Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

The Muslim Journey To Hope - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Muslim Journey To Hope (7557 Views)

20 Inventions Falsely Credited To The Muslim World / Advice For The Muslim Sisters Before You Say I Do / Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Muslim Journey To Hope by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2008
In the weblink below are stories of Muslims who have had a life changing experience.  Each of their stories are true and different as the lives of each one of them is different.  But each story tells how each of these people has found hope. 

I specifically want to address your attention to testimony number 47 and listen to the moving story of how he experienced the revelation knowledge of who God is.  Watch him in the weblink below.

http://www.muslimjourneytohope.com/watch.asp
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by babs787(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2008
@Olaadegbu

In the weblink below are stories of Muslims who have had a life changing experience.  Each of their stories are true and different as the lives of each one of them is different.  But each story tells how each of these people has found hope. 

I specifically want to address your attention to testimony number 47 and listen to the moving story of how he experienced the revelation knowledge of who God is.  Watch him in the weblink below.

Now check the link and see if the site supplied by you up is not included. Those false sites using Islamic name to mislead people have been exposed but if you really want us to adress the issue, give it to me one at a time here and we discuss using the bible and Quran and our guide.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-149788.0.html

Olaadegbu

Go through this link and read the deception therein. If you are ready for a discussion, you and I can start from the story contained in the link below. I browsed through and found out that he interpreted verses wrongly and wrote ignorantly. So the ball is in your court, let me know if you are ready to take a walk through the alleged story in this link among others:

http://www.muslimjourneytohope.com/documents/The_children_of_ishmael_English.doc

Also Olaadegbu

This is the interpretation of a verse by your people from that same link

We Need a Savior

Because we are born in sin that’s why we bent towards evil and sin. David says in Psalms 51:5, "Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me." We can not come out from our sinful nature by our good deeds or by our own efforts. Yes[b], we need a Savior, we need a Messiah who can rescue us from our sins[/b].

But here are the verses, so tell me where the issues of savior comes in?

Have mercy on me, O God,
according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion
blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash away all my iniquity
and cleanse me from my sin.

3 For I know my transgressions,
and my sin is always before me.

4 Against you, you only, have I sinned
and done what is evil in your sight,
so that you are proved right when you speak
and justified when you judge.

5 Surely I was sinful at birth,
sinful from the time my mother conceived me.

6 Surely you desire truth in the inner parts [a] ;
you teach [b] me wisdom in the inmost place.

7 Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;
wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.

8 Let me hear joy and gladness;
let the bones you have crushed rejoice.

9 Hide your face from my sins
and blot out all my iniquity.

10 Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

11 Do not cast me from your presence
or take your Holy Spirit from me.

12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

13 Then I will teach transgressors your ways,
and sinners will turn back to you.

14 Save me from bloodguilt, O God,
the God who saves me,
and my tongue will sing of your righteousness.

15 O Lord, open my lips,
and my mouth will declare your praise.

16 You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it;
you do not take pleasure in burnt offerings.

17 The sacrifices of God are [c] a broken spirit;
a broken and contrite heart,
O God, you will not despise.

18 In your good pleasure make Zion prosper;
build up the walls of Jerusalem.

19 Then there will be righteous sacrifices,
whole burnt offerings to delight you;
then bulls will be offered on your altar.

@Olaadegbu

Again, read from the liar:

There is no Salvation in Islam

[b]Allah Promised hell for his followers:[/b]Al-Imran (The Family of Imran)
Sura 3:185, "Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception."

Where did Allah promise Hell for Muslims?
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2008
babs787,

I can see that you have been rattled by those testimonies and this explains why you seem to be like a sinking man desperate to grab at any available straw. grin

But for those who are sincerely seeking for the knowledge of truth I suggest that you should not allow those who have already made up their minds and don't want to be confused with the facts and therefore have no room for the truth in their hearts.

