Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ (29148 Views)

Poll: ~When You Purchase A New Buy. . . Do You

Wear ASAP!!: 21% (26 votes)
Let It Breathe As U Make Up Ur Mind What Goes W/ It ?: 24% (29 votes)
Already Have An Idea What The Item Goes W/ In Ur Head: 37% (45 votes)
Sometimes Regret Spending So Much Money!!: 14% (17 votes)
Save & Wear When It's Not A Trend!: 1% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? / Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) / What Is Your Favourite Color Combo For Aso-oke Wedding Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 1:29am On Dec 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

That looks hot, I love bulky watches it makes ones hands look dainty wink How much was it? Im looking to upgrade

P.S. You are a bad influence, making me spend money and all angry angry grin grin

It's $126. LOL MC is the worst culprit. She makes me want to spend my money all the time.
Yes I love big faced watches as well. I have a Kenneth Cole and Armani one. I love them both! Gets attention all the time when I have them on. Get it and you'd love it as well. wink wink Not heavy like my other ones too.
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2009
I checked their website I do like the preppy retro almost futuristic look of the watches but its pretty steep price-wise, I will wait till the sales start, fingers, buttcheeks and toes crossed grin
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 11, 2009

These devils are called kettlebells, this is singlehandely a gym in your hand and the secret to the bodies of JLO and Halle Berry. It definitely kicks my butt anytime I use it and im more toned. Go and get it girls if you are worried about your wobblies. Im also buying kettlebell DVDs this Christmas when pay day comes grin.
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 3:57am On Dec 12, 2009
Those dumbbells are cute looking but I rather hit the gym that I work out at than get one of those. Working out at home is pretty boring
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 12, 2009
chika98:

Those dumbbells are cute looking but I rather hit the gym that I work out at than get one of those. Working out at home is pretty boring
It is, especially if the TV and the fridge is right there undecided
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 4:31am On Dec 12, 2009
FL Gators:

It is, especially if the TV and the fridge is right there undecided

Who you telling? My butt is supposed to be working out right now but with the frigid weather outside. I am at home watching TV instead. cry cry
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 10:04am On Dec 24, 2009
I smelt this and I had to have it.

[size=5pt]Xmas gift from an admirer. grin[/size]

Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:38am On Dec 25, 2009
chika98:

~And yet she says I'm Worse!! I'll let you off seeing as it was a gift!

~I finally got round to trying the smells of previously mention perfumes :
~Parisienne: YSL
~Nian Ricci: Nina Ricci
~Rose The One:Dolce & Gabbana
~Idole D'Armani: Giorgio Armani

~I only liked "Rose The One" & "Nina Ricci" . . i'm in no hurry to buy either tho. . will prolly make my "Mothers-Day-List"  cheesy

~I  had the tester Of Parisienne sprayed on my wrist but i wasnt too keen on the smell. . .
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 9:11am On Dec 25, 2009
mohawkchic:

~[b]And yet she says I'm Worse!! [/b]I'll let you off seeing as it was a gift!

~I finally got round to trying the smells of previously mention perfumes :
~Parisienne: YSL
~Nian Ricci: Nina Ricci
~Rose The One:Dolce & Gabbana
~Idole D'Armani: Giorgio Armani

~I only liked "Rose The One" & "Nina Ricci" . . i'm in no hurry to buy either tho. . will prolly make my "Mothers-Day-List"  cheesy

~I  had the tester Of Parisienne sprayed on my wrist but i wasnt too keen on the smell. . .

LOL My dear you are really. I just tag along. grin grin

I got the pocket Idole and I haven't put it on yet. I reiterated to them that I didn't care for it but they couldn't change it as it came with the package they had. Parisienne smells really good after a long while. My sister was going to get me Vera Wang "Bouquet" and I told her NO MORE for now. I have waay too many.  grin grin
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 31, 2009
chika98:

Adding that to "Try it out in the store and see list"

@Post
Winter clothes
Dress boots. I'm going booth crazy shocked
Skinny jeans
Off shoulder tops
shirt dress
waist belts
Flats
Hair styling products for my short lovable hair tongue tongue
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by oyinda3(f): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2009

oh no. I go to sephora everytime i go the mall just to try it on! lol so i love the smell
so  if anybody wants to send me a gift, ysl parisienne it is  tongue

why is perfume so expensive though!?

chika98:

ah lucky u.
I want ur admirer tongue and i agree it smells even nicer as the day goes on.
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2009
chika98:

LOL My dear you are really. I just tag along. grin grin

I got the pocket Idole and I haven't put it on yet. I reiterated to them that I didn't care for it but they couldn't change it as it came with the package they had. Parisienne smells really good after a long while. My sister was going to get me Vera Wang "Bouquet" and I told her NO MORE for now. I have waay too manygrin grin

~ grin Yeah yeah! Tag Along! We're just as bad as each other!It's Oh-Kay You can Admit it! tongue

~That word must be enforced in my vocabulary this coming year!!
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2009
oyinda.:

oh no. I go to sephora everytime i go the mall just to try it on! lol so i love the smell
so  if anybody wants to send me a gift, ysl parisienne it is  tongue

why is perfume so expensive though!?

~Oh Really? It did have lots of good reviews which is why it made my List!

~I'll prolly give it another sniff. . cheesy The sales lady gave a great pitch but i suppose my nose was just overwhelmed w/ too many scents going on. . .
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2009
~Added These Gorgeous Wooden Bangles To My Collection. . . .

Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by Moyola(f): 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2009
@ Poll qtn

None of d above!

