Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga (71534 Views)

Official Italian Serie A Fans Thread / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 / Barcelona May Join France Ligue-1 If Catalunya Gets Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 11:06pm On May 05, 2010
edoyad:

Inter leading Roma 1-0 in Italian cup whatever.

inters first trophy for the season, screw totti for getting that card.

FBS:

grin  grin. Barca fans no dey serious.  grin
They've forgotten that there was a time they went close to 5 seasons without a trophy. They should thank Ronaldinho for helping them out. For sparking the revival.

when was that? what season?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 7:01am On May 06, 2010
honeric01:

You mean to say you do not know the history of your club? tongue
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 10:35am On May 06, 2010
FBS:

You mean to say you do not know the history of your club? tongue

oga, no ignore my questions, abeg answer me. grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 1:21pm On May 06, 2010
honeric01:

oga, no ignore my questions, abeg answer me. grin
This is very funny grin. Do I take then take it for a fact that you do not know the history of your club.
Pathetic. tongue
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 1:28pm On May 06, 2010
FBS:

grin  grin. Barca fans no dey serious.  grin
They've forgotten that there was a time they went close to 5 seasons without a trophy. They should thank Ronaldinho for helping them out. For sparking the revival.

honeric01:

inters first trophy for the season, screw totti for getting that card.

now, answer the question and stop making baseless statements, you want me to do the math for you abi, you no try at all grin grin grin

oga, i still dey with my other wahala oo sad sad sad cry
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 8:31am On May 07, 2010
honeric01:

now, answer the question and stop making baseless statements, you want me to do the math for you abi, you no try at all grin grin grin

oga, i still dey with my other wahala oo sad sad sad cry
I've asked you several questions from which you diverted. Strangely though, you want me to answer questions concerning your club?
If you don't know your history, then I'm afraid. . .its a banging disgrace. grin

I dey on MSN. We go discuss.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2010
FBS:

I've asked you several questions from which you diverted. Strangely though, you want me to answer questions concerning your club?
If you don't know your history, then I'm afraid. . .its a banging disgrace. grin

I dey on MSN. We go discuss.

ok, i don hear you, since i didn't bring it up, i won't answer your question if you won't answer mine, what i know is that even if i dont know it off hand, the internet is there to get the answer from, i hope you know?

anyways sad sad sad cry cry cry
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 12:18pm On May 07, 2010
honeric01:

ok, i don hear you, since i didn't bring it up, i won't answer your question if you won't answer mine, what i know is that even if i dont know it off hand, the internet is there to get the answer from, i hope you know?
So if you know the internet is there. . .why are you asking me? undecided
Am I the one to tell you the history of "your" club? grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2010
you raised the issue and i wanted you to back up your comments with facts and evidence which you have failed to do. cheesy sad
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 9:23pm On May 15, 2010
What a goal by Ronaldinho! I can't believe Dunga did not pick him as a first team member.

And with the way he is waving to the crowd, hugging everyone. . .is he leaving AC Milan?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 10:39pm On May 15, 2010
who knows, i heard he might be going back home to play, na hear i hear oo
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chrisical(m): 2:20pm On May 16, 2010
Wow!Sevilla clinched fourth place in la liga with virtually the last kick of the game yesterday.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 2:43pm On May 16, 2010
FBS:

What a goal by Ronaldinho! I can't believe Dunga did not pick him as a first team member.

And with the way he is waving to the crowd, hugging everyone. . .is he leaving AC Milan?
I agree with you although I think he shoulda been used as back up to Kaka.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 3:03pm On May 16, 2010
Chievo 0 - 2 Roma
Siena 0 - 0 Inter

HT.

Who wins the Scudetto if the results stands like this? 'cos I'm getting conflicting reports. I guess it's head to head rule, yes?

chic2pimp:

I agree with you although I think he shoulda been used as back up to Kaka. 
Yes and I see no reason why he shouldn't make that team. Heck! Nilmar is in and you can't tell me that he is better than Ronaldinho.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 3:25pm On May 16, 2010
Militooooo! BANG!

How on earth is Zanetti not in the Argentine Squad? This man is a MACHINE!!!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 3:57pm On May 16, 2010
It goes without saying. . .INTER ARE CHAMPIONS OF ITALY!!!

For the 5th consecutive time!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2010
It goes without saying. . .INTER ARE CHAMPIONS OF ITALY!!!

For the 5th consecutive time!

That shows how much rot has gotten into the Italian game. Its turning to Celtic and Lyon dominance
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 5:49pm On May 16, 2010
It's still way better than the Bundeshyteliga.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 5:51pm On May 16, 2010
Thats why Italy are on course to lose their 4th CL spot.

Compare results of teams from both leagues recently and get back to me
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 6:11pm On May 16, 2010
2010 aside when last did a German team reach the champions league finals?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 6:12pm On May 16, 2010
dayokanu:

That shows how much rot has gotten into the Italian game. Its turning to Celtic and Lyon dominance
Rangers are the ish now and not Celtic. However, it was a HARD fought victory for Inter.
I enjoy the Seria A though.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 6:12pm On May 16, 2010
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DUDAAAA

MALAGA 1 REAL MADRID 0

FBS:

Rangers are the ish now and not Celtic. However, it was a HARD fought victory for Inter.
I enjoy the Seria A though.
Don't mind Dk jare.
I wouldn't take a dude who thinks Celtic are the dominant force in the scottish league seriously grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 6:18pm On May 16, 2010
Real M. no get defence at all since FH left. Whaaaaaaaaaaat?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 6:24pm On May 16, 2010
When have they ever had a defence? undecided
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 6:33pm On May 16, 2010
True they never had the best defence but you cannot argue they had some serious STEEL at the back while FH anchored it.

I think this ref is a plonker.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 6:42pm On May 16, 2010
The ref should call off both games and hand Barca the title.
Barca has the title wrapped up.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 6:57pm On May 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

The ref should call off both games and hand Barca the title.
Barca has the title wrapped up.
grin grin grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 7:08pm On May 16, 2010
well, we got what we deserved, the league title. cool
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2010
I can't argue with that. You lot have been the best team in La Liga this season.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2010
even in Europe, just that we slipped at the San siro, that was what cost us the champions league.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 7:30pm On May 16, 2010
honeric01:

even in Europe, just that we slipped at the San siro, that was what cost us the champions league.
Last season yes but this? Shait banging NO!
You got what you deserved- The La Liga. EOD!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 7:41pm On May 16, 2010
honeric01:

As much as it pains me to say it, I think Inter have been the best team in europe this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.