Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? (7359 Views)

Which Is More Important: Idea Or Capital / Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. / Do You Have Business Idea Or Project That Needs Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Danzoe(m): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2009
I hav a good business that i am into which i will like to introduce you to,the said business can give you a spontaneous 20% profit monthly.I am a haulage contractor to some const.Co. Like julius berger,etc ie hauling their granite to their sites,call for more explanation if u are interested 08036625313
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Fhemmmy: 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2009
Find something that you love to do and can make u money.
but i am sure no one will have 3M to invest and dont know what to invest in.
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by DOW(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2009
DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO ANYBODY HERE.

Thanks.
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by caustic(f): 2:20am On Jul 16, 2009
abi ooo JAGUDAS !  shocked
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by itseacadem(m): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2009
Partner with me in my business ventures with $500 Minimum to $1, 000 Maximum and make 150% for 5 months or 300% for 7 months. For details, visit my signature.
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by tundebj(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2009
I'm giving away my newest book

Making money on the INTERNET lesson I & II

for N1000 only instead of N1970

For all buyers within the next 24hrs.

you are really lucky to get this book at this price because it comes

with my Free Article submiting software ($97), with which you can submit

your articles to over 150 article site with one Click of the mouse

and three Other crazy instant money generating stuffs worth over $150

you also get to join my three weeks ,

four modules online course, one on one discusion,

this alone is worth over N1000 per hour

You dont want to miss this offer, Grab it now, By this time tomorow, it's

OVER.
check now!

www.lifepartnersclub.com

I will also send you my private no so we can communicate even better.
You shall Succeed
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Delafruita(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2009
good day blacknite.my investment advice to you will depend on what kind of investment you will want to go into and the level of participation you want to have.do you want to invest for a lifetime or do you want to invest for a while?what do you think your 3million is worth?DELA FRUITA LIMITED is a limited liability company based in ilorin,kwara state.with you 3million,we will give a major stake in our company to you and you automatically become a member of our board of directors.we have an investment manual which is available for your perusal on request.call me on 08053415800 for more information.
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by fortitude: 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2009
I suggest you seek advise of business consultants. They have a list of businesses that the amount you have can prosecute successfully. Just pay them consultancy fee. Do not invest in stocks as it has sent many people to their early graves. Leave the money in your deposit account until you decide on the business to do.

Fortitude
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Uchek(m): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2009
Do you think this forum is the best place to find out where to invest N3m.

All the same make sure you thoroughly investigate and understand any proposal you receive.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by IBGNg: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2009
We have orders for the supply of petroleum products awaiting urgent servicing.
We require the sum of #2.5m to service each supply. if you can finance this, we will have to be working on some twelve deals, one weekly owing to funds availability.
This will entitle you to the sum of #200,000 interest on completion of each deal.
If it appeals to you, reach me on 08033001873.
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by dmediator(m): 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2009
Hi, am Mr Promise. 3m is not a smal money, most pip tink kipin it in bank is jst the best option, but is dat realy true? Hw many % does the bank add to your capital after a long period of time? Wel, i ve got a geniue investmt line, i hope u follow and also any nairalander who is interested. For dis investment no amt of money is smal non too big you can start with what you have. This investment could pay you as much as 130% in 8 weeks. It is not a scam non online fraud, it is real i mean it. It has helped so many within my locality and i kn you wont regret doing biz me. For more info, u can contact me on +2348034861103 or dmediator_1@ymail.com. Hope hearin 4rm u. 1luv.
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by akute(f): 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2009
Invest in real estate
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Tatia(m): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2009
There is an opportunity to pull resources to START a cassava processing plant. Should you be interested in investing some of your funds in a Food Processing Venture please contact 832-537-9520. The take-off projection date is October 2009
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by romero(m): 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2009
REAL ESTATE BUSINESS
Can i go into real estate business with N3, 000000?

Please tell me how.

I know i can buy plots of land and keep them for some times to appreciate.

Tell me more about real estate , please

I can as well increase that money to N4ml if it can start a hotel business in a new site that is already developed.

I love to go into Hotel business too.

Kindly tell me more.

thanks
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by entinvest: 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2009
kindly email me on
iminvestor08@yahoo.com
or drop your numbers and emails
and i will send you a comprehensive overview and every other neccessary document ASAP

please note that this offer does not involve any form of online or offline marketing or real estate
the project is a 100% vailable and major corporate bodies from etisalat,zain,gtb,gulder and other media companies are on board

i will not reply any one who sends an email without a name and phone number
serious minded individuals only.
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 30, 2009
check
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Chiaka(f): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2009
@kinharold
where is office located and the name of your company
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Chiaka(f): 9:59am On Oct 30, 2009
@Danzoe
whats your real name, the name of your company (the company you walk for) and location.
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Chiaka(f): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2009
@entinvest ,
tell us what you are into. we have to be able to believe you.
Wheres your office located etc
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Chiaka(f): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2009
@fortitude ,
do you know of any good business consultant. Please post the address and other contact information here.
Thanks
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Chiaka(f): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2009
Primenet:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, My name is Akpoghene, I have business idea that you can invest in and you will get over 30% pay back money gerantee on a monthly basis kindly give me a call to discuss it, on 07055253345

Where is your office located and Name?
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by nukration(m): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2009
can u give me the money as a loan, i will give you 20% interest at the end of 1 year. my house documents is my collateral. 07038717104
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Chiaka(f): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2009
nu kration:

can u give me the money as a loan, i will give you 20% interest at the end of 1 year. my house documents is my collateral. 07038717104

Tell us what you intend to invest the money into. Please dont trust your hard earned fund to folks here in Nairaland!!!
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by DESTINYJ: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2009
Have u heard of DRAGONS DEN? find out what it is and what they do, if you have such amount of money, you should be the one investing in peoples business and setting the pace in other words, if you invest 1m tell whoever thats got a business that you wish to own (for instance) 50% of their company and lets see what their responses will be not the reverse, its your money, its your sweat, don't be fooled!

wink All the best and be wise!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Naira Is Gaining Back Its Value? / Zenith Bank Partners Facebook, Mastercard To Pioneer QR Payments On Messenger / To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.