Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbos (2164 Views)

Man Who Poses As Remi Tinubu's PA To Dupe People Online Arrested In Lagos / Gbajabiamila Writes Dogara, Accuses Him Of Undermining Principal Officers / Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Chioma Amaryllis Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Fraud Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbos by Truth234(m): 2:55am On Oct 23, 2015
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-Girlfriend Chioma Amaryllis Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbos. The former girlfriend of recently arrested Radio Biafra founder has exposed his fraudulent activities.

US-based Chioma Amaryllis, a former PR coordinator for Radio Biafra alleged that Kanu is misleading gullible Igbos and collecting money from them to sustain his lavish lifestyle.

Hear her:

“I am Chioma Amaryllis I live in the USA but I am from Mbaise in Imo State, a proud Igbo woman. I had a relationship with Nnamdi Kanu as he presented himself to me in the US as a single man. I hope that the point I am trying to make about Nnamdi Kanu will take precedence. I am telling the truth about Nnamdi Kanu & Radio Biafra as I saw it and closely witnessed”

“It is easy enough to live in Malaysia, China, Japan, Indonesia and donate money to Radio Biafra”
“I bought and paid my ticket from the USA to Nigeria for Radio Biafra to see things for myself”
“I was donating my savings in the USA to Radio Biafra for defence & all forms of funds”

“As Nnamdi Kanu’s girlfriend I went to Nigeria myself I wanted to see what Biafra was about”
“It is not enough for Ndi Igbo’s to get excited by someone you hear on the radio, verify”

“I don’t want Igbo’s in diaspora to believe me, buy your ticket like I did and see Nnamdi’s lies. Go back home to Igbo Land and do your investigations, don’t be deceived”

“Money was being collected by Nnamdi Kanu, huge money from genuine people & misappropriated,” she said.

Nnamdi Kanu collected huge donations to build a cenotaph for Ojukwu but never did. A lot of donations to Biafra went down the drain & I have a right to speak out because I contributed.”

“When Nnamdi Kanu asked for $8 million to start in 2014, I took a step back knowing Ojukwu used his own money for Biafra. I am unhappy people are being tricked to donate money using Biafra as a cover.”

http://welovegist.com/mazi-nnamdi-kanus-ex-girlfriend-chioma-amaryllis-accuses-him-of-using-biafra-to-dupe-the-igbos/

3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbos by azzima(m): 3:13am On Oct 23, 2015
See the crook sef!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbos by SosaMontana(m): 3:14am On Oct 23, 2015
Ndi ofe mmanu ebulu scam nkea biakwa Kedu ihe biafra mere unu bikonu Nwanyi a na akogheri ihea bu onye ewedu republic Ndi nzuzu Ndi iberibe Umu anuofia

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbos by eyesofgod: 3:21am On Oct 23, 2015
Amaechi said a Nigerian is a government of himself. That is true. An Igbo man is a business conglomerate of himself where money is concerned. Any endeavout by an average Igbo man is solely geared towards profit. And when money is involved, there is no brother, friends, or group consideration. Surprisingly, victims of this scam will rather envy him than bear any grudge.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbos by veraponpo(m): 3:53am On Oct 23, 2015
We all know the most gullible people to be deceived in Nigeria are the igbos.

Just tell them you want to do anything in favour of Biafra and they will start misbehaving.

Ojukwu did it, he wasted their lives and monies but preserved his own children, yet they did not learn.

Prof Achebe did it, he caused problem for them in Nigeria and ran to USA for 23 years, keeping his family and job.

Nwazuruike did it, collects money from them to fight a course without results.

Nnamdi KANU is doing itttttt.

They won't learn.

Nobody can mislead my people because we can all reason on our own. We don't follow any particular religion, political party, etc because we believe everybody has the power of choice.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbos by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:16am On Oct 23, 2015
Lol yibows have been scammed! Confirm one chance!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbos by cbrass(m): 4:40am On Oct 23, 2015
chaii...Wind don blow we don see foul yansh o grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbos by cbrass(m): 4:41am On Oct 23, 2015
Waiting for the flateees to defend this grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbos by oluwafemi113(m): 4:51am On Oct 23, 2015

I knew the guy was scamming the igbos.. but the flat head dudes won't listen

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbos by DaBullIT(m): 5:14am On Oct 23, 2015
I got banned for calling the scam out , im glad it is being revealed but like one erdyot asked me a few days ago, what do you expect your ex to say about you ?? Not all ex's are out to get you and not all of dem will blackmail you

I said earlier that Biafra is a dream, a cause and a project , but that dream is to scam gullible Nigerians into donating money

Everything you do is always a fraud or hypocritical , I am not against succession, I am just allergic to bull shyt

Let's go back to March this year, your leaders claimed they have a meeting with UN, but need money to finance that travel and logistics I created a topic that this rumor was to trick Igbos to giving money to the cause and that cause Is other people's pockets

Uwadirike proved me right and debunked the rumor two months ago, I found the link as I posted the link along with the topic it was all removed

https://www.nairaland.com/2642759/biafraudians-lies

The first story about DSS's release of Nnamdi was circulated by egbereNews followed by Radio Biafra , they said the condition for his release is 2M with surety level 16 and with like sum

Yesterday , i read that the bail was 6M another 4M added to it

Visited radio Biafra website the options to donate are very numerous , payby phone , visa/card payment, WU,MG,moneybookers , Bank transfer ? Haba , na only una ?

Listening to the radio now 5 12 , their voice is so cool now and the callers are no longer threatening the country and the ones who try are being cut off

Buhari's body Odour , Resetting terrorists memories to default since October *15 grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbos by Khd95(m): 5:23am On Oct 23, 2015
I nevr knew comediansare not funny until bia-fura got heated up here on NL.

Bia-furads are clowns,jst wen i tink ive heard nd seen it all,dis omeneke came out nd xpose fla.theaded crook Nnamdi

Waitin for d E-programmed robot trolls to defend d mr crook kalugringringrin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbos by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 23, 2015
grin grin grin

yellowish-bar and propagander, they are like bread and butter.

when a yoruba man leaks water melon for the first time, he be like ......

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbos by Adminisher: 6:04am On Oct 23, 2015
Of course the man is fake. Ibos out of hatred for other Nigerian tribes are being scammed serially by shady politicians and social activists. If a monkey comes out now to abuse Nigeria and/or the north , the Ibos will make him a hero. There is no more ideology or political philosophy guiding this tribe of empty traders but hate.I think they should continue to be scammed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbos by WHOcarex: 6:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Don't tempt an Igbo man with money
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbos by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 23, 2015
Relaxing on my Okra tree and waiting for Biafrans to come to Kalu's rescue. BTW, just wondering why she kept this to herself until they broke up.#shouldn't be what I'm thinking...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbos by philips70(m): 6:57am On Oct 23, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRSvMyDMsQA

This is the video where the fraudster was exposed. I have always known he's a fraud. No serious Igboman takes him serious that's why they go about their normal business and continue to open up big businesses in the north on daily basis.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Paris Attacks Made Me Doubt If God Existed, Says Archbishop / Nigeria’s Most Charming Traffic Warden Josephine Okeme Receives Christmas Gift / This Photo Is The Biggest Reason Nnamdi Kanu Wants To Go Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.