Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe By Daproflinks(m) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe By Daproflinks(m) (540 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbos / Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. / Fraudsters Set-Up Jonathan/Sambo Foundation, Dupe Over 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe By Daproflinks(m) by daproflinks: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
I never planned to do this but I realized that i may not be the only victim of the man I once respected and loved as a mentor who has now become a scammer. How he descended to that level I can't unravel the mystery. I am talking about the popular Henry Omenogor, who is a writer, a publisher, a web business consultant and an Entrepreneur.
Let me narrate my experience with him of late
Mr. Henry set up a Web hosting company where people can pay and apply to be resellers.The name of the website is
http://oldenglishhost.com
I obtained a reseller panel from him in 2012 which expired last year. When it was nearing the expiration date Mr Henry bombarded me with calls, sms and emails that I should re-activate my reseller hosting which now cost N30, 000. I explained to him that I don’t have that kind of money now if I can pay in installments of N10,000, he agreed since he is now based in Ghana he gave me an account to pay into.as soon as I completed my payments. He sent a mail with a fake cpanel username and password meanwhile the domain isn’t even activated. I called him to complain, he all of a sudden stopped picking my calls. I went to his Facebook page to complain and to my surprise he banned me from his page and then went further to delete me from his friend list on facebook.
I am in deep shock that a Man of such reputation should resort to this. Cause the call rejection, deleting me from his page shows he is conscious and aware of what he is doing. I don’t mind spending money to bring him down by all means. By the time I am done with publishing my story about him in the Nigerian tabloids he will understand that the gravity of what he has done

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria “really” A Country? / Ijaw Rejects Confab Recommendation On Creation Of Additional 18 States / States Creation: North, South Head For Showdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.