Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? (6570 Views)

FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards On 12th January 2014 / Full Name Of Kaka & Robinho / Who Will Be The Next King Of Real Madrid? Cr7 Or Kaka? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2008
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Sauron1: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2008
Lippi is going senile!!!

He thinks Ibrahimovic has to win a major tournament to be considered the best and yet he thinks Messi deserves it over Ronaldo(Best player in UEFA/Prem), winner of UEFA/EPL??

EPL alone is more prestigious than the age-grade Olympic games.
I wonder how Amodu Shuaib/Berti Vogts didn't nominate Chrisantus as Best player in Africa when he won the golden boot in 2007.
Buncha deranged mongoloids.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2008
What did Ronaldo Lima win in 1996? Weah in 1995, Stoichov in 1994, Dinho and Sheva in 2004.

Some quality can not be denied. Messi for Ballon D'or tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Sauron1: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2008
dayokanu:

What did Ronaldo Lima win in 1996? Weah in 1995, Stoichov in 1994, Dinho and Sheva in 2004.

Some quality can not be denied. Messi for Ballon D'or tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

The issue has been overflogged. . . . .I don't wanna debate it.
All i know is come december(after Ronaldo musta won the FIFA world club championships), he would be named as the best in Europe.
I would be chuffed to see what u ould have to say if Ronaldo wins it.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2008
Dont worry Ronaldo would win Silver he is another Thierry Henry in the making.

Talk to your Onze D'Or people to give Ronaldo their awards that should be enough tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by ritchboy(m): 7:10am On Oct 21, 2008
You are a resident simpleton.
Up until i mentioned Onze d'Or. . . . . .U have never heard of it so stop foaming in the mouth like a deranged wraith.

look at this chimpanzee faced chipmunk.when did i claim i knew it existed before you mentioned it?being as foolish as you are, u dont even realize ur shooting urself in the foot by making that statement.zidane was european player of the year in 2001 based on a little known award given by a little known magazine that is clearly and utterly biased towards french players? jackal needs some medication.

Anutha confirmation that u don't even have a clue of what we are talking about!!!

How can u assume i meant Ballon d"Or when i mentioned Zidane was the european player of the year??
If u had any sense in ur empty head, u shoulda asked NOT assume!!!!
BBC awarded Adebayor as African Player of the year in 2007 while CAF gave it to Kanoute. . . . . .
If someone comes here to say Adebayor was the African player of the year in 2007. . . . .Would u say he goofed??

Spermflakes must occupy where your brain should be.

If we are talking about FIFA player of the year or CAF footballer of the year. . . . Its a different kettle of fish.
after shooting ur left foot, u have now decided to shoot ur right!its like ur desperate to be a PARALYMPIAN!
kanoute = CAF african footballer of the year, un-disputeable 'different kettle of fish'. so to answer ur myopic question, anyone who says adebayor was the 'african player of the year in 2007' without putting BBC before the affor-quoted has goofed BIG TIME!!!

u must have the IQ of an intoxicated mag.got., do you know how many football magazines exist?i might as well set up my own mag, and name marlon harewood european footballer of the year.
anyway, why bother arguing with an uneducated akara peddling buffoon
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by tkb417(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2008
Dayo
Ruud also tipped Ronaldo for the award.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Sauron1: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2008
ritchboy:

look at this chimpanzee faced chipmunk.when did i claim i knew it existed before you mentioned it?being as foolish as you are, u don't even realize ur shooting yourself in the foot by making that statement.zidane was european player of the year in 2001 based on a little known award given by a little known magazine that is clearly and utterly biased towards french players? jackal needs some medication.

This schnook with a subnormal intelligence won't give up. If u have never heard of Onze d'Or then your IQ is lower than what i thunk initially.
Trust me, i didn't give u much at first so that makes u a complete simpleton.
Ya buffoonery is of sterling quality and without a shadow of doubt, you are the most empty headed billy goat this forum has produced.
Onze d'Or is little known?? Look at this pathetic orangutan. . . .Just because you are far from a civilised world does not make Onze d'Or unknown.
This award has been there since 1976. . . . .when u were still a sex cell with flagellum. grin cheesy

after shooting ur left foot, u have now decided to shoot ur right!its like ur desperate to be a PARALYMPIAN!
kanoute = CAF african footballer of the year, un-disputeable 'different kettle of fish'. so to answer ur myopic question, anyone who says adebayor was the 'african player of the year in 2007' without putting BBC before the affor-quoted has goofed BIG TIME!!!

Your biggest problem is dyslexia coupled with lack of cognitive reasoning. . . . .
Onze d'Or awards the best player in Europe. . . . .It does not make Ballon d'Or or fuckever better.
CAF is awarded by a footballing body. .so is UEFA champions league and FIFA. . . . .Ballon d'Or n Onze d'Or are presented by football magazines.
It's a different kettle of fish like i have said earlier but what do u know?? You have been pronounced BRAIN DEAD by a neuro-surgeon.

u must have the IQ of an intoxicated mag.got., do you know how many football magazines exist?i might as well set up my own mag, and name marlon harewood european footballer of the year.
anyway, why bother arguing with an uneducated akara peddling buffoon

Look at this opethicus afarensis. . . . . .Do i know how many football magazines exist?
Does that take the credibility of Onze d'Or or Ballon d'Or away. . Magazines that have been presenting awards since u were still a scrotum-resident!!
Go and set up your own mag and award yourself the dumbest pillock in the world. . . .Chumps like u would buy it.
It's a futile exercise arguing with you. . . . . .You are clueless, brainless with no mind of your own.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by ritchboy(m): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2008
If u have never heard of Onze d'Or then your IQ is lower than what i thunk initially.

what does a persons IQ have to do with his knowledge of the existence of a french football magazine?apparently ur the one with low IQ.like i said before, ur IQ is at par with that of an intoxicated mag.got. dayokanu and debosky had never heard of it before, they must have low IQ as well. idiot!

