Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. (18414 Views)

Are You Born On The Month Of March: (a Piscean?) / Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here (2) (3) (4)

Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Jarus(m): 12:51am On Aug 02, 2009
Wien, Wien, Wien . . . . . . . Cried baby Jarus on Monday, 23rd August, 1982
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by dayokanu(m): 1:00am On Aug 02, 2009
August 12. Samuel Okwaraji my favourite footballer died on my birthday. sad sad sad sad

People born in August are great people sha.

Jarus, attention needed
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by ashala(m): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2009
mine is August 9th. ,Augst 2nd 2007 was when armed robbers nearly killed me,so August is kinda important to me.hip hip hoooray!!!!!!
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Beetle: 8:56am On Aug 02, 2009
mine is August 9th too, ashala we're birthday mates!!!!!
Whitney Houston, melanie Griffith and Gilian Anderson were born on dis day too(don't really care abt them too tough, just thought I shld mention)
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by kay8080: 9:09am On Aug 02, 2009
wow so there is still no august 16 yet well maybe one day i wud come across one, why am i too unique like dis sef
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Mublock90: 9:53am On Aug 02, 2009
August 14th People ; A good day 2 celebrate cos u halfway thru the month the Day! grin
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by alfchye(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2009
kabby (m) Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos.
« #6 on: June 09, 2009, 07:14 AM »

I was born on 22nd

I am your birthday mate kabby.
 Born on August 22nd.This day is really important to me.You can wish me birthday on my facebook or yim or call 017635023.
 10k you.Happy Birthday to all my fellow august mate.all the augustine and Augustina
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by uche1(m): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2009
@NeroPapas you are welcome brother
@Onome we are birthday mate. halla at u later

August 8 is my birthday
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by bilie: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2009
Aug 13

Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Uzzyan: 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2009
Abbygal, teeddyy, tedson happy to knou guys are my bday mates.
19th is the day o!!!!!!!
THinking of how to celebrate this yrs own o!!!
Any suggestions?
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by everlast: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2009
Came into the world on 14 August.

Happy B'day Augustans, Hooray
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Millionjazz(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2009
Just a shout out to you all.happy birthday.mine was yesterday (first) and i tell you, it was a bomb. Because leader are alway few, i've never seen any one born first august.if you are my day mate why not shout on me at 07064776597. good luck. Please don't flash
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by lnk(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2009
August 28
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by OKEYCHIVIV(m): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2009
To all Leo/Virgo,happy birthday.We are unique.
Am 2nd.
Theres a small place at the back of Zenith bank
-LETS GO THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Thomaths(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2009
What a month, August!!!!!!!!!! am proud of my month. Chuk and Kay!!!!!!!!!!!!! here is Tom,,,,,,,, AUGUST 16th. To all of us in the house, am saying happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!! May our days ahead tends to infinity
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by sidnazious(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2009
Hi everyone, this is Sidney, My Birthday is on August 28. Birthday mates holla
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Czarskit(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2009
Too bad I didn't see dis on tym, A Leo of the 2nd Order here!
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by ododo: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2009
I entered this world on the 6th day of this beautiful month. Holla me for lunch on thursday. HAPPY B DAY TO ALL LEOs AND VIRGOs. Keep it real
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by dreamplus(f): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2009
Just joined this site today, I'm a leo, 1st of August!!!!
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by DoubleN(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2009
OKEYCHIVIV:

To all Leo/Virgo,happy birthday.We are unique.
Am 2nd.
Theres a small place at the back of Zenith bank
-LETS GO THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
That place is the very place!!! grin grin grin.My Birthday is in the next couple of hours August 3rd.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by sandysprax(m): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2009
Am August 10th.Sorry, no parties planned, sad
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by xmt(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2009
@9ice, hey! we have the same birthday man, hola at me when it's time, we could make it happen, 27ers rule!
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by sandysprax(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2009
Am August 10th.But i havent got any cry plans comin up as regards party,  sad
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by WANCH: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2009
@sidnazious (m)
@lnk (m)

We share thesame date am also 28,We can make it happen and let others celebrate with us(what do you guyz think)

though i dont know the sighs may be we are Leo or Virgo i dont really know

HALLA BACK
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by bjsf2006(m): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2009
33 years ago, mum said my birthday is August 26th,
33 years later, she still said so. grin
Happy birthday to all the guys who were born on August.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by bluespice(f): 12:45am On Aug 03, 2009
OMG i just found i have a birthday mate on this same page shocked tongue
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Borat1: 3:18am On Aug 03, 2009
My birthday is today. Help me thank God
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by minto(m): 7:38am On Aug 03, 2009
August 2nd. Just back from a dinner for 2 date. Good enough, Monday the 3rd is a public holiday, still gat one more champagne to pop. Hurrrrrrray!
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by mightlove(f): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2009
Happy brithday to all august babies.

@shaze
Happy birthday, birthday mate!
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by bollyfolly: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2009
Me 3rd. Leo is my sign.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by imoeda: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2009
August 7th.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by steaming(f): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2009
i am not august but i love august, my lovely Dad is 9th August.

happi birth month to all august peeps.

one love!

Party Smallchops And Cocktail Drinks? See Me / How Best To Act In A Club/party / What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day?