Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? (43168 Views)

Mario Balotelli Faces FA Investigation Over 'Racist' Instagram Post / The Most Abused Section In The History Of Nairaland / Balotteli Faces 4-match Ban For Stamp On Scott Parker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 4:56pm On May 09, 2007
No no sweety. . . Don't go to class. Stay and chat with me! grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by viee(f): 4:57pm On May 09, 2007
J, i no blame u oooooooo

me i say i no wan post
i come enter lion den! angry

still thinking who to kill first between razorr and mukina undecided
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by jgirl3: 5:00pm On May 09, 2007
lol - i vote for razorr. Muki is still less troublesome tongue tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by viee(f): 5:05pm On May 09, 2007
accepted!
muki will leave 5 mins more than razorr

[s]in my opinion though, they are both baddddddddd[/s]
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by bolaoni(m): 7:54pm On May 09, 2007
Holy Moses!

What is this place turning to? shocked shocked shocked

I can't believe all I have seen and read.

All of you should carry your war to Romance o. grin

Razzor, tell me, is Jackal back here? hmmm wonders
shall never end o.

Oga Jack, abeg come back to United thread oooooooooooooooo

grin grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Mustay(m): 8:07pm On May 09, 2007
Your head is SWELLING small small abi
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Mustay(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2007
Bolaoni Bolaoni Bolaoni Bolaoni Bolaoni Bolaoni. . . Kai.
na only you!
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 9:38pm On May 09, 2007
Bola nor mind Razorr her eyes dey deceive her grin grin

Viee what did i do na cry cry i is a good girl J Girl can tell you that cheesy

Razorr is a bad girl . shocked grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by jgirl3: 3:46am On May 10, 2007
mukina2:

Viee what did i do na cry cry i is a good girl J Girl can tell you that cheesy

Viee, it's true o! Muki is an angel and she supports your team too.

Mustay, wey your pic?
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by wormedup(m): 8:20am On May 10, 2007
football and boobies cool

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by bolaoni(m): 1:00pm On May 10, 2007
@Mustay,

Wetin I do now? why U dey call my name? grin grin grin

Wormy! Agbaya.

Abeg ladies stop all these cat fight abi na dog dem dey call am.
grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 10, 2007
Today on ManUtd.com
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by viee(f): 1:14pm On May 10, 2007
j, i no be Arsenal fan oooo shocked
but i dont hate them wink

im Akwa Utd fan cool cool
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by lordimpaq(m): 7:17pm On May 10, 2007
akwa united,

dat was funny,
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by viee(f): 7:22pm On May 10, 2007
broda, did u hear of the 13 - 0 bashing that gained us promotion to the premier league?
sharp shooters!
now thats what im talking about cool
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 11:28am On May 11, 2007
J-girl and Viee, Mukina is more troublesome than me o! shocked
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 11:32am On May 11, 2007
Razorr you dey lie shocked shocked
chei!!! holy mukina wink

razorr you troublesome more than me tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 11:36am On May 11, 2007
Mukina that's not true! Na you get wahala pass!   grin

Remember how you were fighting with me the other day over one fine boy like that (Jackal or something).  grin   grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 11:39am On May 11, 2007
see you o
you want to tiff my man tongue and i dnt play o angry grin

infact you don comot his pic? grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 11:44am On May 11, 2007
I never comot his pick o! Shine your eyes! His pic still dey there! grin grin

Listen girl, I am working on getting him to come visit me at home. If he should fall into that trap, I would show him heaven and post the pics of our ecstacy all over this forum for you to see and get jealous! grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 11:55am On May 11, 2007
better ask mustay, software and some other chekslites to post pics for you tongue
so you can drool grin grin
leave my man alone o tongue

i wont be responsible if my Jazz work on you lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 12:01pm On May 11, 2007
I don't need anybody to help me with more pics.

I already have them.

Let me post them sef. grin

I have already told you that I have jazz insurance, so don't waste your precious jazz. grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 12:18pm On May 11, 2007
lol . post them Jare grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 12:27pm On May 11, 2007
Oya. Don't drool o! grin grin

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 1:27pm On May 11, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
razorr you are mad grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 11, 2007
I thought we were on a sport thread?
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 1:31pm On May 11, 2007
Mukina, stop drooling! grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 1:44pm On May 11, 2007
drool kei tongue grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by wormedup(m): 3:23pm On May 11, 2007
now how many faces do we put to jackal then
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 3:39pm On May 11, 2007
Wormy, isn't it the same guy in those two pics?
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by bolaoni(m): 3:51pm On May 11, 2007
Razzor,

Na wa for you o. You alone don post 3 versions of Jackal. shocked

The guy na chameleon abi wetin? This one serious o.

@fynewaka, leave them make dem dey enjoy demselves jare.
Man shall not leave by sports alone on a sport board grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 3:58pm On May 11, 2007
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa! Bolaoni, are you saying those guys are not Jackal?

I would have to call Akolawole into this since he is the one that did the investigations. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (51) (Reply)

Manchester United vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 30th September 2019 / Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United / Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 29th August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.