Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,612 members, 7,847,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga (72320 Views)

Official Italian Serie A Fans Thread / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 / Barcelona May Join France Ligue-1 If Catalunya Gets Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2010
What a goal by Dempsey. Class!

Fulham 4 - 1 Juventus
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2010
Juventus have been outclassed.

ZEBINA sees RED CARD again.
Juve down to 9 men.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by jalether(m): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2010
Serie a is now officially one of the crappiest league in the world
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2010
jalether:

Dayo and Chic2chimp will disagree. grin grin grin grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2010
jalether:

Don't be silly!!!
Is it not the same league that produced the Inter team that eliminated chelsea?
Serie A has the same amount of team in the champs lge knock out stage as La Liga,so should we also call La Liga crappy? undecided
Or would you rate Ligue 1 on par with the premier league cuz they've got the same amount of teams in the knock out stage? undecided
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by tkb417(m): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2010
very soon they will say the mid table teams in EPL are shyte that the only good teams in the EPL are the top 4

what about Fulham beating one of the top 3 in Seria A 4-1?

Citey, Villa, Fulham and Everton are decent teams and will kill clubs like Almeria, Frankfurt, St. Ettiene, Palermo and co
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 9:26am On Mar 19, 2010
Citey, Villa, Fulham and Everton are decent teams and will kill clubs like Almeria, Frankfurt, St. Ettiene, Palermo and co

How come just last season Hamburg decimated Man city and Aston Villa, Wolfsburg and Braga humiliated Portsmouth, Udinese murdered Tottenham

Serie A leaders Inter murdered EPL leader home and away.

The Serie A teams are just having a horrible season.
Manure 7 Milan 2, Juve 1 Bayern 4, Fulham 4 Juventus 1
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by tkb417(m): 10:16am On Mar 19, 2010
dayokanu:

How come just last season Hamburg decimated Man city and Aston Villa, Wolfsburg and Braga humiliated Portsmouth, Udinese murdered Tottenham

Serie A leaders Inter murdered EPL leader home and away.

The Serie A teams are just having a horrible season.
Manure 7 Milan 2, Juve 1 Bayern 4, Fulham 4 Juventus 1
i tot Hamburg won the league last season and Wolfsburg were former champions too
how you compare your league winners with our mid table clubs beats me.

bring a mid table team like Frankfurt to play Everton and lets see what will happen.
Inter and Chelsea are both league leaders so it can go anyway. The arguement is about EPL mid table teams being mediocre
are they mediocre? Hell No
ask Juventus
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2010
i tot Hamburg won the league last season and Wolfsburg were former champions too
how you compare your league winners with our mid table clubs beats me.

Hamburg won the league last in 1983 and they were mid table all through last season when they hammered both Aston Villa and Man City with all the money.

Udinese hammered Tottenham and both are of equal strenght.

bring a mid table team like Frankfurt to play Everton and lets see what will happen.

Did you see the way Everton, and Aston Villa were disgraced out of Europe?

Inter and Chelsea are both league leaders so it can go anyway. The arguement is about EPL mid table teams being mediocre
are they mediocre? Hell No
ask Juventus

Mid table teams in the EPL are mediocre. When last did they do anything of note.

Hamburg and Bremen 2 mid table BL teams were playing UEFA semi finals last season
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by tkb417(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2010
dayokanu:

Hamburg won the league last in 1983 and they were mid table all through last season when they hammered both Aston Villa and Man City with all the money.

Udinese hammered Tottenham and both are of equal strenght.

doesnt mean they are shyte

dayokanu:

Did you see the way Everton, and Aston Villa were disgraced out of Europe?

Liar!! Villa lost on away goals and Everton were beaten by the best team Portugal.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by tkb417(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2010
dayokanu:

Mid table teams in the EPL are mediocre. When last did they do anything of note.

Hamburg and Bremen 2 mid table BL teams were playing UEFA semi finals last season
they are mediocre and they are busy beating italian giants 4-1
so playing semis is an achievement?
did they win the trophy? NO
the defending champion Shaktar Donesk was sent packing by Fulham
i doubt if Bayern can beat Fulham cheesy cheesy
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2010
doesnt mean they are shyte

Hamburg are not bigger, They are at par with Man City and Aston Villa and they crushed both of them

Liar!! Villa lost on away goals and Everton were beaten by the best team Portugal.

