Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Does Islam Come From The Decendants Of Ishmael The First Son Of Abraham - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Does Islam Come From The Decendants Of Ishmael The First Son Of Abraham (9365 Views)

The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael / Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? / Is Mohammed Really A Descendant Of Ishmael? Read This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Islam Come From The Decendants Of Ishmael The First Son Of Abraham by olabowale(m): 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2009
to my muslim brothers and sisters, please do not curse anybody's parents and try to not respond to insults that you know will upset anyone to the point that it will escalate to personal anger and emotional injury. let whoever cant be civil continue, since Angels of Allah will respond to the evil doers if you restrain yourselves.

and those who curse other people parents should stop doing it. its not nice!
Re: Does Islam Come From The Decendants Of Ishmael The First Son Of Abraham by olabowale(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2009
@Focused123: « #23 on: October 19, 2009, 11:43 AM »
#1: Islam was established by Muhammed (The mafia boss)
Abuzola (m):« #24 on: October 19, 2009, 05:53 PM » #2. 'and indeed many messengers before you (O Muhammad) were mocked, but their scoffers were surrounded by the very thing they used to mock at' Quran 6:10
focused123 (m): « #25 on: October 20, 2009, 05:54 PM » #3: @Abuzola - The Fundamentalist Islamist ( Boko Haram)
What are you saying ? How do you interpret this ?
Focused123, in #1, you mocked Prophet Muhammad (AS) and Apostle of Allah, like all other apostles of Allah before him (Musa, Isa (AS)).

In #2, Abuzola quoted a verse that states very clearly that your mockery was not the first at Muhammad, and as a matter of fact Muhammad was not the first to be mocked among the prophets.

In #3, you asked a lame question about #2, as if it did not valid to #1, shaming that very mockery from you. Muhammad was mocked just as Jesus was mocked! Please think hard and dont let your hatred make you unjust; get away from filth!
Re: Does Islam Come From The Decendants Of Ishmael The First Son Of Abraham by focused123(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2009
@Alhaji Olabowale :

I have stated facts, but what I get from your so called muslim brothers and sisters are rain of insults.

What I have written about Islam is the truth.

Islam was created and established by Muhammed. Muhammed is highly reverend by Islamist. The Christians do not recognise Muhammed. Muhammed was not a prophet and Jesus predicted the holy ghost but Muhammed is not the holy ghost. The holy ghost appeared to the apostles on the pentecost day.

That is the truth. Islam is riddled with violence and you know it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Islam Come From The Decendants Of Ishmael The First Son Of Abraham by Abuzola(m): 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2009
Your lies ain't truth dude, Muhammad his eminency was never in any place a mafia, you re the mafia liar dude
Re: Does Islam Come From The Decendants Of Ishmael The First Son Of Abraham by focused123(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2009
Your lies ain't truth dude, Muhammad his eminency was never in any place a mafia, you re the mafia liar dude

Like father like son. How are you ? grin grin grin

Yes, Muhammed was not only a mafia but the Mafia boss. Muhammad repeatedly ordered his followers to commit acts of treason, deception and murder while he himself refrained from doing his own dirty work.

1 He ordered the murder of any and all of his political, theological or satirical opponents, male or female, young or old, without mercy or decency since they were invariably tricked to their deaths and murdered when unarmed such in the cases of Abu Afak (120 years old Jew) who criticised Muhammad - in verse - for the murder of al Harith b. Suwayd b. Samit; Muhammad demanded his murder as recorded in-(Ibn Ishaq Sirat Rassul Allah p: 675; Ibn Sa'ad 2:2)

2 Asma bint Marwan of Madina who satirised Muhammad after having had Afak murdered, was his next victim. Once again he had one of his 'muslim' followers commit the nefarious deed as once more shown in the Hadith:

"Who will rid me of Marwan's daughter?" at which 'Umayr ibn 'Adiy al-Khatmi immediately crept into her house and murdered her. On his return he confirmed that he had killed her at which Muhammad was greatly pleased and said to him "You have greatly helped Allah and his Apostle, O 'Umayr!"
(Ibn Ishaq p.675/6).

3 K'ab bin al Ashraf of Madina

Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol.4, p. 168
Narrated Jabir: The Prophet said, "Who is ready to kill Ka'b ibn Ashraf?". Muhammad bin Maslama replied, "Do you like me to kill him?" The Prophet replied in the affirmative. Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say what I like". The Prophet replied, "I do".

4 Qurayza tribesmen

5 Khayber settlement

6 He showed his 'compassion' in acts of extreme cruelty as in the following examples:

The Meccan Ten (Ibn Sa'ad 2:168; Ibn Ishaq p: 550) when he wanted especially Abdullah Sa'd because when he was a scribe, he used to write down Muhammad's revelations but altered some of them with the consent of Muhammad. He realized that if a mere scribe can alter the words of Allah, then they cannot be so, hence he apostasised. Muhammad in his Quran made it clear that anyone who leaves 'Islam' is to be MURDERED.

7 Kinana of Khayber (Ibn Ishaq p: 515)

8 Muslims of Uraynah (Tabari 8:97/8; Bukhari 1:234/2:577; Ibn Ishaq p: 677/cool;

9 Apostates from Islam (Sura 9:73/4 & 47:23/cool; etc.

1 Like

Re: Does Islam Come From The Decendants Of Ishmael The First Son Of Abraham by Abuzola(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2009
Whatever, they are ur illussion
Re: Does Islam Come From The Decendants Of Ishmael The First Son Of Abraham by focused123(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2009
Whatever, they are your illussion

@Abuzola bin Laden :
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is that part of your Al - Taqiyyah ?

I have given you facts and you are calling it illussion  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Like father (Muhammed) like son (Abuzola bin Laden)

grin grin grin
Re: Does Islam Come From The Decendants Of Ishmael The First Son Of Abraham by Abuzola(m): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2009
Thanks for the honour

'As for those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers' Quran 3:56
Re: Does Islam Come From The Decendants Of Ishmael The First Son Of Abraham by focused123(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2009
'As for those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers' Quran 3:56

@Abuzola :

You are the one who will roast in hell fire unless you repent. stop spreading your Al- Taqiyyah all around.

Chip of the old block. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You, Muhammed Yusuf and Osama Bin Laden resemble Muhammed (The Quraysh war lord) very well

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Islam Come From The Decendants Of Ishmael The First Son Of Abraham by Abuzola(m): 12:12am On Oct 26, 2009
What a bostar
Re: Does Islam Come From The Decendants Of Ishmael The First Son Of Abraham by eme40rald(f): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
is this the end of this discussion? no settlement or conclusions made!!! from things I have gathered here so far it means no specific religion has it all.That's
why even the Quran says we shouldn't discriminate and therefore to serve God righteously we need to combine knowledge from all of the revealed books.
Funny how for every book there is a religion attached!.No religion combines it all.so none is the true religion!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Praying Solah In A Moving Vehicle Or Plane / Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf / Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.