Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,062 members, 7,845,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship - Religion (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (116127 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (115) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by na2day2(m): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2009
Henrygirl:

@na2day?

My bold brother, please let us not allow the enemy to include us in his plan to sabotage this thread. I am like you in wanting to go toe-to-toe with those who come here to disrupt the flow of the anointing. I have decided to not continue. Please, help me to post some great videos here and bring the focus and praises back to our Lord and Savior. I love the song that you referred me to. Will you post some more videos, instead of addressing Abuzola? I look forward to your contributions. God bless you!

iight, i will sheath my sword but i hope to catch them on another thread where i will really give them my mind
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 10:27am On Nov 17, 2009
na2day?:

iight, i will sheath my sword but i hope to catch them on another thread where i will really give them my mind

I really like you for standing for the lord,just ignore ABZOLA,so that we can be edify.

remain blessed.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2009
Each and every one of My children must choose their "allegiance" in this hour - and, thus, they must either lay their life ["psuche" - soul-life] down entirely [from the position of a heart wholly given to Me] or be carried away by the "torrents" of darkness that are the spontaneous fruit of those who have "allowed" themselves to be held captive by a spirit of self-exaltation [rebellion]. What it comes down to is this: in any given moment are My children trusting Me or trusting in "flesh and blood" - believing in [a revelation of] My Word or believing in the "mental ascensions" to My Word [Will] that are the by-product of a desire to lean upon one's "own" understanding and strength. For in these days, I shall reveal ALL that is "counterfeit" [false] in the midst of My people, and many will be shocked to see many "works" fall that they thought were true works, and this judgement shall produce an acceleration of the true Kingdom-works that I have planned for this hour - and so shall My Glory begin to be poured forth as the "former and latter" rains to impact the world in ways that one would never have thought possible this side of Heaven, itself.

, ."Now, therefore, fear the LORD and serve Him in sincerity and truth; and put away the gods which your fathers served beyond the River and in Egypt, and serve the LORD. "If it is disagreeable in your sight to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served which were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living; but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD", Joshua 24:14-15 NASB

, "So rejoice, O sons of Zion, And be glad in the LORD your God; For He has given you the early rain for your vindication. And He has poured down for you the rain, The early and latter rain as before", Joel 2:23 NASB

"allegiance" - loyalty or devotion to some person, group or cause;

"torrent" - a rushing, violent, or abundant and unceasing stream of anything; a tumultuous or overwhelming flow;

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Henrygirl(f): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2009
na2day?:

Thank you brother. I'm with our sweetheart Grace5 when we encourage you to give in to the will of God in you. Thank you!  wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 10:34am On Nov 17, 2009

Run This Race

Run this race with patience.
Do a new thing in My name,
Decree a thing and it will be established.
I will replenish all that has dried up.

You need to worship Me with your obedience to My word.
Don't allow strife to block your way.
Don't be stiff-necked--
I died that you might have peace.

That root of bitterness must be plucked up;
it will stifle your growth.
Confess, repent and worship In My presence,
and I will remove it with the precision of a Master Surgeon.
Yes, I will remove every root and shoot.

Take time to love and worship Me
I am calling you higher
The sound of My voice will bring you delight.
Delight yourself in Me, My child, for I am your Father.
Take the time to heal in My presence.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Henrygirl(f): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2009
grace5:

Run This Race

Run this race with patience.
Do a new thing in My name,
Decree a thing and it will be established.
I will replenish all that has dried up.

You need to worship Me with your obedience to My word.
Don't allow strife to block your way.
Don't be stiff-necked--
I died that you might have peace.

That root of bitterness must be plucked up;
it will stifle your growth.
Confess, repent and worship In My presence,
and I will remove it with the precision of a Master Surgeon.
Yes, I will remove every root and shoot.

Take time to love and worship Me
I am calling you higher
The sound of My voice will bring you delight.
Delight yourself in Me, My child, for I am your Father.
Take the time to heal in My presence.

I praise God for you Grace5! This is a rhema word for me! This word from the Lord reminded me of a dream I had once, I was sitting upon a stone wall, which looked like old ruins. I was sitting upon this wall, looking out at a vast sea. The waters of the sea began coming upon the shore and filling the land. There were levels of stone walls behind me and as the water filled the first level, the Lord would lift me upon the next wall, which was higher than the previous one. As the water rose and filled each level, God kept moving me up and up! That is all I re-call of that particular dream.

