Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement (1537 Views)

I Can’t Be Awolowo,i Can Only Share His Vision-bola Tinubu Replies Pastor Bakare / Obasanjo Blast Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement / APC Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement. (2) (3) (4)

AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by LilNetty(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Few hours ago, We posted a News Bishop
Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of
Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ
APC just replied him on Twitter….
See Tweets below:-

Re: AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by kaythinks(m): 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Na wa 4 dis man called Oyedepo oooh.......If to say man be God
Re: AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by koning01: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by dadarupees(m): 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
grin gate keeper oya open am make dem enter
Re: AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by SeverusSnape(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Oyedepo is wrong!!! angry
Re: AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by Obinnio: 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
I don't know someone has the key to gate of hell, man of God or not, what of gate of heaven Pastor that's what I need

Re: AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by demelza: 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Oyedepo is wrong!!! angry
Wow!
You are not a robot after all. undecided

Re: AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by SeverusSnape(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
demelza:
Wow!
You are not a robot after all. undecided
So you thought I was one??
Re: AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by demelza: 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

So you thought I was one??
That was the impression I got.
Re: AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by SeverusSnape(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
demelza:
That was the impression I got.
Of course!...That's what you'll get, Because I don't support Buhari, right
Thats what you all think.
Re: AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by Truth24(m): 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
I can't believe Oyedepo would say dis.... Does he mean Gej is always so right dat no one would oppose?
Dis gist has no legs neither ground to land on
Re: AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by gen2briz(m): 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
APC supporter they para ooo.......
Anyway Sha
SAI BUHARI till Oyedepo preches soul salvation.
Re: AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by Mprex(f): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
What proof do we have that Bishop Oyedepo actually said this?
Re: AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by demelza: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Of course!...That's what you'll get, Because I don't support Buhari, right
Thats what you all think.
Well you cant fault anyone for thinking that way.
Its exasperating arguing with you GEJ supporters. Most of you will see the truth and refuse to accept it, prefering to argue blindly.
Apologies for thinking you were one of them even though I still find it mind-boggling that you are sane enough to support GEJ.

Re: AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by blackCITIZEN(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
May god help us in this country
Re: AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by Kakpos: 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
NA OLD AGE THE WORRY AM
Re: AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by SeverusSnape(m): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
demelza:
Well you cant fault anyone for thinking that way.
Its exasperating arguing with you GEJ supporters. Most of you will see the truth and refuse to accept it, prefering to argue blindly.
Apologies for thinking you were one of them even though I still find it mind-boggling that you are sane enough to support GEJ.
Apology accepted, The way you find it mind-boggling that we support GEJ is the same way we find it mind-boggling that you support Buhari, one man's meat is another man's poison. It's a two way thing, each person believe his/her candidate is the right man for the job. I personally don't argue blindly, When I see the truth, I say it bluntly.
Re: AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Oyedepo is a thief,business pastor.fooll.i dare say he shall be put 2 shame, come febuhari 14.foolish business idiota. Why are pple so scared of dis so called business pastors,u dey fear holy curse?i dare say oyedepo aint holy,he is a business man and a foolish human being!fool
Re: AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by donphilopus: 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
chigo93:
Oyedepo is thief,business pastor.fooll.i dare say he shall be put 2 shame, come febuhari 14.foolish business idiota

Bros, abeg easy on the Hell Mai-guard na!

Re: AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
donphilopus:

Bros, abeg easy on the Hell Mai-guard na!
d man dey corrupt nau.for threatening Nigerians, he is a bascard ina mallams voice,bascard
Re: AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by koikoi2(m): 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Am speechless.

I leave everything for God.
Re: AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 26, 2015
this people are comedians !!!!!! , I never knew some person has the spare key to hell . "There's God oooooo

BBC Hausa To Host Presidential Debate / Mr. President, Stop Mixing Religion With Politics / Jonathan Leaving A Legacy Of Destruction And Disaster- FFK