Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Yaradua Back In The Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaradua Back In The Country (1235 Views)

GEJ Stopped River Niger Contract Awarded By Yaradua, Indigenes Promise Payback / Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days / Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaradua Back In The Country by upchair(m): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2008
President Yaradua back in the Country. Praise God
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by MCUsman(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2008
Amin. Mun gode Allah.
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by bilymuse: 9:47am On Sep 06, 2008
thank God for our president ooooooooooooo.
Jesus your wonderful
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by brownbonno(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2008
Yar'adua Returns To Abuja Under the Cover of Darkness

Last View on Sat 6th September, 2008
Last Modified on Sat 06th September, 2008 3:49:25 am
Author: Posted by Admin Sahara

Yar'adua returned to Nigeria early on Saturday morning according SaharaReporters projections in series of reports detailing his highly scretive medical sojourn in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

The ailing "president" returned to Nigeria under pressure from PDP chieftains and his family friends. He return much like his departure from Nigeria few weeks ago was shrouded in secrecy as his plane touched down under the cover of darkness without any detailed airport ceremony.

More to Come,

http://www.saharareporters.com/www/news/detail/?id=714
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by MrCrackles(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2008
Thank God!
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by Jakumo(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2008
Now at least now Yar Adua can respond to critics who claim that he has accomplished nothing in office, by replying that he has defeated DEATH itself, and triumphantly returned to the land of the living.   Nothing more should henceforth be demanded or expected from our death-defying Maximum Leader, given that he has overcome mortality in a way that neither Abacha or Elvis could attempt.  

With Yar Adua having performed this inspirational miracle, all patriotic Nigerians must now STOP whimpering about the fact that the entire nation remains in a permanent electrical blackout, or that the country's highways are now governed by armed robbers.
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2008
I want to believe that the sick man came back to resign. Anything short of that is treason against the failed state called naija. cool
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by McKren(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2008
I pray for President Yar'adua

Not for him to get well soon, because most Nigerians dont know that he is sick and neither do I.

I rather pray for him so that he wakes up from this dishonesty and tom foolery.

He is fast turning out to be the most dishonest and rediculous civilian President in our country's history.
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by eminemkayc: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2008
Y'ARDUA BACK? Thats crazy bt a gud news at d same tym. Mnwhl hw many kidneys did he come bck wit? I thnk d bst option 4 d northern leadr now is 2 throw in d towel nd let a more physically fit individual occupy dat seat nd move d nation forward whl he takes care of hs health! Okpari, :p smiley
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by Topsido(m): 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2008
upchair:

President Yaradua back in the Country. Praise God

So, i should now throw my hands into the air and start dancing abi?
Did he tell us he (or is) sick in the first place? abeg no vex me!
The man should resign else he is no different from the likes of Mugabe who holds on to power at all costs.
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by idupaul: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2008
he needs to address this country and tell us why he absconded from his duty post for 16 days. angry angry
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2008
Haba, why now?? But the transplant has not been carried out abi?? Maybe he came back to die  undecided
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by RibaduFan(m): 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2008
McKren (m)

I pray for President Yar'adua

Not for him to get well soon, because most Nigerians don't know that he is sick and neither do I.

I rather pray for him so that he wakes up from this dishonesty and tom foolery.

He is fast turning out to be the most dishonest and rediculous civilian President in our country's history.

My exact sentiments
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by cola: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2008
Ujujoan:

Haba, why not?? But the transplant has not been carried out abi?? Maybe he came back to die undecided

some nigerians are religious but still corrupt - in government

some nigerians are religious (even claim Godliness) but are still haters

you don't have to agree with Yar'adua's policies

but I can't see why anybody who is not a hater should hate the man as a person
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by bilymuse: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2008
Nobody should expect anything, a sick president is as good as no president.
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by McKren(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2008
cola:

President Yar'adua is not running Nigeria with the compassion of a sick man

I am sorry to say it, but so long as he remains in office while sick he deserves no pity or prayers of anybody.
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2008
cola:

Who said anything about hate?? The man has a really sick kidney and that makes him a very sick man. Sick people dies everyday, what has hate got to do with it? undecided
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by Queenisha: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2008
Jakumo:

Now at least now Yar Adua can respond to critics who claim that he has accomplished nothing in office, by replying that he has defeated DEATH itself, and triumphantly returned to the land of the living.   Nothing more should henceforth be demanded or expected from our death-defying Maximum Leader, given that he has overcome mortality in a way that neither Abacha or Elvis could attempt. 

With Yar Adua having performed this inspirational miracle, all patriotic Nigerians must now STOP whimpering about the fact that the entire nation remains in a permanent electrical blackout, or that the country's highways are now governed by armed robbers.

ROFL
This is hilarious.
Chei this jakumo guy, love your humor to the max. kiss

The man defeated death I tell ya
and he has a kidney to prove it ! grin
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by Nigeria10: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2008
Now you people want to pretend like you like yar adua, you forgot, you people were causing yar adua before, This is nigerian for you. And all the niger delta people dreaming of a Jonathan president. I told you to stop dreaming did i.

Let just keep on praying for the president, i do not think it is over. If he did not do the transplant. Let just keep on praying for a miracle for him.
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by TayoD1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2008
@topic,

I don't know why you all are hating on the guy. Is it Yaradua's fault that he loves Naija so much that he is exhibiting the same symptoms of the country he presides in his body?! cheesy grin tongue cool lipsrsealed undecided kiss wink smiley
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by manmustwac(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2008
sick joke
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by bawomolo(m): 12:19am On Sep 07, 2008
yall need to stop hating, this man is willing to die for his country cheesy
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by DRANOEL(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2008
this nigeria1 guy the piss me off,cant he atleast pretend to be intelligent?
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by faoni572(m): 9:28am On Sep 08, 2008
As the man comes back now under the cover of darkness what is the next line of action? There are so many jobs on his desk waiting for him, I wonder how he is going to finish them.
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2008
our President dey snick entry contry now?

Commander-in-thiefChief
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by Aussie(m): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2008
Nigeria1@,
I challenge u to post the satelite pictures of how Yar'adua flew into the country without notice. I once said he would come in without announcing. Just let's see the sketch of his movement from Saudi to Abuja vis satelite. Sure this is possible? grin grin grin grin grin grin

if u post am, i go die and never post on nairaland again, just liek Radiant, we have banished her for saying Yar;adua was in Brazil when the mumu was cooling in the hospital.
Re: Yaradua Back In The Country by ugoezeb(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2008
thank God for his anticipated arrival.
he needs to address this country and tell us why he absconded from his duty post for 16 days.

(1) (Reply)

E Passport Application, Fraud? / Link Between Ibori And Notore: Can Any One Shed Some Light? / U.s. Includes More Nigerians, On The No-fly List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.