Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? (9449 Views)

You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time / Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? / Should Muslims Celebrate December 31st Cross-over Night, Is It Islamic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
The Basis for reciting Salaat on the Prophet is derived from the following verse of the Qur'an:

Allah, may He be glorified, has instructed us to send both blessings and greeting of peace upon him, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Allah sends His Salaat (Graces, Honours, Blessings, Mercy, etc.) on the Prophet (Muhammad SAW) and also His angels too (ask Allah to bless and forgive him). O you who believe! Send your Salaat on (ask Allah to bless) him (Muhammad SAW), and (you should) greet (salute) him with the Islamic way of greeting (salutation i.e. As-Salamu Alaikum)”

[al-Ahzaab 33:56].

Nowadays, Muslim recite various types of Salaats to the Prophet (salallahu alayhi wasalam). Examples include Salaat al-Ibraheemiyah, Salaat al-Faatih, Salaat al-Tunjina, etc. Some even fixed a particular day of the week say Sundays to go for a gathering to send Salaat on the Prophet.

It has been established in the Ayah above that Allah commands us to send Salaat on the Prophet, but how did the Prophet taught his companions to do this? We will find out soon!

Salaat al-Faatih

Allahumma Salli'Ala Sayyidina
Muhammadil Fatihi Lima Ughliqa
wal Khatimi Lima Sabaqa Nasril
Haqqi Bil Haqqi Wal Hadi Ila
Siratikal Mustaqim wa 'Ala Alihi
Haqqa Qadrihi wa Miqdarihil Azim.

Meaning

“O Allah, send blessings and peace upon our master Muhammad, the one who opens that which was closed, the seal of all that went before, the one who supports the truth with the truth.”

Salaat Al Faatih was purportedly revealed to Sheikh Sidi Abu Abdullah Mohammed al-Bakri Siddiqi of Egypt (d. 994/1585), who stated that one prayer of the prayer is worth the reward of 600,000 ordinary prayers. But it was Sidna Sheik (Sheikh Ahmad Tijani) that was given its key of operation.

Al-Khalifa al-Akbar Sidi Ali Harazem Berrada (d. 1212/1797) said in Kitab Jawahir al-Ma’ani, “Sidna Shaykh said: I have asked the Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) on the reward of Salat al-Fatih to which he (peace and blessing be upon him) responded, “it is worth six thousand (6000) recitation of the Holy Quran'”. Verily, Salat al-Fatih is a divine matter which has no room for the mind intellect. If we were to estimate there are 100,000 nations each nation is made of 100,000 tribes each tribe is made of 100,000 men each one of those men lived for 100,000 years and recited 1,000 prayer upon the Prophet (other than Salat al-Fatih) every day of their lives then the reward (thawab) for all of these nations along all these years would not catch up with the reward of one times of reciting Salat al-Fatih.”

In the words of Sidna Shaykh as read in the Jawahir al-Maani:

“After I studied the prayer (of Salat al-Fatih) I realized that it excels the worship of all jinns, humans, and angels”. And he said: “The Apostle of Allah (peace and blessing be upon him) told me: ‘No one has ever prayed on me with a prayer better than the one of Salat al-Fatih’.” He said: “That if the residents of the Seven skies and the Seven Earths congregate to describe the rewards of Salat al-Fatih they would have failed.” And he said: “What you have heard on the bounty of Salat al-Fatih is a drop in the sea compared to what is concealed.”

A host of other rewards for Salaah al Faatih has been reported from Sidna Sheikh which he claimed he received from the Prophet(salallahu alayhi wasalam):

Sidna Shaykh has said: “As for Salat al-Fatih when I asked the Prophet about it, he informed me first of all, that it is worth six hundred thousand invocation of blessing (600,000). I also asked him, ‘For each invocation of blessing does one bird fly up toward heaven-that being the bird which has seventy thousand wings, as described in the Hadith, or do six hundred thousand (600,000) birds of that kind fly up each time, and is the reward of their glorification assigned to the invoker of blessing upon the Prophet?’ The Prophet replied: “Six hundred thousand (600,000) birds of that kind fly up each time.”