Thank you for the ministry God has placed within you. Be blessed dear one!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Henrygirl(f): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2009
Allow yourself to enter into the Presence of the Lord and allow Him to minister to you. Worship Him, love Him, adore Him and tell Him how you feel about Him. Allow Him to engulf you. This song is an excellent one to do the job! Enjoy Jesus today!

"Say Yes" - Shekinah Glory Ministries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obIT-By1VOU&feature=related
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by na2day2(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2009
Henrygirl:

Allow yourself to enter into the Presence of the Lord and allow Him to minister to you. Worship Him, love Him, adore Him and tell Him how you feel about Him. Allow Him to engulf you. This song is an excellent one to do the job! Enjoy Jesus today!

thnx for the song sis kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Henrygirl(f): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2009
na2day?:

thnx for the song sis kiss kiss

You're welcome my dear brother. Allow it to minister to you. Give the Glory to our Lord and Savior! He loves us so!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by modupe01: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2009
Flowing Faces
November 17, 2009

"They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed." (Psalm 34:5)

This is a fascinating verse, speaking of the wonderful afterglow on a believer's countenance when the Lord has answered an urgent and specific prayer.  The previous verse contains such a testimony: "I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears." So does the following verse: "This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles"(vv. 4, 6).  The answered prayer had been so remarkable that it had even required angelic intervention (v. 7), prompting David to exclaim, "O taste and see that the LORD is good" (v. cool.

As a result, their very faces, instead of exhibiting shame in defeat, had become "lightened" in triumphant joy.  This unique adjective, normally used to describe a fast-flowing stream of water, has a root meaning of something like "sparkle."  As applied to flowing water, the picture is of a fast mountain stream tripping over the rocks in a cascade of jets and bubbles--a "sparkling" stream.  When applied to individual believers, it tells us that their faces became "sparkling," or "radiant."  The King James rendering of "lightened" is as good as any, speaking of such a wonderful deliverance that their countenances seemed actually to "light up" with joy.

Every Christian can also have such a lightened countenance, for the same God who answered their prayers will answer our prayers today when we pray according to His will and ask in faith.  "Ask, and ye shall receive," says the Lord, "that your joy may be full" (John 16:24).  As the Lord's blessing becomes more real with each prayer answered, our countenances may become flowing countenances, and glowing countenances, like a sparkling mountain stream. HMM
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by modupe01: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2009
Henrygirl:

Oh, the blood of Jesus! There is great and marvelous power in the Blood of Jesus, the Lamb of God! Let us enjoy this wonderful video and use the Blood of Jesus to cover every area of our life. I am so grateful for the Blood of Jesus!
"The Blood of The Lamb" by Carmen

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zNm69NTeSU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&border=1[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zNm69NTeSU
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by modupe01: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2009
Henrygirl:

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obIT-By1VOU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&border=1[/flash]

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by modupe01: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2009
The historical background of Thanksgiving Day

[flash=500,400]http://media.chick.com/tract_9.swf[/flash]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by modupe01: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2009
[flash=500,400]http://media.chick.com/tract_5.swf[/flash]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 10:56am On Nov 18, 2009
+ My hand will now be "relentlessly" [until such a time as a deep and thorough repentance is forthcoming] upon all those who have come against My holy ones!

"relentless" - unyielding in severity or strictness; steady and persistent;

, "Our God comes and does not keep silence; a fire devours before Him, and round about Him a mighty tempest rages, and the heavens declare His righteousness (rightness and justice), for God, He is judge. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!:, You give your mouth to evil, and your tongue frames deceit. You sit and speak against your brother; you slander your own mother's son. These things you have done and I kept silent; you thought I was once entirely like you. But [now] I will reprove you and put [the charge] in order before your eyes", Psalms 50:3, 6, 19-21 The Amplified Translation

"tempest" - a violent windstorm, especially one with rain, hail or snow; a violent commotion, disturbance or tumult; to disturb violently;
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by dupsytosh(f): 11:22am On Nov 18, 2009
tnx guys 4 "sheathn ur sword", I must confess dis place was becomn like a battle ground instead of a fellowship thread and I for 1 was gettn tired of it. I don't think we shuld argue wit abuzola nd others like him. I believe they come 2 dis thread cos they want 2 know d truth nd I think God directed dem to dis thread. am sure by readn most of d posts here the WORD wuld touch their hearts, cos d WORD of God can never return to him void it must do that which it has been sent to do. so lets instead give the word of salvation that wuld lead him out of darkness into the light and stop arguing wit him. More so as a scientist, I believe u argue nd look 4 facts to prove a theorem. Neither God nor His word is a theorem.God is real and His word is established, so there's no need proving anytin to anybody. ur argument will never save dem nor change their mind; only God saves, we are 2 spread d word and leave the rest to God. Lets just continue to fellowship in His presence and pray for lost souls like abuzola dat God wuld lead dem out of darkness into d light (I do that)

