Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? (906 Views)

Slim And Fat Lady, Which One Will You Go For? / Guys,a Down To Earth Lady N A Classic Lady,which Do U Prefer / A Bossy Lady Vs A Seductive Lady Which One Will You Choose?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? by phelex(f): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2008
If you are a lady, which man will you choose to marry?
If there are two guys in front of you:
one is the man who loves you, and the other is the man whom you love.
Then, which one will you choose to marry?
Re: If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? by christie07(f): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2008
Ask yourself why you don't love the one who loves you, is he ugly? or does he have bad habits? if he's not that bad then I would advice you to pick him and enjoy the love he has for you.
The other guy has no feelings for you so there is no future with him.
Good luck if you are this situation.
Re: If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? by sistajay(f): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2008
The man who loves me.
Re: If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2008
I'd choose the one who loves me, that way I can spare myself some heartache wink
Re: If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? by bami1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2008
scardie cat
Re: If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? by tope2000(f): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2008
the one that loves me
Re: If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? by kemisuga(f): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2008
the man who loves me, but will be sure I like him too.
Re: If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? by dyabman(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2008
what
tope2000:

the one that loves me

what about carny love?
Re: If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? by tope2000(f): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2008
lol
no thank you
Re: If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? by bami1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2008
Y R most of u so scared to love?
Re: If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? by dyabman(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2008
tope2000:

lol
no thank you

your still welcome,
Re: If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2008
_bami:

Its not fear really, just avoiding the inevitable - Heartbreak
Re: If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? by lonelypal(m): 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2008
Ujujoan:

Its not fear really, just avoiding the inevitable - Heartbreak

Relationships without problems dnt last, hrt breaks strenthens relationships, we break up to make up, wink
Re: If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? by Busta(f): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2008
sorry . . .neither of them because to me, love is dead!
Re: If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? by lonelypal(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2008
Busta:

sorry . . .neither of them because to me, love is dead!

lmao, yeah ur right grin grin
died ever since Jesus was cucified grin
Re: If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? by Busta(f): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2008
lonelypal:

lmao, yeah your right grin grin
died ever since Jesus was cucified grin

even before then cos if love existed then, Jesus would have never been crucified!! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? by lonelypal(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2008
Busta:

even before then because if love existed then, Jesus would have never been crucified!! lipsrsealed undecided

yeah ur right, its a crazy world out there sad
Love is d most abused word sad
Re: If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? by ima1(f): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2008
the one who loves me, obviously
Re: If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? by martho(m): 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2008
most women i know marry men they are crazy for.
Re: If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? by ssRhino: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2008
_bami:

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? by Baxilexi(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2008
undecided thinkin . . . . . . .
Re: If You Are A Lady Which Man Will You Choose? by rubi(f): 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2008
martho:

most women i know marry men they are crazy for.

Those women are still babies they need to wisen up

@ Topic it is who loves you that counts not whom you love when a man loves a woman smiley kiss

(1) (Reply)

No Harmony / How To Reach Soul-mate Status With Any Man / Shoukd I Tell Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.