As for the number of each bird’s tongues, the Shaykh said, “The total number of its tongues is 1,780,000,700,000,000,000,000,000. Each tongue glorifies Allah in seventy thousand languages in a split second, and all of is reward is assigned each time to the invoker of blessing upon the Prophet. This applies to every prayer on the Prophet than Salat al-Fatih. As for the latter, it gives rise, each time, to six hundred thousand (600,000) birds of the kind described, as previously mentioned.” Sidna Shaykh then went on to say, “When I asked the Prophet about the authenticity of the Hadith, ‘The invocation of showering a prayer upon him (peace and blessing be upon him) one time, is worth the reward of four hundred (400) military campaigns (ghazwa) and every campaign is worth four hundred (400) pilgrimages (‘hajja).’ The Prophet replied: “It is indeed authentic”. I then asked the Prophet about the number of these campaigns: ‘Are four hundred (400) campaigns equivalent to a single offering of Salat al-Fatih, or are four hundred (400) campaigns equivalent to each of the six hundred thousand (600,000) invocations of blessing?’ The Prophet answered: Salat al-Fatih is worth six hundred thousand (600,000) invocations of showering a prayer upon him one, and each of the six hundred thousand (600,000) invocations of blessing is worth four hundred campaigns’!

Then he went on to say: If someone invokes it (Salat al-Fatih); one time, he will receive the reward he would receive if he offered every invocation of salat upon the Prophet ever offered in the universe, by all the jinn, human beings and angels, six hundred thousand times (600,000), from the beginning of time until the moment when he utters its invocation. In other words, it is as if he has offered six hundred thousand times (600,000) all the invocations ever invoked by all the invokers of salat, angels, jinn and human beings, every one of those invocations being worth a spouse among the houries (al-‘hur al-‘in), and ten good deeds (‘hasanat), and the erasure of ten bad deeds (sayyiat), and promotion by ten degrees (darajat). Allah and his angels will also bless him ten times for every invocation of blessing. Sidna Shaykh then said: Once you have contemplated this with your heart, you will know that no act of worship is equal to a single offering of the salat upon the Prophet, so how about someone who offers it many times?” What gracious favor he enjoys in the presence of Allah, and this is received each time the invocation is offered!

All this revelations are contrary to the Qur'an verse where Allah says:

....This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion....

Al-Ma'idah : 3

We find out here that Salaat al-Faatih was purportedly inspired to a Sheikh and was unknown to the Prophet while he was alive. The religion of Islam was completed before the Prophet's death otherwise any Haruna, Tomiwa or Dike can claim to receive revelation thereby adding innovations and heresies to the complete!

Continue Reading here https://www.nairaland.com/4477384/which-should-muslims-recite-salaat

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by Empiree: 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lazy Youth Seeking Relevance undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
Empiree:

Did i step on someone's toe? Is there no freedom of Expression anymore?

I wonder if you can now read one's intention too! Soofee Empiree!

11 Likes

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by AlBaqir(m): 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
Sissie kindly help us close this thread. Its doubled by the same author. I guess its a mistake from him. The first is more commented on that this.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
AlBaqir:
Sissie kindly help us close this thread. Its doubled by the same author. I guess its a mistake from him. The first is more commented on that this.

Thanks.

Why would you make such request? What effrontery is this? You don't need to behave like Zakzaky here now! I own this post and it's mine!

Sissie, what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by Empiree: 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Why would you make such request? What effrontery is this? You don't need to behave like Zakzaky here now! I own this post and it's mine!

Sissie, what do you think?
you don't even make reasonable progress in part 2 while part 1 is dead cheesy
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Empiree:
you don't even make reasonable progress in part 2 while part 1 is dead cheesy

Explain Maa'idah verse 3!
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by Empiree: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Explain Maa'idah verse 3!
it is simple bro. When the ayah was reveled, it means THAT IS IT. No new religion. No addition nothing.

