Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,991 members, 7,956,702 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

Effects of Distance on Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Effects of Distance on Relationship? (6158 Views)

22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics) / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effects of Distance on Relationship? by FOD(m): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2005
Does distance strengthen or break bonds in relationships?
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by Viktor(m): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2005
If the love is true then distance makes it stronger because that way you'll know who really loves you.
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by Farriel(m): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2005
An Italian Renaissance painter once wrote, "Absence strengthtens love, but presence sharpens it." Go figure for yourselves, if distance actually improve relationships, or destroys it.

True love or not.
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by digitalove(m): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2005
Distance in most Nigerian relationships,prooves to be the determining factor of the level of love both lovers have for each other.
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by hotangel2(f): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2005
To me, distance breaks relationships.
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by pearldrops(f): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2005
yes hot angel l agree with u
distance breaks relationship just like it did mine
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by Greatpeter(m): 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2005
Distance makes and mars relationship,
It depends on the stake holders. cry
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by Latoya(f): 4:50am On Sep 04, 2005
Oh no,long distance relationship is very difficult to keep,it takes a lot of courage and trust to be in it.
it can be very tempting to call it off but yea u always reap the benefits of your waitings after all.Long distance relationship term to last longer.
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by layi(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2005
Absence makes the mind grow fonder BUT Delayed hope makes the heart go weary
Distance could easily break the relationship because the strenght of every relationship directly hinges on (quality)communication.
If its a fresh relationship. Distance could kill it.
If its a old relationship. Distance could reflame the fire.

If you're truly in love with each other. Distance isn't a barrier (u'ld find a way round it).  When your love fails in times of adversity, then its weak.

I second GP. It really depends on the stakeholders.
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by Greatpeter(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2005
Layi know it all.
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by layi(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2005
Ah egbon. I'm only but Human. undecided
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by pearldrops(f): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2005
distance? a NO GO area for pearl
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by twinkledew(f): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2005
buah buah.
distance relationship is crazy. it takes time, effort, courage etc to last for a very very long while. a mate of mine from work just told me today to break up with me BF (her words.... Dont u miss the kissing, touching etc, get someone else down here)
She can not go a day without seeing her Bf.
anyways mine for now is going on smoothly and wld do anthing with the help of God to make it last.

effects cld be spending less time with other mates
money spent on calling cards(that aint a problem for me tho)
not seeing eachother when ever u want to (cld run people in sane smiley )
Not doing stuffs together (shopping etc)
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by gina34(f): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2005
Distance is dangereous in a relationship.
though it depends.
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by pearldrops(f): 1:30am On Jan 10, 2006
it just dosent work unless by some miracle
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by tamia(f): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2006
distance makes the heart grow fonder!
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by layi(m): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2006
Fonder has got limits.
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2006
Distance Relationship can work if you really want it to!
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by kaylala(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2006
Distance sure breaks relationships. I have had experiences before and it didn't work out. One have to be careful.
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by akinzo(m): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2006
Distance is relationship breaker. Hardly will a relationship work with distance except on rare cases.
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by pearldrops(f): 11:10am On Jan 13, 2006
one in a million cases
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by Freewilly(f): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2006
@pearldrops, you think you and I can have a long distance relationship? you are one fine looking fox.
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by pearldrops(f): 11:25am On Jan 13, 2006
hell no! no man toys with my emotions
thankx to u girl
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2006
distance isnt gonna break mine, i'll make sure it strengthens it sad sad because i cant afford to loose him he's the best thing thats ever happened to me

2 Likes

Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by Hotstepper(f): 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2006
it works if you want it 2 to period
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by beyonce1(f): 3:31am On Mar 19, 2006
two hearts in love are designed to beat together as one not far apart , Some situations are inevitable but one has to try d very best to bridge the distance , Loneliness is always the initial reason behind every broken once Loving relationships , None of the parties never plans to break off but one thing always lead to another when your partner is far away and you have a friend who is an opposite sex , Emotions can just somehow be uncontrollable, distance broke the relationship between my ex-boyfriend even though we tried to make it work , though now it's under control but circumstancially it's too late , I am in another relationship now , distance again, but I 'm not making the same mistake again , I would give up even my comfort, to be with him, it's not about doubt of trust or love but it's just nature ,
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by pearldrops(f): 1:40am On Mar 20, 2006
@freewilly can l have private chat with u anytime soon?
u will get my yahoo id on my profile
may be this will sure work for us u know the distance stuff
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by Seun(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2006
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by Oieezhah(f): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2013
I luv u babe... Ure on point.
Rhodalyn: distance isnt gonna break mine, i'll make sure it strengthens it sad sad because i cant afford to loose him he's the best thing thats ever happened to me
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by iydih(f): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2013
Rhodalyn: distance isnt gonna break mine, i'll make sure it strengthens it sad sad because i cant afford to loose him he's the best thing thats ever happened to me
Re: Effects of Distance on Relationship? by iydih(f): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2013
Distance isn't gonna break mine too....I love my Prince Charming and am gonna do everything to make it work because he is the reason behind my lovely smiles....... cool cool

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Break-up And Splitting Up(time Apart)? / Questions A Lady Asks The Guy She Has Future Plans For / This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.