Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Seun (and Moderators/administrators), Whats The Purpose Of The Religion Board - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun (and Moderators/administrators), Whats The Purpose Of The Religion Board (895 Views)

Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / ~UPDATED~ Rules And Regulations Of The Religion Forum ~UPDATED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun (and Moderators/administrators), Whats The Purpose Of The Religion Board by fotodaddy: 7:31am On Aug 21, 2008
Seun, Its interesting, your PM to me that is.

I can only guess that you have had a brush with the people you mentioned and out of a great sense of responsibility to the people on this forum, you have placed this forum in a position as to offer the most protection to yourself and posters.

I admire your foresight.

Nevertheless, the question your actions have raised in my mind is:

Why are threads that insult the Christian God, Jesus and his followers allowed, and threads relating to Islam and its followers, for which the same is only a risk, removed??
And I begin to wonder, Is this the purpose of the 'Religion' boards??

If you want to be fair, like you have demonstrated so many times, then you should at least put in place a child board for Christians alone (with a Christian Moderator) just as you have done for the Muslim brethren. And as you see the need, similar child boards for every other religion that can support it.

Unless you are telling me that its ok for people to say heretic things about Christianity, but the same is not ok where it concerns the Islamic fold on account of Islamic fanatics/fundamentalists??
Re: Seun (and Moderators/administrators), Whats The Purpose Of The Religion Board by AKO1(m): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2008
If you may, can you copy+paste the PM?

re-reads and writes:

Oh, how silly of me, its a Private Message

Im just curious. . .
Re: Seun (and Moderators/administrators), Whats The Purpose Of The Religion Board by fotodaddy: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2008
wisdom demands that the PM remain a PM where P stands for personal and not public. We dont want another war here!!! wink
Re: Seun (and Moderators/administrators), Whats The Purpose Of The Religion Board by AKO1(m): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2008
Were saying the same thing cool

(1) (Reply)

Special Invitation- "Discover Yourself; Discover Your Life" Seminar / Living By Faith & Not By Sight / Do You Believe In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.