Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Gunner's Trophyless Season - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gunner's Trophyless Season (2582 Views)

That Moment When Yoy Tired Of Being A Gunner / Wellbeck Want's To Become A Full Time Gunner, Not A Part Time / My Grouse Against Wenger: From A True Gunner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunner's Trophyless Season by Akolawole(m): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2006
Plenty to laugh about on this thread.
Re: Gunner's Trophyless Season by TSpurs(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2006
Biting or no biting, we are back.
Re: Gunner's Trophyless Season by kitaun(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2006
Tottenham back? Cos u defeated an out-of-sorts West Ham? U must be hallucinating
Re: Gunner's Trophyless Season by Vieira(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2006
grin grin

Tottenham are really a club that we all should pity.

It must be hell to look down the road and see your rivals going from strength to strength, while you always seem to fall at the last hurdle.

The season you should at least qualified for the champions league, you still managed to Bleep it up by eating at a local bukka and then complaing of food poisoning (actually the bug was found to be from one the players and not food poisoning at all).

We have Wenger, you have Jol shocked
We have Henry, you have Dafoe shocked
We have Fabregas, you have Edgar davids shocked

I better stop here before i make you cry.
Re: Gunner's Trophyless Season by kitaun(m): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2006
Keep at it, while i get a bucket for him to cry his miserable tears into. Lol
Re: Gunner's Trophyless Season by amodu(m): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2006
Why?
Re: Gunner's Trophyless Season by kitaun(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2006
Why ask me why? Dont u follow the sequence of posts?
Re: Gunner's Trophyless Season by TSpurs(m): 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2006
@Vieria

Are u comparing Fabregas with Davids?
Wonder shall never end.
Re: Gunner's Trophyless Season by Vieira(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2006
You are right.

How dare I compare Davids and Fabregas.

what an insult!

I better apologise to Fabregas for comparing him to an aging, over the hill, fouling hack like Davids.

Forgive me Fabregas, I beg.
Re: Gunner's Trophyless Season by Jackal(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2006
@ Vieira,
What has Fabregas won?
What has Edgar Davids won?
Re: Gunner's Trophyless Season by Vieira(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2006
Jackal:

@ Vieira,
What has Fabregas won?
What has Edgar Davids won?

One question to you Jackal:

If offered Fabregas or David, who will you take?

NB: Remember this is not Doctor Who and you do not have a time machine, so don't talk about the past. When Edgar was at his peak he would never have come to Tottenham.
Re: Gunner's Trophyless Season by Jackal(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2006
But of course, i will take fabulous Fabregas but does that mean he is better than Edgar-Davids?

I will be right to say Gael-Clichy is better than Paolo Maldini then.
Re: Gunner's Trophyless Season by Vieira(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2006
At this point in time he is better than David. Simple

I am comparing our team to Tottenham's team

and at this point in time they have NO PLAYER IN ANY POSITION THAT IS BETTER THAN THEIR COUNtERPART AT ARSENAL!!

Agree?
Re: Gunner's Trophyless Season by kitaun(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2006
That obviously is not the point as Fab has got a comparatively brighter future ahead as in if u compare him with edgar at his age u would agree he most likely would surpass Edgar in terms of achievements either as an Arsenal player or not, moreso isnt Edgar already past his prime or are we expecting a miracle of resurrection from him?
Re: Gunner's Trophyless Season by Jackal(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2006
I do not agree.

Robinson is better than Lehmann(If Robinson has a strong defence like Arsenal's that protects him)
Robbie keane is better than his counterpart at Arsenal.
Mido is better than Baptiste/Van Persie.

@ Kitaun,
Fabregas has not won anything for Arsenal.
No premiership title, No UEFA Champions league title.
Davids has won 3 Eredivisie titles with Ajax, has won UEFA title with Ajax.
Need i say more?
Re: Gunner's Trophyless Season by Vieira(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2006
Jackal:

I do not agree.

Robinson is better than Lehmann(If Robinson has a strong defence like Arsenal's that protects him)
Robbie keane is better than his counterpart at Arsenal.
Mido is better than Baptiste/Van Persie.

@ Kitaun,
Fabregas has not won anything for Arsenal.
No premiership title, No UEFA Champions league title.
Davids has won 3 Eredivisie titles with Ajax, has won UEFA title with Ajax.
Need i say more?

You have just disgraced yourself.

Keane better than who?
Mido better than who?
Robinson?? that one na joke!

The argument is Arsenal v Tottenham

all those things you listed for David was any one of them achieved at tottenham?

the argument is not about careers and it cannot be becuase Davids is coming to the end of his while Fabregas is at the beginning of his. So comparisons of achievements will have to wait till later.

But right now: David's Tottenham career vs Fbregas' Arsenal career, which is the better? who has performed the best over their time in North London?
Re: Gunner's Trophyless Season by kitaun(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2006
@Jackal, u dey tire me o! So u actually feel those players u mentioned will stroll into Arsenal's first XI, thats a below-the-belt joke plus are u throwing Fab's FA cup medal into the bin so soon?
Re: Gunner's Trophyless Season by Jackal(m): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2006
Any player will stroll into Arsenal's first XI with ease.
The likes of Cygan and Senderos are crap players and have enjoyed first team shirts for long spells.
Re: Gunner's Trophyless Season by kitaun(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2006
And your Silvestre, Bardsley, Liam Miller, Saha and Richardson are/were not crap abi?
Re: Gunner's Trophyless Season by sojay(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2006
Hey,
TO ALL GUNNERS(PLAYER) HATERS,Y'ALL SHOULD JUST WAIT AND SEE, ARSENAL'S DA TEAM TO BEAT, WITH A MATCH OUTSTANDING AND STILL STAND ATOP(AS FAR AS 4TH POSITION'S CONCERNED),

WE ARE GOING TO KILL 'EM ALL DIS SEASON, GUNNERS 444444444 LLIIIIFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEE

ZAGA SAY SO,
Re: Gunner's Trophyless Season by TSpurs(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2006
sojay:

WE ARE GOING TO KILL 'EM ALL DIS SEASON, GUNNERS 444444444 LLIIIIFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEE

ZAGA SAY SO,

Em Em Em.
Re: Gunner's Trophyless Season by marlet01(m): 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2006
by the way who told you arsenal is finished, look if there is any team in england that is getting stronger by the day it is only one team and that is arsenal so i think all those cut and dry words you are saying was just your own opinion cos am sure you are not and never would be an arsenal fan, bye enjoy this picture courtesy arsenal club lineups

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairabet Registration & How To Make Deposit With Atm Card Online / If This Was Ronaldo, Media Will Not Rest..osimhem / Is Austin Ejide Is Better Than Austin Enyeama ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.