Now, If by your definition of bidah, salawat like tunjina, fatih etc are additions or new things, then, figh that was institutionalized by Aimmah is innovation by extension of bidah because there was no such thing when nabi(saw) was alive. And there was nothing like sahih Hadith either in his life time.

You can not condemn bidah where you feel uncomfortable while you condone it where it suits you.

Albaqir already did justice to this but you played sectarian card to evade the reality.

You don't understand bidah at all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by Fundamentalist: 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Empiree:

Innovator chief of Nairaland

We all knew this was coming tongue tongue
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by Empiree: 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Innovator chief of Nairaland

We all knew this was coming tongue tongue
if you have no reasonable contributions you can excuse us?
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by Fundamentalist: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Empiree:
if you have no reasonable contributions you can excuse us?

You don't either angry angry
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:46am On May 01, 2018
Empiree:
it is simple bro. When the ayah was reveled, it means THAT IS IT. No new religion. No addition nothing.

Now, If by your definition of bidah, salawat like tunjina, fatih etc are additions or new things, then, figh that was institutionalized by Aimmah is innovation by extension of bidah because there was no such thing when nabi(saw) was alive. And there was nothing like sahih Hadith either in his life time.

You can not condemn bidah where you feel uncomfortable while you condone it where it suits you.

Albaqir already did justice to this but you played sectarian card to evade the reality.

Who is saying Salaat Al Faatih is bid'ia because it was only an addition? It's bid'ia because it came to someone as 'ibaadah from a dream.
Any Tomiwa, Dike and Haruna can say he/she saw the Prophet in a dream and he gave them one 'nokali' that is powerful!

This is simply absurd!

6 Likes

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by Empiree: 10:36am On May 01, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Who is saying Salaat Al Faatih is bid'ia because it was only an addition? It's bid'ia because it came to someone as 'ibaadah from a dream.
Any Tomiwa, Dike and Haruna can say he/she saw the Prophet in a dream and he gave them one 'nokali' that is powerful!

This is simply absurd!
Ok you are getting better. So it is not bidiah now unlike before.

Good, you are progressing.

Anything else you said is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:28pm On May 01, 2018
Empiree:
Ok you are getting better. So it is not bidiah now unlike before.

Good, you are progressing.

Anything else you said is irrelevant.

Pick whatever suites you and go against others that steps on your toes!
Soofee!
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by adejaresalami1(m): 10:14pm On May 01, 2018
Chief innovator!

Soofee Empiree

grin
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by adejaresalami1(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2018
Empiree:

Don't think Albaqir will come to your rescue on this one.........You both are renowned on tries of various subterfuges and plans to not only destroy the truth but also make ignorant pple eschew what's truly from their lord.

Knowledge they without guidance is imbalance..... More like a sword without a hilt, no save way to grasp it.

2 Likes

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by Empiree: 10:41pm On May 01, 2018
adejaresalami1:
Don't think Albaqir will come to your rescue on this one.........You both are renowned on tries of various subterfuges and plans to not only destroy the truth but also make ignorant pple eschew what's truly from their lord.

Knowledge they without guidance is imbalance..... More like a sword without a hilt, no save way to grasp it.
How does this address the subject?
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by Empiree: 10:43pm On May 01, 2018
adejaresalami1:
Chief innovator!

Soofee Empiree

grin

Rashduct4luv:

Pick whatever suites you and go against others that steps on your toes!
Soofee!
Dump posts. This is what happens when you have no reasonable counterclaims. You said the wordings are not bidi'ah. Anything else?
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by Empiree: 3:30am On May 02, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

This is simply absurd!
Well, your problem seems to be conditions surrounding solatih fatih as in it came through dream or vision and rewards, right?. That's what make it bidi'ah right?.