BTW where is OLAADEGBU its been days since I last saw his post, hope he has nt loose interest cos of d 'war'
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by modupe01: 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2009
Christ and the Writings of Moses
November 18, 2009

"For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?" (John 5:46-47)

This sharp rebuke by Jesus to the Jewish leaders who were seeking an occasion to have Him executed came as the climax to a long message following His miracle at the pool of Bethesda. These Jews always made a great show of allegiance to the teachings of Moses in the Pentateuch, so Jesus pointed out that this was hypocritical, since Moses "wrote of me"--[/i]yet they refused to [i]"believe my words."

There are many "Christian" intellectuals today who are, if anything, involved in even greater hypocrisy, professing to believe in Christ while rejecting the plain teachings of Genesis and the other books of Moses. The Lord Jesus, for example, taught that "from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female" (quoting Genesis 1:27) and also that, therefore, "shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh" (quoting Genesis 2:24). But these compromising Christians insist that He was quoting from two contradictory accounts of creation, and also that men and women were there not at the "beginning" of creation, but came along about 4.5 billion years after the creation of the earth and about 15 billion years after the beginning of the cosmos.

The Lord also taught that the Genesis Flood was global and cataclysmic (Luke 17:26-27), whereas the compromisers argue that it was either local or tranquil or both. They also commonly seek to explain away the miracle of the Red Sea parting, the daily bread from heaven, and other mighty miracles recorded in the books of Moses. Rejecting Moses and his teaching to their shame, how can they really believe in Christ when they reject His words? HMM
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by modupe01: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2009
The Gates of Hell
November 19, 2009

"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." (Matthew 16:18)

Many take this verse to teach security, that although Satan and his henchmen are attacking, the church and the Christian are safe within their fortress.  In fact, many commentators and translators understand "gates" metaphorically, feeling that since gates are strong and important, they can be viewed as synonymous with "power," implying that the "power of hell" is marshaled against the church.

But this is not the case.  The Greek word appears only a few times, and in no case can it be understood to mean power.  It always means gates--either literal gates in a literal wall or a figurative entryway.  Our text is not talking about the "power" of hell, but the "gates" of hell.  The picture is not one of Christians cloistered within their castle while Satan attempts to destroy them, but one of Christians on the attack.  The forces of evil are the desperate ones huddled within their stronghold, while the church is battering down their gates!

The same teaching is found elsewhere: "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ" (2 Corinthians 10:4-5).  These verses sound the battle cry, and the battleground is the minds of men. We are commanded to cast down (literally, demolish) improper reasoning and arrogant philosophy, capturing every thought (literally, mind) for Christ, thereby destroying the bastions of evil.

Christian, there is a time for defense, but let us never forget we are to be on the offensive as well.  The Christ who leads us into the fray will surely lead us to victory! JDM
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by modupe01: 8:40am On Nov 19, 2009
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Henrygirl(f): 8:50am On Nov 19, 2009
modupe01:

The Gates of Hell
November 19, 2009

"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." (Matthew 16:18)

Many take this verse to teach security, that although Satan and his henchmen are attacking, the church and the Christian are safe within their fortress. In fact, many commentators and translators understand "gates" metaphorically, feeling that since gates are strong and important, they can be viewed as synonymous with "power," implying that the "power of hell" is marshaled against the church.

But this is not the case. The Greek word appears only a few times, and in no case can it be understood to mean power. It always means gates--either literal gates in a literal wall or a figurative entryway. Our text is not talking about the "power" of hell, but the "gates" of hell. The picture is not one of Christians cloistered within their castle while Satan attempts to destroy them, but one of Christians on the attack. The forces of evil are the desperate ones huddled within their stronghold, while the church is battering down their gates!

The same teaching is found elsewhere: "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ" (2 Corinthians 10:4-5). These verses sound the battle cry, and the battleground is the minds of men. We are commanded to cast down (literally, demolish) improper reasoning and arrogant philosophy, capturing every thought (literally, mind) for Christ, thereby destroying the bastions of evil.

