Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,362 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. (6117 Views)

Poll: Bride Disvirgined By Armed Robbers

Divorce: 9% (2 votes)
Hubby and Wifey work thru the issues: 90% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Nine-year-old Girl Escapes Beheading By Armed Robber (Picture) / Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident / Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by hunniebomb(f): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2008
Imagine this scenario:

u've been dating this girl and she said no to sex (until wedding night) because she is a virgin or has turned celibate. On wedding night, after much anticipation, armed robbers come break into una house. they decided to rape your wifey and they insisted for u (hubby) to be there.

this actually happened to one of my brudas friends (overhead them talking, i know eavesdropping is not good) and he doesn't know what to do. he says anytime he wants to touch his wife, the rape scene flashes b/4 his eyes. they ve been married for three months and no sex yet.

nairaland peeps, what will u do?
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by showstopa: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2008
well permit me, i dont use swear word s but
Your friend is a fucking,raving,mad ass lunatic.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew,
Now i have let my steam off.contributing.
Whats his problem,that she was raped or that he wasnt the first to sample her.
What if he hadnt met her a virgin, what if,what if,what if,
He is a selfish thinker(pardon my grammer)

If i were her, i will divorce Him.
Tell ur friend to get a life, as he doesnt have one.

I am so pissed, i want to burst A BLOOD VESSEL, abeg i sign out
a** holeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by k1banty(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2008
He should learn to get over it.

There is nothing he can do about it or else he will be unhappily married for life.

It is a difficult situation, as long as the wife is not pregnant or infected with HIV or STDs.

marriage is for better for worse.

i know a similar situation where the wife got pregnant and refused to abort the pregnancy. Her reasons was that she has vowed never to kill any baby from her womb (did i get that right?). This was a serious case and the husband couldn't handle it, so divorce was the final solution to their problem.
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by Moyola(f): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2008
chei!!
watchin sum1 bangin ur wife in ur presence!!!! shocked

d guy must be lipsrsealed

@ showstopa and k1banty

c as una dey talk as if itz soooo easy to get over such!!

aint gon b easy tho, buh he shuld juzz get ova it!! i bet with time he will!!

or has d rape scene changed d love he has 4 her?

Did he marry her only bikuz she waz a virgin? abi?!! undecided
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by k1banty(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2008
@moyola

i know it's not that easy but he can't file for a divorce (on what ground?)

maybe he's intimidated by the big privates he saw on that scene. Inferiority complex could set in and he may be afraid he won't live up to expectation.

He has to get over it or get use to it.

1 Like

Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by MrCrackles(m): 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2008
yeparipppppa!!! shocked
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by Moyola(f): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2008
k1banty:

@moyola
maybe he's intimidated by the big privates he saw on that scene.

LMCAO!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by hunniebomb(f): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2008
lmao
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by buttercop(m): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2008
it's a very bad thing to happen to someone i don't blame the guy. wacth ur wife being banged on ur wedding night is just unthinkable. but if he truely loves her like moyola said i think the rape incident should even make him grow more love for her though it won't b very easy
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by tope2000(f): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2008
is this story for real??
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by hunniebomb(f): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2008
yup, very real.
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by tope2000(f): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2008
This story is beyond me, im still shaking
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
im lost 4 words
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2008
hunniebomb:

this actually happened to one of my brudas friends (overhead them talking, i know eavesdropping is not good) and he doesn't know what to do. he says anytime he wants to touch his wife, the rape scene flashes b/4 his eyes. they ve been married for three months and no sex yet.

I'm not surprised the guy said that. Men are very insensitive. He's not even bothered about what psychological trauma the girl's passing through, he's talking of him self. Not that am not concerned about what he'll be passing through, but at the risk of sounding feministic, I think the girl's feeling is more important to be taking into consideration. She had her dreams broken, her body defiled, her pride stolen . . and a silly husband to go with it.
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by Moyola(f): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2008
i bet it waz a set-up!!  undecided

imagine wedding nite!!

d£m no fiit wait till d nxt day, make d£m evn give d guy d honour of dizvirginin her!!!

what is d girl like? undecided

she'd prolly b goin tru sum lipsrsealed chei!!!
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by tope2000(f): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2008
buttercop:

it's a very bad thing to happen to someone i don't blame the guy. wacth your wife being banged on your wedding night is just unthinkable. but if he truely loves her like moyola said i think the rape incident should even make him grow more love for her though it won't b very easy

He is the one that suppose to assure her that everything will alright, he need to get his sh.it together, if he is feeling like that and having pity for himself wat should his wife do, she didnt ask for it. this the time she need him the most ooo
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by tope2000(f): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2008
Moyola:

i bet it waz a set-up!! undecided

imagine wedding night!!

d£m no fiit wait till d nxt day, make d£m evn give d guy d honour of dizvirginin her!!!

what is d girl like? undecided

she'D prolly b goin tru sum lipsrsealed chei!!!

