Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Need A Virgin Badly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need A Virgin Badly? (1260 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Virgin Badly? by remyte(m): 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2008
A friend just told me he needs a virgin so badly to mary. Most times these kind of guys are not virgin and would have done some terrible things in the past( from experience). Just remember, God is not mocked, whatever a man soweth the same shall he reap. Watch what you do!
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by rampant(f): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2008
u r d one who needs d virgin and not ur friend
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by Orikinla(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2008
I know how to restore virginity.
You friend will not even suspect anything.

Only men who are virgins deserve to marry virgins.
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by ztyle(m): 1:00am On Aug 22, 2008
@Rampant u think smart, this dude is tryinq to play some romance game on us lol.  grin
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by topup: 2:34am On Aug 22, 2008
I believe we do reap what we sow, but in different ways, maybe he will get a virgin (for what, I don't know, you never clarified), however, he may find other areas in his life lacking of suffer as consequence. If you don't believe in God at least believe in Karma, is what I say.
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by CodeRED(f): 2:43am On Aug 22, 2008
topup:

I believe we do reap what we sow, but in different ways, maybe he will get a virgin (for what, I don't know, you never clarified), however, he may find other areas in his life lacking of suffer as consequence. If you don't believe in God at least believe in Karma, is what I say.

Preach it sister, Preach it wink
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by jgirl3: 2:49am On Aug 22, 2008
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what's so special about a virgin jare.
If someone can prove to me that the possession of a hymen is a supernatural ability. I'll be happy to hear it.
However, your friend shouldn't go and make the biggest mistake of his life marrying a virgin who will make life absolutely miserable for him.
I think he should focus more on character.
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by topup: 3:10am On Aug 22, 2008
j-girl:

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what's so special about a virgin jare.
If someone can prove to me that the possession of a hymen is a supernatural ability. I'll be happy to hear it.
However, your friend shouldn't go and make the biggest mistake of his life marrying a virgin who will make life absolutely miserable for him.
I think he should focus more on character.

It isn't a supernatural ability but it can say a bit about the person. I have a few reasons if you want some:

- They haven't had sex with anyone else but you, so the connection is independent of anyone else, it isn't even on a scale, you're not the best she/he's known, you're the only (which makes someone feel special and less insecure).

- In terms of personality, they have been able to resist the temptation of sex, which is really difficult, believe me, anybody can get sex these days, anytime, anywhere, if you're above the age of 20 it is probably not from lack of opportunity I believe.

- In the religious sense, they appear to have strong faith, well at least they are adhering to that rule (if not the others), because in this modern day they could choose to accept that unwanted pregnancy is much more possible and that 'rule' is old fashioned, therefore adopting sex into their relationships. Lets also remember that a lot of 'modern' Christians now think sex in relationship is okay (as long as you looooove the person you're with).

- They can appear to be very strong-willed people, who don't mind doing it their way even if everyone says they are being old-fashioned or odd. This can be viewed as a personality trait.

1 Like

Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by jgirl3: 3:51am On Aug 22, 2008
topup:

It isn't a supernatural ability but it can say a bit about the person. I have a few reasons if you want some:

- They haven't had sex with anyone else but you, so the connection is independent of anyone else, it isn't even on a scale, you're not the best she/he's known, you're the only (which makes someone feel special and less insecure).

- In terms of personality, they have been able to resist the temptation of sex, which is really difficult, believe me, anybody can get sex these days, anytime, anywhere, if you're above the age of 20 it is probably not from lack of opportunity I believe.

- In the religious sense, they appear to have strong faith, well at least they are adhering to that rule (if not the others), because in this modern day they could choose to accept that unwanted pregnancy is much more possible and that 'rule' is old fashioned, therefore adopting sex into their relationships. Lets also remember that a lot of 'modern' Christians now think sex in relationship is okay (as long as you looooove the person you're with).

- They can appear to be very strong-willed people, who don't mind doing it their way even if everyone says they are being old-fashioned or odd. This can be viewed as a personality trait.

