Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,263 members, 7,842,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Obama Picks Joe Biden - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Picks Joe Biden (971 Views)

Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) / What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast / President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Picks Joe Biden by cola: 6:47am On Aug 23, 2008
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by SamMilla1(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2008
excellent choice,
i said it three days ago, that i would like him to pick BIDEN.

they will together whip the reps.
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by oludy: 9:51am On Aug 23, 2008
the name resemble Bin Laden. u only need to remove the n La in Bin Laden to arrive @ Biden.
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by folahann(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2008
what's my concern, America is far from Nigeria And Ghana.

what if i also post here that the presidential candidate of the ruling party in Ghana has chosen his running mate
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by cola: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2008
folahann:

what if i also post here that the presidential candidate of the ruling party in Ghana has chosen his running mate

exactly what you should do!

maybe you're not aware that some of us visit here for such bits of information.

in this age of information, every bit of it counts.

While we are at it -
I would not mind to be told who Nana(?) Addo is choosing to run with him. The woman?
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by MrCrackles(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2008
Good choice, Biden's wealth of experience would be pivotal to Obama flooring his doubters especially in the area of foreign policies!
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by MrCrackles(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2008
folahann:

if he no concern u, why u enter the thread?!
carry your goofy head waka!
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by ubamu2029: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2008
Obama + Biden
Osama Bin Laden
Obama & Biden
Obama Bin Biden

Oh! Obama is my man. I wish him luck.
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by ayinba1(f): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2008
@oludy, ubamu

Very poor taste you both
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by nigeria13: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2008
he should have waited till after the republical convection.
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by cola: 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2008
no he shouldn't have
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by c33b33(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2008
Wait o!is it not this same man that said 'Obama is the 1st ever African-American he has seen & he looks clean',ah politician!i love this game.
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by onyinye2(f): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2008
Joe Biden is a funny character with mouth that moves faster than Usain Bolts.
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by noetic(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2008
scenario: aftermath november 2008.

venue: CNN newsroom
anchor: LArry King
Topic: Why Did Obama Loose The Last Presidential Elections?

Respondents: he lost because he didnt pick Hillary as his running mate. just like alGore lost the 2000 elections because bill clinton didnt campaign for him.
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by vigasimple(m): 12:46am On Aug 24, 2008
If you are very educated(harvard/constitutional lawyer), intelligent, clean political wise. married and have a proper family life like OBAMA and mixed race.

And factoring into what the GOP has done to America, foreign relations especially the phoney war, the domestic economy which has affected international economies around major countries of the world that invested heavily in america.and faililng of infrastuctures.

For any country to have elected GW Bush twice especially for the phoney war in IRAQ on the pretext of War on Terror on flimsy WMD  (weapon of mass deception) says much about them.

The GOP will throw everything as they are know for against OBAMA and in my opinion if he doesn't win, America will be the looser for it.

GW Bush is a C grader and a Boofon, Mccain comes almost last in a class of 900 and from a priviledge background and married a wealthy heiress, and try to paint OBAMA as out of touch. Mccain is thetypical Presidential candidate who has it all and pretend he is one of the 'boys' , you can have beer with him. It costs you a lot but it doesn't costs him because his wife sells the beer, so you even get him more money by drinking beer with him

The world(and hope fully America) has seen what they will get in MCcain because they have it already in BUSH

The Republicans are only interested in wars and nothing else.

I think if the young people turn out and voted, OBAMA will win by a good margin because America is still a conservative country and racism hasn't gone away even though this guy OBAMA is bi racial and if anyone can bridge racial divide he can because he has in him a first hand experience of being both black and white which not many American Presidential candidate can lay claim to.

Also in some few years from here, white will become the minority in America, so they better start building bridges now.

BIDEN is a smart pick, OBAMA add heavyweight to his resume and neutralise Mccain attack of 'lightweight'
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by Queenisha: 12:53am On Aug 24, 2008
onyinye2:

Joe Biden is a funny character with mouth that moves faster than Usain Bolts.

Exactly what he needs.
A man who says what every one is thinking.
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by Queenisha: 12:55am On Aug 24, 2008
nigeria1@@:

he should have waited till after the republical convection.

and go into the democratic convention next week without a running mate? shocked shocked shocked

do you have an idea what you're saying?
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by subice(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2008
Queenisha:

Exactly what he needs.
A man who says what every one is thinking.

For real, he's got the directness that Obama needs and the timing is perfect considering the McCain campaign's increasingly negative approach.
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by MrCrackles(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2008
Obama erred at the announcement, when introducing Joe Biden

"He said let me introdruce to you the next president-when he brought Joe Biden out"

Naysayers are already picking on that Gaffe, but he wont be stopped, all the way to the white house

I really think it is a formidable partnership, Joe is the tonic Obama has been missing
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by tng(f): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2008
@ brash

True about the gaffe, but it dont matter. I think picking Biden is an admission in a way on Obama's part about him being a lightweight on foreign policy. All in all, good move. Lets see what excuses the american voters would come up with this time.
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by Cayon(f): 3:13am On Aug 28, 2008
i think aftr listening to Hillary speech last night, Obama just go 20% 0f macCain votes
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by noetic(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2008
hillary was splendid
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by cola: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2008
Joey brings a lot to the equation, regardless of what anybody says.

He gave an effective speech on the night. His speech should do some good with the undecided voters. He seems able to connect with the ordinary folk.

And John Kerry's was great too!
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by Cayon(f): 1:57am On Aug 29, 2008
well let's see what Obama has in store for us tonight
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by RichyBlacK(m): 2:25am On Aug 29, 2008
[size=28pt]Move to Foreign Affairs section.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Upgrading Abuja City Infrastructure To Cost N1.7trn / Interview With Nasir El-rufai / Should Jay Jay Okocha Come Out Of Retirement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.