Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

How To Remove Stretch Marks - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Remove Stretch Marks (26717 Views)

4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Relaxed Hair- Let's Challenge our hair growth (3, 4 Or 6 Month Relaxer Stretch) / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2017
MariaNorris:
I've used Dermalmd Stretch Mark Serum for over a year now and it has drastically reduced my stretch marks. As a guy who lifts weights all the time, i highly recommend this to deal with those marks we get around our shoulders and backs!

Now u are a guy who lifts weight,up there u are a woman with 3kids...are u just stupid or u are only acting stupid

1 Like

Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by Ayofaks(f): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

Now u are a guy who lifts weight,up there u are a woman with 3kids...are u just stupid or u are only acting stupid
You noticed too cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by bobbyANSELEM: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
THE ULTIMATE NATURAL REMEDY FOR STRETCH MARKS

Have you been searching for a remedy to get rid of that ugly Stretch Marks? Then congratulations. Your days of searching are over. In this very article you're definitely learn how to get rid of that Stretch Marks that has been depriving you of your full self esteem.

Let's know what Stretch Marks.

What Are Stretch Marks?

Stretch marks are also known as striae, it occures when the skin rapidly changes shape due to growth or weight gain.

But there are other factors that can trigger Stretch Marks. Let's know about them.

What Actually Causes Stretch?

Pregnancy: When a woman gets pregnant, she's likely going to have Stretch Marks because the skin around the stomach Starts to expand thereby making the body grow rapidly faster than her skin which causes the elastic fibers just under the surface of the skin to break, resulting in stretch marks.

Puberty: During puberty stage in both boys and girls, the skin starts to Stretch, especially in girls because of the rapid weight gain which causes the skin to stretch, and can result to occurrence of stretch marks

Using Cortisone Creams: Using skincare products that contains steroids can trigger really bad nasty looking stretch marks. It's advised to be careful on skincare creams, Lotions and gels you put on your skin.You can read ingredients you should never put on your skin

Now having known the factors that Causes Stretch marks. Let's look at the ultimate natural remedy for Stretch marks.

Stretch Marks cannot be permanently removed, but this remedy will make your stretch marks look less visible and unnoticed. Making your stretch mark blend with your skin making them look totally unnoticeable.Follow this link to read full details on the ultimate natural remedy for Stretch marks
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 10, 2020
kadman:
Try pure vitamin E. It's quite expensive and very sticky liquid. But it works. Stretch marks are not on the layers of the skin,so a trick is to use a toothbrush and a vitamin E scrub ( apricot ) to scrub hard on that part of the body,then apply the Vitamin E. I used this for some marks,everything went in a month.

Will this clear stretch marks completely?
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by Nobody: 2:43am On Aug 10, 2020
kadman:
Try pure vitamin E. It's quite expensive and very sticky liquid. But it works. Stretch marks are not on the layers of the skin,so a trick is to use a toothbrush and a vitamin E scrub ( apricot ) to scrub hard on that part of the body,then apply the Vitamin E. I used this for some marks,everything went in a month.

Please where can we get the pure vitamin e and the vitamic e scrub. If possible if you can post the picture. Thanks
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=girlking post=32125586]

@kadman could you suggest any particular vitamin E scrub? if preferably with pictures[/quote

Please did you get the pure vitamin E and the vitamin e scrub?
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by Damsellady(f): 4:29am On Jan 18, 2021
kadman:

Please kindly help us Google online for the pictures to know the one to buy. Please
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by ShopAdvisorNg: 3:00am On Jul 13, 2021
Last month I began going to a gym cos I don't like staying indoors cos I work from home. Later I noticed very horrible stretch marks in arms side and laps.

However I stumbled upon this product on skinol.com.ng at first I skeptical but had to give it a trial and it miraculously worked!!!

I gave it some time actually, something like say 3 weeks and everything vanished away. I bought for 7k then, I don't know about the price now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imelda James Wins Miss Health Beauty Pageant / Let's Learn Sewing(tohimah Online Fashion School) / Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.