Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

My Brother Is Sickly In Love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Sickly In Love (2114 Views)

My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife / My Husbands Brother Is Breaking My Marriage / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Is Sickly In Love by kemisuga(f): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2008
My bros fell in love wit an Ibo lady for the past 8 years and nothing to show for this relationship. I dont know if the lady has charmed my bros, because he acts stupid atimes. Anytime my parents or any of my sis/bros/family asked about his progress in the relationship he always flair-up, sometimes warn them not to come to his house again. There was a time he stop giving his parents monthly allowances for some months becos of this issue.

To fall in love wit an Ibo lady is not an issue. But the lady in question is making matter worst. I liked here initially, but she's just too lazy, she cant sweep nor take care of the house. I do the cleaning always cos I live with my brother. She comes during the week spend 2 to 4 days and leave. I cant imagine when I left for NYSC, I came back to meet the house unswept for months, cobwebs everywhere, the bathroom & toilet unwash for months etc and my bros will not talk or tell her to do anything than to cook Igbo soup for him.

She pretended to be pregnant and having miscarriages, she is just allowing my bros to waste his energy and sperm. My parents are not happy with the relationship, my mum especially cries anytime my bros shun her in respect of the relationship.

Please help, wat can we do about this or should we leave him alone with his palava?
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by Mustay(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2008
Have you confronted the lady about her LAZINESS?
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by dominique(f): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2008
seem lyk your brother is rily crazy in love, but since he's happy wit d dirty, lady you av no option but to try n b supportive of his choice and pray he comes 2 his senses.
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by idupaul: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2008
mind ya business. thou shall not put assunder.

she is just allowing my bros to waste his energy and sperm.

do u need the sperm for somtin else, undecided
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by kemisuga(f): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2008
Mustay: I dont know how to confront her. If I do am sure my bros wil throw me out of the house. cry

Dominique:I dont feel comfortable with dirt. But it is annoying that I do the cleaning always. She is not supportive atall. I wonder how the house wil look like when I finally leave my bros house.

Idupaul: take your time, am talking serious issue here. embarassed
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2008
The girl is lazy . . . that's enough reason to kick her out of your brother's life.

Wait, are there 2 threads for this same topic?
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by MrCrackles(m): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2008
I am certainly feeling the non-sexual content of KEMISUGA's posts nowaday ol girl, have u repented?! grin
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by olukemih: 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2008
Don't give yourself headache over the issue.

Your Bros is a big guy and can take care of

himself i believe.

Let him enjoy his Ibo soup maybe that is the reason

the lady is still around.

He's eye will be open up to reality someday.

Tell mom to praise God for everything most

especially for you.  smiley

At least you care about them

cheers  smiley
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by kemisuga(f): 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2008
Brash take your time ooh grin

olukemi tanx. smiley
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by MrCrackles(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2008
kemisuga:

Brash take your time ooh grin

ok i would grin
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by Gamine(f): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2008
Han han how many times you go post dis Story that touch

Leave your brothers house, maybe then you would be able to see clearly
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by kemisuga(f): 10:17am On Aug 13, 2008
Gamine is not crime living with one's bros. grin
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by Gamine(f): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2008
Is not crime o, but hin dey affect your brain sha undecided
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by Mustay(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2008
" poster

You know not how to talk to a lady like you?
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by kemisuga(f): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2008
Mustay, honestly i dont know ooh. For her own case she might feel rejected. So I dont want to hurt her or cause any arguments between me and ma bros.
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by Mustay(m): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2008
These scenes are rife in NOllywood films. I suggest dialogue as an option - especially with both of 'em.
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by tpia: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2008
you posted this topic twice?

kemisuga:

Mustay: I don't know how to confront her. If I do am sure my bros wil throw me out of the house. cry

Dominique:I don't feel comfortable with dirt. But it is annoying that I do the cleaning always. She is not supportive atall. I wonder how the house wil look like when I finally leave my bros house.

Idupaul: take your time, am talking serious issue here. embarassed

@ bolded: thats the main thing for sure.

but don't you think its very disrespectful to be fighting your brother's girlfriend/wife in his own house? That's something I can never see myself doing- I hope I respect myself beyond all that.  I don't even know what will make me live in my brother's house at this stage- regardless if he's in a relationship or not.

And shouldnt you be making plans for your own man and your own place, or how long do you intend to live with your brother?

neither am I surprised you're the one doing the cleaning. I had actually suspected that, from the other thread. She may have been the one doing it before, until you probably told her she doesnt know how to clean, or something similar. Na today African/Naijas dey get interfering relations?
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by kemisuga(f): 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2008
tpia you sound childish. If you dont know wat to reply, then leave this post for the mature minds.

Tanx.
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by tpia: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2008
kemisuga:

tpia you sound childish. If you don't know what to reply, then leave this post for the mature minds.

Tanx.

abi oh.

I hope I didnt hit a nerve asking when you're going to get your own man and place.
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by Mustay(m): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2008
@ kemi tpia has a point about the INTERFERENCE ASPECT.does your brother not feel irritated with the dirt in the house? The lady probably feels she can leave the work for you since you 're around.
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by Seun(m): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2008
Why must your brother's girlfriend be the one sweeping his house for him, and why is it any of your business.  Jobless girl.  You better go and find a boyfriend or something else to occupy your obviously empty head.  Maybe a cleaning job. If you're tired of sweeping the house, then move out and stop living off your brother. let your brother sweep his own house.
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by tpia: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2008
Mustay:

@ kemi tpia has a point about the INTERFERENCE ASPECT.does your brother not feel irritated with the dirt in the house? The lady probably feels she can leave the work for you since you 're around.

no, she's probably leaving the work for her because she was elbowed out of the way.

