Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. (18403 Views)

Are You Born On The Month Of March: (a Piscean?) / Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2009
August 4
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Jarus(m): 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2009
Am I the only one born on 23rd?
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by v3: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2009
mine's today. . . .

It's going down @ oniru priv8 beach from 8pm. . . .lol
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Ayenfe(f): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2009
Happy Birthday to u (3x)
Birthday 2 u B/Dmate
Hapy B/Day to you .

The Leos, may the good Lord bless, protect guide u all.
I am lucky to b born on the 1st of August.

Thank u God for that great day

Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Bossbitch(f): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2009
Happy bday v3nom4eva
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by beejay247: 12:32am On Aug 04, 2009
yeah, i was born on August 4th, Leo rules
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by beejay247: 12:45am On Aug 04, 2009
me too
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by roblance: 2:04am On Aug 04, 2009
happy buffday to ma mum
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by loisnewton(f): 2:59am On Aug 04, 2009
LEOS RULE, mine is 18th,baby.dont have any plans ye, but im sure it's gonna be a fun day.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by v3: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2009
Boss bitch:

Happy bday v3nom4eva

awww. . .thanks dearie kiss kiss
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by patwhizkid(f): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2009
Happy birthday to me
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by v3: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2009
patwhizkid:

Happy birthday to me

happi bday sucre
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by patwhizkid(f): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2009
Merci bien mon loff.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by v3: 9:01am On Aug 04, 2009
patwhizkid:

Merci bien mon loff.

si mon loff, were are we headed now!?!
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by patwhizkid(f): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2009
Anywhere my loff
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by v3: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2009
patwhizkid:

Anywhere my loff

i no no benin wella, if na lagos u dey now. . .ehen, we for run tinz together. . .
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Borat1: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2009
@Patwhizkid,
Its obvious you dont even know when your birthday is on, and for a grown up thats worrying. Or is it due to the numerous lies you've been telling your numerous boyfriends? So now you dont know your real birthday? Lmao
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by patwhizkid(f): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2009
My loff, am not in benin o
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by kenniebaby(f): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2009
hey guys! am Aug 17 and a twin, happy bday to you all
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by RomeoG: 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2009
Hi guys, have been searching for members who were born on the 26th of August, haven't found any. Nway just wanna let u know that dose born on August are special people in the society. Note this goes to those born on the 26th August I want u to know dat u all are very special people. Don't mind me just kidding, we all r going to be/are already special people (anyway u want to place it). Lets me hear u say Happy Birthday in da house.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by MVJ(m): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2009
i was born in the month of august 29 of the day ,i am expecting an august visitor since they say august visitor is abig visitor send yourbirth month gift to my email (chintuwajohn@rocketmail.com){chintuwa@gmail.com}/,
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by tyty2006(f): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2009
Come and join me sing Halleluya, I was born 40 years ago in Zaria so you know what they say, life begins at 40!
15th August to be precise!

I am very greatful to God for the kind of life luxury I am obliged, for my three kids, husband and a grand kid. Moreso for all the wounderful people i have met along the way but most of all for good health.

cheers everyone.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by anaruagu99: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife id August 13th while I am August 24th. Check it out then. jideabuchi@yahoo.com

Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by celidion(f): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2009
Hi great August babies, we are great people indeed. Wishing everyone of us A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY. Thank God for making us see another August. He's a good God. Am born in August 1st. grin[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by wealthbee: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2009
hi everyone in the building, i'm WALE my exact birthdate is extraordinary unique i have never seen anyone on this forum born on that day,  mine is AUGUST 16, any birthdate mate should holla me on 07057572283 or 08081180405.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2009
Hello Great Leos n Virgos !!!
Happy born month !!!!!!!!

Mine is 14th.

Proudly August, any bday mate shuld pls holla.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by hardey12: 9:49am On Aug 05, 2009
Boss bitch:

Happy bday v3nom4eva
which one u dey?u licked finger as if u r, anyway, happy birthday!
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by DTIfresh(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2009
august 13th yeah
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by hardey12: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2009
sorry,that msg is 4 ayenfe but notwitstandin,happy birthday 2 u too
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Thomaths(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2009
hi everyone in the building, i'm WALE my exact birthdate is extraordinary unique i have never seen anyone on this forum born on that day, mine is AUGUST 16, any birthdate mate should holla me [tt][/tt][quote][/quote]

Am also 16th
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Thomaths(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2009
[code][/code]hi everyone in the building, i'm WALE my exact birthdate is extraordinary unique i have never seen anyone on this forum born on that day, mine is AUGUST 16, any birthdate mate should holla me

Am also 16th
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by alibee(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2009
Ashandy,9ice and all my fellow 28ths, i wish you happi bday in advance. may d lord contninue to protect and guide us a big amen. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Party Smallchops And Cocktail Drinks? See Me / How Best To Act In A Club/party / What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.