Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Can My Love Become A Life Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can My Love Become A Life Partner? (855 Views)

My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can My Love Become A Life Partner? by greatmic(m): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2008
This is the question, which seems very easy and very typical both. If you question any young couple, definitely you will find a positive reply. But, if you contact the parents, you will have to come back with a reply "NO". Both are right at their places. Both have their different and quite important reasons behind their perceptions.

Most of the couples say that it is their life, and they are capable enough to choose the perfect companion for them. The commonest reason, they give, is that they can adjust more easily with one, whom they are in love with, than with a stranger. They say they have trust and good understanding between them, which never let them have any confusion or suspicion.

For further reading & Sms Messages of all kind for your love ones visit: sms4everybody (dot) (dot) com
Re: Can My Love Become A Life Partner? by Nautillus(m): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2008
WTF"""" lipsrsealed
Re: Can My Love Become A Life Partner? by nana(f): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2008
O, k! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? AS IN WHAT IS THE MESSAGE U'RE TRYING TO PASS ACROSS?! angry
Re: Can My Love Become A Life Partner? by Akinagirl(f): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2008
What?
Re: Can My Love Become A Life Partner? by shannong(f): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2008
yeah what?
Re: Can My Love Become A Life Partner? by onyekang1(f): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2008
*****hisses and leaves thread******

(1) (Reply)

Can There B 50-50 Love In A Relationship? Or It's Just A Mirage. / Commitment A Special Ingredient To A Successful Relationship / Sex On The First Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.