Pictures speaks a thousand times more than words and as they say action speaks louder than words.  The skeptics say that seeing is believing, but I say that experience is the best teacher.  Watch testimony number 43 and learn of the experience of an ex PLO terrorist, how he came to the knowledge of truth.  You have a choice whether you want to believe, receive and accept the knowledge of truth or not, this is just an opportunity for you to consider a heart felt experience of truth and not an intellectual argument or debate.

Watch Walid give his amazing story of how he came to the knowledge of truth:

Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by olabowale(m): 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2008
@Olaadegbu:
You should be ashamed. You and your kind. Liars, and greater liars.

Alhamdulillah, I know Babs787 is more than enough to handle your lies, and expose you for what you and your kind are; Liars. Olojooro. You are a regular Yoruba comedian. Moses Olaiya and kariile all rolled into one.
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2008
olabowale and babs787,

It seems that you have already made your choice as regards where you will spend your eternity, but it will only be fair to allow other men and women, boys and girls, rich and poor, educated and not so educated, regardless of their ethnic origin to be able to personally make up their own minds based on their own searching.  Remember, gone are the days when you use wool to cover people's eyes thereby preventing them from seeing the light.

The truth is not a concept that you can work out and find with your own intellectual capabilities otherwise it will only be available to the rich and powerful.  Truth is a Person who is searching for us individually and when the seeker meets the ardent diligent seeker is when you find the Truth.  Pride and arrogance prevents us from seeking the Truth, why not with a humble heart view the testimony or story of those who have a powerful encounter with the Truth before you make up your mind in the weblink below: Testimony 43 and 47 and if possible watch other men and women, boys and girls, rich and poor give their encounter with the Truth personified.

Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by olabowale(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2008
Let me help you out, Olaadegbu, go to the thread that is titled: Ah, Jesus did not die. Then under it, click on the Youtube link and see what stuff is your present Bible is made of.

Now, ask yourself where you will spend eternity with all of the lying info been string together, then been passes forward as any truth without the obvious fallacy.

And as for me and all muslims, male and female, InshaAllah, our final place in eternity is Paradise. My prayer is that I am in the group that will not go to Hellfire, for any period of time. Certainly, there will be some muslims that will spend eternity in Hell. We call these people hypocrites. There are others who will spend a varied period of time in hellfire, based on the gravity or severity of their sins, which they are being punished for, in a way to purify them for Paradise.
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2008
olabowale, babs787,

Your propaganda that shows the truth to be lies and lies to be truth is no longer effective in this modern age of civilization. I am quite aware of the value of Al taquiya that you practise, some of your colleagues in the video below tried to heckle the ex PLO terrorist while he was trying to answer all questions put to him. Watch it in this amateur video below:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2745576421258463420
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by littleb(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2008
@OLAADEGBU
OLAADEGBU:

olabowale and babs787,

It seems that you have already made your choice as regards where you will spend your eternity, but it will only be fair to allow other men and women, boys and girls, rich and poor, educated and not so educated, regardless of their ethnic origin to be able to personally make up their own minds based on their own searching.  Remember, gone are the days when you use wool to cover people's eyes thereby preventing them from seeing the light.

The truth is not a concept that you can work out and find with your own intellectual capabilities otherwise it will only be available to the rich and powerful.  Truth is a Person who is searching for us individually and when the seeker meets the ardent diligent seeker is when you find the Truth.  Pride and arrogance prevents us from seeking the Truth, why not with a humble heart view the testimony or story of those who have a powerful encounter with the Truth before you make up your mind in the weblink below: Testimony 43 and 47 and if possible watch other men and women, boys and girls, rich and poor give their encounter with the Truth personified.

I ve gone through some your testimonies you quoted above and I found out many lies in there especially @43 and @47.
@43 claims that Quran was copied from the bible including the scientific proof in the Quran. He believes that bible is a complete word of God. Also, belief that Quran has a lot of terrific verses in it. All the other claims is base on the conflict between palestinians and Isrealis which formed the bases of his conversion; All what he learnt from his Al-asar graudate teacher is muslims hatred for jews and christians.
@47 has more lies in that he claimed to have heard the voice of Jesus(as his god) several times despite the fact that he was a learned muslim and of course an Islamic teacher. And in some his claims, he said and I quote:
"a spirit enter the room, as I was drowning, I heard the vioce, I shout without hesitation, Jesus help me, and everything came to normal"

"I asked, who are you, he said Jesus"
"How would Jesus help a muslim"
", as I was praying forgive me, forgive me, I heard the voice-I forgive you. I asked him, what is your name; he said Jesus christ"

Also before the guy became a christian, he claim to have gain spiritual power pray and solve peoples problems.