Very well then. Let's take a look at Sheikhul Islam Ibn Tayimmiya's recommended du'a at dawn (sunnah fajr) before fard fajr. His student Muhammad b. al-Qayyim (Allah have mercy on both of them) relates in two of his books: Madarij al-Salikin and Tariq al-Hijratayn, in which he says that reciting “Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum, la ilaha illa ant” every day 40 times after praying the Sunnah of Fajr and before the Fard “revives the heart” and “has an astonishing effect” respectively.

I have been doing this du'a for over a year now since i heard of it. So i recite “Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum, la ilaha illa anta” 40 times everyday between two rakat sunnah and 2 rakat fard (fajr). This is in addition to what i already tasked myself.

Concern here is, there is no hadith which relates this du'a at this particular time and this particular count. So this du'a and solati fatih are in the same category. The same condition etc.

Questions are:

Where did Ibn Taymiyya got this recommendation from?. Obviously it is not hadith

Where did he get the count from?

And he mentioned reward attributed to it which is it "revives the heart”

This nakali i have been doing for over a yr. Now is this bid'ah?. To me it is no. To you it is yes. It is no to me bcus it is perfectly in harmony with shari'a. To you it is innovation because nabi didnt recommend it. Sahaba didnt do it. Tabi'in didnt do it. Tabi'in tabi'in didn't do it. Therefore it is bid'ah.

Matn of this du'a is sahih because it has isnad in the kitab and sunnah. Your problem is the reward and how Ibn Taymiyyah got it. So my question is, is Ibn Taymiyyah ahlul bid'ah for recommending this du'a at dawn btw fajr sunnah and fard?. So now you have not only Sheikh Inyas to worry about but your revered sheikh Ibn Taymiyyah as well. I got more for you in case you wanna dodge this.

Now this du'a, “Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum, la ilaha illa anta” which revives the heart, is one of the greatest "Isme- Azam" Allah's Greatest Name being recited was also recounted by Imam khatani(ra) who said he had a dream and saw the prophet(saw) who gave him this “Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum, la ilaha illa anta” to be recited 40 times.

Now are you ready to crucify this sheikh too and tag him evil bid'ah?. Do you know better than them? #yeyeman cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:31am On May 02, 2018
Empiree:
Well, your problem seems to be conditions surrounding solatih fatih as in it came through dream or vision and rewards, right?. That's what make it bidi'ah right?.

Very well then. Let's take a look at Sheikhul Islam Ibn Tayimmiya's recommended du'a at dawn (sunnah fajr) before fard fajr. His student Muhammad b. al-Qayyim (Allah have mercy on both of them) relates in two of his books: Madarij al-Salikin and Tariq al-Hijratayn, in which he says that reciting “Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum, la ilaha illa ant” every day 40 times after praying the Sunnah of Fajr and before the Fard “revives the heart” and “has an astonishing effect” respectively.

I have been doing this du'a for over a year now since i heard of it. So i recite “Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum, la ilaha illa anta” 40 times everyday between two rakat sunnah and 2 rakat fard (fajr). This is in addition to what i already tasked myself.

Concern here is, there is no hadith which relates this du'a at this particular time and this particular count. So this du'a and solati fatih are in the same category. The same condition etc.

Questions are:

Where did Ibn Taymiyya got this recommendation from?. Obviously it is not hadith

Where did he get the count from?

And he mentioned reward attributed to it which is it "revives the heart”

This nakali i have been doing for over a yr. Now is this bid'ah?. To me it is no. To you it is yes. It is no to me bcus it is perfectly in harmony with shari'a. To you it is innovation because nabi didnt recommend it. Sahaba didnt do it. Tabi'in didnt do it. Tabi'in tabi'in didn't do it. Therefore it is bid'ah.

Matn of this du'a is sahih because it has isnad in the kitab and sunnah. Your problem is the reward and how Ibn Taymiyyah got it. So my question is, is Ibn Taymiyyah ahlul bid'ah for recommending this du'a at dawn btw fajr sunnah and fard?. So now you have not only Sheikh Inyas to worry about but your revered sheikh Ibn Taymiyyah as well. I got more for you in case you wanna dodge this.

