Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities: 3rd September 2008 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: 3rd September 2008 (1013 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rhapsody Of Realities: 3rd September 2008 by bobokanis(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2008
Excerpts from Rhapsody of Realities Wednesday September 3rd 2008.
Topic: All You Have Is All You Need! by Pastor Chris
Theme scripture: Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have, (Hebrews 13:5)

In the scripture above, the Lord didn't say "Be satisfied with whatever you have, be it little or much" as some folks believe. He wasn't preaching about materialism and the need for contentment in life. Though that's a good lesson to learn from our opening scripture, but there's something bigger in there!

Grab a copy and find out more.

Get ready for a big hit coming up 1st of October 2008. You can't imagine this!
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: 3rd September 2008 by osaroodion(m): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2008
bobokanis you are really doing a great job and i love jthat so much. your pastor must be very proud of you . which of the satellote do you attend nd what is the name of your cell
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: 3rd September 2008 by bobokanis(m): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2008
Thanks @ Osaroodion.
Am a member of the Ministry and a lover of Pastor Chris.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: 3rd September 2008 by tro(f): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2008
I think he speak about faith an trust in God.
Everything is possible with God. (dont remember the place in the bible anymore, but its in there)
Which Bigger thing do you mean?

Am a member of the Ministry and a lover of Pastor Chris.
Which Brunch are you? I am building a website for Christ Embassy Airways in Lagos/ Surulere/Ijesha

http://ceairways.angelfire.com/

If you are a member of them I need your name and picture for the members page.

(1) (Reply)

15 Evolutionary Gems / Wat Was Dat Fruit Adam Ate / What Is The Evidence That The Popular Picture Of Jesus Being Circulated About Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.