Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? (6578 Views)

FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards On 12th January 2014 / Full Name Of Kaka & Robinho / Who Will Be The Next King Of Real Madrid? Cr7 Or Kaka? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Hannibal: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2008
dayokanu:

ANOTHER MONUMENTAL GOOF FROM JACKAL!!!     

Which Zidane? The one on playstation orwhich one? 2002? Zidane player of the year? ARe you on drugs? Confirmd you don't know jack about Euro footie so don't embarrass further.

You obviously did not watch the World cup 2002. Zidane missed 2 matches with injury. But C.Ronaldo played at the Euro's well most games and fumbled didnt make the top 23

Now i can confirm the money spent on your education is a sheer waste.
I said Zidane was the current European player of the year just before the 2002 World Cup.
It means he won Europe's best player award in Dec 2001 which lasted till Dec 2002. . . . .How does this statement imply he won it in 2002??
How did u pass English language in your O'levels??
Dayokanu is an epileptic pederast and u call yourself a Uni graduate?? I am sorry for your bleak future. cry
I don't really blame you. . . . .excessive semen has blocked your brain cells making your cognitive and comprehension skills to be in jeopardy.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by A40(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2008
Na waah ooh all this for one person?
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Hannibal: 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2008
A-40:

Na waah ooh all this for one person?

Dayokanu is a Arrow!!!
Please read what he thunk was a goof from me about Zidane being the best European player BEFORE 2002 World Cup. . .
The poof felt i said. . . . . Zidane won the award in 2002(now tell me Dayokanu is not an onanist) tongue

Messi is selfish - Maradona
by Laurent Picard, 11 September 2008

Argentina icon Diego Maradona has accused Lionel Messi of being a selfish player.

The magic winger has been attacked for the first time and 'El Pibe de Oro' himself is the author of the criticism.

Maradona claims Messi should be a team player instead of a selfish one in order to help Argentina shine in the future.

“Sometimes Messi plays for Messi,” Maradona told Fox Sport.

“He forgets his team-mates. It’s the Messi Football Club.

“He’d score more if he linked more with [Sergio] Aguero and [Juan Roman] Riquelme.

“I wish [Messi] was better than me because it’d be good for Argentinian people.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2008
I said Zidane was the current European player of the year just before the 2002 World Cup.
It means he won Europe's best player award in Dec 2001 which lasted till Dec 2002. . . . .How does this statement imply he won it in 2002??
How did u pass English language in your O'levels??

This actually confirms it.

Michael Owen was Ballon D'Or in 2001 and Figo was player of the year in 2001.

Okay Modify it again

Dayokanu is an epileptic pederast and u call yourself a Uni graduate?? I am sorry for your bleak future. Cry
I don't really blame you. . . . .excessive semen has blocked your brain cells making your cognitive and comprehension skills to be in jeopardy.

People can now judge Who is the fool. Zidane European player of the year in 2001? Why not Pele or Enzo Francescoli?

For your educations sake,

Zidane only won European player of the year in 1998 or maybe you gave him others. Bloddy asswipe!!!!

This actually confirms it!!!!
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Hannibal: 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2008
dayokanu:

This actually confirms it.

Michael Owen was Ballon D'Or in 2001 and Figo was player of the year in 2001.

Okay Modify it again

Did i mention Ballon D'or in ma comment?
Can u not differentiate or read properly?
If u marry a plonker like u, u would produce nincompoops. grin

People can now judge Who is the fool. Zidane European player of the year in 2001? Why not Pele or Enzo Francescoli?

For your educations sake,

Zidane only won European player of the year in 1998 or maybe you gave him others. Bloddy asswipe!!!!

Now i know u were born FEET FIRST.
U have never heard of Onze d'Or?
Why do u have ur head so far up your ass?
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2008
[b]I said Zidane was the current European player of the year just before the 2002 World Cu[/b]p.

OK go and check this quote and search for European player of the year 2001.