Now this du'a, “Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum, la ilaha illa anta” which revives the heart, is one of the greatest "Isme- Azam" Allah's Greatest Name being recited was also recounted by Imam khatani(ra) who said he had a dream and saw the prophet(saw) who gave him this “Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum, la ilaha illa anta” to be recited 40 times.

Now are you ready to crucify this sheikh too and tag him evil bid'ah?. Do you know better than them? #yeyeman cheesy

Here is another tactic you usually use. Picking up a Salafy scholar to justify your soofee agenda!
He is a Scholar and human that can also make mistakes! He may have his evidence for it which can be correct or otherwise! Did he dreamt of it too like Sidna Sheikh? Do some more shopping!

Stop acting like a kid! Bring another Salafy scholar that dreamt about an 'ibadah given to him by the Prophet.

It was narrated from Abu Dharr (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “There is nothing by means of which one may draw close to Paradise and move far away from Hell but it has been explained to you.

Narrated by at-Tabaraani in al-Kabeer (1647) and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in as-Saheehah, 1803

3 Likes

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by AlBaqir(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Here is another tactic you usually use. Picking up a Salafy scholar to justify your soofee agenda!
He is a Scholar and human that can also make mistakes! He may have his evidence for it which can be correct or otherwise! Did he dreamt of it too like Sidna Sheikh? Do some more shopping!

Stop acting like a kid! Bring another Salafy scholar that dreamt about an 'ibadah given to him by the Prophet.

# Your biggest problem is "dream" and you continue failing to disprove it. Here are your ahadith:

# Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (s) as saying:

When the time draws near (when the Resurrection is near) a believer (Muslim)'s dream can hardly be false. And the truest vision will be of one who is himself the most truthful in speech, for the vision of a Muslim is the forty-fifth part of Prophecy, and dreams are of three types: one good dream which is a sort of good tidings from Allah; the evil dream which causes pain is from the satan; and the third one is a suggestion of one's own mind; so if any one of you sees a dream which he does not like he should stand up and offer prayer and he should not relate it to people, and he said: I would love to see fetters (in the dream), but I dislike wearing of necklace, for the fetters is (an indication of) one's steadfastness in religion. The narrator said: I do not know whether this is a
part of the hadith or the words of Ibn Sirin.

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2263 a
In-book reference : Book 42, Hadith 9
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 29, Hadith 5621
https://sunnah.com/muslim/42/9

He who saw me in a dream in fact saw me, for the satan does not appear in my form.

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2266 a
In-book reference : Book 42, Hadith 23
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 29, Hadith 5635
https://sunnah.com/muslim/42/23

Check the hadith well: you do not need to be "Salafi" or "Albani, or Ibn Baz et al" before you can see Nabi. ANY MUSLIM (irrespective the grade of his faith) who saw Nabi in his dream saw him. However, the truth to his "claim" is with his Lord.

What the Sufi sheik dreamt in Salatul fatih is perfectly within the limit of the sharia:

1. The content of Salatul fatih

2. The merit of it that "there is NO amal greater than salawat" irrespective of form/version it came with so long its blessings upon Muhammad and his Ahl al-bayt together.

# The Sufi sheik never claim one should abandon his Wajibat or the popular "salatu Ibrahimiyah" (which is even and will be a great hujjah against you in Qiyamat).

