Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Small House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Small House (820 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small House by ladyolis(f): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2008
what do you guys think about small house,  women if you find that yor man has a serious affair and has a kid with small house while you don'dt have one what do you do? people do you think a man can leave his wife to marry small house?
Re: Small House by rampant(f): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2008
i dont understand u,which one is small house?
Re: Small House by sistajay(f): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2008
rampant:

i don't understand u,which one is small house?

I wonder oo.
Re: Small House by lexicon(m): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2008
rampant:

Neither do i
Re: Small House by Gamine(f): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2008
This is like so frickn RETARDED
Re: Small House by ifyalways(f): 6:01am On Aug 17, 2008
ladyolis:

what do you guys think about small house, women if you find that yor man has a serious affair and has a kid with small house while you don'dt have one what do you do? people do you think a man can leave his wife to marry small house?
Make i use my sunday school mind cheesy
1.Small house as long as its comfy,no stress
2.If i find out that my man had a serious affair with another lady,have a kid and a small house,i would confront him and get to hear his version of the story,then decide on what to do,either to leave or stay.How old is the kid sef?
3.If a man is in love,he can leave even a big house to marry his wife.
Honestly,Ladyolis,what were u thinking
Re: Small House by tammyswits(f): 6:25am On Aug 17, 2008
Help me here, is small house a person? As in the other woman?
Re: Small House by Godalone(m): 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2008
rampant:

Small house ?
Re: Small House by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2008
5 mins of madness
Re: Small House by princeonx: 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2008
Are you guys saying you don't know they now have/use computers at the mental institution? carry go jare poster
Re: Small House by Sisikill: 1:18am On Aug 18, 2008
prince_onx:

Are you guys saying you don't know they now have/use computers at the mental institution? carry go jare poster

ROTFLMAOPIMP!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Small House by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 18, 2008
prince_onx:

hehehe, oh gawwwd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NL is getting harder to understand undecided
Re: Small House by ztyle(m): 1:36am On Aug 18, 2008
Lol to all previous poster, make una shine una eyez wella, Small house mean "Small PussY" as the post imply grin
Re: Small House by Nautillus(m): 7:26am On Aug 18, 2008
ztyle:

Lol to all previous poster, make una shine una eyez wella, Small house mean "Small PussY" as the post imply grin

WHAT ! ! ! . . . shocked shocked shocked washin' ztyle's mouth with Ariel & OMO

@Poster . . .Please respond to the 221 question . . . .what exactly are you talking abt ? ? ? I'm not calling you retarded ok, i'm more of the opinion that you are of higher learning than most so please break it down to "our level" please.
Re: Small House by spikedcylinder: 8:42am On Aug 18, 2008
ladyolis:

what do you guys think about small house,  women if you find that yor man has a serious affair and has a kid with small house while you don'dt have one what do you do? people do you think a man can leave his wife to marry small house?

What do I think about small house?
If a guy has a kid who also has a small  house?
If a man can leave his woman to marry a small house?

Madam,  I think your hubby has issues.

First, he has a small house, next he has a child who has a small house and now, he has left a woman to go and marry a house!

Ok then!
Re: Small House by ztyle(m): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2008
Lol, u fit comedian abeg. grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Regain Confidence? / Earn More Than Him? / The Nigerian Woman I Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.