Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (74148 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Analytical(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2011
[size=14pt]Re-directed from here.[/size]

Hi All.

Do you have a word of encouragement?  You want to admonish others?  Do you have a topic to study together with others?  Or is it a question?  Do you have a song to share, an issue to pray about?  Maybe yours is a word of revelation or a testimony?  Or perhaps you want others to share your burden(s) in the true spirit of Christ?  Then lets have a fellowship here!

Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God. (Colosians 3:16)

Not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near (Hebrews 10:25)

But encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called "Today," so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. (Hebrews 3:13)

"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst." (Matthew 18:20)

Atmosphere

Let's do this in an atmosphere of love, unity, peace,true fellowship, respect for each other and being our brother's (or sister's) keeper.  Let's refrain from things that divide us and keep it clean.  Folks, lets have a real christian groove here and make this thread a rich christian online experience!  We can do it!!

Admission

For those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Saviour and Lord or those ready to become part of us or fellowship with us.

Welcome to Fellowship!

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2011
Words given by JESUS and from paragraph 5 by THE FATHER to Sabrina

‘MY dear children, I love your heart. Those who really love ME taste MY LOVE and MY PRESENCE in their lives. They hear MY VOICE and experience MY DIRECTION. They know what it is to worship their GOD in SPIRIT and in TRUTH. They never give up and obey MY WORD in everything. They listen to MY VOICE and are filled with the HOLY SPIRIT.

HE is the one leading them in everything and they obey to HIS WIND. As the wind blows from east to west, so are MY children moving with MY SPIRIT. They don’t see HIM, but experience HIM in everything they do. They are filled with MY JOY, MY JOY gives them strength. It is their passion to follow and obey HIM and ME in everything.

They realize that this is their freedom in this life because they know that I carry them in MY HANDS. I want to speak to these children. I love your heart and appreciate that you set aside your lives for ME. You are a light in this world. Keep shining from MY LIGHT in this dark world. I will soon come and take MY bride into MY heavenly places, where everything is ready to receive her. Many have been allowed already to cast a glance at these things. Many have already been allowed to taste MY heavenly glory. A greater glory than this there is not. It is the finest of all things.

So I’d like to encourage you MY children. Remain in ME, follow ME to the path that leads to eternal life with ME. Very soon you will receive reward for your works. Keep devoting yourself working for MY Kingdom. You are fellow citizens of MY KINGDOM and soon also heavenly residents. So hang on MY children! Behold, I JESUS come soon!

I will talk to the world. Do you belong to MY KINGDOM or to the worldly kingdom? I love you MY people. I created you, anyone in particular. Have you not heard of JESUS? Have you not heard of HIM who died for you? Have you not heard that HE, the SON OF GOD came to this world to die in your place? Do you not know how it tore MY heart to see HIM, MY SON hanging on that cross? Do you not realize how much HE suffered for all of you in particular? He not only carried your sins, but also all your burdens, diseases, sorrows, and grief. Do you realize how much it tore HIM apart? HE is not only physically torn apart, but also mentally and emotionally. Do you realize that? HE went to the very limit for all of you. HE was GOD and yet HE lived as a man. HE came as a man, voluntarily, to save you from death. Death is robbed of its power because MY SON conquered death. HE was the perfect sacrifice. All the sacrifices of bulls, rams, goats and pigeons cannot replace HIS sacrifice. HE was perfect, completely clean, perfect in everything.

Yet, HE allowed HIMSELF to be abused as a robber. Nobody was ever so deformed as MY SON on the cross. HE was not to see. I looked through the blood and loose flesh and saw HIM, laden with sin. With your sin! HE cried out, but I could not answer HIM. MY SPIRIT held HIM. HE is the one who resurrected HIM from the death a few days later. MY SON came into MY KINGDOM with HIS BLOOD. HIS precious BLOOD, HIS KINGDOM.

Everything is surrendered and in HIS power. HE has power to destroy you and power to save you. I tell you, MY people, if you do not appeal to HIS eternal and perfect sacrifice, there is no longer salvation possible for you. MY SON has the keys of hell and once it is closed, it is permanently closed.

Everyone will come to stand before HIM and HE will judge you, living and death. Terrible it is to fall into HIS HANDS! Just as HE suffered for all of you, will suffer those who reject HIS sacrifice. With the same measure, they will suffer forever and ever. Terrible will it be. Many souls are now in hell with eternal sadness because they have rejected the sacrifice of MY SON. They suffer with an everlasting horror.

However, it is very simple. MY SON, MY JESUS, has brought the ultimate sacrifice for you imperfect and sinful humans.

If you accept HIS Sacrifice, and confess that HE, JESUS is LORD OF ALL, you can be saved from eternal horror. I ask nothing less than complete surrender. I cannot accept half of your soul, mind, and body. Do not think it is enough to be religious to the outside world. Even the people in JESUS’ time were like this. HE called them vipers, whitewashed tombs.

Do not be naïve, MY SON is also not naïve. HE sees every heart and every motive. If you do not completely LOVE HIM, HE will not let you into HIS KINGDOM. In HIS KINGDOM is only total surrender. Read MY WORD and see how it is to follow your GOD. See what it is to be unfaithful to your GOD. See how it is to not obey HIM in everything and to live by HIS WORD. See how it is written where the unfaithful will be staying. I, GOD, have not changed. MY SON has brought the ultimate sacrifice once and for all. Accept this sacrifice and follow HIM.

Very soon HE comes to fetch HIS bride. The world will decay into total darkness and chaos immediately after this event. These are the last warnings to still rectify everything with your GOD. Come, the invitation is still in force, come into MY KINGDOM. I cannot allow lukewarm or halfway followers. MY SON gave everything. I want everything. WE ask nothing less.;

Know that your GOD JEHOVAH RAPHA has spoken

The Alpha and Omega

The Beginning and the End

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Analytical(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2011
God bless you grace5.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2011
[center]Psalm 118[/center]

[center]5When hard pressed, I cried to the LORD;
he brought me into a spacious place.
6 The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?
7 The LORD is with me; he is my helper.
I look in triumph on my enemies.[/center]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2011

These are MY Words (from JESUS to add to this letter read to Susan)

The days are drawing nigh. I am coming for MY bride. The world refuses to believe. Soon they will know the loss of refusing to believe.

I died a horrible, painful death for this lost generation, for all mankind. The world will never understand what I went through. The horror of MY attack. I was mutilated. I was ripped apart. I was not even human. What was left of ME was not even human. I was emaciated. My Face was not even human. It did not even appear human. I was a spent man. I endured the horrendous—beating after beating I took. This is what I received. It was a gross display of humanity in its vilest form, men with evil intentions.

I was meant to be an example made for those who are against the powers that be. I was on display as a warning for those to beware of those in charge. I received a severe punishment. There was nothing left of ME when it was over with. I held the sin of the world on MY Shoulders.

I was used for sport. I was used to warn others, but MY FATHER put the sin of the world on ME all at once and MY Heart nearly broke under all the sadness that I endured. MY own creation rejecting ME in such a heinous way. I created men who did not exist and they were brought to life by ME only to turn on ME and to attack ME, their CREATOR, their LIFE BLOOD.

This was MY Choice. This was MY Choosing to save this people who I created, who I loved. I chose this—men did not do this—I decided to lend MY Life to repair the rift between humankind and MY FATHER in Heaven. I chose to mend the bridge and close the gap of a lost humankind. This was MY Doings, MY Work. Only I can receive credit for saving all of the human race with MY own spilt Blood.

Men can receive this gift. They must just ask for it, believe, and accept it. Proclaim it to others, repent, and surrender everything to ME and MY HOLY SPIRIT will come into the life and change the heart, renewing the mind.

Soon I will be far from the lost people, as I leave with MY bride. Then the world will suffer greatly without a doting GOD. This time of tribulation is at hand and there will be great sorrow for those who remain to face it. Give ME your life, repent, surrender. I will fill you with joy and everlasting peace from MY FATHER. These are the deciding moments. Do not delay. I am putting out these words because so many still remain far from ME. Even those who claim to follow ME are far away, consumed by the cares of this world.

You do not want to be left to endure the horror soon coming. I am giving you brief moments to come into MY Peace and Safekeeping. Your delay could be your loss. Choose for ME soon, I cannot wait. I am wholeheartedly yours.

I AM YESHUA

JESUS YOUR SAVIOR

I AM THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY, AND TOMORROW

[b]John 4:23 (KJV): But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

John 3:8 (KJV): The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Isaiah 53:2b (KJV): he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

Isaiah 53:7 (KJV): He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

2 Timothy 4:1 (KJV): 1I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

Hebrews 9:12 (KJV): 12Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:30am On Jan 21, 2011
By the FATHER of JESUS to Susan

Susan this is your Father. These are MY Words.

Soon there is change coming. The people refuse to believe but that does not change the fact that it will happen. Their disbelief does not matter. I will do this work and no one can stop ME.

I am GOD.

There will be mighty waves roaring. There will be many things coming on the earth. The people cannot grasp that I, GOD am in control of the destinies of men. I control the future of mankind. Men have chosen against ME, so I must choose against them. I cannot bless evil men. This cannot be. I do not bless the unblessable. I do not reward the unrewardable.