i thought so too
and its sumone thats knows she was saving herself till her wedding nite
prolly one of exes
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by Moyola(f): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2008
tope2000:

i thought so too
and its sumone thats knows she was saving herself till her wedding night
prolly one of exes

Hu nozz?!!! undecided

God dey sha!!!
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by hunniebomb(f): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2008
the armed robbers were unknown by both parties.

also the armed robbers didn't use any facial mask, so another yawa (being able to put face for the situation), will be better if it was a faceless stranger.
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by Moyola(f): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2008
na big yawa o!!! shocked

no facial mask ke? doz murdaphukaz get liver o!!

newly wed couples!!
i feel their pain o!!! cry
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by oziomatv(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2008
This can't be true, it's a planned deal with the robbers to put the girl through over her claims to be virgin while she wasn't. if not while armed rubber exactly at the wedding night? how many brides experience this? let be realistic and learn to tell the truth.
No smoke without fire.
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by Godalone(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2008
I am short of words.
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by Godalone(m): 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2008
oziomatv:

This can't be true, it's a planned deal with the robbers to put the girl through over her claims to be virgin while she wasn't. if not while armed rubber exactly at the wedding night? how many brides experience this? let be realistic and learn to tell the truth.
No smoke without fire.
May be i will second it.
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by hunniebomb(f): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2008
so u want to tell me that armed robbers don't come to steal at nite.
it was an unfortunate coincidental occurrence.

the armed robbers also stole stuff from their house.
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by Godalone(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2008
It looks like a planned work to me.I really sympathize with the couple.
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by showstopa: 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2008
It is the lady who was raped, now tell me all of u who are feeling bad for the man.
Who is going to be undergoing more emotional trauma, Him or Her.
Grante he will feel bad that his wife was raped, but not till the extent that he is to say the least disgusted or put off.
Its selfish thinking on his part.
Like i said before and will repeat,what is putting him off, the fact that she is no longer a virgin, or he is scared of diseases or,
I still cant get it.
I wont be surprised it has something to do with his oversized mAle ego,
MENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, GAWD i am so ,

While i feel their pain,i think the giuy is not giving her room to recover by letting her relive that day,when he rejects her once and again
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by oziomatv(m): 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2008
hunniebomb:

so u want to tell me that armed robbers don't come to steal at night.
it was an unfortunate coincidental occurrence.

the armed robbers also stole stuff from their house.

If you undertake an investigation over this issue it may occur to you that her ex-boyfriend may be the one who F++ked her that night not even the real robber.
close this matter and come up with something meaningful.
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by Raimond(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2008
This is a VERY SICK STORY, and i don`t beleive it either.It is nothing but a mental conjecture.

There is nothing wrong in putting out stories you imagine for people to respond to, but make it known that it is only a scenerio you are imagining-People will still respond. The issue is, don`t make it look as if it actually happened to s/one u know, because just reading through the post, i can tell that it is nothing but the poster`s imagination. Don`t get me wrong,i`m not saying it can`t happen to someone,but this particular post is not true.Anywhere like u said @ the beginning of the post-It`s only a scenerio.

@Post: The trauma seems unbearable,but the couple will eventually get over it.They need to run medical checks and be sure all is okay with the lady. Time heals all wounds,no matter how deep. Also they need to pray to God to help them heal their hurting spirits.
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by hunniebomb(f): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2008
@ Raimond and oziomatv, if u don't believe it, na ur own wahala.

and this story is 100% true, stranger things have occured.
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by oziomatv(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2008
hunniebomb:

@ Raimond and oziomatv, if u don't believe it, na your own wahala.

I'm not doubting it's reality but it must be a planned deal. tell your friend to continue from where the Fake armed robber stops, it still taste good.
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2008
showstopa:

It is the lady who was raped, now tell me all of u who are feeling bad for the man.
Who is going to be undergoing more emotional trauma, Him or Her.
Grante he will feel bad that his wife was raped, but not till the extent that he is to say the least disgusted or put off.
Its selfish thinking on his part.
Like i said before and will repeat,what is putting him off, the fact that she is no longer a virgin, or he is scared of diseases or,
I still can't get it.
I wont be surprised it has something to do with his oversized mAle ego,
MENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, GAWD i am so ,

While i feel their pain,i think the giuy is not giving her room to recover by letting her relive that day,when he rejects her once and again

True talk sista
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by bettes(f): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2008
I actually feel sorry for the bride and trauma she might be going through,it is bad enough an experience too be raped as a non virgin,talkless of being a virgin.I mean her first sexual experience was being raped,i'm sure the bride herself  will  not want to have any sexual contact with her husband just yet she would need proper counselling.
Re: Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite. by Raimond(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2008
hunniebomb:

@ Raimond and oziomatv, if u don't believe it, na your own wahala.

I have the sole prerogative to either beleive the story or not:In this case i don`t, but as you can see, i still responded to the post after voicing typing my reservation.All the same cheers,no hard feelings. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta / Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State Uni / Headless Corpses At Absu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.