Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Usain Bolt Is Superhuman - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Is Superhuman (7319 Views)

Carl Lewis Claims Usain Bolt Is On Drug / Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? / Usain Bolt Is The World's Fastest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Hannibal: 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2008
@ Cristalz,

Of course, their trainers know whats up cos he cannot take out/IV his body all by himself.
But then, what do u expect his trainer/medic dude to say??
Bolt is about to get on mouth-watering endorsements from Nike, Reebok and many other sporting companies.
They won't wanna miss out on such goodies after all these years. . . . .
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Cristalz(f): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2008
@H

It'd be very surprising if he doped sha. . .perhaps that's just the way he is.Afterall we have brain geniuses.Why can't we have physical ones as well? One has gotta be something phenomenal to deserve the title of 'World's fastest man' afterall.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Hannibal: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2008
Cristalz:

@H

It'd be very surprising if he doped sha. . .perhaps that's just the way he is.Afterall we have brain geniuses.Why can't we have physical ones as well? One has gotta be something phenomenal to deserve the title of 'World's fastest man' afterall.

I agree 100% that one needs something phenomenal to deserve that title but at 9.68 secs??
Jeeez, i doubt a full grown cheetah would cover 100 metres in 9.7 secs(never mind 9.68)
Aren't cheetahs the fastest animals on land??
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Cristalz(f): 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2008
@H

I'm so sure someone else took the exact same impossibility stance you're taking now when the Cheetah was crowned the fastest animal in the world. cheesy
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Hannibal: 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2008
Cristalz:

@H
I'm so sure someone else took the exact same impossibility stance you're taking now when the Cheetah was crowned the fastest animal in the world. cheesy

Many Cheetahs were tested time n time again and of course, Cheetahs wouldn't know what to take to boost their speed. grin cheesy
Unless those Cheetahs live close to Jamaica where they munched herbivorous animals that took marijuana leaves. tongue tongue tongue
Talk about 2nd hand doping.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Cristalz(f): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2008
@H
We're saying the same thing,just you're speaking Thai and i'm speaking Chinese. Cheetahs wlda been tested over n over,with the scientists getting a fixed result. And then one day,bam! one Cheetah sprints faster than the rest and creates a new result. And that skeptic is like,no way.Impossible. How could an animal do this? But there it is.So the time it takes a Cheetah to sprint is then fixed within a narrow range to make allowance for that one rarity.

Same could arguably be said about Bolt here. Why else is he named 'Bolt' ? Cos he bolts!  grin One out of every 20 human beings could be a genius.Happens.

So till hez charged with illegal doping for this race. . .all hail the new world track genius cheesy
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Hannibal: 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2008
Cristalz:

@H
We're saying the same thing,just you're speaking Thai and i'm speaking Chinese. Cheetahs wlda been tested over n over,with the scientists getting a fixed result. And then one day,bam! one Cheetah sprints faster than the rest and creates a new result. And that skeptic is like,no way.Impossible. How could an animal do this? But there it is.So the time it takes a Cheetah to sprint is then fixed within a narrow range to make allowance for that one rarity.

Same could arguably be said about Bolt here. Why else is he named 'Bolt' ? Cos he bolts!  grin One out of every 20 human beings could be a genius.Happens.

So till hez charged with illegal doping for this raceall hail the new world track genius cheesy

Impressive. . . . . . You should be spinning debates for Politicians n Senators.
Until u tell me how any human being can finish 100 metres in 9.68 secs naturally, your theory won't wash with me.
This Jamaican dude coulda completed the race in 9.2 secs if he didn't showboat in the last 10 metres or so.
Was he on roller skates?
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Cristalz(f): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2008
H

He couldn't have finished in 9.2 secs,showboating or not.No need to exaggerate here. Don't worry,i'ma go research and dump my findings on your coffee table by tomorrow morning  tongue
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Hannibal: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2008
Cristalz:

H

He couldn't have finished in 9.2 secs,showboating or not.No need to exaggerrate here. Don't worry,i'ma go research and dump my findings on your coffee table by tomorrow morning tongue

U do that, darling!!!
I wld be here waiting for it. . . . . .Ma blood research unit are working on anutha theory.
So tomorrow promises to be anutha happy debate day. shocked sad
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by nazzyon(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2008
Hey,

I just learnt that Bolt was tweaked by research scientist. So right now he is more or less a Cyborg.

grin grin grin grin shocked shocked cool grin grin tongue embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss kiss grin grin

Unfortunately, I would have volunteered myself to run some tests on my own but I wouldn't want to have my head spin.

Here are my question:

How effective will a human be after smoking Ganja?

How long does Ganja last in the human system after smoking a stick?

Please, any idea.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Cristalz(f): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2008
Tomorrow is Chelsea for lunch,United for dinner. I don't care about Bolt that much to have his leftovers tomorrow  tongue

Adios amigo  grin

@nazzy

Bolt is the guy that was originally supposed to play Clark Kent,no movie effects necessary grin
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by nazzyon(m): 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2008
The guy was just too fast.

Had it been that he had a better start it would have been very close to 9sec.

I used manage to get to somewhere outside 10 back in High school and I know difficult it become before getting to the mark.

They really need to look into it.

I doubt if Lance Armstrong or an in door cyclist can beat him to that 100m spot on a Bicycle.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Gamine(f): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2008
Theres nothing superhuman about this guy!!

i mean!! check out his name na. BOLT.

Even me, i used to clock near his time in those days. . . . . grin

Na talent jo, if you no like am , go sleep jooooooo
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by nazzyon(m): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2008
Girl you are going to break.