Mankind you have thrown up your barbs toward ME. You want ME to disappear from your daily life. I will allow you to have your way—you may find ME missing from your lives—then you will learn what it means to have GOD, a HOLY GOD in charge. When you are missing something is when you find you need it the most. Silent I will be to your cries to ME. Seek ME and I will be quiet as you must endure the tribulation apart from your loving, rejected GOD.

So prepare for the time coming. Come to Heaven to live with ME, your FATHER, your LORD JESUS, and the HOLY SPIRIT or stay and contend with the evil of an angry enemy to mankind. The world he rules is a world of hatred, unforgiveness, and vile behavior. Run with this enemy and die.

I ask you to turn to MY SON JESUS and receive the gift of HIS Blood, HIS Salvation. MY SON endured a living nightmare to save you. HE took the weight of the sin of the world all on HIS Shoulders.

MY SON received the punishment that was yours to receive. HE endured a merciless beating. HIS Back was ripped to shreds. HIS Face was ripped to shreds when the soldiers tore out HIS Beard. HIS Face was smashed in. HE was beat brutally. HE bled and was crowned with spikes of thorns upon HIS beautiful Head. I saw the ugliness of ruthless men knowing they would spit on MY sinless SON—spit in HIS Face and revile HIM with evil taunting.

HE was made to carry a heavy tree on HIS Back that was bleeding from a scourging administered by the most ruthless soldiers—evil men with no conscience. HIS Blood left a trail on HIS long walk up to where the nails, the cruel nails would tear through HIS Hands. HIS nail pierced Hands and Feet would support HIM upon a tree as HE pushed up against this to catch HIS Breath—HE pushed up against the tree with HIS Back ripped to shreds. The life Blood drained from HIM, leaving HIM ever weaker. HIS Face crushed, HIS Heart crushed that HIS own creation could revile HIM so. Then this LAMB offered up HIS Life for all mankind.

HE was GOD perfect in Purity, Love, and Holiness, WHO loved so extremely to give life to so many. Who will receive this gift laid before you? GOD gives—men reject. What a gift. I am sad for mankind, to reject the ultimate gift given to humankind, only to be lost forevermore.

How can you reject this great Love? Only MY SON could have filled your shoes. You refuse this Love, this gift—you use MY SON’s Name in common ways. HE is the KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS. HE is HIGH ABOVE ALL. HE is GLORIFIED. HE is BEAUTY INCOMPARABLE.

This act on a tree was the ultimate gift of LOVE, that ONE so high, so mighty should stoop so low to save so many, so undeserving, and yet HE loved like no other. This is your KING, worthy of your love, commitment, surrender, repentance. HE is WORTHY.

Reject MY SON and experience MY Wrath. There are precious moments for you to lay your life down before HIM and receive HIS Blood covering. The clock is ticking. Soon I will give the sign for the bride to be received and then MY Wrath will be poured out.

Understand your need for a SAVIOR, MY SON. HE died abusively for you. I gave HIM up for you to be saved. This is no small act. Reject this offer and eternal sorrow will be yours.

I am a loving GOD, but MY Love was great when I gave MY beautiful SON to mankind to pay for their evil atrocities against ME. HE paid your debt. Do not reject this offer.

HE is coming!

Your LOVING FATHER

Above Heaven and Earth and All
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Henrygirl(f): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2011
Hello All !!! How have you been? I have truly missed you and this fellowship. It's wonderful to see you have kept this thread alive! I knew you would. I have been able to check in from time to time. I wish you all a Happy New Year in 2011!!!!! May the Lord continually bless each one of you richly.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2011
Words delivered by the FATHER to Susan

Yes Susan, I do have words for you.

These are the dark days I have spoken of in the days gone by, in MY Word. I have clearly outlined how these things would play out. If you are watching, MY children, you can see the troubles coming on the world. I am holding back the flood. I am keeping it back for just a short time yet.

MY children do you not see that I am true to MY Word? Do you not see MY Word coming to pass? Are you so cold to truth that you refuse to see? Do you love engaging with this world so desperately that you choose to look the other direction when you see MY Word coming to reality? What can I do to make you see? Step away from your idols, step away from the things of the world that consumes your time, and seek MY Face, look for MY Truth. See the world for what it is…it is crumbling and decaying.

Evil men are taking charge. They plan and move with no regard for GOD. There is no mention of ME in their planning. I do not exist to those who are running the world now. MY people, do you not see what this means? Do you not understand what this will lead to? MY Name never crosses over their lips. I am a fantasy and MY Book is a book of tales to them.

Woe to the earth when evil men run the world with no regard for their MAKER. They make plans for the people of the earth and I am not consulted, even pursued. MY people do you not see what the outcome of such things will be? Men who run apart from GOD is destruction, death. You are on this course with the world if you do not release the grip you have on this world and turn your lives over to ME wholeheartedly, complete surrender.

The world is on a one way collision course and you will be caught up in this if you do not turn away from your love for and dealings with this world. It can’t be MY people. You can’t have the world and the things thereof and ME also. This cannot be.

You want it all—you think to yourself: I can enjoy the things of the world and have my relationship with MY Lord also. You are grossly misunderstanding MY expectations for MY children. I ask no less than total, complete surrender. I want everything. You must turn away from your pursuit of the world and the things therein. Stop this—it can’t be!

You can have the world if you wish, but you won’t have ME. I play second fiddle to no one. I am yours only or not at all. Think this through carefully. What do I expect of MY children? I expect obedience, humble and lowly respectfulness toward their GOD. If you cannot pay ME this homage, then I am not truly your GOD.

What does this mean you ask? It means you cannot dirty your fingers with the vile things of the world and then approach MY Throne casually. You must realize I am a HOLY GOD and I am to be respected. MY Name is to be revered and not misused, and I am to be worshipped with a humble attitude.

I will receive you unto MYSELF when you come to ME in a repentant, surrendered, child-like fashion. I am a forgiving GOD and I can forgive your sins with the Blood of MY SON, your SAVIOR, but if you persist in loving the world, engaging in the world, and the things of the world, I will not engage with you. It cannot be.

You cannot play with the things of satan, the occult, perversions, and evil lusts, and then spend time with ME. Does MY Word not say this clearly? I will not receive you if you carry on with the things of the world you prize so dearly. I will spit you out.

MY children read MY Word. You are engaging and entertaining yourselves with the things of the enemy. You are engaging in the love of witches, wizards, and the occult and MY Word is clear about this abomination. You visit MY House on Sunday and you are lukewarm and there is great danger in this place. I do not take lightly to MY children who call themselves by MY Name engaging with the things of the devil. You know of what I speak. This is pure evil and your eyes have been blinded to the Truth by the enemy. He has lured you to this and if you don’t turn around quickly, repent, and seek ME you will fall into his trap forever. You are already falling.

It is not too late, but do not delay. The hour is quickening to MY return to bring MY wrath upon the earth. What position will I find you? Will you be ready to be received from darkness or will you be so lost in the ways of the world that I must leave you? You’re choosing. Where do your allegiances lie?

I am soon to carry wrath to the earth for the evil she is engaging in. This is truth. The world has grown grossly cold. If you have MY HOLY SPIRIT you can see the evil encompassing everything. Ask for MY SPIRIT, so I can reveal this to you. Let ME open your eyes to the truth. Repent, surrender, and turn to ME.

Ask MY SPIRIT for understanding of MY Word and to see the truth about the world and the deceit of the enemy. Only MY SPIRIT can bring you to this understanding. This is the hour for discernment. Don’t be deceived. I am your GOD. I do not deceive. I am TRUTH. MY TRUTH is in MY Word. MY TRUTH is not in the evil ways of the world.

There are many paths to death, but one true narrow path to life. This path is through the precious Blood given by MY SON, MY LAMB, MY JESUS. Get to know HIM. Read MY Book and learn about the price HE paid, the ransom HE paid for you. He died a horrible death to save you from eternal loss. The hour is waning quickly. You know it is coming.

Don’t allow cloudy thinking to deceive you. Open MY Book, spend time in the pages. Find ME in them. Find MY SON. Find MY SPIRIT. Soon these same choices will be nearly impossible for those left to face the worst.

Do not take the mark of MY enemy. It is the mark of the system of men. It is MY enemy who is really behind this vile system. Don’t be blinded. This mark will cast you straight into hell fire for everlasting torment. Heed this warning. The evil system is here. Do not be overtaken by this. It looks so tempting to partake of the fruit of this system, but MY children, it is oh so deadly. If you fold into this system because you believe your survival counts through it—you will never see the light of day again. You will never experience the bounty and spoils of MY Kingdom. You will have made your decision of whom you plan to serve, your eternal choice and it is irreversible. Even now, MY children are falling into this system—this evil trap.

Wake up ‘O Earth! Read MY Book. Seek MY Truth.
Lay your life down before the LAMB of GOD

I AM has spoken

Beginning and Ending

Love Forever More

This is the Scripture Section the LORD told me to add to this letter
:

Matthew 18 (KJV):
1At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? 2And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, 3And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. 4Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2011
Henrygirl:

Hello All !!! How have you been? I have truly missed you and this fellowship. It's wonderful to see you have kept this thread alive! I knew you would. I have been able to check in from time to time. I wish you all a Happy New Year in 2011!!!!! May the Lord continually bless each one of you richly.

Happy New Year to you too. You are welcome back to this e-fellowship. I'm looking forward to the good news you have for us, especially new songs to edify our souls.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Henrygirl(f): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

Happy New Year to you too. You are welcome back to this e-fellowship. I'm looking forward to the good news you have for us, especially new songs to edify our souls.

