Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga (71948 Views)

Official Italian Serie A Fans Thread / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 / Barcelona May Join France Ligue-1 If Catalunya Gets Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2010
FBS:

Roma 1 - 0 Inter

De Rossssi!

Italian match of the season.

Too bad, i aint watching this match, please keep the update coming or has the match ended?

@chimps
What's your club?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2010
Roma 1 - 1 Inter

Diego Militooooooooooooooo!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Krayola(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2010
Washere. . . make i watch correct game. I gas to lie to people say I no well because I wan watch ball today. Na so so runnin up and down since I comot for school. chei!! My life don finish cry
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Krayola(m): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2010
The guy just score now. How come your post was made like 15 mins ago?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2010
Krayola:

I simply edited it.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2010
Roma 2 - 1 Inter

Luca Toniiiiiiiiii!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by eyoniggar(m): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2010
Krayola:

FBS is living the future. The 7-1 mauling has
sent him clouding on level 7. grin grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2010
FBS:

I simple edited it.

lol, i thought his TV was slow tongue

Krayola:

Washere. . . make i watch correct game. I gas to lie to people say I no well because I wan watch ball today. Na so so runnin up and down since I comot for school. chei!! My life don finish  cry

aww, poor you, the lord's your strenght.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Krayola(m): 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2010
FBS:

I simple edited it.

haha. I thought my stream was 15 mins slow
eyoniggar:

grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2010
eyoniggar:

Scratch that. . .I'm on cloud 9!  grin

Motta out
Chivu In

Cambiasso out
Quaresma In
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2010
FBS:

Scratch that. . .I'm on cloud 9!  grin

Motta out
Chivu In

Cambiasso out
Quaresma In

If after all the goals, you end up not winning the league, I'd send you to underground 100 tongue
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2010
honeric01:

If after all the goals, you end up not winning the league, I'd send you to underground 100 tongue
And if we do I'd send you to the dungeons .  tongue
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2010
Italians refs. . .just like their German counterparts. Absolute rubbish.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Krayola(m): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2010
For some reason Roma don't look like they should be ahead in this game. I want inter to lose tho, but I can't say Roma are playing well.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2010
And oh the refs from Norway. What a waste.

Roma played nada. In fact the match get as e be.

Militoooo. Damn! Denied by the post. Second time today.

Roma 2 - 1 Inter

Full time.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Krayola(m): 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2010
If Barca tried this defensive crap Roma is doing, even this late in the game, the fans will boo the hell out of the players, get up and walk out.

Game over.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2010
FBS:

And if we do I'd send you to the dungeons .  tongue

lol, we shall see.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2010
GAME OVERRRRRR grin grin grin grin grin. I knew Inter would loose this match grin.

Roma are now just one point Behind Inter. C'mon Milan smash Lazio tomorrow.

Three Teams in with a shot for the Scudetto. Who woulda predicted that? undecided

Krayola:

If Barca tried this defensive crap Roma is doing, even this late in the game, the fans will boo the hell out of the players, get up and walk out.

Game over.
Don't be silly. It's called shutting up shop.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2010
Menn, inter is fuking up big time, from 11 points to 1 points, chei grin grin grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2010
honeric01:

Too bad, i aint watching this match, please keep the update coming or has the match ended?

@chimps
What's your club?
Ac Milan

honeric01:

Menn, inter is fuking up big time, from 11 points to 1 points, chei grin grin grin

There are no easy matches in Serie A wink
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Krayola(m): 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2010
chic2pimp:

Don't be silly. It's called shutting up shop.

Sharrap there. . . . U don't remember Drogba's equalizer the last minute a few years back. We were still pushing forward with only a one goal lead, in a knock out game. We don't play that nonsense in Spain. cool Defensive nonsense serie A negative football panti. grin grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2010
chic2pimp:

Ac Milan
oh, poor you.

chic2pimp:

There are no easy matches in Serie A wink

Says who? how did they manage to top the table with 11 points margin?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2010
honeric01:

oh, poor you.
Poor me ke? undecided Our Trophy Cabinet begs to differ wink
Besides, Good times would soon return to the San Siro.

honeric01:

Says who? how did they manage to top the table with 11 points margin?
. . . . . And how did that lead diminsh to just a single point? undecided

Krayola:

Sharrap there. . . . U don't remember Drogba's equalizer the last minute a few years back. We were still pushing forward with only a one goal lead, in a knock out game. We don't play that nonsense in Spain. cool Defensive nonsense serie A negative football panti. grin grin
You call it Negative football while we call it Tactics & Discipline.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by RuuDie(m): 5:55am On Mar 28, 2010
Certainly the cat is now amongst the pidgeons in Italy. . . . 3-way race down to the wire hopefully; don't get no better. . . . Roma totally neutralized Inter to the ground, same way they did Chelsea - very good game; both sides showed solid technical adeptness.

& I really loved that banner that said "No Totti, No Party. . ."

I hope AC Milan can win the title this time - they've long been in the doldrums!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by tkb417(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2010
Good game from Roma
But why were they all celebrating as if they've won the league?
I don't see AC is the mix at all cos how on earth did they lose to Parma last week?
Roma should give Inter a run for it this season tho I think Inter were unlucky in the game

Can you guys see how Bayern is playing?
First it was Freiburg away and now its the useless Stuttgart pullin a good one at the Allianz
Can they call off their game against UTD cos its gonna be a whitewash

To be forewarned is to be forearmed o
Plsm UEFA, save Bayern from this pending humiliation
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2010
chic2pimp:

Poor me ke? undecided Our Trophy Cabinet begs to differ wink
Besides, Good times would soon return to the San Siro.
. . . . . And how did that lead diminsh to just a single point? undecided

they forgot the winning formula

I hope Milan bounces back, love that club small.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2010
Dayumm Lazio have equalised. . . . Game On 35 minutes on the clock

MILAN 1 LAZIO 1
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2010
Half Time. . . . Scores Level @ 1 all
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2010
Poor Milan, lazio self no gree them lol.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Krayola(m): 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2010
ALonso equalizes for Real Madrid angry 1-1 40 minutes left to play. Go Atletico!!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2010
Full Time 1-1

Milan Move to within 3 points of Inter
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by RuuDie(m): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2010
The way things are going --- Roma are probably gonna run out as Serie A champs; they ssem to have the momentum at the moment!

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (90) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 4) On 13th May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.