Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Pc-satelite Connection - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pc-satelite Connection (1340 Views)

I'm Unable To Watch Online Videos Due To Slow Internet Connection. Any Way Out? / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Lagos,cost Of Modem And Subscription? / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pc-satelite Connection by zerohaxor(m): 2:51am On Aug 26, 2008
<new>connecting your  PC with satelite. <fastest browser>

Re: Pc-satelite Connection by zerohaxor(m): 2:55am On Aug 26, 2008
hacking satelite cards,
its the latest and the fastest , if anyone interested
Re: Pc-satelite Connection by zerohaxor(m): 3:05am On Aug 26, 2008
1. Powerful antena so you can match the frequency (which is high)

2. A Software to run it,

3. The commands to the sattelite (only for those who know how to execute commands or else it might damage your system)

4. Something to scramble your signal when there is an alarm,

those are roughly the basics you need,
Re: Pc-satelite Connection by stancozy(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2008
hope dis wil nt requir us to mail n cal u o,or beta stil,hope its fri unles,
Re: Pc-satelite Connection by timbabng(m): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2008
more info pls
Re: Pc-satelite Connection by memento: 11:21am On Aug 26, 2008
intersted too, send details to yebopapa@yahoo.com
Re: Pc-satelite Connection by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 27, 2008
more ifo please, prosperous60@gmail.com
Re: Pc-satelite Connection by mictony(m): 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2008
HEllo. I've had of this b4 but i don't know how true it is. I need more info pls
email: toyeu2003@yahoo.com
phone: 2348030797208
Re: Pc-satelite Connection by Feesha: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2008
This will be great if possible. No more blocking fears. Pls send details to bolukom@yahoo.com (08035662781).

How can one connect to a satellite through internet e.g Nigcomsat?
Re: Pc-satelite Connection by fxmaxony(m): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2008
I am interested, send details to maxwelliweh@yahoo.com I got related idea sometime ago while googling. thanks sha
Re: Pc-satelite Connection by kinharold(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2008
if this is a fast and reliable internet connection pls contact me fast fast. kinharold2@yahoo.com

pls is anyone in the house using Direct-on-pc 's unwired broadband internet connect . hw fast is it.
Re: Pc-satelite Connection by deepo: 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2008
wazup can i get the details too wazupdipo@yahoo.com
Re: Pc-satelite Connection by Holyrule(m): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2008
Send d info to my mail too. reign4love@yahoo.com
Re: Pc-satelite Connection by lynxnoon(m): 3:02am On Sep 01, 2008
me too
lynxnoon@yahoo.com
Re: Pc-satelite Connection by gigabytes: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2008
Am interested too:
georgeapugo@yahoo.com
Re: Pc-satelite Connection by fxmaxony(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2008
@zero_haxor, You travelled, all drop mail but no response, I hope you didnt go to the satellite orbit to programme wellcome back.
Re: Pc-satelite Connection by nycguy: 12:01am On Sep 06, 2008
I am interested too. Please reply with more information to kingsmony@yahoo.com
Re: Pc-satelite Connection by columbus71(m): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2008
am Intrested. col71@live.com
Re: Pc-satelite Connection by amlos007(m): 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2008
Nid more info abt d satalite browsin and d comands.talktojuddy@yahoo.co.uk.Thanks
Re: Pc-satelite Connection by chrisibu(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2008
If u need free browsing on ur PC using ur mobile phone u can reach me on sir.chilo@gmail.com for more details.
Re: Pc-satelite Connection by abe2008(m): 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2008
Pls i need info on how 2 do dat, serious, abey18@yahoo.com
Re: Pc-satelite Connection by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2008
get in touch on fxinfo2@gmail.com for free browsing details IF you have 1,000 naira to contribute.

WE ARE A GROUP OF WHO ARE INTERESTED IN BROWSING FREE INFORMATION AND MEMBERSHIP FEE IS JUST 1000 NAIRA. MEMBERS WILL NO LONGER PAY FOR ANY INFORMATION ON FREE BROWSING. WHEN ONE IS BLOCKED, WE LOOK FOR OTHER WAY TO EITHER UNBLOCK OR GET THE INFO FROM OTHER SOURCE WITH THE MEMBERSHIP FEE WE ALL CONTRIBUTED.

Hi
CBclickbank.com free affiliate program where you can earn $161,452.38 just by refering Your friends! Click on the link and join

http://cbclickbank.com/affiliate/?r=liberty71
Re: Pc-satelite Connection by badaru1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2008
To watch sramble channels using internet and decorder is not new,I have been using it for the past 2 years,in the north you can get satellites like pas 10: Multichoice on c-band,nilesat: i.e ART,Showtime And Aljazeera, Hotbird: nova greece,freextv,sexview,Hispasat: tvcabo and digital plus. All you need is the special decorder such as ebox elitex,qmaxx,nanoxx,linksat ls 900 (currently server down),protex etc,although they are very expensive but with internet all the channel are free. For viewer in southern nigeria the only guaranty I will give is multichoice pass 10 i.e Dstv,You can also get nile but with bigger dish i.e 3m and above. If you are interested mail me on badaru1@yahoo.com for further details for free.

This system is called cardsharing, where one person set up server,paid for the cable service and share with others on the net. The internet will on allow you the communicate with the host server.

(1) (Reply)

*help On My Mtn Modem Error* / Juniper Prometric Centres / How To Extract Gold From Old Computer Parts ! Free Hot Info ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.