Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship - Religion (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (115789 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (115) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 11:42am On Apr 08, 2010
The Full Magnitude of the Coming Hour  MARY CLARK

In a vision, I was looking up at a tall mountain. 
Then a dark, cave-like triangle in the side of the mountain was pointed out to me. 
Here is what the Lord has to tell us about this vision:

I want you to know something, beloved. 
I want you to know that I care about My church; I care about each of you individually. 
That is why I am calling for you to come out of that cave that you have inhabited. 
I am calling for you to step into a new hour and know that I have fully equipped you for all that is about to take place.

I am a God Who knows the beginning and the end. 
I know all that is in your future. 
I know all that I have planned for you.
I already know the outcome of My plans, and the outcome looks good to My eyes. 
Do not doubt Me, beloved.  Do not doubt Me, no matter what comes your way. 
No matter what you see going on in the world,
know that I have prepared you for all and the preparation that I do is good, expert preparation.

Many of you have cried out to Me,
asking when you are going to see mighty things develop and when am I going to present the wonders of the promised hour. 
I tell you, dear one, that the time is upon you and I have prepared you.
I am calling for you to come out of the caves and step into your destiny. 
Yes!  Come forth from those caves where you have been prepared to shine forth the will of your Beloved,
and know deep within your heart that the majesty of the God of the universe is about to be unveiled in your lives.

I am asking that you shine forth for Me. 
Reveal My heart to others and know the full magnitude of the hour of wonder that is about to be presented. 
Take part in this glad occasion and know with a certainty that I have prepared you for this hour. 
I have prepared you well!!!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2010
Power of Forgiveness
April 8, 2010

"To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins."(Acts 26:18)

All too often we consider forgiveness a mysterious and spiritual transaction that, once accomplished, is a past event that has little to do with our subsequent lives.

It is certainly true that there is a historical point in our earthly lives where the forgiveness of Christ was granted--even though He was "slain from the foundation of the world" (Revelation 13:cool.

Christ has subdued, cleansed, and forgotten our sins: "Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity?, he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea" (Micah 7:18-19). "I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins" (Isaiah 43:25). "I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins" (Isaiah 44:22).

Christ has replaced our sins with His holiness: "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new…. For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him" (2 Corinthians 5:17, 21).

Christ has given us victory over sin: Since all of the above (and more) is true and active in the lives of all believers, there should be an obvious exhilaration that enables us to confidently stand against whatever "fiery darts" the enemy may throw at us. We are clearly told that "sin shall not have dominion over |us|" (Romans 6:14). And since Jesus already dealt with the "offence" of sin on the cross, we can "reign in life" by Him (Romans 5:17). HMM III
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2010

+       In the same way that "mountain climbing" in the natural realm is not an easy task, and takes much perseverance, courage, strength and precision, neither is it an easy task for one to "forerun" [lead My children into the fullness of their inheritance]. For it also takes much perseverance, courage, strength and precision [pin-point accuracy] and, in the process, one must face many obstacles - not the least of which is resisting the continual attempts by Satan through demonic interference [hindering spirits and the spirits of disheartenment] tomove them off course. In this most glorious hour, My "forerunners" shall take their rightful place in the midst of all those who truly love Me, and the spontaneous fruit of this new postioning shall be that many other forerunners are raised up who will, then, be sent forth in the power of My Spirit - in order that the "sheep" are no longer led by the "blind" in the midst of My people. For, in these days, I am establishing My true delegated authorities in such a way that they will be a "shining beacon" [in the same way as a lighthouse is to those who are lost in a storm] to all those who are seeking absolute Truth and, at the same time, holy vessels of an unyielding [unrelenting] and all-consuming "fire" [thorn] to all those in their path who hold to [maintain] anything "in My Name" that, in reality, is apart from Christ. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst after righteousness in this hour [those who seek to be righteously motivated in all things] for it is certain that they will have the deepest desires of their heart fulfilled in ways that will continually thrill their heart - both in this age and in the ages [dispensations] to come!