Onze D'Or? Are you nuts An award by franch Magazine Onze Mundial

Didier drogba, Thierry Henry and Cantona are former winners Are you OK. You cant wiggle out of this I caught you.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Hannibal: 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2008
dayokanu:

OK go and check this quote and search for European player of the year 2001.

Onze D'Or? Are you nuts An award by franch Magazine Onze Mundial

Didier drogba, Thierry Henry and Cantona are former winners Are you OK. You can't wiggle out of this I caught you.

Did i mention Ballon d'Or in any of ma comments??
You are a slowpoke. angry angry angry angry angry
So because Henry n Cantona won Onze d'Or makes it invalid??
Are u insane?? The $64 million question is. . . . . Is the award based on the best European player in the year??
If the answer is YES then u are a plonker. grin
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by davidif: 5:33am On Sep 15, 2008
when messi can have an historic season like the one C. Ronaldo just had, then he should open his mouth. Yes, messi might be more talented than C. Ronaldo but like a wise man once said performance is everything.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 5:58am On Sep 15, 2008
Your stupidity is legendary.

You should be the god of stupidity at par with Hercules, Bacchus, Cupid, Venus and other Greek gods.

Google European player of the year 2001 and see what the answer would be if they would tell you Zidane won.

You can as well quote thisday magazine or Ikebe Super magazine player of the year

BLODDY NINCOMPOOP tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by ritchboy(m): 7:34am On Sep 15, 2008
It means he won Europe's best player award in Dec 2001 which lasted till Dec 2002
shocked shocked shocked

You should be the god of stupidity at par with Hercules, Bacchus, Cupid, Venus and other Greek gods.

Google European player of the year 2001 and see what the answer would be if they would tell you Zidane won.

You can as well quote thisday magazine or Ikebe Super magazine player of the year

grin grin grin
jackal is now officially nairalands resident goofer
the boy is unbelievable! he can tell u man united didnt lose 2-1 to liverpool cos brown scored an own goal. cheesy
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by showstopa: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2008
@dayokanu
Yes its his right to say whatever but he should be diplomatic.
When u are at centerstage u watch what u say.
Like here on naira land for example
lol
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Hannibal: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2008
ritchboy:

shocked shocked shocked
jackal is now officially nairalands resident goofer
the boy is unbelievable! he can tell u man united didnt lose 2-1 to liverpool because brown scored an own goal. cheesy

I am afraid, you are by far the official Nairaland's resident retard!!!
It's pathetic u fools cannot differentiate between Ballon d'Or and Onze d'Or!!!!

dayokanu:

BLODDY NINCOMPOOP tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

It's like beating a dead horse if i start analysing the stupidity platelets coursing through your veins.
The money spent on your pathetic child development was a sheer waste. . . .It would have yielded more interest if it was spent on Cocoa pods. grin
"This Day" compared to Onze d'Or??
Why ain't i surprised? Anyone that opens his traps to say Brown, Hargreaves and Carrick CANNOT play together is a DOLT.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2008
It's like beating a dead horse if i start analysing the stupidity platelets coursing through your veins.
The money spent on your pathetic child development was a sheer waste. . . .It would have yielded more interest if it was spent on Cocoa pods. Grin
"This Day" compared to Onze d'Or??
Why ain't i surprised? Anyone that opens his traps to say Brown, Hargreaves and Carrick CANNOT play together is a DOLT.

You are just sounding off key like a broken record. Everyone now knows Jackal is the resident goofer on this forum . Zidane was European footballer of the year 2001? I am having a great laugh

Even Garba Lawal was the World footballer of the year by Lolly Magazine. GUFFANTI!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

btw, WHO STOLE YOUR CANDY? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Hannibal: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2008
dayokanu:

You are just sounding off key like a broken record. Everyone now knows Jackal is the resident goofer on this forum . Zidane was European footballer of the year 2001? I am having a great laugh