See, man, all these are mere tricks, I swear by God who created me, there is nothing in all these testimonies other than to create confussion in the heart of ignorant muslims; coz it fulls of flaws which can never be accepted by knowledgible ones. I have more arrounds me with spiritual attacks like this and it is only in Islam are solutions. I have a brother too who never knows anything in Quran, he never prays regularly, if at all he did, he doesn't understand perfectly what islam entails, however claims to have hear the voice of God. How do you know it is true God that has spoken with you? My man, Islam has answers for all these mystic belief. I think I dont need any mystic testominies to justify christianiy rather than bible. Above all, all these men and women had never understood islam prior to thier conversion if at all it is true.
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by nossycheek(f): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2008
littleb:

@OLAADEGBU

@47 has more lies in that he claimed to have heard the voice of Jesus(as his god) several times despite the fact that he was a learned muslim and of course an Islamic teacher. And in some his claims, he said and I quote:
"a spirit enter the room, as I was drowning, I heard the vioce, I shout without hesitation, Jesus help me, and everything came to normal"

"I asked, who are you, he said Jesus"
"How would Jesus help a muslim"", as I was praying forgive me, forgive me, I heard the voice-I forgive you. I asked him, what is your name; he said Jesus christ"

Also before the guy became a christian, he claim to have gain spiritual power pray and solve peoples problems.

See, man, all these are mere tricks, I swear by God who created me, there is nothing in all these testimonies other than to create confussion in the heart of ignorant muslims; because it fulls of flaws which can never be accepted by knowledgible ones. I have more arrounds me with spiritual attacks like this and it is only in Islam are solutions. I have a brother too who never knows anything in Quran, he never prays regularly, if at all he did, he doesn't understand perfectly what islam entails, however claims to have hear the voice of God. How do you know it is true God that has spoken with you? My man, Islam has answers for all these mystic belief. I think I don't need any mystic testominies to justify christianiy rather than bible. Above all, all these men and women had never understood islam prior to their conversion if at all it is true.

Who told you that Jesus cannot help a muslim. He healed several unbelievers who were probably muslims in the Bible and they became followers of Christ. Remember that Paul was a persecutor of Christians before Christ arrested and transformed. Our God is God of impossibility

@Babs

We have cleared this issue before; allah said all muslims will go to hell and even MO wasn't sure of his destination. Why are you pretending again?
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2008
@littleb,

I must commend you for at least watching the testimonies of these men, you may watch the remaining stories of other people as time permits.  That's all I am asking for to at least see another dimension to life other than the ones we are used to and have an open mind and let God communicate with us.  Their stories or testimonies may be only good for them but if you trust God to speak to your heart without all the biases and prejudice that we had been exposed to He will surely speak to us, He is our Creator and maker.

The ex PLO terrorist that gave his experience in #43 has been interviewed at length in the website below.  Click and see more about this man that you may like to know.

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=4f8bc6d5363aada5b659
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2008
This is the second part of the interview with the ex jihadist as he describes the life he lived before his spiritual encounter with the Truth.
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=128abae1cb7d513da1ef
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2008
And now the third part of the interview that Walid had with John Hagee

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=c473287fe5a1d174b684
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by Frizy(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2008
The Muslim Journey to Hope

This is very ironic. grin
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2008
Frizy:

The Muslim Journey to Hope

This is very ironic. grin

I implore you to watch how muslims from various backgrounds came to hope in the weblink below.  There are more than 50 different testimonies of people, young and old, rich and poor who arrived at the same conclusion. You may start with this week's testimony.

Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by Queenisha: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2008
@ oladeegbu.
Bless you.
It's typical that Muslims cannot fathom that people would leave Islam for Christ despite the astonishing confession by a Muslim cleric that more that 6 million Africans leave Islam for Christianity annually.

Here on this forum,there are at least 6 people I know who were formally Muslims.
Keep spreading the word and testimonies.
God will keep drawing souls to himself and there's nothing Olabowole my darling inlaw or babs the feisty mallam can do about it

There are tons of letters from middle Easterners to Christian networks.
Even in places where Christian books and internet sites are banned, people write in and declare for Christ and live secretly as Christians lest they be killed.

The word works
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2008
@Queenisha,

You have been a blessing to others on this forum as much as you are a blessing to me and, may the Good Lord bless you more abundantly.

Let us continue to pray for our muslim friends that the Lord will open the eyes of their hearts for them to see Him with the eyes of faith, and that the daystar will appear in their hearts as they seek Him with all their hearts. Keep on the good work.
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by olabowale(m): 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2008
@Queenisha: Zainab, my mother, babs, his late father were former christians. And we are not finished. Queenisha, you live in USA, haven't you yanks you are muslims? Then, my friend, come to New York City. Zainab will be here for Ramadan. Be my guest, you and your family. You can cook authentic Igbo thick mellon stew. Am sure you can speak Igbo with her and she will tell you how Allah has changed her.

From nothing to a position of envy. Allah gives to whomsoever He wills from His Bounty. Did you see the thread titled; ah Jesus did not die, afterall? Its Huxley's and i have seen the video. Very thought provoking.
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by samba123(m): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2008
OLAADEGBU:

@Queenisha,
You have been a blessing to others on this forum as much as you are a blessing to me and, may the Good Lord bless you more abundantly.

we don't need any blessing from either both of you.

Let us continue to pray for our muslim friends that the Lord will open the eyes of their hearts for them to see Him with the eyes of faith, and that the daystar will appear in their hearts as they seek Him with all their hearts. Keep on the good work.

we don't accept any prayer from christianity, I think you miss this one your god and my God is different.
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by littleb(m): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2008
@littleb,

I must commend you for at least watching the testimonies of these men, you may watch the remaining stories of other people as time permits.  That's all I am asking for to at least see another dimension to life other than the ones we are used to and have an open mind and let God communicate with us.  Their stories or testimonies may be only good for them but if you trust God to speak to your heart without all the biases and prejudice that we had been exposed to He will surely speak to us, He is our Creator and maker.

The ex PLO terrorist that gave his experience in #43 has been interviewed at length in the website below.  Click and see more about this man that you may like to know.

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=4f8bc6d5363aada5b659

See brother, I think you should just learn Islam to know where all these mystic are coming from. There is broad knowledge in Islam be it spiritual or physical or anything, which I don't think you can engulf all till you enter grave. The man #43 was attacked spiritually, if at all the story is true. The personlity he claims before he converted was not true, because it can't solve his problem. He heard the voice of shaytan and claim it to God. If you are also ready to learn just search it on net or in library to get materials on JINS and SHAYTAN, you will see clearly the truth of the matter.

Their testimonies will not be of any help to muslims rather confussion, and mind you, to the doubting Muslims, who have failed to understand their religion accordingly.
This happened to me when I was young, then, I had little knowledge about Isalm. Thus, all these testimonies are mere plots, muslims don't need them. Allah says:

Set your face steadfastly towards the faith, turning away from all that is false, in accordance with the natural disposition which God has instilled into man: not to allow any change to corrupt what God has thus created this is the ever-true faith; but most people know not. Qr:30:30
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by babs787(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2008
@Olaadegbu

Enough of this deception. The earlier you realised the truth, the better for you. I was like you and my posts speak for me. I have exposed most of the biblical you have been hiding under to support what turned out to be false. I dont need to lie to make you accept the only true religion before God. I am a living witness to most of what those people claimed to have been the reason for their living Islam but Alhamdullilah I found Salvation in Islam and I was and still happy for a friend too who went to Pastoral school unlike me. He had lots of certificate in ministry in which some were given to him by late Idahosa and it was after Idahosa's demise that the truth was made known about Christianity and pastoral school.