The truth is some of the virgins after tasting it, might want to know what it's like with others which can encourage cheating.
They appear to have strong faith but some of them are even worse sinners than we can imagine.
They appear to be strong-willed - not always the case.
The fact that they are virgins provides a false image to a lot of people. When a guy goes looking for a virgin, he might a get a different deal from what he's bargaining for. That's how it happens.
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by KarmaMod(f): 4:04am On Aug 22, 2008
topup

Did you ever see the thread created by a member named "noseycheek". She made it based on her 2 sister in laws. Both virgins. One was 33, the other 38. This chick was pratically beginning NLer males to contact her so she can match them up and get the inlaws out of her matrimonal home

. Ironically the same guys crying for virgins were the same ones making fun of these women, saying that why hasnt their virginity gotten married. In other words they believed it was their personality that was turning me away. Apparently the fact they were virgins wasnt enough else they would have been married by now

Sure one could say that it "shows that the woman have faith and arent easily led into temptation, etc", what about the fact that their perosnality is such a turn off, no dude wants to have anything to do with them thus "lack of opportunity"?
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 22, 2008
TOH, you don't forget things. haba!! tongue
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by LiquidMind(m): 4:17am On Aug 22, 2008
@remyte

I have 4 virgin that are from Morocco, I don't know if your friend will be intrested in Arab girls.

I would also like to know my percentage for connection the virgins.
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by Okanran(m): 8:26am On Aug 22, 2008
LiquidMind:

@remyte
I would also like to know my percentage for connection the virgins.

Iz u a love-vendor shocked shocked shocked
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by boxa(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2008
remyte:

A friend just told me he needs a virgin so badly to mary. Most times these kind of guys are not virgin and would have done some terrible things in the past( from experience). Just remember, God is not mocked, whatever a man soweth the same shall he reap. Watch what you do!
tell ur friend to go to the kindergaton or nursery schools close to him
he will see a lot of virgings there and will be confused on which on to choose
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by ogwurwmba(m): 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2008
what do you need virgin for?the once you have disvirgin nko, but virgin dey sweet sha me self need ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by Emperoh(m): 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2008
head straight to the convent
there are plenty of them there. there is one on my street though should you not fnd one
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by ssRhino: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2008
Emperoh:

head straight to the convent
there are plenty of them there. there is one on my street though should you not fnd one

There aint no virgin nowhere.
All the virgins are taken and the rest are in jail for prostitution.
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by izeek(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2008
well are u sure his intention are noble ( sacrifice fit join ooh),

wat ever the case, if he knew he is so badly interested in virgins, he shud have not been a party tothe large amount of disvirgined girls we have around.
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by abikelat(f): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2008
i no fit laugh, i can see u r ready to do what baba asked u to do, u shall not get a virgin
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by bigfather(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2008
@Poster
Na for ritual purpose or wetin ? Anyway make you go search KALAHARI DERSERT ! grin
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by LiquidMind(m): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2008
@Okanran

I am not a love-vendor, but a business man with connection
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by bluespice(f): 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2008
wat does "ur friend" need virgins for?
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by swoosh(m): 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2008
topup:

I agree with u topup. In fact its says a lot and means a lot

Only non virgins think virginity isnt important (Maybe consolation). The fact remains that every man is ever proud of a woman he married as a virgin. If a husband respects you when he married you a non-virgin, you can be sure he'D respect u thrice as much -  or even more if he were your first man

And this thing about virgins getting wild after sex, who says the already disvirgined ladies are any better when they marry anway? For some it even gets worse. In fact these ones see marriage as cover for the terrible lives they once lived and continue to live- because in marriage they have somewhere 2 dump a pregnancy should any come up (and feign miscarriage if they are convinced the man might try a DNA later on)

In any case poster, if you find them, please let me have one- my wife to be already gave her's 2 someone else so I will need to take some1 else's too. cheesy. That way I wont feel cheated and peace will reign- abi I talk lie grin grin
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by timbabng(m): 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2008
he probably likes taking innocent girls and turning them into sex monsters or something
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by KarmaMod(f): 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2008
swoosh:
The fact remains that every man is ever proud of a woman he married as a virgin. If a husband respects you when he married you a non-virgin, you can be sure he'D respect u thrice as much - or even more if he were your first man

Why do these men STILL cheat on their virgin wives with "whores" outside then?
Re: Need A Virgin Badly? by topup: 1:06am On Aug 27, 2008
Good point Karmamod, though I am sure we both know why.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? / Boobi!: What Happend? / Why Are Married Men Boastful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.