Even Garba Lawal was the World footballer of the year by Lolly Magazine. GUFFANTI!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

between, WHO STOLE YOUR CANDY? tongue tongue tongue

I have just been told the stupidity platelets in your blood are hereditary!!
Me thunk as much, how can a nigga so old be so foolish??
U cannot differentiate between ballon d"Or and Onze d'Or
It should be DAYOKANU won the most spastic human being of the century(TIME MAGAZINE)
Ya are so full of shit, farticles come o'utta ya mouth when u talk.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by A40(m): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2008
Balon D'Or or Onze D'Or this is getting rather scandalous grin
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by ritchboy(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2008
according to jackal, 'the european footballer of the year' is the winner of the onze dor and not the ballon dor   shocked

if i call u a retard, it will be an insult to retards(i.e emperoh)
if i call u a slowpoke it will be a compliment
calling u an slowpoke would be a gross under-statement

no english words can shed enough light on ur overwhelming flaws. i'll have to receive the HOLY GHOST and speak in tongues to substantially quantify your bewildering inadequacies!

GOD OF STUPIDITY!
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Hannibal: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2008
ritchboy:

according to jackal, 'the european footballer of the year' is the winner of the onze dor and not the ballon dor   shocked

if i call u a retard, it will be an insult to retards(i.e emperoh)
if i call u a slowpoke it will be a compliment
calling u an slowpoke would be a gross under-statement

no english words can shed enough light on your overwhelming flaws. i'll have to receive the HOLY GHOST and speak in tongues to substantially quantify your bewildering inadequacies!

GOD OF STUPIDITY!

I am sorry for Mother Nigeria because the number of half-baked graduates the country keep producing is staggering!!!
Hannibal said Zidane was voted the European Footballer Of the Year in 2001(Onze d'Or)
Dayokanu changed it to 2002. . . . . .After i explained clearly it was 2001 and not 2002, he tried to rope me saying i meant Ballon d'Or.
There was no where in ma comment i said Zidane won Ballon d'Or in 2001. . . . . .I said Onze d'Or.

I am not surprised Bitchboy cannot differentiate between Ballon d'Or and Onze d'Or. . .
Afterall, he started watching European football after the capture of Saddam Hussein.
You are the most mentally-retarded Arrow on this forum. . . . .
I have to subject u and Dayokanu to a psycho-evaluation test to know who outplays who in the game of FATAL BRAIN DAMAGE!!!
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by debosky(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2008
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onze_d'Or

It exists - maybe its not of the same calibre as Ballon D'Or, but is is a legitimate award nonetheless.

Give it to Chac, it might have been a fortuitous case of serendipity, or he actually meant Onze d'Or earlier - either way, he's right, at least this time. cheesy
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by ritchboy(m): 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2008
@debosky
nobody said it doesnt exist! if u read carefully u would've noticed dayo and i acknowledged its existence

according to jackal, 'the european footballer of the year' is the winner of the onze dor and not the ballon dor

obviously you cant WIN something that doesnt exist! u just poured water on a rock!

the ballon dor is the most recognized european player of the year award, so when someone says 'zidane was the european player of the year in 2001', and doesnt specify which magazine he's talking about, u have to assume its the ballon dor because its the most recognized/prestigious of them all. geddit!
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2008

That was the initial quote,

This also means Thierry Henry was European footballer of the year twice, Didier Drogba was European footballer of the year even Eric Cantona.

So I can say those mentioned above are former footballers of the year? That meas World soccer magazines footballer of the year should also be called European footballer of the year, Even this day magazine, TELL magazine should have their own.

@Debo,

If anyone should ask you who was the European footballer of the year in 2001, Just say Zidane!! and in other years, Say Thierry Henry, Didier Drogba and co
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by tkb417(m): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2008
so much furore over this

its ok abeggi
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2008
The voice is getting louder

MESSI for ballon D 'OR

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=902162
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by sleekdot(m): 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2008
Up messi
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by tkb417(m): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2008
Sleekdot+Dayo= Ninnies

idiots!!
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2008
@TKB417

Abeg let sleeping dog lie

Dont awake this thread again.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Sauron1: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2008
ritchboy:

@debosky
nobody said it doesnt exist! if u read carefully u would've noticed dayo and i acknowledged its existence

You are a resident simpleton.
Up until i mentioned Onze d'Or. . . . . .U have never heard of it so stop foaming in the mouth like a deranged wraith.

the ballon dor is the most recognized european player of the year award, so when someone says 'zidane was the european player of the year in 2001', and doesnt specify which magazine he's talking about, [b]u have to assume its the ballon do[/b]r because its the most recognized/prestigious of them all. geddit!