Thank you, OLAADEGBU! I have learned so much since I last fellowshipped within this thread. The most pressing thing God is dealing with me is the issue of unforgiveness. I am believing for a healing in my body and I do not have much faith in Western medicine. Many times the means truly do not justify the end. There are lawsuits abounding for bad medicine. Most medicines do not heal or cure. They give the sufferer more health issues in time. I believe in a more safe and natural pathway to healing, whereby the body's ability to heal itself is unlocked through the use of herbs and nutrients. Yet, though these natural venues help in the healing process, God is the source of the healing itself. I have prayed that the Lord cleanses and renews my heart and mind from the root of resentments of hurts suffered at the hands of others, as well as myself. It is very pertinent that I overcome. This is the key to my healing. Unforgiveness does more than we realize to kill, steal and destroy us! Again, I thank you for your hospitality and fellowship in this thread. God bless.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:21am On Jan 24, 2011
WORD FROM THE LORD:
I AM AT THE DOOR. MY BRIDE HAS BEEN CHOSEN
Pastor Daniel Clark

MY WORD TO YOU TODAY DANIEL, IS SIMPLE. I AM AT THE DOOR. MY BRIDE HAS BEEN CHOSEN AND EACH OF THOSE WHO ARE A PART OF HER MINISTY WILL BE IN THEIR PLACE…FOR HER INFILLING OF THE LATTER RAIN ANOINTING. THIS IS MY WORK AND WILL BE COMPLETED VERY SOON. THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO ERUPT INTO WORLD WAR AND MUCH SUFFERING. THE ENEMY BELIEVES HE CAN INTERRUPT MY WILL BY HIS CHAOS.

NOTHING WILL STOP MINE ANOINTED FROM BEING READIED AND FILLED WITH MY PRESENCE IN THIS HOUR. HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS WILL BE SEEN AGAIN IN MY PEOPLE. THOSE WHO KNOW THAT THEY ARE UNDONE…WILL BE PLEASED WHEN I COME INTO MY SANCTUARY WITH MY LATTER RAIN ANOINTING. FEW CAN SEE THIS NOW AND THE DENOMINATIONS WILL NOT BE A PART OF MY RIGHTEOUSNESS. ONLY THOSE WILLING TO COME OUTSIDE OF THE CAMP WILL MEET ME IN THE SPIRIT…FACE TO FACE.

WHAT I AM DOING IN MY PEOPLE IS WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS DONE. I WILL DRAW OUT MY OWN, AND I WILL SAVE THEM. MY REMNANT IN THESE LAST DAYS WILL SHINE BRIGHTLY AS THE SUN, IN THE EYES OF THOSE WHO HAVE CHOSEN DARKNESS. THEY WILL HATE MY BELOVED AND WILL SEEK TO DESTROY ALL THAT SHE REPRESENTS.

BELOVED, I WANT YOU TO KNOW, NOTHING WILL HARM YOU, FOR YOU ARE SPIRIT, AND IN YOU HAVE I PLACED MY TRUTH. MY SPIRIT AND MY WORD HAS BEEN IMPORTANT TO YOU, AND I WILL MAGNIFY MY WORD IN YOUR LIVES, BRINGING OUT ALL I HAVE PLACED WITHIN YOUR HEARTS. MY LATTER RAIN WILL PRODUCE THE LATTER GROWTH, AND MY FRUIT THAT IS IN THE SPIRIT WILL RIPEN QUICKLY, IN ALL THOSE WHO I SEND YOU TO.

THEY WILL SEE ME IN YOU, AND WILL BE DRAWN TO MY LIGHT SHINING BRIGHTLY IN YOUR LIVES. MY WILL IS TO GATHER IN MY CHILDREN AND BRING MY WRATH ON THE WICKED. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MY CHILDREN SURROUNDING MY THRONE AND ENJOYING EACH OF THEM, FOR I AM THEIR FATHER AND THEIR LORD.

“HEAR OH ISRAEL, THE LORD OUR GOD…IS ONE LORD.”

WE WILL ALL BE ONE IN CHRIST AND WE WILL LIVE FOREVER IN PERFECT LOVE, JOY AND PEACE. I HAVE MUCH TO SHARE WITH ALL THOSE WHO LOVE ME AND ARE WILLING TO LAY THEIR LIVES DOWN, AS I DID FOR THEM.

BELOVED, VICTORY IS HERE, AND IT LIES WITHIN THE HOLY SPIRIT. SEEK ME WHILE I MAY BE FOUND. REPENT AND FORGIVE ALL MEN…FOR MANY OF MY BELOVED CHILDREN WILL BE MARTYRED, BUT YOUR SPIRITS, THE REAL YOU…WILL BE WITH ME FOREVER.

PREPARE FOR MY GLORY TO SHINE FORTH THROUGH EACH OF YOU. FOR YOU WERE CREATED FOR MY GLORY TO FLOW THROUGH YOU TO THIS LOST AND DYING WORLD. THUS SAITH THE LORD.

Scriptures:
Ezekiel 43:1-9, 26-27
Ezekiel 44:1-14, 28
Jeremiah 23:9-40
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:53am On Jan 25, 2011
Henrygirl:

Thank you, OLAADEGBU! I have learned so much since I last fellowshipped within this thread. The most pressing thing God is dealing with me is the issue of unforgiveness. I am believing for a healing in my body and I do not have much faith in Western medicine. Many times the means truly do not justify the end. There are lawsuits abounding for bad medicine. Most medicines do not heal or cure. They give the sufferer more health issues in time. I believe in a more safe and natural pathway to healing, whereby the body's ability to heal itself is unlocked through the use of herbs and nutrients. Yet, though these natural venues help in the healing process, God is the source of the healing itself. I have prayed that the Lord cleanses and renews my heart and mind from the root of resentments of hurts suffered at the hands of others, as well as myself. It is very pertinent that I overcome. This is the key to my healing. Unforgiveness does more than we realize to kill, steal and destroy us! Again, I thank you for your hospitality and fellowship in this thread. God bless.

Way to go!  Unforgiveness is the main cankerworm in the body of Christ that the enemy is using to deprive us of our blessings.  The closer you get to the natural nutrients the better it will be for your healing and health, but whatever pathway you choose remember that it is only Jesus that brings the cure.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Analytical(m): 8:24am On Jan 25, 2011
Hi OLAADEGBU. It's another year of grace in His service. May He continually find us worthy of that great calling. Love to your family.

God bless.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Analytical(m): 8:34am On Jan 25, 2011
@Henrygirl, good to hear from you. Thank God for His dealings too. I pray He continues to mould you till you conform to His image. Unforgivenness is truly a cancer. It is so serious that our own forgiveness by God is even linked to our forgiving those who sin against us! So also, our prayers, fasting, offering etc! That's why The Lord said we shouldn't even give our gift/offerings if we have some issues to settle with someone!

May God grant us more grace.

Cheers.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2011
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:11am On Jan 27, 2011
Letter told by JESUS to Susan

Yes My Daughter, I will give you words…

MY patience is coming to the end.  I have waited on MY children to repent to no avail, so many will be lost.  Yet some heed MY Words, MY precious Words.  These Words do not come from human minds, only the mind of GOD.  I am sharing MY heart with you all and even this is not enough to make you sit up and take notice.

What must I do MY children?  Put yourself in MY shoes.  Have you ever wondered what GOD might do to capture the attention of many lost children right before the worst time in men’s history is about to ensue.  What can you imagine it would take to wake up an entire race of peoples on the planet earth, people whose hearts are far removed from their GOD?

The hours and days are closing in.  Soon there will be major changes in the world.  Darkness is closing in and the evil is enclosing the world.  Does your spirit sense it?  If you do not sense it, you are not awake.

Wake O’ earth!  You have little time left to prepare to leave with ME, or understand you will be left to face the darkest hour known to mankind.   I am looking at hearts, hearts turned toward ME their MAKER, ready to leave the world and all it stands for.  If this letter means nothing to you and you would just like to walk away, than MY Truth is far from your heart.

I am sorry to tell you that the world system is forming.  Soon it will take form.  This system has no room for the concept of GOD.  Already you can see it.  GOD is not part of the schools or any explanation regarding MY creation.  GOD is not needed in any part of human entertainment or government.  People are ashamed of MY Name, the very mention of MY Name.  This is the choice of the world—a life in which, I, GOD am removed from the conversations of men. 

Soon men will discover the true meaning of life without GOD.  What will it be like?  It will be sheer horror, people who feel nothing toward each other, people who are callous to the weaker ones.  There will be no compassion and men will be driven by lust for control and power.

People will lose their identity overnight as they fold into the coming world system.  For those who refuse, death awaits them and they will suffer.  Those who conform to the devil’s plans will be sent to hell for choosing against ME.  I will not take kindly to the rejection of those who choose the mark.  Already many are choosing the world system and they are damning themselves to eternal hell.

Harsh you say?  READ MY BOOK!  My Words are clear.  Take the mark and you will be sent to eternal hell fires.  How is this different than when people fall into hell because they reject MY Salvation, MY precious Blood?  If MY children read MY Book, they will know about MY Salvation and they will know about MY enemy and they will know about the mark of the beast.  MY people die from lack of knowledge.  MY people damn themselves because they view the pursuit of the world more important than pursuing MY Word.

