Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Usain Bolt Is Superhuman - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Is Superhuman (7307 Views)

Carl Lewis Claims Usain Bolt Is On Drug / Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? / Usain Bolt Is The World's Fastest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by fire4fire: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2008
Don't you think my main man usain bolt is simply out of this world.World's fastest man with a time of 9.69s.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Hannibal: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2008
That isn't the issue here.
The amazing thing is he could have done better than that because he stopped running after 93 metres.
The last 7 metres, he was showboating and beating his chest. cheesy grin
We need to see the analysis of his BLOOD/URINE SAMPLE. . . . . Jamaican weed could be responsible. grin tongue
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by fire4fire: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2008
it amazes me how he makes 9.69s seems so easy.I think he may have done it in less than that if he had not slowed down.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Hannibal: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2008
Asafa Powell finished fifth with 9.95 secs.
On a good day, that is enough to win gold medal in any tournament.
Carl Lewis won gold medal with 9.99 secs in 1984 Olympics.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by jumobi1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2008
but now athletes are better trained so i dunno about that Lewis time.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Hannibal: 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2008
True. . . .
Athletes are better trained now with more quality facilities to prepare em for games.
Besides, His record might have been wind-aided.

Tyson Gay finished first in a wind-aided 9.68 secs in the US Olympic trials in June.
Wind speed was (+4.1m/s) grin
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Dapo4u(m): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2008
The difference between Usain Bolt and others is that Bolt 'runs you down' while the likes of Asafa are 'run down ' the track.What do I mean?Usain Bolt is 6:5", long stride, his stregth is in the last 50 metres.He has the strength to overtake you in the last 50m,his weakness lies in his ability to take off which he has improved upon over the months.The likes of Asafa Powell is an early 'starter but fizzles out towards the last 50 metres.What a race!'
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by mykali(m): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2008
that guy na another clark kent o. abi na flash.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by damoche07(m): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2008
Usain Bolt is not real.  He is not reeeeeal.I was one of the lucky ones who saw that race.I say lucky because u don't see such a race live everytime(on TV o. I only wish he didnt slow down in the last 30 metres. Oh boy,that guy is awesome.I have not been able to shut the race off my mind. Usain is something else.Is there something about the Hussains this year?

Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by eldee(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2008
@Hannibal
Nah . . . It wasn't wind-aided
The wind-speed was 1.7m/s, that's +/- 0.00 the legal wind velocity

Let's just hope banned substance people find this new drug quickly cheesy
Not when he's retired then they'll start telling us crap
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by DrKitaun(m): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2008
superhuman ma foot angry

who knew the dolt last year undecided

all of a sudden he starts running 9.69 shocked

this guy will soon test positive cool
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Ibime(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2008
fire4fire:

I think he may have done it in less than that if he had not slowed down.

De guy na Naija man. He wants to save some money for later. . . cos you get about £100,000 or so everytime you break world record. . . . I am sure he has already run 9.60 in training. . . he just wants to break the record in installments so he can get paid everytime he breaks it. . . instead of getting paid just once if he runs his best time. . . . . I don't believe anything about drugs. . . the guy no get muscles. . . usually the drug cheats are the ones wey pack muscle well well.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by tosinadeda: 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2008
i dey suspect the guy jare
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by subice(m): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2008
That was incredible, I wonder what his time would have been if he didn't slow down!
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by CodeRED(f): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

superhuman ma foot angry

who knew the dolt last year undecided

all of a sudden he starts running 9.69 shocked

this guy will soon test positive cool

Shut the hell up tongue tongue tongue, Stop hating pon me brethren. Why yo na send yo brethren to run 100 dash too? eh?

