Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

When Do We Say That A Lady Is Beautiful ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Do We Say That A Lady Is Beautiful ? (921 Views)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / 25 Things Women Say That Men Misunderstand - 360jamng / Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Do We Say That A Lady Is Beautiful ? by Raymond4kc: 1:28am On Sep 07, 2008
People say that Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I therefore wish to know your own definition of BEAUTY. That is , when you say that a lady is beautiful, what do u really mean. For example, do u mean the facial appearance or what. Pls, i want to hear you out.
Re: When Do We Say That A Lady Is Beautiful ? by Agielove: 4:23am On Sep 07, 2008
A combitation of facial, body, skin, smell,character,smile etc kiss
Re: When Do We Say That A Lady Is Beautiful ? by coolier(f): 9:41am On Sep 07, 2008
When she has 'soul'. Beautiful from within, from the things that come out of her mouth - the way she speaks, comports herself and relates to people.
Re: When Do We Say That A Lady Is Beautiful ? by spikedcylinder: 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2008
Agielove:

A combitation of facial, body, skin, smell,character,smile etc kiss

I think I second this. smiley
Re: When Do We Say That A Lady Is Beautiful ? by SamMilla1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2008
Hey, In my Opinion.

A combination of Facial looks, Body, smile, walks and skin.

CHARACTER AND SMELLS

someone can be beautiful and yet posses a bad character.
Someone can be beautiful and yet smell bad.
Its mostly about the face and the body anyway.

I said my own opinion before the

begins
Re: When Do We Say That A Lady Is Beautiful ? by Agielove: 4:52am On Sep 09, 2008
Beauty is not superficial, it should come from within too
Re: When Do We Say That A Lady Is Beautiful ? by k1banty(m): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2008
i agree with 'beauty from within'

i notice that ladies are more beautiful when they are in love/involve in a good relationship

why?

because they are happy and relax so when they smile at you, they look so beautiful (my opinion)

i will attribute beauty to facial looks, if a lady have a beautiful body, will you tell her she is beautiful even if her face is not close to 'beau' not to add the 'ty'
Re: When Do We Say That A Lady Is Beautiful ? by jubocycke(m): 1:03am On Sep 18, 2008
in my own considered opinion, every woman is beautiful if she has

no BODY ODOUR,
Re: When Do We Say That A Lady Is Beautiful ? by jubocycke(m): 1:06am On Sep 18, 2008
every woman is beautiful unless you have an eye defect.

only that ugliness in your eyes can prevent you from seeing

the beauty in women.
Re: When Do We Say That A Lady Is Beautiful ? by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 18, 2008
Why do ppl keep saying body odour.
We're in the 21st century, where deodorants, soap, perfume, and scent lotion are aplenty, this should not be a problem at all.

Ok, where we say natural is beautiful, we don't mean natural body dour. Women, take note.

@post
When she can help knowing there would be no benefit.

(1) (Reply)

Caveat Emptor:i Want To Temporarily Close Down This Forum,if Possible,hack It Down / She Needs Your Honest Advice! / Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.