So, I wonder what exactly is your ranting in Salatul fatih. It is nothing but bigotry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:39am On May 02, 2018
AlBaqir:

# Your biggest problem is "dream" and you continue failing to disprove it. Here are your ahadith:

When the time draws near (when the Resurrection is near) a believer (Muslim)'s dream can hardly be false. And the truest vision will be of one who is himself the most truthful in speech, for the vision of a Muslim is the forty-fifth part of Prophecy, and dreams are of three types: one good dream which is a sort of good tidings from Allah; the evil dream which causes pain is from the satan; and the third one is a suggestion of one's own mind; so if any one of you sees a dream which he does not like he should stand up and offer prayer and he should not relate it to people, and he said: I would love to see fetters (in the dream), but I dislike wearing of necklace, for the fetters is (an indication of) one's steadfastness in religion. The narrator said: I do not know whether this is a
part of the hadith or the words of Ibn Sirin.

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2263 a
In-book reference : Book 42, Hadith 9
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 29, Hadith 5621
https://sunnah.com/muslim/42/9

He who saw me in a dream in fact saw me, for the satan does not appear in my form.

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2266 a
In-book reference : Book 42, Hadith 23
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 29, Hadith 5635
https://sunnah.com/muslim/42/23

Check the hadith well: you do not need to be "Salafi" or "Albani, or Ibn Baz et al" before you can see Nabi. ANY MUSLIM (irrespective the grade of his faith) who saw Nabi in his dream saw him. However, the truth to his "claim" is with his Lord.

What the Sufi sheik dreamt in Salatul fatih is perfectly within the limit of the sharia:

1. The content of Salatul fatih

2. The merit of it that "there is NO amal greater than salawat" irrespective of form/version it came with so long its blessings upon Muhammad and his Ahl al-bayt together.

# The Sufi sheik never claim one should abandon his Wajibat or the popular "salatu Ibrahimiyah" (which is even and will be a great hujjah against you in Qiyamat).

So, I wonder what exactly is your ranting in Salatul fatih. It is nothing but bigotry.

Empiree no need to argue again...i leave you with the hyperbolic fallacy!

Sidna Shaykh then said: Once you have contemplated this with your heart, you will know that no act of worship is equal to a single offering of the salat upon the Prophet, so how about someone who offers it many times?” What gracious favor he enjoys in the presence of Allah, and this is received each time the invocation is offered!
Jawahir al-Maani
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by Empiree: 12:22pm On May 02, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

It was narrated from Abu Dharr (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “There is nothing by means of which one may draw close to Paradise and move far away from Hell but it has been explained to you.

Narrated by at-Tabaraani in al-Kabeer (1647) and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in as-Saheehah, 1803
Mr. Please stop bringing salafi in to this. I already trashed that fallacy over a year ago. Now you talking about he might made mistake. Please think from your head. Is the Dua recommended by sheik ibn tayimmitah(ra) bidah?. That's the point. Stop talking about salafi. No one needs salafi scholars's approval. You said this nonesense when you have no reasonable thing to post. Hadith clearly approved of and recognized true dreams and true visision of true Muslim. So what exactly is your problem?.

You have the wrong definition of bidiah mister. No scholars before you said in tayimmiyah made mistake about that Dua. Is ya ayu ya qayum bida? That's the point.

And if i want to trash the whole thing i can dismis entire sahih Buhari you keeping using as definition of sunnah by saying bukhari book collection did not exist in the time of the prophet (saw) nor did bukhari meet the prophet. So by your definition of bidiah, that collection of sahih Hadith too is bidiah. So stop this your irrational thinking. It is very pathetic.

And you like quoting sidna sheikh. Is it not written in the Hadith about unflinching virtues of salawat on the prophet?. Why is his saying strange to you?. It is a common statement. Stop quoting books you don't understand. Ibn Tayimmiyah is not salafi as you know. He was a member of Qadriya Sufi in the line of Sidna Sheikh AbdulQadri Jilani(ra). His dream was private to him but he decided to share the Dua. That doesn't mean it is fard on every Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by AlBaqir(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2018
Empiree:
His dream was private to him but he decided to share the Dua. That doesn't mean it is fard on every Muslim.

This conclude and summarise the whole thing. Whoever wish should recite it, whoever wish you leave it.

2 Likes

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:28pm On May 02, 2018
Empiree:
Mr. Please stop bringing salafi in to this. I already trashed that fallacy over a year ago.

