Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ (29153 Views)

Poll: ~When You Purchase A New Buy. . . Do You

Wear ASAP!!: 21% (26 votes)
Let It Breathe As U Make Up Ur Mind What Goes W/ It ?: 24% (29 votes)
Already Have An Idea What The Item Goes W/ In Ur Head: 37% (45 votes)
Sometimes Regret Spending So Much Money!!: 14% (17 votes)
Save & Wear When It's Not A Trend!: 1% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? / Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) / What Is Your Favourite Color Combo For Aso-oke Wedding Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2010
What an eventful day I had yesterday.

Shopping is a hot mess especially when the shops lie about the 50% and 70% sale/reduction.

Lacoste is guilty of this.
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2010
MrCrackles:

Ah thank God. . UK size 8 is safe. . . . wink
I didnt realise they were talking about US 10-12
[b]My mouth is all washed ou[/b]t this year done worry. . .

Okay that is good to hear
If I must say this; I do have pretty feet. I know I know I am a narcissist. grin
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by MrCrackles(m): 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2010
OMO IBO:

What an eventful day I had yesterday.
Shopping is a hot mess especially when the shops lie about the 50% and 70% sale/reduction.
Lacoste is guilty of this.
Did you make it down to Bicester then pal?
Heard its not really impressive. . .But a new UGG shop opened and shoes has been flying off the shelf outhere. . .
I aint been myself, like when you live not far from a designer outlet and you pop in and out. . . .You get bored wink
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by MrCrackles(m): 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2010
chika98:

Okay that is good to hear
If I must say this; I do have pretty feet. I know I know I am a narcissist. grin
Pretty feet ay?
Nice. . . . .
Can i lick 'em tongue
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2010
MrCrackles:

Pretty feet ay?
Nice. . . . .
Can i lick 'em tongue

Don't be silly. cheesy

Now I don't understand the big fuss over designer outlet malls. It is really not that cheap when you think about it
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by MrCrackles(m): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2010
chika98:

Don't be silly.  cheesy
Now I don't understand the big fuss over designer outlet malls. It is really not that cheap when you think about it
Chika depends on your taste though. . . .
You could cop some real bargains i tell you. . . .
If you really wanted a Chloe handbag or Ferragamo flats, and they go for around 40% less at outlet malls, wont you go up there?
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2010
MrCrackles:

Chika depends on your taste though. . . .
You could cop some real bargains i tell you. . . .
If you really wanted a Chloe handbag or Ferragamo flats, and they go for around 40% less at outlet malls, wont you go up there?

Trust me I have great taste but I guess I haven't had much luck at em. I was busy getting tired of walking about than focusing on shopping. I'd give it a whirl again. We'll see
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by MrCrackles(m): 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2010
chika98:

Trust me I have great taste but I guess I haven't had much luck at em. I was busy getting tired of walking about than focusing on shopping. I'd give it a whirl again. We'll see
I kinda know you do. . . . wink
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2010
MrCrackles:

Did you make it down to Bicester then pal?
Heard its not really impressive. . .But a new UGG shop opened and shoes has been flying off the shelf outhere. . .
I aint been myself, like when you live not far from a designer outlet and you pop in and out. . . .You get bored wink
Yep, went to Bicester.
Traffic wasn't bad.

Although, i bought a few things i wasn't overly impressed.

I dunno, maybe I went too late or something or maybe i expected too much.
The things i saw were bland and boring.
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2010
OMO IBO:

Yep, went to Bicester.
Traffic wasn't bad.

I know! They tend to have the same effect when I go.
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by MrCrackles(m): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2010
OMO IBO:

Yep, went to Bicester.
Traffic wasn't bad.
Figured out it was gonna be. . .I might just pop over during the week but not too keen
I think with the sales it is all about being sizing up your wardrobe, drawing up a list and focusing on good places to get what you want. . .
I only went to a few stores myself. . .Not a fan of trawling sale shops here and there. . .
Yeah drove past Bicester yday and traffic wasnt that bad
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2010
Crackles what ever happened to the photos you were supposed to put up? You know the new things you and your lady got?
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by MrCrackles(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2010
chika98:

Crackles what ever happened to the photos you were supposed to put up? You know the new things you and your lady got?
Yeah i was going to. . . .Things are all over the place
Just havnt come round to doing things but i will put up a few now. . . . wink
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2010
MrCrackles:

Yeah i was going to. . . .Things are all over the place
Just havnt come round to doing things but i will put up a few now. . . . wink

Yes! Photos make this thread better cheesy
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2010
chika98:

I know! They tend to have the same effect when I go.

MrCrackles:

Figured out it was gonna be. . .I might just pop over during the week but not too keen
I think with the sales it is all about being sizing up your wardrobe, drawing up a list and focusing on good places to get what you want. . .
I only went to a few stores myself. . .Not a fan of trawling sale shops here and there. . .
Yeah drove past Bicester yday and traffic wasnt that bad

Honestly, I'm not one to trawl shops looking for anything or something.
I'd rather go to a shop with an idea of something I want.

Yesterday was my last time in a sale shop.
Utter nonsense and waste of time
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2010
OMO IBO:

Honestly, I'm not one to trawl shops looking for anything or something.
I'd rather go to a shop with an idea of something I want.

