Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Bitch! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bitch! (4036 Views)

Naija Bitch Hot Naked Pussy Photos To Boyfriend Leaks / Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch / Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitch! by Gabry(f): 12:07am On Sep 11, 2009
HEY!!!! This is 2008!!! And I wasted my freaking time!!! angry
Re: Bitch! by 190: 12:38am On Sep 11, 2009
move bit.ch get out the way
get out the way
bit.ch get out way

MOVE,
get out the way!

get out of the way bit.ch get out the way
get out the way
bit.ch get out way
Re: Bitch! by Gabry(f): 1:17am On Sep 11, 2009
shocked
Re: Bitch! by Vuitton(m): 1:45am On Sep 11, 2009
Gabry ma loff kiss Hiya smiley
Re: Bitch! by Jaideyone(m): 1:50am On Sep 11, 2009
Wow, Some girls n their b*tchy attitude, N it's so annoying such girls end up wit nice guys. That's why i luv dat song nice guys finish last by greenday. I think u av to let him know sumhow. I tink he trusts u. If he finds out later he wldn't 4giv u 4 covering up 4 ha.
Re: Bitch! by NegroNtns(m): 2:54am On Sep 11, 2009
My friend is a bitch in its worst form, yesterday she lied to her man that she is 3 wks pregnant and aint keeping it coz she just cleared 'a' level like me n about to join campus, she did this to get money out of the guy, she cheats on him and she had a 'LovePeddler' reputation at school, the thing is he's such a nice guy and i feel sorry 4 him! What do u guys thnk i should do, used to say its non of ma biz, they can handle their sh*t but this is too much

I laugh my ass off. . .hahahahaha

Bottom line, you like dude and you want him for yourself. You are correct. . .this is too much!!! grin
Re: Bitch! by TheSly: 2:58am On Sep 11, 2009
Gabry:

HEY!!!! This is 2008!!! And I wasted my freaking time!!! angry
Hey, How is everything going in Pluto?
because i guess you must be a Pluto resident for making such statement. cheesy
Re: Bitch! by topup: 3:45am On Sep 11, 2009
To the poster, where do your loyalties lie. I know I could not keep quiet, hence all of her lies would make me fall out with her, which would make it easier for me to break away to tell her boyfriend.

In these situations though, you being the 'rescuer' could make the boyfriend become drawn towards you, and you two make get a really lovely relationship from this, I have seen it happen plenty of times, and even to myself.

The final decision is up to you, of course.

- HAHA I replied twice!!
Re: Bitch! by Akinagirl(f): 4:37am On Sep 11, 2009
Topup dont waste your breath, this post is 2008.
Re: Bitch! by Gabry(f): 6:57am On Sep 11, 2009
Vuitton:

Gabry ma loff  kiss Hiya  smiley

Hello baby mi. . . Im missing you my dearest handsome sugar tart crumble pie!  grin  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss

The Sly:

Hey, How is everything going in Pluto?
because i guess you must be a Pluto resident for making such statement. cheesy

Pluto? Lol! grin Nahhh, . . Just look at the date the original poster has posted this thread and u will know what I mean  wink
Re: Bitch! by omoovie(f): 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

I laugh my ass off. . .hahahahaha

Bottom line, you like dude and you want him for yourself. You are correct. . .this is too much!!! grin

Negro my darling. I've been missing you oh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Happen When You Can Satisfy Her In Bed: A Must Read! / Do Nigerian Men Like Women That Can Belly Dance? / When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.