I dont know what you trashed o but i certainly know you like bringing in Saudi kings/Salafy scholars to justify your claims! it is evident over your posts.

Empiree:
Now you talking about he might made mistake. Please think from your head. Is the Dua recommended by sheik ibn tayimmitah(ra) bidah?
It may be a mistake from him as i said earlier. Fixing 'Ibaadah with certain number of times is something that must have evidence in sunnah!

Empiree:
That's the point. Stop talking about salafi. No one needs salafi scholars's approval. You said this nonesense when you have no reasonable thing to post. Hadith clearly approved of and recognized true dreams and true visision of true Muslim. So what exactly is your problem?.

My Problem is was he a true Muslim and were those dreams true dreams? How was he able to recognise someone he never saw before?

Empiree:
You have the wrong definition of bidiah mister. No scholars before you said in tayimmiyah made mistake about that Dua. Is ya ayu ya qayum bida? That's the point.

How many Scholars (not Sufi heretics o) recognised the du'a? How is ''Yaa Ayyu Yaa Qoyyum'' even a du'a?

Empiree:
And if i want to trash the whole thing i can dismis entire sahih Buhari you keeping using as definition of sunnah by saying bukhari book collection did not exist in the time of the prophet (saw) nor did bukhari meet the prophet. So by your definition of bidiah, that collection of sahih Hadith too is bidiah. So stop this your irrational thinking. It is very pathetic.

You can dismiss it just like your Agege Ustadh! How will Bukhari exist in the time of the Prophet? Has Suffism blocked your head ni? Bukhari was simply an astonishing hadith collector...Bukhari can be called an historian of Sunnah!

A Student doesn't talk like this.

Empiree:
And you like quoting sidna sheikh. Is it not written in the Hadith about unflinching virtues of salawat on the prophet?.

I like quoting what was written about him! It's doubtful he said all those things. It's more crazy you guys believed all those craps hook, line and sinker! It's full of hyperboles!

Empiree:
Why is his saying strange to you?. It is a common statement. Stop quoting books you don't understand.

For someone to understand such claims one has to be insane first! Soofy Mysticism and Christian mystery is similar! You just accept, connect and live with it.

Empiree:
Ibn Tayimmiyah is not salafi as you know. He was a member of Qadriya Sufi in the line of Sidna Sheikh AbdulQadri Jilani(ra). His dream was private to him but he decided to share the Dua. That doesn't mean it is fard on every Muslim.

Probably you don't know who a Salafy is!

The dream from Sidna Sheikh is not from our Prophet. Probably a Jinn!

So whatever was not part of the religion of Islam at that point should never be part of the religion of Islam today.

The Sahaabah, Taabi’een and imams issued many warnings against innovation.

Hudhayfah ibn al-Yamaan said: Every act of worship which the companions of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not do, do not do it.

Ibn Mas’ood said: Follow and do not innovate, for the religion is complete. Adhere to the old way (i.e., the way of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and the Sahaabah)

The question which should be put to the one who invented this dhikr is:

Did the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) do this? Did the Sahaabah do this? NO!!

So all those rewards from Sidna Sheikh is falsehood!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by Empiree: 2:59pm On May 02, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

I dont know what you trashed o but i certainly know you like bringing in Saudi kings/Salafy scholars to justify your claims! it is evident over your posts.
your scholars aren't needed to gain credibility undecided

Rashduct4luv:
It may be a mistake from him as i said earlier. Fixing 'Ibaadah with certain number of times is something that must have evidence in sunnah!
rubbish. Obligatory ibaadah fixed. Anything else is voluntary. Afalataqilun?.