I wear 'dem' when there're out of fashion! tongue
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2009
~ cheesy Didnt consider that Option!!. . .Editing poll . . . .
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by Moyola(f): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2009
mohawkchic:

~ cheesy Didnt consider that Option!!. . .Editing poll . . . .

Lol!! cheesy
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by MrCrackles(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2009
Topic
Too much. . . . .I have to come back when i rummage through all the bags stuffed in the attic. . . cheesy

MHC
Am i allowed to list stuffs bought for the missus tongue wink
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by follypimpi(m): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2009
Polo Ralph lauren brown pants tho i already got slightly same color from GAP
A Polo Ralph lauren purple jumper
A shirt with purple collar from Zara.
A nice boot to go along with it

Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2009
Going to Ashford or Bicester Village on Saturday.
I'll let you know afterwards.

Nonetheless, 2 pairs of Timberland jeans and a white shirt from/by Gant.
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by MrCrackles(m): 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2009
OMO IBO:

Going to Ashford or Bicester Village on Saturday.
I am a couple of miles away from Bicester. . . .
Defo worth it. . .If you aint been before, then you might be dsptd as women tend to get better stuff than men

Could have offered to give u a bespoke guide but i am away in Swindon playing footy wink
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 31, 2009
MrCrackles:

I am a couple of miles away from Bicester. . . .
Defo worth it. . .If you aint been before, then you might be dsptd as women tend to get better stuff than men

Could have offered to give u a bespoke guide but i am away at Swindon playing footy wink
I last went to Bicester 2 years ago and I wasn't disappointed.

Not sure what it's like now but any info will come in handy.
Do spill some beans hombre.
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by MrCrackles(m): 11:26pm On Dec 31, 2009
OMO IBO:

I last went to Bicester 2 years ago and I wasn't disappointed.
Not sure what it's like now but any info will come in handy.
Do spill some beans hombre.
Alrite. . . 2 years ago is ages though. . .  cheesy
They got Gucci, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, C. Dior, Tod's, T.Pink, New D&G (making it D&G both ends). . .
It has defo been expanded. . .They even have All Saints and Alex McQueen. . . .
More stores but i think they need a bigger eatery outhere. . . , Otherwise not much changes
If you are looking to drive up there, traffic at the roundabout before you get in builds up back to the A34 and parking can be a pain. . .so be warned
Should be a good though. . .I normally go for specific stuff unless the missus is in town, she cant seem to get enough of the place. . . . grin
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic
Too much. . . . .I have to come back when i rummage through all the bags stuffed in the attic. . . cheesy

MHC

List away! Would be nice to see pictures as well. wink

mohawkchic:

~ grin Yeah yeah! Tag Along! We're just as bad as each other!It's Oh-Kay You can Admit it! tongue

~That word must be enforced in my vocabulary this coming year!!

Are you sure?? I don't think one can ever have enough.LOL Well with fragrances I am done for now. grin
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2009
MrCrackles:

Alrite. . . 2 years ago is ages though. . .  cheesy
They got Gucci, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, C. Dior, Tod's, T.Pink, New D&G (making it D&G both ends). . .
It has defo been expanded. . .They even have All Saints and Alex McQueen. . . .
More stores but i think they need a bigger eatery in there. . . .
Otherwise not much changes
If you are looking to drive up there, traffic at the roundabout before you get in builds up back to the A34 and parking can be a pain. . .so be warned
Should be a good though. . .I normally go for specific stuff unless the missus is in town, she cant seem to get enough of the place. . . . grin

Traffic up to A34?? You must be shitting me man.
I dont under stand why people refuse to sit their behinds down in comfort of their couch and do their shopping from home?? grin cheesy wink
Bloody hell??

Nice heads up though. . . .
Ralph Lauren, Diesel and Tommy Hilfiger still about??
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by MrCrackles(m): 11:55pm On Dec 31, 2009
OMO IBO:

Traffic up to A34?? You must be shitting me man.
I dont under stand why people refuse to sit their behinds down in comfort of their couch and do their shopping from home?? grin cheesy wink
Bloody hell??
Nice heads up though. . . .
Ralph Lauren, Diesel and Tommy Hilfiger still about??
Yeah Ralph Lauren still waxing strong. . .The biggest hit in the outlet i must say. . .
Tommy is still kicking same as Diesel. . .
At times the traffic can be manic it kicks right up to the top of the roundabout you come off from, just after the motorway shocked angry

chika98:

List away! Would be nice to see pictures as well. wink
Superb. . .I will do so in due course
Let me get my prayers in. . .
Will be back in the new year wink
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:09am On Jan 01, 2010
chika98:

Are you sure?? I don't think one can ever have enough.LOL Well with fragrances I am done for now. grin

~Erh. . . I aint making any promises. . . but it will be a challenge i'd like to give a go!
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:13am On Jan 01, 2010
MrCrackles:

MHC

~Yeah! Lucky Missus!
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by finemocha(f): 3:15am On Jan 01, 2010
does perfume count. i just got a chanel mademoiselle. used it the next day
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:20am On Jan 01, 2010
~Sure does!
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:31am On Jan 01, 2010
~X-mas gifts & New Buys On Sale~

Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 3:38am On Jan 01, 2010
Nice! Why are you selling em?

DANG! I see you looking very very FIERCE! Cheers to the New Year indeed! Amber Rose haven't got NADA on you!!! grin grin grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! / Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper / Hair Robbery Is The Latest Trend In Venezuela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.