Christian, there is a time for defense, but let us never forget we are to be on the offensive as well. The Christ who leads us into the fray will surely lead us to victory! JDM

Wow! Just awesome! I received a revelation through this teaching. It leaped into my spirit! I have always understood this passage of scripture in the former context, the traditional teaching. But, I must applause you for sharing this perception of interpretation. I am forever changed! Thank you my brother for this divine revelation. It makes more sense this way. Praise be to God for you and this thread! Wow!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Analytical(m): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2009
Modupe01, God bless you richly.  That has certainly blessed my soul today.  Henrygirl,  I agree it is awesome.  Plus, the Captain of Hosts Himself is the One leading the offensive.  Praise be to Him forever.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 11:18am On Nov 19, 2009
>From the Heavenly
Bridegroom, to His Bride, the true Church, for whom He will soon return:

Come to Me!

Come to Me, my darling, My
beloved, My sweet Bride.? Come, and let
Me kiss away the hurts, love away the fears, and wash away anything that
hinders.? I don?t want anything between
us!

I long over you with a love
that is deeper than the ocean, a passion far more powerful than its waves.? I desire to draw you close to Me, enfolding
you in My embrace, till your heart soars with delight and finds its deepest
satisfaction in My presence.? In My
embrace you will find true peace and security, a sense of purpose, and your
destiny.? It is what you were created
for!

Come, and lay down the
burdens and the bondages that have been stumbling blocks to you.? Lay aside your own strength, the filthy rags
of your own righteousness, and take up My gift of sparkling white
garments.? Lay down your own desires,
and take up Mine, for as you delight yourself in Me, I will give you the true
desires of your heart.? Present yourself
on the altar of sacrifice, and I will truly raise you up in My resurrection
life, that you may live in My abundance.?
This is where you will begin to experience true intimacy with Me in its
fullness.

I desire for you to return
My great love, to make Me your over-riding passion.? I am jealous over My Bride, and I want your whole heart ? every
bit of it.? Search your heart, ask My
Spirit to help you, and cast down every high place that is not Mine.? Open your heart to the life-giving flow of
My Spirit, who can wash away all that is not of Me.?

I am calling you to come
close to me, my Bride.? I long to
embrace you fully.? As you lay yourself
on My altar, day by day, you will begin to experience unity with Me as never
before, and we will walk hand in hand, together in purpose, rejoicing in love,
spreading the glory of the Kingdom.?
Come close, My beloved, come close!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by modupe01: 11:33am On Nov 19, 2009
Henrygirl:

Wow! Just awesome! I received a revelation through this teaching. It leaped into my spirit! I have always understood this passage of scripture in the former context, the traditional teaching. But, I must applause you for sharing this perception of interpretation. I am forever changed! Thank you my brother for this divine revelation. It makes more sense this way. Praise be to God for you and this thread! Wow!

Glory be to God.  And I thank God for your love of His Word.  This is a blessing to me as well and it is what we need to be effective in our spiritual warfare.   I believe that it will help the body of Christ to be more focussed on what we are up against.     

The first part of the text (Matthew 16:18) also shows us that Jesus was not saying that Peter is the "rock" upon which He will build His Church, as that would contradict Scripture.  1 Corinthians 3:11 makes it clear that Jesus is the only foundation, and the "rock" is the revelation that He is the Christ, the Son of the Living God.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by modupe01: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2009
Analytical:

Modupe01, God bless you richly. That has certainly blessed my soul today. Henrygirl, I agree it is awesome. Plus, the Captain of Hosts Himself is the One leading the offensive. Praise be to Him forever.

I bless the name of the Lord for making me a blessing to your soul today so remain blessed and be a blessing to others as you have always done.

You may notice that the armour of God listed in Ephesians 6:10-17 does not have pieces of protection for the back. This implis that we are to be on the offensive in spiritual warfare. In verse 11 we are told not to go barefooted. Many of us are truthful, having our hearts free of sin, we are sure of our salvation and rightly use the Word of God. But we are shoeless, that is, we are not prepared to share the gospel (I am equally guilty in this). We are also made aware that those who are not prepared to share the gospel do not advance the cause of the gospel, this makes us stationary soldiers. Any evangelistic movement is too painful for us. If we are not seeking to save the lost, we are not taking ground for the kingdom of God. In verses 18-19 Paul climaxed his admonition to the Ephesians by highlighting what the battle is for. He pleads with them to pray for him to have boldness to reach out to the unsaved, citing his moral responsibility in verse 20.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by modupe01: 11:52am On Nov 19, 2009
grace5:

>From the Heavenly
Bridegroom, to His Bride, the true Church, for whom He will soon return:

Come to Me!

Come to Me, my darling, My
beloved, My sweet Bride.? Come, and let
Me kiss away the hurts, love away the fears, and wash away anything that
hinders.? I don?t want anything between
us!