When you each stand before ME, very soon you will each be held accountable for the choices you made in this life, for the way you spend your time in this life, for the things you choose to know and understand.  If you choose to follow hard after the world and the things of the world, then you will have a head full of worldly knowledge, but you will be sent to hell if that knowledge does not point you to MY Salvation.

There is great sacrifice in pursuing the narrow path and dying to yourself.  The path is narrow because choices must be made.  Since your life on earth has time limitation, you have precious little time to read MY Book and find the narrow way.  If the world fills your time and consumes your days, then there will be little time to learn about ME.  Life has consequences for the way you spend your time.

If you want to fixate on the world in this life, then when you stand before ME and explain how you led your life before ME, I will know your choice for ME or against ME.  To know ME, there must be sacrifices.  Only in this way can we truly become close.  The hour is approaching for the world system to take over.  Will you be found worthy to escape the horror to come?  Don’t let anything or anyone stand between ME and your salvation.

Each day the end draws closer.  Be ready to come with ME when I call for you.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2011

Susan, I do have words…

MY people, I, GOD am waiting patiently. The hour is waning as I have said before. You are watching and waiting on ME if you are MY bride. I know your dedication to ME. MY bride you are waiting diligently, longing for MY return. It is coming, do not despair. If you watch the headlines and world events, your spirit knows what is happening. I will approach earth and MY return to remove you cannot be stopped. There is no stopping it. Each day we are closer to it. The world events are leading up to this hour, when I bring the bride out of the world and save her from the coming storm.

MY bride, prepare yourself. Share MY Message with those around. Tell them how I will save them if they will only surrender all to ME. Let them know to never receive the mark of MY enemy which is already now being taken by the people of this world. I am sad for them, but the people need to be warned that to join the system of man is to choose eternal death, torment, and separation from GOD.

This word is clear—it is straight forward. The enemy wants to take MY Words and twist them into every direction so that people are confused, but the mark is a system made by man that brings humans under the control of evil men who have no regard for GOD and the outcome will be ultimate disaster for mankind. I will not allow this system to succeed.

If you participate in MY enemy’s attempt to control men through his mark, then you will all be banished to hell. It is that simple. I will not be mocked or tried. MY Word has stated the consequences of your choices. You choose this evil system and you will live to regret it. I cannot undo your decision. You choose against GOD and you will regret it.

Don’t be foolish. Choose wisely. Time is running out. The system of the mark is underfoot and underway. I am waiting briefly for men to come to ME and then I must grasp the few who really are ready and leave to bring them to protection. Very few are paying attention and very few will be ready, just as in the days of Noah. The road is narrow and few find it. This should be a stark wake up call for you. I can’t wait much longer.

I have the door open. Soon I will take MY bride and close the door. Get your lamp full, the hour is almost up.

Your LORD has spoken

My Words are True

JESUS your LORD is True

[b]Revelation 19 (KJV):
1And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
2For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great LovePeddler, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
3And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
4And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.
5And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.
6And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
7Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
8And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
9And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
10And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
17And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
19And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2011
Analytical:

Hi OLAADEGBU. It's another year of grace in His service. May He continually find us worthy of that great calling. Love to your family.

God bless.

Can I say it's a belated happy New Year?  New Year new resolutions, new leaves to be turned and new blessings to you and your family.  We hope we will have more of your analytical counsels on this thread.

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:34am On Jan 31, 2011
Dictated by JESUS Christ to Susan

Susan listen carefully. I am making MY approach to earth. Soon many things will be happening in the earth. There are a great many things about to happen. MY people need to heed MY warnings. Soon Israel will be divided. It will come to pass. When this happens, calamity will take over the earth. The people need to realize that I cannot be trifled with. MY covenant people are not to be touched.

The world believes this is the road to peace. It is the road to death and destruction. I am clear with MY Words. I, GOD am always clear. The people need to see the evil uprising against MY chosen people, MY land, MY people. This cannot be, O’ the audacity, the outrage. The world is coming against MY people all at once—rising up against her. The world is haughty and sees that it can do what it thinks it wants with no consequence. This is sheer evil, sheer madness. The world had better lay its hands on a hornet’s nest full of hornets than to lay its hands on MY covenant land.

I am a GOD of retribution. I will strike back. I will destroy those who touch MY people, MY country I love, I preserve as MY own. These people play with ME, toy with ME. This evil that says: there is not really any GOD—we can do what we want—these people are clinging to false hope and empty promises concocted from days past as a fable from long ago—this GOD is merely a great fable passed down over the centuries—what do we know or care of this GOD?—Who is HE?—This people clings to these old fables, these old stories—Who do they think they are?—We will take this land and all will be well in the world—It must be, they say to themselves.

Haughty, sons of devils is who these men are… They trample on MY Words and they rise up against the HOLY ONE who created the heavens and the earth. I will not tolerate their disregard of ME, MY Words, and MY covenant with the nation of Israel. When they come against her, they come against the MIGHTY ALPHA and OMEGA, the GREAT I AM. The cost will be great.

MY people, I will not sit idly by and allow this to go unpunished. O’ they will do this thing and they will say in their hearts: who can stop us now—we the peoples of the world don’t answer to any GOD—we call the shots—we decide how to run this planet and all those who reside on it—GOD who?—O’ that great story someone told long ago?—we put that fable to rest.

Make no mistake, I said in MY Word this would happen and it will. I also promised destruction to the lands that touch MY covenant land. I am a GOD who is true. All others will lie, but I am truth, I am GOD, I am JESUS.

The world will live to regret the choices it is about to make. Israel will be put asunder and the world will know MY wrath: the lifting of MY protection. I will raise up MY Strong Right Hand and darkness will cover the earth. Even now the darkness is crowding in around the earth to humble and bring low all its inhabitants. Those who are not part of MY bride, who are left, will face the worst. It will be.

Touch MY land and death comes and it comes in full force. No one left will be spared from the evil consuming the world. Take heed these words. Humble yourself as a small child that knows it needs the love and protection of a loving parent. I will protect MY own. To be MINE, you must surrender your complete will to ME. Death to self, death to your will, humble heart, repentant heart: these are the ones who will be saved from the coming madness.

The hour is swiftly coming. Soon the world that makes its plans against MY people will strike her like a wolf attacking the lamb.
But I will bring MY wrath to the earth in exchange for this evil.

Prepare your hearts. Be ready to be found worthy to depart to safety. It is coming quickly.

I, THE LORD GOD JEHOVAH OF ISRAEL, HAVE SPOKEN

I asked the LORD for any Scripture to go with HIS letter—HE immediately gave me Isaiah 29:

[b]
Isaiah 29 (KJV)

1Woe to Ariel, to Ariel, the city where David dwelt! add ye year to year; let them kill sacrifices.
2Yet I will distress Ariel, and there shall be heaviness and sorrow: and it shall be unto me as Ariel.
3And I will camp against thee round about, and will lay siege against thee with a mount, and I will raise forts against thee.
4And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust.
5Moreover the multitude of thy strangers shall be like small dust, and the multitude of the terrible ones shall be as chaff that passeth away: yea, it shall be at an instant suddenly.
6Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire.
7And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel, even all that fight against her and her munition, and that distress her, shall be as a dream of a night vision.
8It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and, behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and, behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite: so shall the multitude of all the nations be, that fight against mount Zion.
9Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink.
10For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.
11And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:
12And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.
13Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
14Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
15Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?
16Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?
17Is it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest?
18And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.
19The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.
20For the terrible one is brought to nought, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off:
21That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of nought.
22Therefore thus saith the LORD, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale.
23But when he seeth his children, the work of mine hands, in the midst of him, they shall sanctify my name, and sanctify the Holy One of Jacob, and shall fear the God of Israel.
24They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:14am On Feb 01, 2011
[size=13pt]Letter from JESUS spoken to Sabrina:

“Write it down MY daughter, these are MY Words…

I have the rapture of MY bride postponed until a certain time. This does not mean I do not come soon for her. She is MY beloved and I see that the time approaches to take her with ME in MY Kingdom of Heaven. I long to take MY bride to ME. She is MY beloved. I love her heart. She gives herself over completely and totally, without compromises.

However, I want that many more of MY children go in the rapture. Not everyone belongs to this group now. Many are saved, but cannot be part of MY Heavenly bride. She is a breed apart. She is MY chosen. She is the one without stain, spot, and wrinkle. I do not look at appearances and events, I look to the heart. I want a heart that is clean, pure and clean without spot. So is MY bride. She is like the morning sun that comes in all its glory and splendor. She is MY light in this dark world. She is MY beloved.

I want all MY children to get ready as MY bride. Too many still live in this world. I AM a righteous GOD and will judge you as The Just. But know that I can only act as MY Word says. Only those with a full complete surrender are of ME. Only they can draw near to MY GLORY and enter.

It is not out of your own works, but faith without works is dead, as MY Word also says. Many live by grace, a grace however, they impose on themselves. It is one of the most misleading lies of the devil out of MY Word. He takes MY Word and conforms it as you like to hear it and not anymore like MY HOLY SPIRIT has written.

Listen to the Voice of MY SPIRIT! HE speaks all truth. Once many of you have taken MY Grace, you live on and I see little or no difference. Those few hours in the church do not matter, if I do not have your heart. Hypocrisy it is. These are loving, warning words MY children. Please give heed to it.