"blind" - unable to see; unwilling or unable to perceive or understand; lacking all consciousness or awareness [of spiritual things];

., "So it came about on the third day, when it was morning, that there were thunder and lightning flashes and a thick cloud upon the mountain and a very loud trumpet sound, so that all the people who were in the camp trembled. And Moses brought the people out of the camp to meet God, and they stood at the foot of the mountain. Now Mount Sinai was all in smoke because the LORD descended upon it in fire; and its smoke ascended like the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mountain quaked violently. When the sound of the trumpet grew louder and louder, Moses spoke and God answered him with thunder. The LORD came down on Mount Sinai, to the top of the mountain; and the LORD called Moses to the top of the mountain, and Moses went up",  Exodus 19:16-20 NASB

, "How blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope [and trust] is in the LORD his God, Who made heaven and earth, the sea and all that is in them; Who keeps faith forever; Who executes justice for the oppressed; Who gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets the prisoners free. The LORD opens the eyes of the blind; The LORD raises up those who are bowed down; The LORD loves the righteous",  Psalms 146:5-8 NASB
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2010
Son of God
April 9, 2010

"|God| hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds."(Hebrews 1:2)

The unique divine Sonship of Jesus Christ is emphasized here in Hebrews 1. The above text, for example, introduces the Son as the Creator, then as the revealing Word, and finally as the appointed heir of all things.

This chapter also demonstrates that God's Son was recognized even in the Old Testament. Verse 5 quotes Psalm 2:7: "Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee," and 1 Chronicles 17:13: "I will be his father, and he shall be my son." That this Son is none other than God Himself is confirmed in verse 8, quoting Psalm 45:6: "Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever." That He is the Creator is asserted in verse 10 referring to Psalm 102:25: "Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth." That He is now at God's own throne is stressed in verse 13, citing Psalm 110:1: "Sit on my right hand." Thus, He is to be worshipped as God. "Let all the angels of God worship him" (verse 6, taken from Psalm 97:7).

Furthermore, Hebrews 1 notes a manifold description of the meaning of the divine Sonship. He is Son of God by eternal generation, as the "brightness |or 'out-radiating'| of his glory, and the express image of his person" (v. 3). He is Son of God by miraculous conception (v. 5), also quoted in Acts 13:33 (note Romans 1:4) as referring to His Sonship by bodily resurrection. Verse 6 refers to the divine proclamation of the Sonship (also Matthew 3:17; 17:5). Verses 8 and 9 stress the testimony of His uniquely holy nature. "Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity." Finally, as the Son, He is promised universal inheritance from His Father (vv. 9, 13). From eternity to eternity, Jesus Christ is God's only begotten Son! And yet God "gave his only begotten Son" that we might have everlasting life! (John 3:16). HMM
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2010
Daily Manna

Serve the Lord
Friday, April 9, 2010

TEXT: Joshua 24:22-28

"And the people said unto Joshua, The Lord our God will we serve, and his voice will we obey" (Joshua 24:24).  For more . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:22am On Apr 10, 2010
Daily Manna

Worthy Legacy
Saturday, April 10, 2010

TEXT: Joshua 24:29-33

"And Israel served the Lord all the days of Joshua, and all the days of the elders that overlived Joshua, and which had known all the works of the Lord, that he had done for Israel" (Joshua 24:31).  For more . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:02am On Apr 10, 2010
The First Stone
April 10, 2010

"For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not."(Ecclesiastes 7:20)

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2010
HEAR DIRECTLY FROM ME

I have assignments for each of My children in this day.
You are uniquely and specifically designed and qualified by Me to fulfill your calling.
Now is the time for you to listen and hear Me speak My plans for you into your very heart.
You must be still before Me and seek My instructions unto you. 
Do not try to emulate someone else or their calling.
Do not assume that you know of yourself what you are to do.
You must hear and receive your assignments directly from Me and by My pattern.
I AM your Creator and I have placed hidden treasures, gifts, within you that are to be uncovered and brought forth to catapult
you into your calling in Me.
Now is the time for you to seek Me and My plans for I AM building and perfecting My Living Temple in which
I abide and through which I shall be glorified.

Ephesians 4:
1I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,

2With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;

3Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

4There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

5One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

6One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

7But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

8Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

9(Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

10He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

11And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

15But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

16From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:26am On Apr 11, 2010
Praising the Lord
April 11, 2010

"Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul."(Psalm 146:1)

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:39am On Apr 11, 2010
Daily Manna

Nothing But the Truth
Sunday, April 11, 2010

TEXT: Proverbs 29:9-16

"If a ruler hearken to lies, all his servants are wicked" (Proverbs 29:12).  For more . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Akatamba(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2010
Still gullible, eh?

Utterly pathetic idiots.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2010
I will enter His Gate with thanksgiving in my heart, I will enter His courts with praise . . .

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2010
A Ransom for Many

Mark 10:45 “He came to serve others and to give His life as a ransom for many people.”

