Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? (43155 Views)

Mario Balotelli Faces FA Investigation Over 'Racist' Instagram Post / The Most Abused Section In The History Of Nairaland / Balotteli Faces 4-match Ban For Stamp On Scott Parker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2007
you dey dream . mukina will marry Bolaoni grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Imani(f): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2007
Abeg People calm down!!!

Me a Chelski fan,  shocked tufiakwa angry

I am sure uncle kola is only trying to cause trouble in the gunner camp. angry

Looks like something is going one between mukina and akolawole and the innocent Imani is being used as a bait lipsrsealed.

Oya mukina, start the confessions grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Akolawole(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2007
@Muki

becareful o.

I no go post here again o.

U don dey cause wahala o.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Akolawole(m): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2007
@Muki

For God sake, why did you bring on Imani's name on this?

I say Why?

@Imani

Dont mind Muki

She is not serious.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2007
Imani nothing dey for me and him .  grin

i was just mad that you chose to convert to cheksli angry i hate that shit club angry

oya if you are on im buzz me jare . gunners abi? wink

nor mind Kola grin

where\s viee?

Akola nor run come na afterall na ur thread
angry grin
post ya pic cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2007
Mukina, keep dreaming, you hear? Bolaoni won't marry you. Besides, he is married already. Do you want to be his second wife?  shocked
Akola is a better man for you o!  grin   grin

Imani, I don't care whether you want to come to the Chelsea camp or not. The fact is that as soon as you marry Kola, you would automatically become a blue. You have to adapt to your husbands culture.
That's the African way!  grin   grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2007
Razoor i don change na Iman be my husby lipsrsealed grin grin

you dey crase grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by viee(f): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2007
na wa ooooo shocked
how did this thread come alive again?

is that debosky?
wow wink

razoor if your investigations will always turn up stuff like this;by all means carry go

mukina from bolaoni to kola to iman haba!

grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2007
Viee you nor want to start with me grin grin

i still got ur pic tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by viee(f): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2007
abeg o!

but really debosky is not bad looking at all
why was he showin only his ass before?

though that wasnt bad either
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2007
viee:

abeg o!

but really debosky is not bad looking at all
why was he showin only his ass before?

though that wasnt bad either

shocked shocked shocked

razorr has spoiled you sad grin

godd girl gone bad sad grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by viee(f): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2007
ROLFMAOooooooo

grin grin grin grin

what did i say naw?

was just admiring something good! cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2007
well admire all you want cheesy he's off limits . .acces denied cheesy grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by viee(f): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2007
ah muki dont be too sure oooooooooo
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by bolaoni(m): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2007
you dey dream . mukina will marry Bolaoni

Mukina, keep dreaming, you hear? Bolaoni won't marry you. Besides, he is married already. Do you want to be his second wife?

I'm not sure you ladies are serious ooo. grin grin grin grin

Razzor, not yet sha. wink
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2007
bola that was a typho grin grin grin wink
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by wormedup(m): 11:09am On Jun 05, 2007
debo's a$$ is flat there ! tongue

he must have been like 17 when he took those pics grin

10 pages, 4 pictures; na waa !
if u ain't posting no pix, be like me, make less posts ! tongue grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Akolawole(m): 11:14am On Jun 05, 2007
@Muki

I go upload my pic today.

I am sure u go run.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2007
Wormedup why not post ur own? tongue tongue

@ Akola am here post it . i want to see grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2007
Muki don't mind them jare. Most of the guys here are chickens. tongue Or maybe they are too ugly to post their pictures. shocked grin

Debosky has not made any comment about my posting his pic o! shocked hmmmm. . . grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Akolawole(m): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2007
@Razoor

You are right.

I am one of the ugly maybe the beautiful ones are not yet born.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2007
Akolawole  shocked

You ugly?  shocked Na lie! You're just shy.  grin   grin

Chelsea fans are not ugly o!  grin

Gunners are the ugliest, followed by manure.  tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2007
chelsea fans and players are ugly grin

talk of gunners we are all sexy grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2007
mukina2:

talk of gunners we are all sexy grin

Yea right. Liar! Tell Loyika, Kitaun and Loverboy to post their pics. grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2007
Loyika is off tha hook kiss

Loverbwoy is tha hunk to die for kiss

kitaun is Mr Handsome kiss

we do not have no monsters like scummie and cheksli grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2007
You need to prove your claims my dear. grin Post their pictures. grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Akolawole(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2007
@Muki

You ned to see Wormy and Cabali.

You will cross-carpet immediately.

See my girls as well. Please see Snazzydawn kiss
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2007
so you can drool? grin

sorry sweetie , we do not want that to happen grin

akola i have seen wormy and cabali already grin i am still a gunner . post ur own

as for the girl i rest my case lipsrsealed dnt get me started on that part grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2007
mukina2:

as for the girl i rest my case lipsrsealed dnt get me started on that part grin

Mukina, you better unseal your lips sharp sharp. grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Akolawole(m): 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2007
@Muki

You've seen me on Webcam.

Please dont tell anyone about my OBJ's head and tommy o.

I am running o
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2007
Razorr you do not want to see hwat i want to post on that grin grin

@ Akola yeah i have seen you . but razorr hasnt . abeg post the pic grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2007
Mukina, please talk abeg. I'm really dying to hear it. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (51) (Reply)

Manchester United vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 30th September 2019 / Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United / Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 29th August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.