Live according to MY Word and not to a word you appropriate yourselves. This is not according to MY will. MY will is complete surrender, soul, spirit, and body. MY will is complete healing in soul, spirit, and body. MY will is complete liberation in spirit, soul, and body. This can only happen if you give ME your soul, mind, and body. Usually I only get half the share, half the members of the body. If I do not receive everything, I can not heal everything. I came to restore everything, so you can live free in MY SPIRIT within the limits of MY Word. MY Word is sacred. Also, be you holy as MY Word prescribes. It is the best recipe that you could ever receive.

The enemy is out to destroy all of you and to drag you into his web of lies and destruction. Only a small lie, deception is necessary for him so he has an impact on your soul. Know ye not that a little leaven, leaveneth the whole lump? Why then do you make compromises with the world? Many are lost by this act. Many do not come in MY Kingdom because of bad thoughts and assumptions. Assumptions are not reliable. MY Word is.

Read MY Word, MY people! Read MY Word! Read MY Word! Read MY Holy Word and get to know your GOD. Many know the world better than they know ME. I do not accept compromises.

I gave MYSELF fully to die for you and humiliate MYSELF on a cross. Oh that bitter cross. That bitter cross is your salvation. Do not think it is enough just to believe it. The enemy also believes. He knows of MY salvation. He knows now what I did to save MY people from the darkness, so that many would be saved.

MY salvation is for everyone. But it is not sufficient to only briefly speak a prayer and then continue with your life, thinking that this way you can draw near MY Kingdom and enter. I want a pure, clean heart. This does not come easily. This comes only from chasing after your GOD with all that is in you. This is called ‘surrender.’ Total surrender is what I want. I cannot do anything with half a heart. Fix your eyes on ME. Come to ME!

The darkness will soon cover this earth. NOW is the time to fix your eyes on ME. To worship your God. Do you realize I give MY blessings to all of this? From any act of surrender to ME, outflows a blessing. This is MY Grace and love for you.

Many would be appalled if they would see and know all of what I, GOD have put away and which blessings I give to anyone who loves ME. I am a very righteous GOD and will also judge very fair. The time is here and now. Do not be afraid MY children to extend yourselves to ME. Do not be afraid to come to ME with all that is in you. COME, MY children! COME! NOW is the time.

Come into your closet and have a deep communion with your GOD. I desire a deep intimacy with all MY children. MY Heart cries for your attention. MY Heart cries out to your heart. Come and learn what it's like to be touched by your GOD, to feel HIS Heart, to have a deep communion with MY SPIRIT.

MY SPIRIT lives in you. Yet, many of you give HIM little attention. Focus yourself on MY SPIRIT, MY HOLY SPIRIT. HE was and is the one that made your salvation possible. HE was the one who empowered ME, JESUS with HIS resurrection power. Live in this same resurrection power! Live, MY children and be a light and testimony in this world. NOW is the time to witness of MY Strength and Greatness. Give ME the chance to do this through you.

Do you realize now why I demand total submission? Only those can shine and witness from MY SPIRIT in their lives. Give MY SPIRIT this chance. Give your GOD this chance. HE lives in you. I love all of you. Do you love ME too? Not only with the lips. I do not like lip service, but I love a sincere heart, totally devoted.

Who is willing to go and testify of this Great GOD in your life?”

I am ready

Your Big Awesome GOD, THE KING OF KINGS[/size]

[b]
Ephesians 5:27 (King James Version): That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
James 2:26 (King James Version): For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
1 Thessalonians 5:23 (King James Version): And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Galatians 5:9 (King James Version): A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.
2 Timothy 2:22 (King James Version): Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
Matthew 6:6 (King James Version): But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
Romans 1:4 (King James Version): And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2011

Life!

This is My day!
This is My day!
This is My day!
I am the Lord God.
This is the day that I have made.
Who is man to thwart My plans?
No longer will man dictate to My people
how they should live, serve, praise, worship.
For this is My day!
I am raising up My people.
They will live,
They will shout,
They will praise,
They will live in Me,
They will rejoice in Me.
No longer will they be suppressed by man.
I am taking down the walls,
taking down the barriers,
No longer will My people be suppressed,
No longer will My life in them be suppressed,
I will uphold My people,
I will level the path, a new path,
and lead them by a new stream of life.
My people will come to Me freely and live,
They will rise and shout to the Living God.
For this is My day! This is My day!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by emmadaniel: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2011
   PROCLAMATION AGAINST BABYLON

ISAIAH 13:1-22

THE END IS NEAR!

1. The burden against Babylon which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw.

2. Lift up a banner on the high Mountain, Raise your voice to them; Wave your hand,
    that they may enter the gates of the nobles.

3. I have commanded my sanctified ones; I have also called my mighty ones for my anger
    Those who rejoice in my exaltation.

4. The noice of a multitude in the Mountains, Like that of many people! A tumultuous noise of the kingdom of
     nations gathered together! The Lord of host musters. The army for battle,

5.  They come from a far country,from the end of heaven, The Lord and His Weapons Of Indignation,
      To destroy the whole land.

6.  Wail, for the day of the Lord is at hand! It will come as Destruction from the Almighty.

7.  Therefore all hands will be limp, Every man's heart will melt.

8.  And they will be afraid, Pangs and sorrow will take hold of them, They will he in pain as a woman in childbirth
     They will be amazed at one another, their faces will be like flames.

9.  Behold, the day of the Lord comes,Cruel with both wrath and fierce anger, To lay the land desolate;
     And He will destroy its sinners from it.

10.  For the stars of Heaven and their constellations will not give their light, The sun will be darkened in its going forth
       And the moon will not cause its light to shine.

11.  I will Punish the world for its evil,
       A nd the wicked for their iniquity,
       I will halt the arrogance of the proud,
       And will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

12.  I will make a mortal more than fine gold,
       A man more than the golden wedge of ophir.

13.  Therefore i will shake the heavens, And the earth will move out of her place
        In the wrath of the Lord of hosts.
        And in the day of His Fierce anger.

14.  It shall be as the hunted gazelle, And as a sheep that no man takes up;
        Every man will turn to his own people and everyone will flee to his own land.

15.  Everyone who is found will be thrust And everyone who is captured will fall by the sword.

16.  Their Children also will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; Their Houses will be plundered
       And their wives ravished.

17.  Behold, I will stir up the medes against them, Who will not regard silver;
       And as for Gold, They will not delight in it.

18.  Also their bows will dash the young men to pieces. And they will have no pity
      on the fruit of the womb;
      Their eye will not spare children.

19.  And Babaylon, then glory of kingdom, The beauty of the chaldeans' pride, will be as
      when God overthrew sodom and Gomorrah.

20.  It will never be inhabited.
      Nor will it be settled from generation
      Nor will the Arabian pitch tent there
      Nor will the sherperd make their sheepfolds there.

21.  But wild beasts of the desert will be there, And their houses will be full of Owls
      Ostrishes will dwell there,
       And wild goats will caper there.

22. The Hyenas will howl in their citadels
      And jackals in their pleasant places
      Her time is near to come,
      And her days will not be prolonged.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2011
February 3, 2011 Letter given to Sabrina

Letter of GOD THE FATHER:

My dear daughter, write it down.

I am a GOD of total control and fairness and righteousness. Therefore I will visit those who have not complied to MY Word and ordinances. They will know and feel and experience what it is to live without their GOD, their MAKER and SAVIOR. These words may sound harsh, but MY Word also is not without harshness.

Those who read MY Word, know their GOD. They know and learn how I am. I have all this written down in MY Word so people would know their GOD, MY righteousness, MY holiness, MY desire for a pure and clean people. I AM is sacred. I cannot allow injustice in MY Kingdom. Therefore, I will visit the evil one on earth. They will face MY wrath.

MY Word also says that I am love. By Love, the world is created. By Love, I have sent MY SON to this soiled earth. By Love, I have abandoned MY SON temporarily on the cross. By Love, HE has offered salvation to all humanity. This was MY only eternal sacrifice.

MY SON has sacrificed HIMSELF voluntarily as a substitute sacrifice for humanity. HE has shed HIS precious BLOOD for this humanity. HE left HIS Kingdom for this humanity. HE will also judge you now, based on your works and faith. These are truly MY last calls.

All HIS BLOOD shed on this soiled earth to give you salvation, even while you did not even know it. HE knew everything. HE saw everyone on that horrible wooden cross while HIS BLOOD was flowing. Nobody has ever suffered so as MY SON. Why is HE then still rejected? Why is this Sacrifice not good enough? Why is it not powerful enough? Why do many of you deny this Sacrifice?

I tell you, MY people, MY Will is that everyone has eternal life in MY Kingdom. MY Will is that everyone enjoys his GOD on this earth and serves HIM in complete trust and faith. MY Will is that everyone of you be filled with MY joy. HIS Sacrifice brought you joy.

This is a love that is not known here on earth. This is a love that is pure, unselfish, and complete. The love that you call love here on earth is self-love. Nobody has ever loved as MY SON. If someone does not accept HIM as his or her SAVIOR, that person cannot enter MY Kingdom. The hell, this awful place, will be their eternal destination. MY Word is recorded and does not change.

I have sent MY SON, HE has paid the price for your salvation. HE has become to sin in your place. HE has shed HIS BLOOD in your place. HE has carried everything, your troubles, burdens, grief, and sin. It is done. It is finished.

