Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? (43167 Views)

Mario Balotelli Faces FA Investigation Over 'Racist' Instagram Post / The Most Abused Section In The History Of Nairaland / Balotteli Faces 4-match Ban For Stamp On Scott Parker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by bolaoni(m): 7:54pm On May 11, 2007
U should have studied those pics well well now. aint they different? Abi im take
one inside sun and others inside room.

Na wa o. Jackal where U dey oooooooooooooooo
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 8:30pm On May 11, 2007
Razorr stop calling for trouble grin grin

Bola leave her she dey craze grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 12:46pm On May 12, 2007
Debosky, I think your ass is sexy, but please show your face, abeg!  grin   grin

J-Girl no vex o!  grin   grin

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 12:53pm On May 12, 2007
shocked shocked shocked

razorr grin grin grin grin grin

my bruv fine you hear wink
wait where did you get that pic from? undecided grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 12:55pm On May 12, 2007
grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed

Mukina, don't you know what I do for a leaving? I'm a detective now. . . grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 12:58pm On May 12, 2007
grin yeye detective grin
i still want to know grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 1:01pm On May 12, 2007
Leave me haaaaaaaaa!

I won't be a good detective if I give away my sources, would I?

You still haven't told me what you think of Debosky's ass o! grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 1:04pm On May 12, 2007
leave me alone about that you hear tongue

comot that pic . .we got fight o angry tongue

i want to know where you got those pics grin

where is viee sef?
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 1:11pm On May 12, 2007
Mukina keep vexing, you hear?

Personally, I think Debosky's ass is quite sexy! grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by osegwu(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2007
I gave them to her. Got a problem with that?

Looks a bit dry to me
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 1:15pm On May 12, 2007
ell he's married so take  ur lustful eyes off him tongue tongue

i want to know . .
tell me grin

Osegwu shocked shocked

why are you checking out Debo's ass are you gay shocked shocked
keep ur eyes off o

he's not gay tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by osegwu(m): 2:47pm On May 12, 2007
No I am not gay just answering for you since you seems too

shy to answwer. If you want more of those pics I will send them to you so

you can hang them along side your Gunners pics at you know where.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 3:48pm On May 12, 2007
you gave them to her shocked

where did you get them from? undecided tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by jgirl3: 3:57pm On May 12, 2007
Razorr, where did you get that from? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You this girl ehn! Yet you're following jackal, hucarson and all of them? Razorr, stick to one man but back off debosky. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Remove that picture right now!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 4:00pm On May 12, 2007
J Girl i tire for beg am sef sad

she said she's a detective angry
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 6:04pm On May 13, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed

Mukina, giving away my sources would make me a terrible detective! grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2007
Haaa haaa haa haa!

BUSTED!

lipsrsealed   lipsrsealed   lipsrsealed   lipsrsealed

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2007
razorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr shocked shocked shocked

where did you tiff my bruv's pic from? angry

are you jealous? tongue he's a fine boy wink

comot the pic and post Akola's own grin lipsrsealed
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2007
I know o.  I know he is a fine boy.   kiss

All these fine boys on nairaland just like to hide their fine faces. It's annoying!  grin   grin

I'm still trying to get my hands on Loyika's own. The day I find it ehn, N/L go here am! grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2007
pya post akola's pic angry
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2007
mukina2:

where did you tiff my bruv's pic from? angry

He sent that pic to me himself o! He was trying to toast me. We exchanged pictures and love notes. He said he is madly in love with me!  shocked

J-girl had better hear this!  tongue   grin   grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2007
Razorr:

He sent that pic to me himself o! He was trying to toast me.

J-girl had better hear this!  tongue   grin   grin

razorrrr man tiffing  is a crime .if this is true my bro wont hear word today . i will .  angry

why must he send his pic to you angry and share what with you . .razorr i will deal with you today what rubbish . let me hear from my bruv first
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2007
I did not tiff him o. Infact I asked him about J-girl and he said he is tired of her.

I told him I'm not interested, as I can't do this to my fellow woman.

Am I not an angel? grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2007
OMG shocked angry angry

i have had it with you .

why cant you go find a cheklites must it be a gunner . .

he is married . hands off angry angry
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2007
Haba Muki. . . It's not me you should be chastising o. It's him. grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2007
i'll wait to hear his own version angry
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Akolawole(m): 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2007
@Muki

My Pic?

But i used to have it on my profile.

I can upload it on one condition.

Ask my new covert to command me, i will do that immediately [ My new Gunner_to_Blue girl kiss]
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2007
Bros Kola, please post your pic abeg. I promise to accept your hand in marriage if you do! grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2007
Akola . .oya wait

Imaniiiiiiiiiiiii what am i hearing shockedangry you left arsenal or is it a joke? angry angry

post the pic Akola

we are waiting!
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Akolawole(m): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2007
Razorr:

Bros Kola, please post your pic abeg. I promise to accept your hand in marriage if you do! grin

Let the new Bride ask me.

She's the new sensation and you know.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2007
shocked shocked

Imani hmmm lipsrsealed i get yarns you want to hear , hot me on yim asap grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2007
Kola, I'm jealous o. But since you're converting a gunner, it's ok. Please marry mukina also abeg.  grin   grin

Where is Imani?  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (51) (Reply)

Manchester United vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 30th September 2019 / Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United / Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 29th August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.