Villa was bundled out in the very first round. Of all teams from Italy, Germany, Spain and England, Villa had the worst campaign in Europe.

I am not talking about how they were molested by Benfica,
Everton was bungled out by Sporting Lisbon which isnt the best team in portugal

they are mediocre and they are busy beating italian giants 4-1
so playing semis is an achievement?
did they win the trophy? NO
the defending champion Shaktar Donesk was sent packing by Fulham
i doubt if Bayern can beat Fulham

Because Fulham beat Manure 3-0 does not mean you should rate Bayern as your mates.

Make UEFA do quick draw us together and lets settle this once and for all
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by tkb417(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2010
dayokanu:

Because Fulham beat Manure 3-0 does not mean you should rate Bayern as your mates.

Make UEFA do quick draw us together and lets settle this once and for all
see this one
you want to play Mnachester United?
i laff in edinburg

u want to die
ask ur Oga, AC Milan
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2010
Eto'o on the double for Inter.

Inter 2- 0 Livorno

HT.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Krayola(m): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2010
Parma has scored. This chic2pimp's team na serious panti.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2010
Krayola:

Parma has scored. This chic2pimp's team na serious panti.
Season is not yet over so no shakings.
I guess I'll just have to bank on the other Serie A teams to do us a favour undecided.
Can't bare the sight of Ojoro Inter romping to another league title
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2010
You go bear am by force o.

Spineless Italian teams . Jose still dey boss una
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2010
Will you sharrap dia
The same spineless teams that una do Ojoro to get pass abi?
When was the last time a Nazi team won the champs lge ehn? undecided
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Krayola(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2010
dayokanu:

You go bear am by force o.

Spineless Italian teams . Jose still dey boss una

No mind dem. Small time dem go dey shout Italian defenders are the best in the world. Juve chop egba from Fulham, Man utd give them seven rounds, and so on and so forth.  . If i keep going I can probably fill up this page. Now he's begging other teams to help them get to the promised land. . . U think Inter and Roma came to sell groundnut?  undecided U betta check urself. .  grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2010
Birds of the same useless feather flock 2gether undecided
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2010
chic2pimp:

Birds of the same useless feather flog 2gether undecided

Nor be only FLOG together, na FROG together.
Instead of listening to your teachers in the classroom, you were busy w@nking in the urinals. grin grin grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

Nor be only FLOG together, na FROG together.
Instead of listening to your teachers in the classroom, you were busy w@nking in the urinals. grin grin grin
You and who? undecided grin
Abegii jor that one nah typo jare tongue
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Krayola(m): 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2010
haha. olodo rabata. Na so Queen teach u for London? . . .Dem go soon deport u for bastardizing their language  grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 12:09am On Mar 25, 2010
I always knew chickenshrimp na one of these local boys he come dey form say he go chrisland, live for off Allen when he went to Anwaruslam and lived at Ipodo
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2010
dayokanu:

I always knew chickenshrimp na one of these local boys he come dey form say he go chrisland, live for off Allen when he went to Anwaruslam and lived at Ipodo
I haven't heard that School's name in ages grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2010
I haven't heard that School's name in ages

You mean they didnt give you testimonial and transcripts or you dont want to look at your F9 parallel again?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2010
You and Who? undecided
No be you go that school? undecided
No wonder you are always hating on Islam cheesy
God don catch you, now we all know nah Anwaruslam you go cheesy
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2010
Chickenshrimp be proud of your alma mata
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2010
You bet I am but the same can't be said of you
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2010
So dont be ashamed of Anwauslam the hood that made you
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by mystikal(m): 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2010
one German team like that just lost a home match. grin grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2010
Roma 1 - 0 Inter

De Rossssi!

Italian match of the season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (90) (Reply)

UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 4) On 13th May 2021 / Chelsea Vs Villarreal: UEFA Super Cup - 6 - 5 On Penalties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.