I stand ready to give MY SON the sign to get HIS bride, HIS beautiful bride as HIS price. She will have the privilege to have an intimacy with the Godhead forever and ever. She will be so very blessed. For her, the reward is great. Today is the time to prepare you as HIS bride. Tomorrow may be too late.

MY SON looks at the heart. HE sees those who have voluntarily sacrificed themselves in this life for HIS Name. They are the bride, those who have put off their lives, some even to death. They do not need words of supplication. They know their GOD and HIS Love for them. They know what it is to serve their GOD in this life. They know HIS HOLY SPIRIT WHO is leading them through and in everything in this life. They are constantly filled with THE SPIRIT. They do not live to this earth’s standards. They live to the heavenly standards, as it should be and as I have written in MY Word. Now is the time. Tomorrow may be too late.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:22am On Feb 05, 2011
As told by Jesus Christ to Susan on February 1-2, 2011

Yes, MY daughter, you may take these words down…

The world is changing rapidly. All is changing. Do you sense it MY people? The world is troubled, deeply troubled. All is faltering. It is going mad, sinking deeper and deeper.

Soon the world will fall to such low depths it will not be recoverable. Its moral standards are completely awry. The world has followed a path of madness. This world rejects GOD, so only madness remains. Apart from ME, there is only amoral chaos; evil unbridled; men with no conscience; men who follow any line of thinking; no moral compass; no true direction; just haphazard reasoning that leads to a decaying moral existence. Do you not see this MY people?

Can you not see that your leaders, your world leaders follow a path of darkness and are leading the world into complete moral degradation? Do you not realize that the absence of ME in the world is only leaving absolute evil. What good can come of man leading man without a GOD of truth at the helm?

Can you not see the consequence of the world that has completely and hopelessly rejected ME, its GOD? What hope do you have without GOD? You have none. You grasp at straws, you think there is enough hope left to carry on with life as it is, but soon all darkness will move in. It is closing in right now. The world wants to do as it pleases apart from ME. MY Rules, MY Book, MY Truth, MY Way is rejected.

There are few left who stand for holiness. Only MY bride still embraces holiness. This word has little meaning in the world, among the people. It is scoffed at and mocked. Even the people who call themselves by MY Name want to look and act like the world. They are afraid to appear holy for fear of insulting the world around them. This is an abomination to ME. I expect holiness from MY people.

If you are embarrassed or you shrink back from embracing holiness and purity in this world—you are rejecting ME. I am seeking those who will choose to die from their self-life and look to MY Way of holiness, purity. If you wish to engage in the ways and behaviors of the world, then know this…you will not be part of MY World in the age to come. I am coming to bring MY bride home to rule and reign together with ME for eternity.

I am seeking a pure bride without spot or wrinkle. Your dirty hands handling the world and then coming to ME will not fly. I won’t have it. It is all or nothing. You either reject the world or you reject ME. Do not think you can have us both. I share MY World with no other god. I am the One True GOD. There is no other. If you worship anyone else, or anything else, but ME you are hopelessly lost.

Soon I will make MY entrance to the world and bring the bride out. She is glorious, beautiful, and only has eyes for her LORD. Very soon, the world stage will see the calamity of what is coming. Many will die in the wake of MY fierce anger on this evil world, for this evil generation.

Anyone who wants to come with ME may do so, but the world cannot possess you. You cannot choose for ME and the world and what it stands for. We stand at the crossroads of decision as the world further deteriorates and drowns in its self-love and worldly pursuits. You will need to decide: do you run with death and MY enemy or do you choose to be MY bride with ME for eternity? Can you decide now? The time is daily closer to this event, when the world reaches the end of itself. And I come for MY bride to put her away to safety while the earth self destructs. MY wrath will be poured out. Who can withstand MY wrath?

The world will continue to tremble from earthquakes in diverse places, the world’s economy will sink, and with it the people will sink to evil depths. MY hand that brings about all good is being lifted. Men pat themselves on their backs believing they can bring success. I am the ONE WHO brings success.

The world races ahead apart from ME, its MAKER. The people deny what is going on around them. They have so thoroughly sunk down into the mire of their sin that they cannot see the kind of people they have become. They are the kind of people I had to destroy in Sodom and Gomorrah and the kind who surrounded MY friend Noah.

People wake up! I cannot allow the world to carry on in corruption and planning apart from GOD. There will be no end in sight on the calamity that will befall the earth and the people running apart from its GOD, if I don’t intercede and bring this world to the end of the madness. I must pour out MY wrath and allow the times to take over. Soon the people will realize that the world has made the wrong decision to turn from its GOD, to embrace MY enemy, to love and embrace evil. This will be its downfall.

As before, the humans have stepped across the line and this calls for ME to return with a swift judgment over mankind. I have done this before and I will do it again. You can escape MY wrath, MY judgment on the earth. You can come with ME home to safety as MY bride. Surrender your being to ME, JESUS and embrace purity, holiness, and love. This is the choice I give you right now.

You can see the end times unfolding even now, before your eyes. I spoke of this in MY Book so long ago. You may deny it is happening right up until I take MY bride with ME and leave you behind. After you have been left your denial of reality will hit and your loss will be extraordinary. You will feel the pain of missing the great event of MY Supper with MY true love, MY bride and to be taken to safety and remaining to face utter horror. This will be your reality. Will you deny it then when you face MY enemy and his world? It will be your punishment for clinging to the world and not seeking MY Face.

I do not take kindly to rejection. Read MY Book and know truth. I am a GOD that requires absolute commitment, no compromise. You are being warned. The events in the world are only the start of the trials ahead. These are the birth pangs of what is coming. This madness on earth is only beginning. The people will be exhausted by the daily woes coming to the planet. Everyday new trouble will come. News of woes to the earth will be your daily wake up call. It will be new terror each day. The people will begin to be weary of the darkness crowding in around them.

Don’t wait to make your decision. I wait on this sad generation clinging to empty worldly ways. Sad will be the ending. Come now and be saved. I can bring you into peace and safety. I am the only WAY, TRUTH, LIFE. By no other name can you be saved. The hour is at hand. You know of what I am speaking.

These words are true

Your Precious LORD and SAVIOR,
JESUS

[b]
Scripture to add:

Ezekiel 18 (KJV):

1The word of the LORD came unto me again, saying, 2What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge? 3As I live, saith the Lord GOD, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel. 4Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
5But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right, 6And hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, neither hath defiled his neighbour's wife, neither hath come near to a menstruous woman,
7And hath not oppressed any, but hath restored to the debtor his pledge, hath spoiled none by violence, hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment; 8He that hath not given forth upon usury, neither hath taken any increase, that hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity, hath executed true judgment between man and man, 9Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord GOD. 10If he beget a son that is a robber, a shedder of blood, and that doeth the like to any one of these things, 11And that doeth not any of those duties, but even hath eaten upon the mountains, and defiled his neighbour's wife, 12Hath oppressed the poor and needy, hath spoiled by violence, hath not restored the pledge, and hath lifted up his eyes to the idols, hath committed abomination, 13Hath given forth upon usury, and hath taken increase: shall he then live? he shall not live: he hath done all these abominations; he shall surely die; his blood shall be upon him. 14Now, lo, if he beget a son, that seeth all his father's sins which he hath done, and considereth, and doeth not such like, 15That hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, hath not defiled his neighbour's wife, 16Neither hath oppressed any, hath not withholden the pledge, neither hath spoiled by violence, but hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment, 17That hath taken off his hand from the poor, that hath not received usury nor increase, hath executed my judgments, hath walked in my statutes; he shall not die for the iniquity of his father, he shall surely live.
18As for his father, because he cruelly oppressed, spoiled his brother by violence, and did that which is not good among his people, lo, even he shall die in his iniquity.
19Yet say ye, Why? doth not the son bear the iniquity of the father? When the son hath done that which is lawful and right, and hath kept all my statutes, and hath done them, he shall surely live. 20The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. 21But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die. 22All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live. 23Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live? 24But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die. 25Yet ye say, The way of the LORD is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not my way equal? are not your ways unequal? 26When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die. 27Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive. 28Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die. 29Yet saith the house of Israel, The way of the LORD is not equal. O house of Israel, are not my ways equal? are not your ways unequal? 30Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin. 31Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel? 32For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2011
Shekinah Glory Ministry - Praise Is What I Do

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b2gOloXYAc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]

Lead:

Praise is what I do
When I want to be close to you
I lift my hands in praise
Cause Praise is who I am
I will praise him while I can
And I'll bless him at all times
I vow to praise you
Through the good and the bad
I'll praise you
Whether happy or sad
I'll praise you
(Talk) This is my testimony
In all that I go through
(Talk) somebody say why I say
Because praise is what I do
Cause I owe it all to you

Lead& (Choir)
Come on church
(praise is what I do
Come on church
Will I want to be close to you
I lift my hands
I lift my hand is praise
Come on and say so the devil can hear you
Praise is who I am
i will praise him while
I will praise while I can
and I bless
And our bless him at all times
And I vow
And I vow to praise you
Say through the good
I'LL!
I'll praise you
whether I'm happy or sad
Whether I'm happy or sad
I'll In all
In all that I go through
Because,
because praise is what I do
Cause I owe it all