I gave My life as a ransom for many, for whomsoever would come to Me.
I did this gladly.
I could see the wonderful future in store for those who would surrender to Me, accepting My kind offer. 

Yes, I took delight in giving all that many would come into My fold.
Don’t take this gift lightly, dear one.
It is the gift of all gifts.
It is the present of all presents, and I trust that you will treat it as such. 
Yes!  I trust that you will treat this wonderful gift of eternal life for what it is, the gift of all gifts,
the wonder of all wonders, the sacrifice of all sacrifices, for you, beloved. 
For you, I gave My life that you might have the gift of life,
eternal security that is found in knowing Me and accepting My gift,
the cost of which cannot be determined with a monetary price!!!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by na2day2(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2010
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:57am On Apr 12, 2010
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2010
Daily Manna

Godly Upbringing
Monday, April 12, 2010

TEXT: PROVERBS 29:17-27

"Correct thy son, and he shall give thee rest; yea, he shall give delight unto thy soul" (Proverbs 29:17). For more . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:32am On Apr 12, 2010
An Early Confession
April 12, 2010

"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."(1 Timothy 3:16)
For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2010
Get Ready for a Mighty Outpouring

Get Ready for a Mighty Outpouring of My Spirit. Get ready!

Get ready, My people, get ready! Get ready for an outpouring of My
Spirit like you've never seen before. Just like the woman for whom
the oil was multiplied through Elisha; I must have ready vessels.
My vessels must be clean; they must be yielded, set apart for this
purpose.   

I will fill you to overflowing as you yield to Me and set yourself
apart for Me. I will pour you forth with My manifest glory in a new
way. There will be an abundance of love and joy in My presence. Those
around you will take note and marvel, as you become a more and more
effective vessel of My glory.  For you, My people, are My vessels.
You are the ones through whom I will pour forth My love on the world.
You are the ones through whom I will show My Glory. 

Sanctify yourselves; be holy and set apart for Me. You will walk in
a greater measure of My presence than ever before. I will delight
your soul with My love, even as you pour forth for others. The more
you yield, the more I will fill you, and the more you will have to
give out.

I love you, My people. I love My own, but I also love the world that
still walks in darkness. Be My channels, My vessels, by which rivers
of My glory may begin to rise up and flood the earth. This will be a
sign, a message, that will draw many to Myself. My children, I want
you to be at the center of it.

So come close. Let Me cleanse and fill you, and pour forth My glory.
You will be forever changed, bearing My likeness and walking in My
full abundance. Come close, My children, My people, My own. Let Me
fill you to overflowing. You will be so very glad you did. 
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 9:24am On Apr 13, 2010
PESIST TO PREVAIL!

It is not the lifeless, weak, and faithless prayers of unbelief and fear that move My Hand.
But, it is the impassioned, powerful, and prevailing prayers of My faithful spirit-filled believers that unleash
the powers of My Mighty Hand that I may rend the heavens and move the earth on behalf of Mine!
I seek those who have sought My face and know My mind on a matter,
and then pray it back into the heavens KNOWING that My Word will not return void!
Keep on asking, keep on seeking, keep on knocking for you shall surely be answered and receive!!!
PERSIST TO PREVAIL!

James 5:
16Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Luke 18:
2Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:
3And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.
4And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;

5Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.

6And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.

7And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

8I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Luke 11:

9And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

10For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2010
Daily Manna

Contentment
Tuesday, April 13, 2010

TEXT: Proverbs 30:1-9

"Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me" (Proverbs 30:coolFor more . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2010
Power of Faith
April 13, 2010

"Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power."(2 Thessalonians 1:11)

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:29am On Apr 14, 2010
Daily Manna

Negative Behaviour
Wednesday, April 14, 2010

TEXT: Proverbs: 30:10-20

"There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness" (Proverbs 30:12).

For more . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2010
Questions About Creation
April 14, 2010

"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding."(Job 38:4)

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2010
Never allow yourself to be overwhelmed by the thoughts and impressions you are experiencing when you have entered into intercession on the behalf of others. For that which you are experiencing does not represent your heart [which is already established through revelation] but rather the heart and mind of those you are standing in the gap for.

, "Bear one another's burdens, and thereby fulfill the law of Christ", Galatians 6:2 NASB
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2010
SOMEONE IS CRYING…

Someone is crying even weeping out loud.  It’s not the first time today, nor even the first day.
Your sorrow is profound and your hurt very deep.
So deep that you feel you are drowning in a bottomless pit of despair.
You feel totally isolated, helpless, and alone though you may even be surrounded by multitudes of people.