I long over you with a love
that is deeper than the ocean, a passion far more powerful than its waves.? I desire to draw you close to Me, enfolding
you in My embrace, till your heart soars with delight and finds its deepest
satisfaction in My presence.? In My
embrace you will find true peace and security, a sense of purpose, and your
destiny.? It is what you were created
for!

Come, and lay down the
burdens and the bondages that have been stumbling blocks to you.? Lay aside your own strength, the filthy rags
of your own righteousness, and take up My gift of sparkling white
garments.? Lay down your own desires,
and take up Mine, for as you delight yourself in Me, I will give you the true
desires of your heart.? Present yourself
on the altar of sacrifice, and I will truly raise you up in My resurrection
life, that you may live in My abundance.?
This is where you will begin to experience true intimacy with Me in its
fullness.

I desire for you to return
My great love, to make Me your over-riding passion.? I am jealous over My Bride, and I want your whole heart ? every
bit of it.? Search your heart, ask My
Spirit to help you, and cast down every high place that is not Mine.? Open your heart to the life-giving flow of
My Spirit, who can wash away all that is not of Me.?

I am calling you to come
close to me, my Bride.? I long to
embrace you fully.? As you lay yourself
on My altar, day by day, you will begin to experience unity with Me as never
before, and we will walk hand in hand, together in purpose, rejoicing in love,
spreading the glory of the Kingdom.?
Come close, My beloved, come close!

You are surely in the ministry of defence of the Kingdom of God.  Angel Michael being the minister and Jesus the Lord of Host, mighty in battle, leading us into battle and giving us the victory.  We should all subscribe into this ministry to smash the gates of hell.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Analytical(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2009
Springing to my lips immediately is this timeless hymn:

1. Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
with the cross of Jesus going on before.
Christ, the royal Master, leads against the foe;
forward into battle see his banners go!
Refrain:
Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,

2. At the sign of triumph Satan's host doth flee;
on then, Christian soldiers, on to victory!
Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
(Refrain)

3. Like a mighty army moves the church of God;
brothers, we are treading where the saints have trod.
We are not divided, all one body we,
one in hope and doctrine, one in charity.
(Refrain)

4. Crowns and thrones may perish, kingdoms rise and wane,
but the church of Jesus constant will remain.
Gates of hell can never gainst that church prevail;
we have Christ's own promise, and that cannot fail.
(Refrain)

5. Onward then, ye people, join our happy throng,
blend with ours your voices in the triumph song.
Glory, laud, and honor unto Christ the King,
this through countless ages men and angels sing.
(Refrain)

So apt! Just imagine the words of this hymn! Thank you Lord.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by modupe01: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2009
Analytical:

Springing to my lips immediately is this timeless hymn:

1. Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
Christ, the royal Master, leads against the foe;
forward into battle see his banners go!
Refrain:
Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,

2. At the sign of triumph Satan's host doth flee;
on then, Christian soldiers, on to victory!
Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
(Refrain)

3. Like a mighty army moves the church of God;
brothers, we are treading where the saints have trod.
We are not divided, all one body we,
one in hope and doctrine, one in charity.
(Refrain)

4. Crowns and thrones may perish, kingdoms rise and wane,
but the church of Jesus constant will remain.
Gates of hell can never gainst that church prevail;
we have Christ's own promise, and that cannot fail.
(Refrain)

5. Onward then, ye people, join our happy throng,
blend with ours your voices in the triumph song.
Glory, laud, and honor unto Christ the King,
this through countless ages men and angels sing.
(Refrain)

So apt! Just imagine the words of this hymn! Thank you Lord.

This hymn makes much more meaning to me today than when I use to sing it before my conversion. I can now hear the battle cry: "Onward Christian soldiers!"
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by na2day2(m): 12:01am On Nov 20, 2009
Abuzoooooo:

'Do those who disbelieved think that they can take My slaves (Angels, Jesus, mary, Ezra, sun, etc) as gods besides Me ? Verily, We have prepared Hell as an entertainment for the disbelievers'

Quran 18:102

poor baby, u got ban? grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Pharoh: 12:05am On Nov 20, 2009
Thank you sister modupe for your teachings and also the other members with the wonderful hymns.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by na2day2(m): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2009
i love this lady and its true about some of us embarassed embarassed embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z5c-iUGtxs
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2009

When one holds to a "spirit of self-righteousness" [the desire to be right in one's "own" thinking above all else] it opens the door for that one to speak all manner of evil against another.

, "Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give [impart] grace to those who hear", Ephesians 4:29 NASB

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (115)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.