Lead & (Choir)
Praise is what I do
(Praise is what I do)
Even when I going through
(Even when I'm going through)
See I've learned
(I've learned)
To worship
(to worship you)
And tonight we want to let the devil know, know my circumsatnce
Know my circumstance
I will not be depress, doesn't even stand a chance
Doesn't even stand a chance! Cause my praise, outweights, Oh! the bad
My praise outweighs the bad
So I vow to praise
I vow to praise you
tell your neighbor through the good
I'll praise you
I'll praise you
Whether I'm happy
Whether I'm happy or sad
I'll praise you In all!
In all that I go through
because, Praise is, is what, is what I doooo
Because praise is what I do
Cause I owe it all

Come on and say
(Praise is what I do,Is what I do)
Hey! Hey ! Is what I
Lord I want you to cover my by your blood
Hey, Hey Is what I do
Do ohhhh, Oh the enemy can't stand your praise, is what I
You might need healing in mind, you might need healing in your spirit so say this
Oh the devil cant stand your praise is what I
Oh praise
What I do, what I do
(Stop all Music!)
Acapella : What IIIIIIIIIII, what I do, come on give glory,
(all musician play ending music) come on give praise, praise him right now, lift your voice to the lord praise is what you do, yes
(shouting time)
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2011
God told me too many Christians stumbling one another. HE said, those who stumble others will be judged more greatly. Many people stumble others out of their flesh because of jealousy, pride, and envy. Becareful with your words. Those who prophesize, becareful, you may ruin someone's life. See More
Those who attempt to teach in here, I hope you are 100% sure you have been called to teach or preach. Otherwise, if you attempt to teach out of your pride, you will be greatly judged for stumbling people. Those who teach or preach out of anger and bitterness will be judged greatly as well.

Many of you should just observe and watch and let the Holy Spirit guide you. You will know who God's servants are by their fruit. You must also know your Word so you can watch people. Generally people will make the same mistake as in the old days. Man born with their same nature tend to make the same mistake over and over again thus repeating history.

Ask for wisdom and revelation from the Lord. HE gives wisdom freely. Always watch out for jealousy and pride, they are spirits and they will ambush you when you are not looking.

It is so sad, I see spirit filled Christians speak too much out of their flesh. And those who are called to be prophets, do not speak more than you are allowed. If you speak more than you are allowed, you are speaking for your glory. Many servants are taking His Glory away. Many are not making it home right now.

Grace and Peace  at least you can try to be holy. And when you try to be holy and live righteously quickly repenting when you sin, then the blood continues to wash you. But if go back intentionally to one's vomit, will it continue to wash us? Grace not only saves us, but it gives us the time to get things right with God. It gives us time to work out our salvation with trembling and fear. Grace does not give us the right to continue in our sin.

1 Peter 3:10:" says :" HE WHO WOULD LOVE LIFE AND SEE GOOD DAYS,LET HIM REFRAIN HIS TOUNGE FROM EVIL, AND HIS LIPS FROM SPEAKING DECEIPS. LET HIM TURN AWAY FROM EVIL AND DO GOOD. LET HIM SEEK PEACE AND PURSUE IT. FOR THE EYES OF
THE LORD O, N THE RIGHTEOUS. AND HIS EARS ARE OPEN TO THEIR PRAYERS; BUT THE FACE OF THE LORD IS AGAINST WHO WHO DO EVIL".

James 3: 6 says: "AND THE TOUNGE IS A FIRE, A WORLD OF INIQUITY.THE TOUNGE IS SO SET AMONG OUR MEMBERS THAT IT DENIES THE WHOLE BODY, AND SETS ON THE FIRE THE COURSE OF NATURE; AND IT IS SET ON FIRE BY HELL".

James 3:13 says :" WHO IS WISE AND UNDERSTANDING AMONG YOU? LET HIM SHOW BY GOOD CONDUCT THAT HIS WORKS ARE DONE IN THE MEEEKNESS OF WISDOM".

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I should say that Steve has stated the Truth of God's Word on this issue and if we read the above Word of God that is so clear to tell us that we should be perfect in the way how we should speak to others especially to our brothers and sisters
in Christ which is confirmed by the Lord in Matthew 5:48:" THEREFORE YOU SHALL BE PERFECT, JUST AS YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN IS PERFECT".
In the end, we should be perfect IN SPEAKING ANY KIND OF WORDS TO OTHERS AND WE SHOULD BE HOLY IN ALL YOUR CONDUCT according to 1Peter1:15.To God be all the honor

Steve Yong Kim
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2011

DO NOT BE DECEIVED!! DO NOT BE DELUDED!
The enemy will use pride, jealousy, envy, and the "self centered will" to led you astray through men. You must always walk in humility and love. You cannot live in sin. You cannot compromise. Ask for wisdom. Always ask the Holy Spirit to le, ad you. You must ask!! You cannot take it for granted. Ask God to continue to show you His Truth! Continue to ask Him to put you in agreement with Him!

There are no short cuts! We will suffer for the gospel. You will be persecuted even in America. If they do not come to kill you physically, they will come to spiritually kill you. You must perservere and endure to the end. The road will get narrower but you will find strength in Him.

When God started us out, He told my wife and I, "DO NOT GET DECEIVED, DO NOT GET CORRUPT, AND DO NOT FALL AWAY!!" Now we incorporate our call for help into our prayers. We ask the Holy Spirit to lead our way and help us so we do NOT get deceived, that we do NOT get corrupt, and so we do NOT fall away.

Most of our churches are sleeping. Judgment is coming to the house of God. A church that only preaches without any Power of God will not survive. You must ask God for the gifts and the spiritual weapons to fight in these last days. Difficult days are coming.

Accumulate up your prayer, anointing, and gifts. We will all need them to fight the spiritual war. Do not waste your time!! Use your time wisely. Stop chasing after things that will waste away and are useless such as watching TV and playing video games, and other things. You will answer for the time given to you.

Life and Death is at stake and pretty soon things are going to get turned upside down. Will you be ready and standing firm in your faith or will you fall away in fear?

2 Timothy 3:13
But wicked men and imposters will go on from bad to worse, deceiving and leading astray others and being deceived and led astray themselves.

Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived and deluded and misled; God will not allow Himself to be sneered at (scorned, disdained, or mocked by mere pretensions or professions, or by His precepts being set aside.) [He inevitably deludes himself who attempts to delude God.] For whatever a man sows, that and that only is what he will reap

Corinthians 6:9
Do you not know that the unrighteous and the wrongdoers will not inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived (misled): neither the impure and immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor those who participate in homosexuality

[Steve Yong Kim]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2011
"My Help Cometh from the Lord (Psalms 121)" by the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir (lyrics courtesy of henrygirl)

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2nQALWDStA&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2nQALWDStA

Lyrics:

[Verse:]
I will lift up mine eyes to the hills
from whence cometh my help,
my help cometh from the Lord,
the Lord which made Heaven and Earth.

He said He will not suffer thy foot,
thy foot to be moved;
the Lord which keepeth thee,
He will not slumber nor sleep.

Bridge
For the Lord is thy keeper,
the Lord is thy shade
upon thy right hand,
upon thy right hand.

Nor the sun shall not smite thee by day,
nor the moon by night,
He shall preserve thy soul
even forever more.

[Chorus:]
My help, my help, my help,
all of my help cometh from the Lord.

[Verse]

[Bridge]

[Chorus]

[Bridge]

[Chorus]

[Vamp:]

[Altos:]
Lift up mine eyes,

[Sopranos:]
lift up mine eyes,

[Altos:]
unto the hills,

[Tenors:]
He is my strength,

[All:]
All of my help cometh from the Lord.

[Chorus]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2011
Given by JESUS to Susan on February 5, 2011

Yes daughter, please write…

Susan the hour is at hand. I am coming. I am coming for MY bride. She is ready. She is beautiful. I am ready. The people need to be prepared. I have much to do in a little time. I want MY people to focus on ME. The hour is coming for change. There are big changes coming to the earth. I know you can feel it, MY people. If you cannot see it, you are not looking. You have allowed the world to consume your life. I cannot help you, if you do not seek help for what ails you: worldly consumption. You are consumed by the world, and I do not enter your thoughts.

I am coming for a pure, clean bride and you are wondering what that means? She must be pure in her thoughts, motives, heart toward ME, her GOD. I must be her center-focus. She cannot embrace the world and ME both. If she clutches the world close to herself, then there is no room for ME. This one cannot come with ME. I will leave her to face the darkness looming over the earth.

You think I repeat these words too much? How can I not? Soon I must remove the bride and I am swiftly approaching. Very few are ready. Very few have laid their hearts at MY Feet in complete surrender. It is rare. So many will be shocked to be left behind, to be remaining and not taken. This will jolt the religious community. Many pastors and entire congregations will remain behind, left to face the worst. Why will they be left?—because they disregard ME as their One True LORD and MASTER.

The pastors and churches who really bring ME into their planning and seek MY Face and MY Will know the meaning of MY HOLY SPIRIT Power. They experience MY Touch, MY Power through healing, through wholeness, through contentment in life and peace and love. I bring the prosperity of resources. MY people are comforted and loved. These churches understand about MY Power and life-giving strength. I am their center-focus. They won’t make a move without consulting ME. I bring them into MY Will and they serve MY Will. I bring them truth and success, not worldly success, but success in their homes; success in dealing with sin; and they have peace; and the world stresses do not affect them because I cover them with MY Wings and they are safe.