Rashduct4luv:
My Problem is was he a true Muslim and were those dreams true dreams? How was he able to recognise someone he never saw before?
Go and ask ibn Tayimmiyah. Better still, simply refute the Hadith. Nonsense undecided

Rashduct4luv:
How many Scholars (not Sufi heretics o) recognised the du'a? How is ''Yaa Ayyu Yaa Qoyyum'' even a du'a?[Inna Lilah waina ilai rajiun undecided

[quote author=Rashduct4luv post=67215774]You can dismiss it just like your Agege Ustadh! How will Bukhari exist in the time of the Prophet?
maybe your brain will reset for saying this. No offense.

Rashduct4luv:
The dream from Sidna Sheikh is not from our Prophet. Probably a Jinn!
alright. You have denied the Hadith of 46 part of nabuwa. You have condemned Hadith quoted by albaqir up there. You are simply saying when he saw the prophet in his dream, shaytan took the form of the him and you concluded he probably seen the jinn. So your position is clear. You are duly noted.

Rashduct4luv:
So whatever was not part of the religion of Islam at that point should never be part of the religion of Islam today.
bla bla bla. Confusionist. Ya Ayu Ya qayum, text in solati fatih are not part of Islam, abi?. Continue.

Rashduct4luv:
The Sahaabah, Taabi’een and imams issued many warnings against innovation.
and you have been unable to establish how ya ayu ya qayum and solati fatih are innovation. You have also denied hadith of true dreams and true vision. And your said you believe in Hadith?. Your are incredible.

Rashduct4luv:
Hudhayfah ibn al-Yamaan said: Every act of worship which the companions of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not do, do not do it.
who is he?. And he what context he said this?. Yeyeman undecided

Rashduct4luv:
Ibn Mas’ood said: Follow and do not innovate, for the religion is complete. Adhere to the old way (i.e., the way of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and the Sahaabah)
You are still perambulating

Rashduct4luv:
The question which should be put to the one who invented this dhikr is:

Did the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) do this? Did the Sahaabah do this? NO!!

So all those rewards from Sidna Sheikh is falsehood!

i have to you. Your worries is not only about this sheikh anymore. You have ibn Tayimmiyah to criticize too. I got more of recommended du'a by ibn Tayimmiyah. Call him innovator now bcus you need not worry about Sufi that much. Soon as i for find the link you will be bombarded with his Dua that are not directly from the prophet (saw). Hadith itself already refutes this trash you talking about. We have many Dua in Hadith not said by the prophet but his companions. Indicating that there is no harm in making up dua

3 Likes

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by Empiree: 3:36pm On May 02, 2018
Rashduct4luv, i must have been mixing you up with this guy all along, RABIUSHILE04. I actually thought that was you when you surfaced on this platform. You professed same faceless character.

Anytime i said i trashed you before i was actually referring to the guy. The moment he seized to be active on nl platform was when you surfaced.

This is his thread i have been taking about. He literally ran away from it when he could not defend himself. That was the last time i saw him.

So now go through the thread and see how sufistic ibn Tayimmiyah was cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3616951/soofeeyahs-dislike-knowledge

1 Like

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by fiizznation: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2018
Don't add any innovation to the religion of Allah(swt). Some of you need to be very careful. What do you even mean by reciting salati faatih is 6000 times better than reciting the Quran? This is outright madness and going overboard.

May Allah(swt) continue to guide us.

3 Likes

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by sleemoon(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2018
Ejo ooo... me I have a question. ...

if I recite solatul fatih, is it a sin?
if I dont recite it, Is it also a sin?

In as much as I know that what am reciting is a prayer on d prophet saw not a curse... So I ll chip dis in.... a Yoruba Adage...

ija olohun ko she gbeja..
Meaning

U can't fight God's Battle...

He alone is sufficient. ...

I pray Allah swa forgive us in all of our wrong doings..ameen

1 Like

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by bams2999(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2018
Ramadan Kareem
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? by LORDI(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2018
2019, the year we vote out buhari...
Long live Nigeria.
Long live our country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Longest Ramadan 1433 AH Fast In Denmark / How To Make It Easier For Ladies To Wear Hijab In Islam / Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.