Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,265 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

My Brother Is Sickly In Love - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Sickly In Love (2120 Views)

My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife / My Husbands Brother Is Breaking My Marriage / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by Fancier(f): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2008
Kemisuga dont mind the lousy ones on this trend

It is only You that know how You feel cos you are the one in the mess

You just need to bear for the now, do your best and leave the Rest

If she is using ODUMOKPO God will take care of that

But dont carry that too much on your mind Just pray your Brother comes to see things himself oneday

Dont make the mistake of confronting your Brother about it Else it will happen the other way round

mind you she is just a fiance now maybe your brother is waiting for her to become Wify before he starts dealing with her. Just give him time ok

Tribe has nothing to do with laziness as you rightly said allow her display her madness now

so when your brother eventually marries her, then He will be in control grin

Just put him in prayers ok, And also You work hard with your boyfriend so that when you eventually get married, she can learn from you.

The truth is just that Majority of Igbo ladies are Lazy your uncle was luck though

(No Apologies no anyone thats the truth) they only want to sit and eat chicken perinpe
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by idiot(m): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2008
This is funny.

So, here are the arguments against this woman:

1. She does not clean up (apparently both she and your brother are very lazy)

2. She "fakes" pregnancy and miscarriages - perhaps you should tell your brother to stop f*cking her.

3. She gets calls from guys who speak in Igbo (obviously, if she's talking to a guy and you don't understand what she's saying, she MUST be f*cking him) - perhaps you should stop eavesdropping on other people's conversations.
Re: My Brother Is Sickly In Love by kemisuga(f): 7:20am On Aug 22, 2008
fancier, God Bless but am not putting this issue on my mind, its becos of my parents. And prayers is going on.

idiot, there is a way someone receives calls from men and you be suspicious. I dont eavesdrop. It is too obvious, she has a lot of male friends and I know two of them who has bleeped her, but I dont want to tell my bros, let him catch her by himself, maybe his eyes will open that day. My closed friend that lives besides her house, has stories about men that she flirt with but I dont want to hear. She was even surprised that my bros is still dating her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Is Not Eating, Help!!! / As A Lady, Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father? / "pictures: Chinese Man Dangles Girlfriend From Window With Knife To Her Throat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.