Churches that don’t operate in the Power of MY SPIRIT are open to the ways of the enemy and they are in fact lukewarm. I will spit them out. I will not receive them. Their lackluster interest in ME will bring them to MY rejection. I will not take these people with ME when I take out MY bride. These people are far from ME. They say we are wealthy, we are rich. They believe I have blessed them. They need MY eye salve to see the truth that they are far from ME and they are heading for hell. I am sorry for you, MY people. You are lost if you don’t come to ME in full surrender. I cannot be bought. I cannot be disregarded. Reject ME, reject MY Truth and be left, be lost.

MY bride, MY wife is alert to the events of the world. She knows the times. She is aware of the times. She watches ME. She looks for ME. She knows what I am doing. This is MY bride. Nothing shocks her about the times. She knows because she watches.

Dear bride, do not become discouraged. The hour approaches for MY return. I am coming. Do not be weary. Pick up your armor. Protect yourself and prepare those around you. For the event of the removal of the bride approaches and your garments cannot be soiled. You must be pure. You must have MY SPIRIT to survive the coming wave of events. Only MY children who are completely surrendered, with no reservation, will be saved.

MY children, look to ME, your LORD and SAVIOR JESUS. I am crying out to you in these closing hours. Now is the time. Now is the hour of decision. Why do you wait? Why do you hesitate and stall? Why do you think it is wise to wait for a better time to come to ME in full surrender? What does the world bring you that you think I cannot offer you?

I am LIFE—I am LIFE ABUNDANT. There is no life apart from ME. There is only death. All paths of the world apart from a full surrender to ME lead to death. Do you not see? Do you not know? You cling to the world, but she is a cruel mistress. Many will cling to her and die with her. She will take them straight to hell. O’ so many are there now because they were too sure of their need for the world. She draws, tempts, and pulls, but in the end it is death, eternal separation from life with GOD, a loving GOD.

Your love for the world will take you right to hell. I know of what I speak. I see MY lost children suffering for all eternity in this place. They will never be released from their torture. It is an eternal choice. Choose life now. Come to MY abundant life NOW. Your waiting will be your undoing. I do not take kindly to those who tempt ME. I make MY precious offer of salvation clear, but if you continue to reject it, you may find you have rejected it one too many times. Too many who are in hell are stunned by the reality of their resistance to get right with ME. They are forever lost.

Let these words stun you. Let them stun you to the core. Make no mistake, I am not a GOD to be trifled with. I will not tolerate rejection from MY people. Be warned. Time is running out for you. I am giving out final warnings, final pleas. These are MY warnings. If you trivialize them, I cannot help you if you wait too long. You can never say you were not given warning.

Be careful in these choices you make. The hour of decision is at hand. Choose wisely. My hand is about to pull away from this earth. I will take with ME MY bride and I will leave the earth to fend for itself amidst chaos and reigning evil. Don’t be left behind.

You have been warned.

I, JESUS have spoken

The LORD said to add Psalm 81 to this letter:

[b]
Psalm 81 (KJV):

1Sing aloud unto God our strength: make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob.
2Take a psalm, and bring hither the timbrel, the pleasant harp with the psaltery.
3Blow up the trumpet in the new moon, in the time appointed, on our solemn feast day.
4For this was a statute for Israel, and a law of the God of Jacob.
5This he ordained in Joseph for a testimony, when he went out through the land of Egypt: where I heard a language that I understood not.
6I removed his shoulder from the burden: his hands were delivered from the pots.
7Thou calledst in trouble, and I delivered thee; I answered thee in the secret place of thunder: I proved thee at the waters of Meribah. Selah.
8Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me;
9There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god.
10I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
11But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would none of me.
12So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own counsels.
13Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways!
14I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned my hand against their adversaries.
15The haters of the LORD should have submitted themselves unto him: but their time should have endured for ever.
16He should have fed them also with the finest of the wheat: and with honey out of the rock should I have satisfied thee.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:58am On Feb 08, 2011
Thou, Oh Lord -- The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y284YvkYrZo?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/flash]

Many are they increased that troubled me
Many are they that rise up against me
Many there be which say of my soul
There is no help for him in God

But thou, oh Lord are a shield for me
My glory and the lifter of my head
Thou, oh Lord are shield for me

Repeat

I cried unto the Lord with my voice
And he heard me out of His holy hill
I laid me down and slept and awaked
For the Lord sustained, for he sustained me

Thou, oh Lord are a shield for me
Thou, oh Lord are shield for me

Repeat Twice
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:15am On Feb 09, 2011
Letter received from the LORD JESUS given to Sabrina:

Write MY words down MY daughter

Many think they are ready, but they are not. Many think they are blessed in their church, but they are not. Their blessings are not always MY blessings.

Listen pastors of MY church:

This is MY church. These are MY children. These are MY sheep. On which way do you lead the sheep?—A road of prosperity, a path of ease, a path of complacency, a path of lukewarmness? This is the way that pleases the flesh and that I spit out of MY Mouth. This is the way to eternal destruction and death. Her place is hell, a terrible judgment.

Listen to ME, MY children. MY Word says if you remain in ME and follow, all MY Commandments with your whole heart, soul, and mind, it will be well with you. I am a GOD of blessings and prosperity. But if you do not first seek the Kingdom and MY Roads and MY Regulations, then MY Blessings will not come.

Listen, MY children: MY Way is a path of prosperity, a path of abundance. I have come to give you life in abundance. The road is free. There is however one condition: live at MY Word. Search MY Kingdom first and everything else will be given to you.

I see however very many live with compromises, compromises with MY Word and the world. Does not MY Word say: Convert and repent of your sins? This is daily conversion. I search for children who pour out and expose their whole heart, soul, and spirit for their GOD. I search for children with total surrender and devotion: hearts that bleed for ME; hearts moaning for ME; hearts only crying to ME. This is the worship and devotion that I search for.

MY children, many of you live with compromises. ‘Everything is grace’ I hear. Only MY sacrifice was grace. Your dispensation of the curse was grace. This is an eternal sacrifice. Why deprive you than MY Word of power? MY Word is complete and cannot be used in pieces and partially when it suits you. MY Word is complete and cannot be applied when it suits your flesh.

Many live carnally and not in the SPIRIT. They concede to the demands from their own fleshly thoughts and compress in this way with the world. Did I not say: You cannot serve two masters? MY Word is correct and complete. Know that every choice is an eternal choice and shall have eternal consequences, if you do not repent.

Get off the wide road that leads to destruction and death and come to the narrow road that leads to eternal life in MY Kingdom. The road is narrow, this I have told you, but the reward for following this path is very large. I accept no compromises with the world, MY children.

I am a loving GOD. I have put out MY Life for all of you. I have gone into death for all of you. I am risen so you would have free access to MY Kingdom, a Kingdom that I would like to share with you. O’ how MY Heart longs to rapture you into MY Kingdom, in MY eternal Kingdom, where I have put away so much for MY children, blessing upon blessing, delight after delight.

I give you many warnings, MY children and I show you the way. The choice is yours. Choose the narrow path and come into complete surrender to ME.

Where are the worshippers? Where are those who worship ME in MY SPIRIT? Where is the power of MY SPIRIT? Where is the power of MY Word? I see dead churches, empty, bereft of power. I see no revival and power of MY HOLY SPIRIT. I see many people’s own works, own sermons, own interpretations, amusement. This is what I see. Where are the passionate churches? Where is the HOLY SPIRIT? Why do you not give HIM the space?

MY SPIRIT is so terribly limited in MY church. This is a very serious matter. Without HIM you cannot function. Without HIM your church is dead and a dead church I cannot give MY blessing. I have come to give life, life in abundance. LIVE Church! LIVE! Live in MY abundance, in the abundance of MY Word! Show the world WHO your GOD is. Show MY Power. Witness of MY Power!

O’ how you restrict ME, O’ church! I have MY Hands full of blessings, I want to pour out MYSELF into your hearts and lives, but you restrict ME by conforming to the world. I cannot function in a half-heart, in a half-soul, in a half-body. I, GOD, want it all: your whole soul, spirit, and body. So I can fill you fully, heal, and bless with MY Word.

I have come to bind the brokenhearted, free the captives, heal the sick. Why then do I see a limp church, a church that goes lame? Let it not be, MY children! Learn to stand on MY Word. Live to MY Word. Read and study and learn to know MY Word. MY Word is so rich. So rich…

If you would make an effort to get to know ME and the blessings of MY Word, you would be able to function in MY full strength and blessings and the world would be amazed at your strength. Yet many of you don’t dare want to step on this path. You choose to enter with one foot on the wide path and to walk with one foot on the narrow path. Let this not be! MY Word says: You can not serve two lords.

Know that with every choice you make, you will also bear the eternal consequences. I, GOD, want total surrender, no compromises, not with the world, not with MY Word. Read MY Word, apply it without compromises. Simple. This is MY letter to you today.

Your LORD and MASTER,

JESUS

[b]

Job 36:11 (KJV): If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.

John 10:10 (KJV): The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Acts 3:19 (KJV): Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

Matthew 6:24 (KJV): No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Colossians 2:18 (KJV): Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

Matthew 7:14 (KJV): Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Proverbs 8:30 (KJV): Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
John 4:23 (KJV): But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Isaiah 61 (KJV): The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2011

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 300
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.