Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Usain Bolt Is Superhuman - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Is Superhuman (7318 Views)

Carl Lewis Claims Usain Bolt Is On Drug / Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? / Usain Bolt Is The World's Fastest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by idupaul: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2008
i watched the race and was stunned, that guy will beat a peugoet 504 in hundred metres trial.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by A40(m): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2008
It was like a Murcielago racing with 1954 VW Beetles.Lets savor his victory first now before condemning him i dont feel he took drugs and even if he did he is not the first and wont be the last tongue
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by onyinye2(f): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2008
It was a good race but the show boating wasn't necessary. It was like watching a high school freshman who just won his first race.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by A40(m): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2008
He is just 21 if you where in his shoes after training for 4 years would do the same
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by onyinye2(f): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2008
Whatever, i run track just like he does, except i don't do olympics. But any how you are taught from the beginning that show boating like that is childish and takes away from your class.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by A40(m): 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye2:

Whatever, i run track just like he does, except i don't do olympics. But any how you are taught from the beginning that show boating like that is childish and takes away from your class.
Na you sabi when you break the World record and win Olympic Gold then you can come back to me and tell me he showboated
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by onyinye2(f): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2008
A-40:

Na you sabi when you break the World record and win Olympic Gold then you can come back to me and tell me he showboated
There is a CLEAR difference in being happy and show boating. There is nothing cute about show boating.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Uche2nna(m): 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye2:

No , you dont. U might run tracks but not the way he does . If U did , U wont be sitting behind a computer terminal while ur mates are winning laurels in China.

Showboating,

If u got it, flaunt it!!!!
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by onyinye2(f): 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2008
All that he did was so childish. There is a ginormous difference in being happy and grateful and showboating. Watching him pound his chest and run around the field just took away from the glory of the event.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Uche2nna(m): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye2:

All that he did was so childish. There is a ginormous difference in being happy and grateful and showboating. Watching him pound his chest and run around the field just[b] took away from the glory of the event.[/b]

Maybe U should go and take away his gold medal and while U at it strip him of the record also.

Hmmm, ur siggy is deep. Where did u get that from and do U actually know what it means? undecided
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by onyinye2(f): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2008
Uche2nna:

Maybe You should go and take away his gold medal and while You at it strip him of the record also.
Hmmm, your siggy is deep. Where did u get that from and do You actually know what it means? undecided
He deserves the medal and the record, but the show boating is so not necessary.

Well about my signature, it is something my Grandfather use to say all the time. and yeah i do know what it means.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Raimond(m): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2008
That dude is on drugs (We shall hear the story as the days go by) ,how can someone that is human be that fast____Jeeeez!!!!!
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by bwapretty: 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

superhuman ma foot  angry

who knew the dolt last year  undecided

all of a sudden he starts running 9.69  shocked

this guy will soon test positive  cool
Obviously you don't know the man's antecedents.
The man was Junior Olympic champion at 15!!!!!
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by crazylegs(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2008
Raimond:

That dude is on drugs (We shall hear the story as the days go by) ,how can someone that is human be that fast____Jeeeez!!!!!

Like Kitaun said he was a child prodigy. But he's just broke Michael Johnson's 200m record and he's not even 23 yet. Thinking of drugs is inevitable.

But I like the chap. He looks like he's having fun.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by A40(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2008
Usain Bolt the fastest man on the planet he simply cant be touched and at this point i frankly dont care if he used drugs or not anymore the guy is simply great smashing the 100 and 200M world records in one Olympics.The Jamaicans rule the track surely you cant tell me they are all on drugs
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Raimond(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2008
You cannot divorce Jamaica from drugs (Whatever type)

Nobody runs that fast, at least not yet,maybe in the next ten years. Learn from Ben Johnson,he attained a 2007/2008 speed in 1992.Bolt has attained a 2019/2020 speed in 2008-God help him.

Don`t get me wrong, i like the guy sha especially after he made that cocky Shawn Crawford guy (Who was feeling like a tin-god in Athens) look like a primary school athlete, but the point is, my mind cannot comprehend the guy`s speed, Period!!!
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by A40(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2008
You dont have to comprehend it just appreciate it
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by dayokanu(m): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2008
Bolt SHow boating? Are you sure you watched Maurice Greene at his prime and the whole US track team the 4X100 team of Sydney. Show boating at its peak
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by idupaul: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2008
It was a good race but the show boating wasn't necessary. It was like watching a high school freshman who just won his first race.

for Godsake he broke a two world records and made history then became a legend in one olympic and u want him to act like nothing happened, even fo gettin common b grades u always jump.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by A40(m): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2008
dayokanu:

Bolt SHow boating? Are you sure you watched Maurice Greene at his prime and the whole US track team the 4X100 team of Sydney. Show boating at its peak
Thats so true it was always funny the way he would keep turning his neck around bouncing and squeezing his face like he was DMX or something
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by savanaha: 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2008
I having been watching the Olympic on NBC and whenever Usain ran one announcer would say he hopes he would just run and not show boat. The only reason America is concerned with Bolts show boating or what not is because they are not the ones impressing the world with such an amazing speed. Haters
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by onyinye2(f): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2008
savanaha:

I having been watching the Olympic on NBC and whenever Usain ran one announcer would say he hopes he would just run and not show boat. The only reason America is concerned with Bolts show boating or what not is because they are not the ones impressing the world with such an amazing speed. Haters
You obviously didn't watch Great Britain's performance in Men's 4x400. . . . if you call that us hating on them. . . . you obviously don't know what Sportsmanship is.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by savanaha: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2008
onyinye2:

You obviously didn't watch Great Britain's performance in Men's 4x400. . . . if you call that us hating on them. . . . you obviously don't know what Sportsmanship is.

No I didn't watch Great Britain's performance in Men's 4x400. . . Sportsmanship my ass, as long as your running in your lane and you get to the finish line without tripping anybody show excitement however the hell you want. The way they talk about him on NBC one would think he did it more than once. After that incident or Bolt turning and spreading his arms he did not repeat it. So why the hell can't they get over it.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by JamaicanQT(f): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2008
I've known usain bolt since he was 12 he was always fast, we didnt went to the same school but we lived in the same area, bolt has been breaking records since age 14 and he still has the WR for world junior champ 200m, 100m
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Horus(m): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2009
[img]http://topnews.in/files/Usain-Bolt_0.jpg[/img]

[size=15pt]BOLT DESTROYS HIS OWN WORLD RECORD [/size]

Usain Bolt tonight broke his own world record with another sensational performance to win the 100 metres at the World Championships in Berlin.

The triple Olympic champion stormed to victory in Berlin's Olympic Stadium in 9.58 seconds, comfortably beating the mark of 9.69secs set in Beijing last year.

Defending champion Tyson Gay set an American record of 9.71 to claim the silver with former world record holder Asafa Powell third in 9.84.

Britain's Dwain Chambers was sixth in 10.00, a season's best for the 31-year-old.

In the semi-finals, Bolt had shrugged off two false starts - the second of which saw Britain's Tyrone Edgar disqualified - to breeze into the final.

Bolt was guilty of the first false start, which meant any athlete guilty of another would be disqualified.

But after Edgar had committed that second misdemeanour and left the track, Bolt was quickly out of his blocks and almost as quickly began easing down to a brilliant time of 9.89.

That indicated something special was on the cards and the Jamaican superstar duly delivered, powering out of the blocks at the first time of asking in the final and seizing control of the race within 30m.

From there it was only a matter of the time and the large crowd exploded as Bolt streaked across the line to create another piece of sporting history.

Source: http://www.sportinglife.com/others/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=others/09/08/16/ATHLETICS_World_100m_Nightlead.html
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by MrCrackles(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2009
Unbelievable. . .I think this dude can do 9secs. . . shocked cheesy
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by C2H5OH(f): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2009
9 58 nigga are you seriousss shocked shocked shocked shocked
BEAST MODE!
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by TOYOSI20(f): 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2009
Yeah dude's like lightening for real, and pun most def'ly intended too, . . .i mean 9.5,  shocked shocked shocked  His record time in Beijing was 9.69. . . . .

hes going to get much better, cos he competing against his own record, . . . .WOAH!!! shocked shocked
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by hollandis(f): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2009
Nigerian male Athlete should henceforth be barred from future participation if they cant run under 10 secs.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by C2H5OH(f): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2009
hollandis:

Nigerian male Athlete should henceforth be barred from future participation if they cant run under 10 secs.
lmaoooooo funny post
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by hollandis(f): 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2009
Ethanoic funny but true.Our mobil track and fields trials has never produced under 10 secs athlete but they keep going and disgracing us
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by C2H5OH(f): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2009
lol maybe you people should start using african steroids.

we have a long way to go before competing with 9.58 . it would take a freakish athlete to break that record.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

AYC Semi Final: Nigeria 2 Mali 0, To Meet Cameroun in Final / Shame: Uganda(2)-Nigeria(1). Upset In Kampala. / Droom Football Academy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.