I have been telling you, Weed is the healing of the nation, drugs is its destruction. Now see what Island grown Cali-herb can do? grin

@A-40, how is you papi? cheesy

Gold and Siver, Is Island party from Jamaica up North, all the way down to TNT in the South.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by A40(m): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2008
That guy should have his blood,urine and even his stool tested.WTF

Really though that guy must have a hidden jet-pack inside his ass it was as if he was running with women  shocked Asafa Powell and co. where made to look like grandmas i dont think he is on drugs though, did anyone notice the conspicuous absence of the Americans?I will like to see him run the 200's as well

@CodeRed
You changed your name again Mami? now you are really getting me confused
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by doyin13(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2008
I think its a combination of his stride frequency and length. . .

Everyone's known he had potential going way back to Athens
and for it to all come together is quite remarkable.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by CodeRED(f): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2008
A-40:

That guy should have his blood,urine and even his stool tested.WTF

Really though that guy must have a hidden jet-pack inside his ass it was as if he was running with women  shocked Asafa Powell and co. where made to look like grandmas[b] i don't think he is on drugs though, did anyone notice the conspicuous absence of the Americans?I will like to see him run the 200's as well[/b]@CodeRed
You changed your name again Mami? now you are really getting me confused

LOL.He is NO drugs. It's the result of fresh fish, volcanic-grown weed, lots of green bananas, dasheen, jerk and Iguanas cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: was sent to the slammer again o. How de body?
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by 4Play(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2008
doyin13:

. . . . and the award for stating the blindingly obvious goes to. . . . grin The real question is;why is the above bolded the case?
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Hannibal: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2008
doyin13:

Don't be stupid. . . . . . . .Stride frequency/length me ass.
Many things could be responsible for this schitzo, athletes are now smarter and this might have nuthing to do with drugs.
There's one method Bolt could have deployed: I am still working on the analysis.
I ma let y'all know in the next 30 mins. grin cheesy
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by doyin13(m): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2008
4 Play:

. . . . and the award for stating the blindingly obvious goes to. . . . grin The real question is;why is the above bolded the case?

See this Iti Bolibo grin grin

My point is, his are quite exceptional.

Hannibal:

Don't be stupid. . . . . . . .Stride frequency/length me ass.
Many things could be responsible for this schitzo, athletes are now smarter and this might have nuthing to do with drugs.
There's one method Bolt could have deployed: I am still working on the analysis.
I ma let y'all know in the next 30 mins. grin cheesy

Yes ma. . . .Let us knw ma.

never said it had anything to do with drugs
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Hannibal: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2008
@ Doyin13,

Usain Bolt might have taken out large amount of BLOOD from his body system before the event.
When this happens, the body goes on overdrive and produces more blood to compensate for the loss.
Few hours to today's race, he pumps himself back with the blood he took off his body and now he's got excess RED BLOOD CELLS.
Now, blood carries oxygen which is what u really need for sprints. . . . . your legs slow down when u burn all the oxygen in your system grin cheesy
In Usain Bolt's case, he has more than enough oxygen to take him through 200 metres with the same speed without tiring legs.

My point is. . . . . .IOC should start testing blood instead of urine samples. With urine, they don't see much.
For all u know, Carl Lewis and many other greath athletes of em days might have won those medals with dope in their system too.
This is why tarts like Marion Jones was able to deceive the system for so long without getting caught.
Food for thunk!!!!
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by 4Play(m): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2008
doyin13:

See this Iti Bolibo grin grin

My point is, his are quite exceptional.

Of course his strides are exceptional,that goes without saying. It's like saying that the reason Ronaldo was the highest goal scorer for Utd last season is because,during matches, he puts the ball in the net more times than any other Utd player.

The real question is why are his strides exceptional. Because the integrity of the sport has been eroded over the past few years,it might be that he has a damn good phamarcist.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by doyin13(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2008
4 Play:

Of course his strides are exceptional,that goes without saying. It's like saying that the reason Ronaldo was the highest goal scorer for Utd last season is because,during matches, he puts the ball in the net more times than any other Utd player.

The real question is why are his strides exceptional. Because the integrity of the sport has been eroded over the past few years,it might be that he has a damn good phamarcist.  