Anutha confirmation that u don't even have a clue of what we are talking about!!!

How can u assume i meant Ballon d"Or when i mentioned Zidane was the european player of the year??
If u had any sense in ur empty head, u shoulda asked NOT assume!!!!
BBC awarded Adebayor as African Player of the year in 2007 while CAF gave it to Kanoute. . . . . .
If someone comes here to say Adebayor was the African player of the year in 2007. . . . .Would u say he goofed??
Spermflakes must occupy where your brain should be.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2008
@ Sauron,

Can you tell me who the European footballer of the year is in 2003-2008.

Why dont you go ahead and refer to World soccer magazine Player of the year? It should have the same weight as Onze D'Or
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Sauron1: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2008
dayokanu:

@ Sauron,

Can you tell me who the European footballer of the year is in 2003-2008.

It depends on WHO awarded it.
Ballon d"Or is compiled n presented by France Football(a French football magazine)!!!
Onze d'Or is compiled n presented by Onze Mondial(a French football magazine)!!!
So it depends on which of the awards you are talking about.
Only Naija peops just open their mouths and ASSUME(like that spastic donkey) that European Footballer Of The Year is automatically Ballon d'Or.

Why don't you go ahead and refer to World soccer magazine Player of the year? It should have the same weight as Onze D'Or

I can. . . . . .most of these awards are presented by football magazines. cheesy grin
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2008
Which of these awards is widely acknowledged?

Like I said This day magazine can have their own awards too.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Sauron1: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2008
dayokanu:

Which of these awards is widely acknowledged?

Like I said This day magazine can have their own awards too.

Widely acknowledged by WHO??
Are u aware the shortlist itself is compiled by the Football magazine before journalists vote for who is who??
UEFA/FIFA has no say in it.
If we are talking about FIFA player of the year or CAF footballer of the year. . . . Its a different kettle of fish.

This is their shortlist for this year's awards. . . . .Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Nemanja Vidic, Edwin van der Sar (all Manchester United), Frank Lampard, Didier Drogba, Michael Ballack (all Chelsea), Steven Gerrard, Fernando Torres (both Liverpool), Cesc Fabregas, Emmanuel Adebayor (both Arsenal), Iker Casillas, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Rafael van der Vaart, Sergio Ramos, Pepe (all Real Madrid), Lionel Messi, Xavi, Samuel Eto'o (all Barcelona), Sergio Aguero (Atletico Madrid), David Villa (Valencia), Marcos Senna (Villarreal), Kaka (AC Milan), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Inter Milan), Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus), Franck Ribery, Luca Toni (both Bayern Munich), Andrei Arshavin (Zenit St Petersburg), Yuri Zhirkov (CSKA Moscow). Karim Benzema (Lyon)

Ballack on the list? No Essien?? Lampard/Gerrard?? No Deco??
Kaka on the list?? What has he done in the last 12 months??
Pepe of Real Madrid on the list and NO FERDINAND?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze, if u ask me. . . . . . .The award is a JOKE!!!
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2008
Why are you bothering with the ballon D'Or? Stick with your Onze D'or. WHy would Rio be there? You think everyone is blind?
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Jarus(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2008
For the first time since 2000, Henry didn't make the shortlist.
Eto'o on the list? I disagree. Methinks Muntari deserves a spot ahead of Eto'o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? / Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On Sunday 27th November 2011 / UCL: Braga Vs Manchester United 1 - 3 On 7th November 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.