Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino (5008 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) / Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill / Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by Gettolove(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2008
I go like make people give their opinion on this issue because most men will have 1 million and one things running through their minds if their wives come out of the labour room with an ALBINO
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by ssRhino: 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2008
What should be running through the mind of the man if the wife gives birth to an Albino.
1. You ought to be in there with your wife all the way.
2. Albinos are human, or u mean they are different version of human?
3. Please study more on Albino before u say much.

So if i have an Albino, means God has bless me with a white pikin, and my guy, na love all the way.
But please, don't even start thinking what i think you are, because IT IS NOT THE FAULT OF THE WOMAN, cos we are so quick in blaming the women for our mistake.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by ifyalways(f): 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2008
Gettolove:

I go like make people give their opinion on this issue because most men will have 1 million and one things running through their minds if their wives come out of the labour room with an ALBINO

its not any womans fault to have an albino child.
Albinism can be caused by:
inability of the body to produce melanin pigment (whose major role in the skin is to absorb UV light from the sun so skin is not damaged by sunshine)
more so its a recessively inherited disease, which means that you have inherited two albinism genes (one
from each parent). If your parents are only carriers of albinism (each having one albinism gene and one normal gene) they will have enough genetic information to make normal pigment and will not show any signs of albinism.
Hence the man has got to no right to feel bad or blame the woman.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by TheSly: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2008
What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino
grin grin grin

I dont know what i would do. . . . . . . . .Arkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by DeepZone: 12:35am On Aug 28, 2008
What's wrong with albinos? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by SeanT21(f): 12:36am On Aug 28, 2008
What the hell is an ALBINO?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by virgie(f): 6:31am On Aug 28, 2008
An Albino is an afi grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by benincitys(f): 6:41am On Aug 28, 2008
i know a woman who have 7albino the husband was alway there for them , well i don't know what i will do if i have albino but i will not throw him or her away on that i am very sure.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2008
Well men, the truth is dat although they are also entitled so some lovin but will you, yes U, u go fit marry em. Abe dem no dey marry?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by ssRhino: 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2008
flingstone:

Well men, the truth is that although they are also entitled so some lovin but will you, yes You, u go fit marry em. Abe them no dey marry?

Yes, i will marry one if i have feeling for her.

benincitys:

i know a woman who have 7albino the husband was alway there for them , well i don't know what i will do if i have albino but i will not throw him or her away on that i am very sure.

Haba what were they trying to do with 7 kids, they wanna sell them?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by tope2000(f): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2008
Oh gosh
Which kind thread is this??
Is albino is not an human being??
Altho i dont know what i would do
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by timbabng(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2008
Lets Stop talking as if albinos are not Real Humans angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by Gettolove(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2008
I think the awareness about why a woman could give birth to an albino is very low. I posted this thread after a discussion in my office where i discovered that even among the learned one, most did not understand why a woman could give birth to an albino.
It was only 5% of my entire work force that understands that it is not the fault of a woman to give birth to albino.

Thnks for the light.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by MrCrackles(m): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2008
praise God innit!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by coolier(f): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2008
Nothing. I'll only thank God for the new addition to the family and make it a point of duty to personnally supervise the child as he grows, just to make sure he/she doesn't eat salt. That way he/she retains the pure attractive 'oyinbo' complexion.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by bawomolo(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2008
there are afi's that eat lots of salts and still look beautiful. what the heck is "Pure" attractive oyinbo complexion.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by coolier(f): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2008
bawomolo:

there are afi's that eat lots of salts and still look beautiful. what the heck is "Pure" attractive oyinbo complexion.

Search me! grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by ssRhino: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2008
coolier:

Nothing. I'll only thank God for the new addition to the family and make it a point of duty to personnally supervise the child as he grows, just to make sure he/she doesn't eat salt. That way he/she retains the pure attractive 'oyinbo' complexion.
Is it that they cant eat salt?
Sorry, i am asking cos i dont know, pls educate me.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by bawomolo(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2008
some of them tend to be allergic or react to salt.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by virgie(f): 12:26am On Aug 31, 2008
Come to think of it, I evn think that the Government descriminate against them.in the military.

Else, why do we never see them in the army, navy or airforce?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by tpia: 1:38am On Aug 31, 2008
albinos arent supposed to eat salt-it gives them those dark brown freckles or patches on their skin. From what I heard. They dont tan either, hence the root of the problem.

I know a lady with about 4 albino kids. However, the parents were educated and the children were well cared for. One of them was extremely pretty.

I think most people with albino kids must have had albinos in the family tree somewhere along the line? Not to say it cant still show up unexpectedly, though. But there's a particular shade of lightness which might indicate a chance of albinism in people. Kind of reddish skin color.

The lady with the albino kids I know, has this shade of lightness, as do some of her other kids who arent albinos. Another person has people with the same color in her family. One of the relatives also looks albino, but not quite.

However, its quite difficult to predict if someone will have albinos or not.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by KarmaMod(f): 1:39am On Aug 31, 2008
yi lorun jo si nugbo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by Okijajuju1(m): 1:40am On Aug 31, 2008
Offer it as sacrifice back to the Gods.

Tufiakwa!!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by tpia: 1:41am On Aug 31, 2008
Okija_juju:

Offer it as sacrifice back to the Gods.

Tufiakwa!!

KarmaMod:

yi lorun jo si nugbo

would you rather be childless than have an albino kid?

If na oyibo baby with straight hair nko? Lets say a "miracle" happens.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by KarmaMod(f): 1:46am On Aug 31, 2008
oh tpia.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by Okijajuju1(m): 1:46am On Aug 31, 2008
tpia:

would you rather be childless than have an albino kid?

I'd rather adopt.

tpia:

If na oyibo baby with straight hair nko? Lets say a "miracle" happens.

Thank Science for DNA.

If its mine, its all good, if its not, you know how that story ends.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 31, 2008
What would I do if my wife had an Albino?

Nothing. I'D always love my children, regardless of skin pigmentation.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by Pepeye(f): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2008
Think I ‘ll go paranoid for some days before adjusting to it but in actual fact it cant even happen
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by Gettolove(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2008
@okija juju

I am an ALBINO, angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by Pepeye(f): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2008
Ooops!! You just wanted to find out what we thot about albinos

We still love you all the same kiss
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by coolier(f): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2008
Gettolove:

@okija juju

I am an ALBINO, angry angry angry angry angry angry

Very funny, these people will kill me o! am actually rolling on the floor.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by Gettolove(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2008
I love nairaland, you will get a solution to all your problems

(1) (2)

Dna Test / Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids / Spanking Can Lower You Child's Iq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.