Nopeit would be like saying Ronaldo is the highest goal scorer because he is quicker and stronger than
everybody else. a very rare combination

@Hannibal

They do take blood samples
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by A40(m): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2008
@CodeRed
Well i sincerely hope he is not on drugs because this was the most one-sided Olympic 100 meters Final i have seen in ages it was like the other athletes where moving in slow-mo
Frankie Fredericks,Donovan Bailey and Maurice Greene would be thanking their stars that they never got to race this cat
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Hannibal: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2008
@ Doyin13,

Stop being an idiot.

Urine sample is the standard schitzo. . . . . . .They need strong evidence to ask for your blood in a global event like Olympic.
If the blood samples were taken regularly, Marion Jones woulda been caught much earlier with her growth hormones she was using.
It's like asking a passenger to strip @ Heathrow without any cause.
Are u crazy?? grin
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by doyin13(m): 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2008
Asafa was complaining a few days ago, that he has had so much blood
taken from him. . .

The dope inspectors were all over the Jamaican national team.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by A40(m): 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2008
@doyin13
Yeah thats true i heard that as well
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Cristalz(f): 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2008
I agree something may be off with that guy. I saw the race.The guy virtually flew,and wlda gone on flying.Didn't look normal.As in,see the gap he gave the other athletes. shocked

@H

Hmm.This ya blood-oxygen thesis na wa o.Would u mind drawing up the biochemical pathway?  cheesy
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Hannibal: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2008
@ Doyin13,

Get serious for once. . . . .You went to school!!!!

Is it humanly possible for any athlete to complete a 100 meter race in LESS than 10 seconds??
These athletes have got skeletons in their cupboards.
There's nuthing anyone can tell me after the Marion Jones the incident. . . . . .
Blimey, with your k-leg and bow-leg and a considerable amount of dope in your ass. . . . You would do it in 9.89 secs. cheesy cheesy

@ Cristalz,

That particular race was dodgy. . . . . Usain Bolt wasn't even tired in spite of the amazing speed he displayed.
The blood-oxygen analysis is just based on having more RBC than your counterparts.
RBC carries oxygen so when u breathe once. . . . The haemoglobin traps large amount of oxygen needed by your many muscles to perform.
Trust me, u are moving at the speed of light because your muscles are being supplied constantly with an avalanche of oxygen needed by 4 people.
Usain Bolt's blood sample should be thoroughly analysed.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Cristalz(f): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2008
@H

I concur with your ergogenic aiding theory,but draining blood from his body? Doubt that would've been the technique used.He could've trained at high altitude.

Many athletes believe altitude training has a positive impact on fitness and competitive ability. – a belief reinforced by the incredible successes of the Kenyan distance runners, most of whom train at altitude when they are in Kenya. There is also a fairly logical basis for altitude training. As proponents point out, living at altitude boosts red blood cell concentrations, allowing them to supply oxygen to muscles at higher-than-normal rates. As a consequence, vVO2max should improve, enabling athletes to perform better – and for longer. Viewed in this way, altitude training is a legal form of ‘blood doping’.
Not everyone is convinced that it works, however.This viewpoint is also a reasonable one: scientific research has shown that when athletes journey to altitude, the quality of their workouts usually declines significantly, unless they are 100m sprinters involved in nothing more than short-duration highly intense training.

On the other hand tho,breathing in pure oxygen before the start of a high-power exertion seems to shorten the time required to cover a fixed distance or lift a set number of weights.

So either he spent the last few years training in Kenya grin ,or hez been doing a whole lot of pure 02 inhaling.Perhaps Bolt's trainer and medic should be called in for questioning. grin
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by bolaoni(m): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2008
Chei,

I no say today na miss miss. I dey facilitate my seminar and this kind once-in-a-lifetime opportunity they happen,
Well, youtube and others dey sha. I go watch my own later.

Where this Usain come from sef? I never here am before until recently o shocked

Kit, na wa for you, na everyone dey use drug? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Wenger Bid £4m For Peter Odemwingie / Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Beats Villarreal 5-0. / Shame: Uganda(2)-Nigeria(1). Upset In Kampala.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.