Yesterday was my last time in a sale shop.
Utter nonsense and waste of time

I do like shopping don't get me wrong especially the "throw it in the bag type" grin
But often times or rather whenever I'd gone to of em shops. Haven't been able to get what I want right off the bat. I love a man that can shop with out complaining or looking like he is bored. I saw this chic yesterday at the mall with her BF shopping and he looked at "home" with her. Just helping her pick stuff out. Now that's hot! grin
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2010
chika98:

I do like shopping don't get me wrong especially the "throw it in the bag type" grin
But often times or rather whenever I'd gone to of em shops. Haven't been able to get what I want right off the bat. I love a man that can shop with out complaining or looking like he is bored. I saw this chic yesterday at the mall with her BF shopping and he looked at "home" with her. Just helping her pick stuff out. Now that's hot! grin
That must be Mrcrackles.

I will not be caught pants down shopping with any female
I have done it a few times and I must say I hated it.

I'd rather be flogged than walk round shops.
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by MrCrackles(m): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2010
Okies. . .The missus likes her privacy so she wont let me put up a few things up here. .  grin
But i will still put up some stuff regardless. . .

- A few ties up there for me - Eton, Alfred Dunhill and Paul Smith
- Shoe - Loake (piccy Attached Below)
- Zara Men's Navy/Black Suit
- Black Ladies Croc Skin Shoe - Zara
- Nigel Hall Bathrobe Style Men's Sweater. . . Grey (Piccy Not Attached)
- Holister Top For the Missus (Piccy Attached Below)
-Bally Ballet Flats For the Missus (No Piccy)- Madam said no! cheesy
-Some "he and "she underwear - CK, ASOS and Agent Provacatuer. . .(cant upload sorry tongue)
-Nightwear - {Myself} - CK

Other stuffs havnt been uploaded for privacy. . . . wink
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2010
OMO IBO:

That must be Mrcrackles.

Some men enjoy it. I have been with someone like that and it was a joy shopping together. Plus it is a bonding experience wink

Crackles I don't see any photos
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by MrCrackles(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2010
chika98:

Some men enjoy it. I have been with someone like that and it was a joy shopping together. Plus it is a bonding experience wink

Crackles I don't see any photos

Files r too large. . . I am trying to fix it wink
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by MrCrackles(m): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2010
OMO IBO:

That must be Mrcrackles.
Mrs Crackles for where. . . LOL
No Mrs yet abeg. . . wink
I just thought it is unfair if i was doing it all while she is out of the country. . .
What i tend not to do is go shopping often with chicks, it will take you a lifetime with them. . . .
But i get dragged along most times though, that is if i aint playing footy on the weekend. .  cheesy
I dont want wahala when she gets back! grin
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by MrCrackles(m): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2010
Take One. . .

Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by MrCrackles(m): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2010
Take Two. . . .

Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2010
The plaid shirt looks nice. I have something similar. Not too "plaidish" if you know what I mean. NICE cheesy
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by MrCrackles(m): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2010
The shoes i bought are similar to this one. . .But in black and Croc Skin Typeee. . . .

Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2010
Now that is golden! Platforms are a girl's best friend.
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by MrCrackles(m): 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2010
chika98:

Now that is golden! Platforms are a girl's best friend.
You know. . . .I pulled that one of nicely coz i BB'ed it to her after and she loved it wink
The Bally Ballet flats are just similar to some nice pumps outhere. . .It is called "JAIME". . . Simple, suede type stuff, classy and chic. . .
Still looking around for a bag but i will leave that till this weekend. . . .I will put piccy up if i notch it
Bank balance not looking good but ay, it's d season. . .I will be ok till the next pay day cheesy
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by MrCrackles(m): 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2010
chika98:

The plaid shirt looks nice. I have something similar. Not too "plaidish" if you know what I mean. NICE cheesy
Yeah it is. . .Seems to be an "in" thing nowadays. .
Had to queue a lot for that though. . . Hollister seems to get a lot of patronage around here
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2010
MrCrackles:

You know. . . .I pulled that one of nicely coz i BB'ed it to her after and she loved it wink
The Bally Ballet flats are just similar to some nice pumps outhere. . .It is called "JAIME". . . Simple, suede type stuff, classy and chic. . .
Still looking around for a bag but i will leave that till this weekend. . . .I will put piccy up if i notch it
Bank balance not looking good but ay, it's d season. . .I will be ok till the next pay day cheesy

Aren't you just a doll?? Men like you are . . . . well warms my heart wink

MrCrackles:

Yeah it is. . .Seems to be an "in" thing nowadays. .
Had to queue a lot for that though. . . Hollister seems to get a lot of patronage around here

Haven't been there in a long while. I find them to be a tad over prized for the sort of stuff they have. Just like Abercrombie and Fitch
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by MrCrackles(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2010
Was tempted to get this Tod's ( With a Feathery Design. . .But worried the whole feather stuff might fly off if you rough behind person scamper around her. . .  shocked grin

Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by MrCrackles(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2010
chika98:

Haven't been there in a long while. I find them to be a tad over prized for the sort of stuff they have. Just like Abercrombie and Fitch
Yeah they are overpriced stuff but she seems to like stuff from Hollister. . .I dont
Sale wasnt impressive too and bought that near full price. . . angry grin
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2010
MrCrackles:

Yeah they are overpriced stuff but she seems to like stuff from Hollister. . .I dont
Sale wasnt impressive too and bought that near full price. . . angry grin

One of the things I loathe about them grin
Now those flats look good with the feather stuff on it. Different if you ask me and I just love "different" grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! / Hair Robbery Is The Latest Trend In Venezuela / Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.