@ that pace if one should trip on anything, it will be a disaster.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by bolaoni(m): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2008
Cristalz,

I feel you jare. Records are meant to be broken and as long as we have humans that leave with the dream/desire to do the extra ordinary, records will ALWAYS tumble. Let's take a cue from Phelps, he is breaking all the records in those Chinese pools.

This Olympics dey amazing sha, records just dey fall anyhow in China Town.

Na real Wa.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Hannibal: 1:04am On Aug 17, 2008
@ Bolaoni,

No one breaks record by running 100 metres in 9.68 secs.
It's fraudulent. grin grin
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by folahann(m): 1:06am On Aug 17, 2008
The son of a beast deliberately slowed down so that he could the record again easily angry
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by lailai2(m): 1:38am On Aug 17, 2008
you should read more about bolt, he was not tired after the race cause his specialty is 200metres, he was even plannin to extend his work to 400metres when he decided to try out d 100m cos its shorter last year,

the fact that he's able to change his strides quickly considering his height gives him an advantage tall athletes hav always lacked in short distance races, from his slow start, u could know he's not that well fitted for 100m
he's jst 21 and he is the youngest-ever male world junior champion in the 200m race which he achieved at age 15.

i dnt knw how u can jst conclude he's using drugs from your thoughts, sounds funny
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by bolaoni(m): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2008
So many experts dey for here o. Make I siddon dey learn all the strategies to breaking record sha as I go soon go
for The World Junior Championship grin

Dr. Kit, any hint? cool
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Dapo4u(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2008
What is this fuss about Usain Bolt? This guy has been around for years. He started competing when he was 15-year old, his record is yet to be surpassed at  World Youth Championship!.At Athens 2004, he could not compete because he was injured though barely 17 year old then.Jamaicans and Nigerians are known for sprint race as East Africans are known for long distance.I do not believe the likes of Fasuba and Metu cannot achieve this feat if given necessary supports.Well done to Usain Bolt, at 20 meters to go, he relaxed his arms, slapped his chest and started celebrating and the guy still broke the record! What a man!
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Bbeee: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2008
Asin e b like say this USAIN guy is a combination of FLASH n CLARK KENT, asin ova fast dey do am,
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by A40(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2008
Have yall seen this guy train i dont think he is on drugs even his coach has said from time immemorial that he could go faster than that if he is really pushed that dude is just a freak of nature.Is he running the 200's?
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by DrKitaun(m): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2008
am wondering why C Ronaldo didnt score 60 goals last season undecided

am wondering why Messi couldnt just stay on his feet all thru last season undecided

am lost for words as to why anyone should feel Federer being a tennis genius should win all slams possible undecided

so many things to ponder about, especially as it relates to this genius theory shocked

Usain Bolt won junior world championship as a 15 yr old, how does that translate to his being aroung now ?

whoever remembered all previous winners of such competitions . . . .THEY DONT ALWAYS HIT IT BIG, DO THEY ?

how many people knew Usain as at last year ?

all of a sudden he is the next best thing since bread and akara burger . . .Nonsense !

I admit the guy has a likeable personality, but please dont give me this bullcrap that someone can legit run 9.68 thumping his chest on his way to the finish line . . . embarassed what a show of impending calamity shocked

there is no way a normal human being will run 9.68 and it will not be at blistering speed . . .but what do we have here ? BOLT IS SUPERHUMAN ! BOLT IS A GENIUS ! THE JAMAICAN WEED IS A LEGIT DOPING WAY undecided

have we all forgotten that apart from Donovan Bailey, in the past 6 Olympics we have had past winners caught for doping or had their names tainted for using drugs or banned substances ? CARL LEWIS, BEN JOHNSON, MAURICE GREENE ET AL ?
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Condom: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2008
The rotten smell of a hater grin .
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by DrKitaun(m): 12:21am On Aug 18, 2008
Condom:

The rotten smell of a hater grin .

is this all the applesauce u could come up with ? embarassed
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by Condom: 12:24am On Aug 18, 2008
It is all that was needed to expose the stench emanating from your anus make you bat an eye grin .
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by DrKitaun(m): 1:56am On Aug 18, 2008
sharrap dia jare tongue
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by bolaoni(m): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2008
Dr. Kit,
This your poem na wa o. U don dey teach English for Alausa abi wetin? grin

Impossible? Abeg throw that word away jare. There are no impossibilities. that is a word for the
17th centuries my man.

Look at a point in time, running 100m under 10s was impossible, but since when did that became outdated?

So go and sit down with your analysis jare, Bolt don win gold until proven otherwise,

appreciate the next wonder in athletics: Usain Bolt wink
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by DrKitaun(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2008
na Bank PHB advert u dey recite tongue

sharrap dia my friend, Usain Bolt would test positive . . .ITS AS SURE AS THE NIGERIAN TEAM WINNING THE OLYMPIC MEDAL IN FOOTBALL grin
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by tosinadeda: 7:02am On Aug 19, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

I admit the guy has a likeable personality, but please don't give me this bullcrap that someone can legit run 9.68 thumping his chest on his way to the finish line . . . embarassed what a show of impending calamity shocked

[/i]

guy u dey vex o
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by FBS: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2008
that guy na something else, he could run faster than 9.69 if he wanted to,
Re: Usain Bolt Is Superhuman by c33b33(m): 8:44am On Aug 19, 2008
& he is just 21?What will happen b4 he turns 26?Breaking of records,ofcourse!
Phew!i wouldn't believe until he's tested very well & proven positive,i no 1 feel dissappointed again just d way i felt with GATLIN!

(1) (2) (3) (4)

AYC Semi Final: Nigeria 2 Mali 0, To Meet Cameroun in Final / Shame: Uganda(2)-Nigeria(1). Upset In Kampala. / Droom Football Academy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.