Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino (5021 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) / Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill / Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by SeanT21(f): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2008
Siena:

What would I do if my wife had an Albino?

Nothing. I'D always love my children, regardless of skin pigmentation.

Thank God For You!!! I can not belive what people on here are saying.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2008
Pepeye:

Think I ‘ll go paranoid for some days before adjusting to it but in actual fact it can't even happen

What makes you so sure?
It could happen to anyone, there are no obvious signs.

SeanT21:

Thank God For You!!! I can not believe what people on here are saying.

Albinos are just as human as the rest of us, with the same feelings.
Man has no control over the children us mortals may be blessed with.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by ikamefa(f): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2008
@ topic will love that child of mine(him or her )with my soul , mind and body

shikena!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2008
ikamefa:

@ topic will love that child of mine(him or her )with my soul , mind and body

shikena!

Thank you, Ikamefa!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by ikamefa(f): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2008
Siena:

Thank you, Ikamefa!

there is nothing to thank me for " grin " in my real life my best friend is an albino

he is very caring, understanding and an intelligent man cheesy

would rather be friends with a "band/group of good albinos" 24/7 cheesy

than be seen with normal colored people with no sense
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by Moyola(f): 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2008
if i give birth 2 an albino?!! undecided

chei!!

dat can nefa happen o,

albinism no dey for we blood!!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by dudu19(m): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2008
@post is this the best you've got  Now am getting very worried about some nairalanders ohhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re u sure u dont ve anything against abinos am sure before we know it your likes would be asking us if we are really happy with our skin colours cool cool
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by dudu19(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2008
@moyola grin

is dat your pics 4 profile Have you lost you head grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by Moyola(f): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2008
dudu19:

@moyola grin

is that your pics 4 profile Have you lost you head grin grin

hehe. . .

se oti bami rii Ori mi? tongue

mon wa seriously!!! embarassed ko 4nii o!!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by dudu19(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2008
@moyola Re u serious maybe u should speak to daniel for big brother am sure he'll be in a
better position to help you out tongue tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by Moyola(f): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2008
which daniel iz dat?

i dont evn watch big brother!! undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by dudu19(m): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2008
I think its on channel4 now have a sniff wink
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by Moyola(f): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2008
ah no itz on Ch.4,!! ah juzz kant b bothered!!

so wt we on abt? u gona help or whot? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by dudu19(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2008
@moyola, i dont watch big brother aswell i only know daniel cos i stay current
and read the bloody newspaper. Are you sure you live in london shocked shocked. Mind u daniel
is an albino if u dont know undecided undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by Moyola(f): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2008
Oh yer!! dat Afin of a guy!! grin

i've seen him a kouple of tymz during BB's advert!!

dudu19:

Are you sure you live in london shocked shocked.

Yes o! Live n direct!!

u doubtin?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by dudu19(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2008
@moyola, hemmm kind of, can you prove it?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino by Moyola(f): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2008
dudu19:

@moyola, hemmm kind of, can you prove it?

Of course yes!!

hw du u wan me 2 prove it? undecided

(1) (2)

How To Tell My Mum To Go Back To Her House Without Hurting Her Feelings / Help : How Do I Make My Vagina Tight Again? / Surehome Marriage Seminar Question & Answer Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.