If she cleans and kemisuga here insists she's not cleaning the right way, what's she supposed to do?
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by cescky(m): 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2008
Seun:

Why must your brother's girlfriend be the one sweeping his house for him, and why is it any of your business. Jobless girl. You better go and find a boyfriend or something else to occupy your obviously empty head. Maybe a cleaning job. If you're tired of sweeping the house, then move out and stop living off your brother. let your brother sweep his own house.

grin grin shocked shocked

mr nairaland u harsh o!
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by Outstrip(f): 1:46am On Aug 15, 2008
Actually I don't think Seun was too harsh. I was going to say the same thing though maybe not as mean. LOL. She is in no position to confront this woman. I can guarantee you that she will be out of that house the second she does.
The fact that you say that all your brother wants is for her to cook "igbo soup" for him shows that you guys have an issue with her being igbo. It is very likely that you guys have been very harsh towards her and put you rbrother in a position to choose who is more important - his family or his woman. It is very obvious that he chose and you guys did not like his decision.
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by mikun(f): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2008
Why can't the guy clean his own house.

You should be asking your brother this. She is not married to him yet so should not be doing the cleaning.

Even when they do get married, he should still share in the cleaning. If he can't then they should get a cleaner or househelp.
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by kemisuga(f): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2008
Seun am disappointed in you shocked You told landers not to insult anybody, so wat have said to me? And who told you I dont have a boyfriend of my own.

outtrip I pray you dont fall into this situation.

Definately I cant live with my bros for long, is just for a shortwhile.

I am sure most of you guys responding can not tolerate such, you are just making mouth. angry

There is a big different between a girlfriend and fiancee. This girl is my bros fiancee. If she cant clean the house before marriage, so wat wil she do eventually wen they got married

Ibo girl or Yoruba girl, it is not good to be a lazy wife. I dont have any bias mind against her, my uncles also married Ibo women.

In the message I posted, I stated in the last statement "should we leave him alone with his palava". Which means am not seriously against his choice. I am just feeling for him, cause he his a responsible guy that shouldnt make mistake about marriage.

Nobody except a wicked soul will see his/her relations/pets, wants to fall in a ditch and will not to do anything to save.

CHEERS. grin grin grin
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by Outstrip(f): 12:24am On Aug 19, 2008
You are just proving my point. It is not your business if she cleans the house or not. You are way out of line. She is his fiancee and he will more than likely marry her. Do yourself a favor and don't interfere in their business. You have not said that she mistreats him, you have not said that she cheats on him or anything like that. The only thing you can say is that she does not clean the house which I have to respond again by saying it is none of your business.

You worry about your future husbands house being clean and leave the poor woman alone. I sense that you probably tried to bully her but you realized that she would run away to a corner and hide so y'all are frustrated. Have you stopped to think why your brothe ris so frustrated with you guys. Oh I forgot, you said she probably jazzed him. Abeg pick up a second job or something because you have too much time on your hands.

My brother has a girlfriend that he carries everywhere with him. Infact we call her his handbag but I cannot go to my brother's apartment and expect that it should be cleaned by his girlfriend. Even if she lived with him it still would not be my issue. If they want to live like pigs then let them. I cannot even disrespect her like that and I am almost 10 years older than her. Abeg find your own and leave another woman's own alone.
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by kemisuga(f): 7:25am On Aug 19, 2008
outrip, yes it is non of my biz but you are talking nonsense, this is my bros not yours ok.

In my own family, we dont live in a dirty environment nor welcome a lazy wife. Besides she is not faithful to my bros, she receives calls from men and she speak Ibo which we dont undastand. But I dont get worried about that, "the way one lay his/her bed, so he/she shall sleep on it"

And who told you am frustrated nor my bros - out of point

I cant imagine a woman that cooks in a kitchen and will messed up everywhere and wil not bother to clean-up all the mess for months.

If you guys employ househelp to do the cleanings, we do the cleanings ourself in my family.
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2008
@kemisuga
I understand!!!
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by Outstrip(f): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2008
1800- merrymaids. Your brother should try it. And you should dial 1800 get your own man. Yes I pay someone to come in sometimes to clean my house and my husband pays someone sometimes to take care of our lawn. He is not my brother for sure, if he was I can guarnatee you that he would not have to deal with the stress you cause him. So it is bothering you that she calls guys and she does not give you an interpretation of their conversation. She is cheating because she is speaking igbo and you do not understand abi. An idle mind is the devil's workshop. Get a life abeg. This is how in laws always try to destroy marriages and when things fall apart, they move on with their own lives.
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by kemisuga(f): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2008
outstrip or instrip I dont have your time. lipsrsealed tongue
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by busybody20: 8:23am On Aug 21, 2008
She pretended to be pregnant and having miscarriages, she is just allowing my bros to waste his energy and sperm

hmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

kemisuga, Mind your business and stop being NOISSY!!!! angry
Is she ur maid? If ur bro doesnt complain about her lazy attitude, who r u 2 complain? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Dies While Sleeping With Neighbors Wife / Married To A Nigerian / His Wife Is Not Interested...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.