Brother, you dont have to be arrogant but make use of your bible that says, prove all things and hold fast to which is the truth. I told you openly here and exposed what you thought happened to be truth. All these seeing Jesus in a dream is the work of the devil and that is the absolute truth. If you care to know him, his former name is Mathew Oyewole but now Masud Oyewole but would not reveal the church he went to but may scan his certificates including Idahosa's signature here as we proceed. There is no need to lie because we would all be accountable for our deeds.

If you are still doubting me and believe in those stories, you and I can take it up and go through both biblical and Quranic verses because I saw that your people in those links gave wrong interpretation to Quranic verses and if you are ready, you and I can go through each convert's story and examine it.

The ball is in your court. Truth stands from falsehood.
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2008
nossycheek:

Who told you that Jesus cannot help a muslim. He healed several unbelievers who were probably muslims in the Bible and they became followers of Christ. Remember that Paul was a persecutor of Christians before Christ arrested and transformed. Our God is God of impossibility

@Babs

We have cleared this issue before; allah said all muslims will go to hell and even MO wasn't sure of his destination. Why are you pretending again?

Thanks nossycheeks for your timely contribution. Paul is a good example of a religious man who was sincere in his religious beliefs but soon found out that he was sincerely wrong, and he ended up being used more of God than his contemporaries after his miraculous encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ.

Only if our muslim brothers and sisters can borrow a leaf from these testimonies and see what great things God will do in their lives. 'The taste of the pudding is in the eating', come and see that the Lord is good.

May the Lord richly bless you and keep you in all your ways. Amen.
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2008
@olabowale, babs787, samba123, littleb, Frizy and others,

It is convenient to disregard those testimonies as fabricated lies, but these stories to these people are their own realities which you cannot deny.  Unless you have already made up your minds and do not want to be confussed with the facts presented in these testimonies, but if you believe it is possible to make mistakes and be wrong and be willing to have an open mind to consider other realities before making up your minds.

The testimony #43 among others has given the story of his lifetime which you cannot take away from him, and it will only be fair to consider his claims and findings.  In the weblink below he has been granting interviews as to why he left the Jihad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPe8NtArqiE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia-3PXbqepI&feature=related
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by samba123(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2008
Can you put those testimonial each one of them you claimed to be the best or worst fake deception. I have no time to listen those peoples who’s faith are doubtful even they claimed that Jesus talk to them personally. How did Jesus know the language of the English word? How He even claim his name to be Jesus in English not in Aramaic? Did he forget his real name? And adopted a new name? These are just an example to be aware of it, a gullible people might fall under this claim.
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2008
samba123:

Can you put those testimonial each one of them you claimed to be the best or worst fake deception. I have no time to listen those peoples who’s faith are doubtful even they claimed that Jesus talk to them personally. How did Jesus know the language of the English word? How He even claim his name to be Jesus in English not in Aramaic? Did he forget his real name? And adopted a new name? These are just an example to be aware of it, a gullible people might fall under this claim.

What happened to the man in testimony #47 is similar to what happened to the apostle Paul.  By the time the blinding lighting hit Paul he fell to the ground and before he touched the ground he was already convinced that it was an encounter with God; he said Who are you Lord?  There was no argument whether Jesus was Lord or man, he believed in that short experience with the Lord Jesus Christ and was ready to obey the next instruction.  Jesus responded by saying "I am Jesus whom you are persecuting" and that "it is hard to kick against the goads". 

God who created the languages understands and speaks every single one of them, He is not restricted to one language and does not require us to speak in one language, this is the very thing He prevented from happening at Babel ie Babylon.  In whatever language you call on Him He will answer you, Yeshua, Jesus, Yesu or Jesu as long as you are referring to Him He will answer you.  "For whosoever will call on the name of the Lord shall be saved"

Watch those testimonies again and see the similiarities with the encounter that Paul had, but this time watch and listen with an open mind and heart expecting God to speak to you.

Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by olabowale(m): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2008
What happened to the man in testimony #47 is similar to what happened to the apostle Paul.

Both of them belong to Hellfire! Paul, his case is already close. The #47 still has a chance, if he is still alive.
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by tpia: 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2008
olabowale:

What happened to the man in testimony #47 is similar to what happened to the apostle Paul.

Both of them belong to Hellfire! Paul, his case is already close. The #47 still has a chance, if he is still alive.

are you hell's gatekeeper?

Seriously, the way some people threaten hellfire makes one wonder if you feel you're destined to go there. As if you have ownership of the place.
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by olabowale(m): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2008
@Tpia: Except by Allah, I am a true follower of the last prophet of God. Hence, by the prophetic chain links relationship, I am therefore a follower of every prophet before the last one, whose prophet period I live in.

But you, on the other hand, with ridiculous exageration and distortions of the position of the prophets before him and your denial of some, including the last one, you have no portion in the inheritance of the mercies and message tht they brought.

By this very deficient condition which you live in, paradise is forbidden to you, as a christian. The Qur'an boldly sates it. Since what I believer is in the Qur'an, there is no doubt in my mind that, unless you abandone the Biblical vessel, it will sail you to Hell.

The gatekeeper of hell is an Angel called Malik. He is stearn and all the Angels of Hell meter out their punishment as measured in commandment to them. Please note that those who say that God is not One Lord, and those who worship others along with Him, or do not worship Him, at all, both belong in the Fire of Hell.
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by ayinba1(f): 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2008
@tpia

Yeah, I know it kind of stings but its the truth.

I'D say take time to find out about Islam for real and you'll have the same type of confidence.  wink
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by tpia: 1:24am On Aug 24, 2008
olabowale:

@Tpia: Except by Allah, I am a true follower of the last prophet of God. Hence, by the prophetic chain links relationship, I am therefore a follower of every prophet before the last one, whose prophet period I live in.

But you, on the other hand, with ridiculous exageration and distortions of the position of the prophets before him and your denial of some, including the last one, you have no portion in the inheritance of the mercies and message that they brought.

By this very deficient condition which you live in, paradise is forbidden to you, as a christian. The Qur'an boldly sates it. Since what I believer is in the Qur'an, there is no doubt in my mind that, unless you abandone the Biblical vessel, it will sail you to Hell.

The gatekeeper of hell is an Angel called Malik. He is stearn and all the Angels of Hell meter out their punishment as measured in commandment to them. Please note that those who say that God is not One Lord, and those who worship others along with Him, or do not worship Him, at all, both belong in the Fire of Hell.

more hell talk. 

You seem to anticipate hell more than you anticipate heaven.

Of course the Muslim paradise isnt for me- what would I do with 75 women?  My own paradise no get wastage. Everybody has a valid non- prostituting job there.
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by tpia: 1:27am On Aug 24, 2008
ayinba1:

@tpia

Yeah, I know it kind of stings but its the truth.

I'D say take time to find out about Islam for real and you'll have the same type of confidence.  wink

what on earth do you think is left to "discover" about Islam?

besides, what same type of confidence? Confidence that you'll be a resident in hell therefore you know all the people you're going to meet there?

Think before you talk abeg.
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by ayinba1(f): 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2008
Oh well, if you feel that strongly about it.

All I'm saying is that the Quran is very clear about which people will be residents of hell and who will be in paradise. There is no ambiguity or confusion therein.

So, people that associate partnership with ALLAH, are definitely residents sof hell. Just so you know.
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2008
Somebody is definitely deceived here.  Buy the truth and sell it not.  You have a soul that comprises of a will, a mind, emotion and intellect.  The free volition that you have can be used to decipher the truth without prejudice, presupposition or biases.  You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.  The truth you know and act upon will set you free.  Find out for yourself in the weblink below.
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1104/1104_01.asp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Menstruation And Worship In Ramadan / Have You Paid Your Missed Siyaam (Fastings)? / Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.