Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Enquiries About Sweden Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enquiries About Sweden Visa (1783 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Information About Sweden Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enquiries About Sweden Visa by reachabeyy: 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2008
hey, i would like to know from anybody in the house you has applied fore a swedish visa b4 to give me the following details

how long does it take to get a response from the sweden embassy after your appointment and would i have to meet with the consular for a chat or its a non appearnace thingy like in uk visas.

Thanks
Re: Enquiries About Sweden Visa by Chikas1013: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
I'll also like to know how long it takes to come out after interview
Re: Enquiries About Sweden Visa by ziinee: 4:05am On Jun 16, 2016
reachabeyy:
hey, i would like to know from anybody in the house you has applied fore a swedish visa b4 to give me the following details

how long does it take to get a response from the sweden embassy after your appointment and would i have to meet with the consular for a chat or its a non appearnace thingy like in uk visas.we were asked to have over 2 million in our personal acct which i did.Then i appeared for the int at abuja.who asked general questions and then asked me to face a particular light staring at it in silence for sometime. After that I was asked to expect the result.The twerk went tru everything.These hideous gang sent a reaponse mail after almost 4 months telling me that i used a false supporting doc and 2 that the school had resumed.I did not file an appeal .That was 2009.Now i want to go to uk with SA study permit.House I want to know how this history might affect my uk visa outcome.I guess tbis info will help u to prepare against them.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Enquiries About Sweden Visa by boja28(m): 8:29am On Jun 16, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Tuition Free Universities In Europe And Asia / You Can Relocate To Canada Without Paying Any Agent / Pls Has Anyone Here Travelled With Egypt Air Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.