But today is different for you. 
Today the Lord sends His word to set you free…He says unto you….

You are not alone!  I AM with you ….always with you!
I have heard your cries and seen your tears.  I have seen all that was done and is still being done.
I saw the blows and felt your pain.  I know the depth of your hurt and despair.
I see the damage that has been inflicted on all levels.
But I send My words of love, comfort, and healing to set you free!
I bind broken hearts and heal all wounds.
Turn to Me for I will help you.  I AM above all and able to deliver you from every and any bondage.
Hear and receive My word and be lifted out of your pit of despair!
I place your feet on solid ground…THE ROCK….the self-same Rock that breaks all that binds and pulls you down.
I say unto you:  This day….BE SET FREE IN ME!

Luke 4:

14And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.

15And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.

16And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

17And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,

18The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to   preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

19To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

20And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.

21And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2010
ALL THINGS NEW

I make all things new! I AM calling you into the new that I have for you.                              
It is time to cast down and off all the old that has been hindering you.
The old has outlived its time and purpose though you are still trying to hold on to much and carry the heavy load.
The weight of this old is only serving to anchor you down below My place for you.
There is a new year and a new day dawning.
I AM giving you an open door of opportunity to enter in to all the new that I have planned and purposed for you.
It will be a time of new beginnings, of fresh starts, of second (even third, fourth, ) chances.
Lay down all the old to enter in to all the new that I have for you!
Lighten your load that you may rise to your place in Me.
Let go of all unforgiveness, bitterness, hurt, confusion, fear, unbelief, and mistrust brought about by faith and trust in things of this world.
Replace it all with a right and close relationship of love, belief, faith, and trust in Me.
Rise to your place in Me and walk into the newness with Me!

I Corinthians 2:
9But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man,
the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2010
Daily Manna

Go to the Ants
Thursday, April 15, 2010

TEXT: Proverbs 30:21-33

"The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer" (Proverbs 30:25).

For more . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:44am On Apr 15, 2010
The Light and the Sun
April 15, 2010

"The day is thine, the night also is thine: thou hast prepared the light and the sun."(Psalm 74:16)

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Analytical(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2010
Brother, I got your call on the other thread. I have been tight for a while, but I do crash in once in a while to post. I get to read most things here, though. Keep the forte bro.

And all the saints in the house, God bless you. Let me drop this for y'all:

2 Corinthians 4
8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair

9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
[color=#990000][/color]

Keep the flag flying!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 12:57am On Apr 16, 2010
Brokenhearted

brokenhearted – heartbroken, grief-stricken, desolate, despairing, wretched, miserable

Come to Me, oh, brokenhearted child. 
Come to Me and let Me heal your wounds.
Let Me soothe you with My presence. 
Do not let the enemy have his way in this situation.
No!  Let Me have My way.
Let Me heal that broken heart. 
Let Me soothe you deep within.

I love you. 
I care deeply for you, more deeply that you can presently know.
I want you free of the enemy.
I want you free of those things that cause you strife.
I want you full of My joy, walking in My love and confident in Who I am to you.

Come to Me.  Let Me kiss away those wounds, 
those deep wounds that are causing you grief within. 
Come to Me and let Me heal them.
Let Me kiss them away until they are no more.

I am your God of love and I delight in you.
What loving Father would ever want His child bound up in hurt and loneliness, suffering deep within? 
Come to Me, dear one.
Lay aside your hurts and your grief and come to Me.
Do not delay for a moment.
Come to Me now!!!
says the LORD JESUS.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2010
Get Your Feet Wet

He took the cloak that had fallen off Elijah, hit the water with
    it, and said, "Where is the Lord, the God of Elijah?" When he hit
    the water, it divided and Elisha crossed over. 2 Kings 2:14 (NET)

It is time for you to begin walking upon the water.
Step out and move
forward where I will direct you.
Set your eyes upon Me and not on what
you think you can not accomplish.

You were created unique.
Allow Me to lead you into the places no one else can go.
I have placed within you gifts, move forward that My glory
may show forth.

Don't worry about spoiling your shoes.
Step forward and get your feet
wet. I will wash over you, so you may bring life and refreshing for those
in need.

I will give you words to speak; Words which will penetrate into a dying
heart, releasing new life. 
What I have spoken will come to pass.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2010
Daily Manna

Mother's Wish
Friday, April 16, 2010

TEXT: Proverbs 31:1-9

"The words of king Lemuel, the prophecy that his mother taught him" (Proverbs 31:1). 

For more . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (115)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.