Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga (71339 Views)

Official Italian Serie A Fans Thread / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 / Barcelona May Join France Ligue-1 If Catalunya Gets Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by ritchboy(m): 11:47pm On Aug 18, 2010
^^^ final score 3-1

what a strike by Fritz!!

DK, start explaining why he didnt make the German WC squad.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2010
Fritz is a Right back and right sided player and that part of the field has been colonised by Lahm and Muller
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2010
Incredible game going on in Italy as Werder Bremen came from 3 goals down to pull 3-2 and possibly a place in the UCL

Sevilla out

if this result stand Italy, germany and Spain produce 3 representative each
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 12:11am On Aug 25, 2010
dayokanu:

Incredible game going on in Italy as Werder Bremen came from 3 goals down to pull 3-2 and possibly a place in the UCL

Sevilla out

if this result stand Italy, germany and Spain produce 3 representative each

Sevilla disappointed me tonight baaaa! sad

I pray Tottenham loses tomorrow to Young boys so as to make it 3 each from the top 4 leagues
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by mamagee3(f): 12:37am On Aug 25, 2010
honeric01:

Sevilla disappointed me tonight baaaa! sad

Sevilla has always been disappointing!

It's no surprise.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 1:09am On Aug 25, 2010
mama-gee:

Sevilla has always been disappointing!

It's no surprise.

do you know Sevilla? where do you think they are from? what are known for? undecided
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2010
Diego back in the Bundesliga with Wolfsburg.

With that signing, Misimovic would probably move to Schalke
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2010
France lost at home to Belarus.

Portugal drew 4-4 at home with Cyprus
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2010
dayokanu:

France lost at home to Belarus.

Imagine? shocked
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by mamagee3(f): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2010
dayokanu:

The match was just ridiculous!

Everyone was asking how in the world did Portugal conceal 4 goals.

Maybe the portugal national team isn't as good as they used to be 4 years ago.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2010
Do you want to know what a Xavi Less spanish midfield looks like? Watch the Spain vs Argentina game.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by medjai(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2010
Spain are being hammered here. 3-0 and its just half time
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by medjai(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2010
Spain are being hammered here. 3-0 and its just half time
Portugal lost to Norway. Russia lost at home to Slovakia
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2010
While Germany went on another 6-1 romp
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2010
Meanwhile the Azzuris won 5 -0
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by mamagee3(f): 12:42am On Sep 08, 2010
medjai:

Portugal lost to Norway. Russia lost at home to Slovakia
If Portugal really lost to Norwya then I think the portuguese coach should be fired.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by medjai(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2010
Argentina 4 Spain 1. Not a fair result at all. Spain played really well. David Villa twice hit the post and also Santi Cazorla. Reina also gifted Tevez a goal with an incredible howler. Llorente scored a spectacular goal
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2010
1) How much is Schalke going to get STOMPED by at Lyon??!!

***My Response: I think Schalke gets stomped 4-1.

2) Can Tottenham go into Bremen and take points off Werder??

***My Response: Maybe a 2-2 draw

3) Can Twente Enschede upset Mourinho-less defending champs Inter Milan?

***My Response: I don't believe they will. Inter in a close one.

4) Can Barcelona put losing to two goals from Useless Nelson Valdez behind them and beat Panathinaikos at Camp Nou?

***My Response: I think they do and run Panathinaikos off the pitch 4-0.

5) Can Manchester United put blowing a two-goal lead in injury time at Everton behind them and take it to Rangers at Old Trafford?

***My Response: Man Utd wins comfortably

6) Can Bursaspor pull of an upset of Valencia in Turkey?

***My Response: Never bet against a Turkish team in Turkey. Short response? I don't know,

7) Does anyone give a rat's arse about Benfica v Hapoel Tel Aviv or FC Copenhagen v Rubin Kazan??

My Response: I dont, But I dont know about you
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2010
EUROPA LEAGUE
4 Italian teams played 3 drew 1 lost
3 German teams played all won

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
3 Italian teams played 1 won, 1 drew, 1 lost
3 German teams played 1 won, 1 drew and 1 lost

Advantage Deutschland
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 2:50am On Sep 17, 2010
Still early days. Italian teams as per usual start out very slow and before you say the name 'European Cup' it is back at the san siro again
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by mystikal(m): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2010
Nothing for Italian teams this season jor!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 12:43am On Sep 18, 2010
Let's wait and see. Y'all were saying the exact same thing last season(we all know how that ended). Likewise in 2007 and again we all know how that ended.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by jalether(m): 1:11am On Sep 18, 2010
We all know the competitiveness and standard of Serie A has regressed over the years.

gone are the days when juventus, milan and Lazio could more then hold their own against any team
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 1:54am On Sep 18, 2010
jalether:

We all know the competitiveness and standard of Serie A has regressed over the years.
That was always bound to happen considering that Serie A in the 1990's and early 2000's was the best any league has ever been(possesing great attackers and defenders).

jalether:

gone are the days when juventus, milan and Lazio could more then hold their own against any team
Considering that milan has won 2 champions league titles and got to another final during this past decade while Inter are defending champions, I beg to differ.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 1:44am On Sep 22, 2010
The Idi, ot that Cost the Azzuri a place in the Quarterfinals of the 2002 Worldcup has arrested for allegedly being in possesion of Heroin. As the saying goes,'Everyday Is For The Theif ,But Oneday is for the Owner'

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1884/north-america/2010/09/21/2130136/infamous-south-korea-italy-world-cup-2002-referee-byron
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by mukina2: 12:14am On Oct 01, 2010
I totally loved Iaquinta's goal mehn grin cheesy

Yaya almost leveled it grin was waiting for him to score grin but he didnt.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2010
Those Serbs are a buncha thugs. Throwing Flares and what not at Innocent women and kids. Some of em' were even climbing up to the top of the fence that was meant to have enclosed them. There are un confirmed reports that they attacked their own team bus injuring their goalkeeper, Vladimir Stojkovic in the process. The only good thing to come out of this game is that Italy would be awarded a 3 nil scoreline by default.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/2898/euro-2012/2010/10/12/2162841/italy-serbia-euro-2012-qualifier-suspended-due-to-crowd
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by jalether(m): 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2010
What a fascinating round of matches

I was particularly impressed by Austria and Scotland tonight. The former despite being numerically disadvantaged managed to savage a point

and dominated Belgium for majority of the game while Scotland were very unlucky not to have gotten something out of their game. . . . . still a great

performance by them all the same.

As for the three fowls, While tonight's result might have surprised many, I choose to be in the minority. Creativity, passion, desire was zilch.

Heck, The last time they produced a decent performance was against Croatia in 2009. . .this team needs Jesus
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^^^ A Mirko Vucinic less Montenegro at that.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by jalether(m): 12:00am On Oct 13, 2010
They are not even capable of putting together short and accurate passes to maintain possession and break their opponents defensive barriers

I wonder if their problem owes to lack of talent/ability, tactical deficiency or psychological . . . I honestly don't think even a jose mourinho can

change the fate of this team. Their problem is that complex and deeply rooted.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2010
This week in Europe

Germany 3 wins 3 ties
Italy 1 win 2 ties 4 losses

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.