Onze d'Or is little known?? This award has been there since 1976

and ur village in zamfara has been in existence since God said "let there be light", it must be very popular.more evidence to prove how non-existent ur IQ is.
after realizing the gigantic goof u made by saying zidane was the european footballer of the year in 2001, you probably ran to google and typed "zidane european footballer of the year 2001" and came across the onze dor award.then u come here and use it to justify ur humongous blunder. . . . ur clutching at capri-sone straws! slowpoke!

Your biggest problem is dyslexia coupled with lack of cognitive reasoning. . . . .
Onze d'Or awards the best player in Europe. . . . .It does not make Ballon d'Or or fuckever better.
CAF is awarded by a footballing body. .so is UEFA champions league and FIFA. . . . .Ballon d'Or n Onze d'Or are presented by football magazines.
It's a different kettle of fish like i have said earlier but what do u know?? You have been pronounced BRAIN DEAD by a neuro-surgeon.

its amazing how u manage to say so much without actually saying anything at all.how does all the crap above justify ur daft claim that a person who says "adebayor was the african footballer of the year in 2007" has not goofed?

Look at this opethicus afarensis. . . . . .Do i know how many football magazines exist?
Does that take the credibility of Onze d'Or or Ballon d'Or away

how does my statement insinuate in any way that the number of football magazines in existence reduces the credibility of the onze dor/ballon dor? since u have the same IQ as maggots, let me explain to u

do you know how many football magazines exist?i might as well set up my own mag, and name marlon harewood european footballer of the year.

it means if someone says "player A was named european footballer of the year in 1800", without specifying what body/magazine gave the award, it has to be assumed the person(or in your case, 'the hyena') is talking about the ballon d'or sice it is the MOST RECOGNIZED of all.

well i don't expect u to get that. . . u were never given a chance from day 1.
u were FINISHED as soon as ur biological mother(have you met the LovePeddler yet?) put u in a poly-bag and dumped u in the trash (9 months after being gang-banged by an slowpoke, two morons, and three autistic retards).and the two pedophilic gays(ur 'dads') who picked u up didnt help matters.while other babies were being breast-fed, u were being DIC.K-FED..
and now as a result,while other peoples hearts pump blood, urs pumps semen.instead of white/red blood cells,blood pressure etc, u have 'white semen cells' and 'red semen cells', and ur 'semen pressure' seems to be off the charts judging by ur ridiculous posts.
anyway, i'm done wasting time on a nonentity like u, its really not worth it.i'm about to go watch me some good footie.
by the time i get back u would prolly have typed more pointless absurdities which u call ur posts.but be rest assured my response would be brief(i have now concluded ur not worthy of any reply more than a paragraph long).
that is, if i respond at all.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Sauron1: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2008
@ Bitchboy,

The way you write reflects your state of mind. . . . . .
You cannot even write coherently for someone to understand.
No paragraph, no spacing, no comma. no fullstop. . . .
I would have loved to continue this debate but the asinine comments and vacuous reasoning u have showed is disgraceful. . . .
The money spent on u shoulda been used to buy prophylactics to prevent accidents like u from happening. . . .
I am sorry for ur bleak future.

How u managed to finish primary school with your reasoning must be the 8th wonder of the world
Ask ur guardian if u ever dropped from ur bamboo cot when u were a tot!!!
Cheese n Rice even Joe Sixpack would grab what i am saying here.
Anyways, continue to revel in ur world of stupidity. . . . .
I got a match to watch.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by A40(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2008
Lol una nor dey tire grin grin
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2008
So jackal can call the world soccer magazine player of the year. The European player of the year.

Nedved, Vialli and Michael Owen were once named World player of the year too.

This is amazing.

According to Onze D'or. Cantona and Drogba can be called European player of the year
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by tkb417(m): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2008
den ask for ur opinion?
ITK.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 23, 2008
Any thread that has Sauron, Dayokanu, Ricthboy and Mc omo

Will always turn to a war zone - Abeg don't let Seun ban this thread for us

Ricthboy

Abeg take am easy!!!

We are all friends on NL

Sauron

My guy wettin now!

We no need this kain thing

Make you and Ricth settle una score.

Dayokanu

Dont add water to acid now

Pls tell them to stop.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by tkb417(m): 10:03am On Oct 23, 2008
Daresfestus
na Dayo dey start all the Gbege for the sport thread. Seun/Mukina suppose don ban the guy tey tey
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by coolguyz(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2008
do we still hv a topic here

i guess the thread's bn turned to ''yab battele ground'',

weell, my opinion without the ballon D'Or, magazione and other things we bn peddling since, i guess ronaldo with all last season feat gets the award for footballer of the year but u cant take it away from Messi too sha, if barca had no internal wranglings i sure belive he'l get d award, forget 42 goals anything.
messi has already started against 2008/9 season sha as he's currently the top player at the moment. he's presently the best footballer alive at the moment, !

so, ronaldo, step on the stage and pick ur award but he needs take his game up for country and big teams, dts one low point football pundits hv against him dt he fails to deliver at big stages most tyms.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2008
@Coolguyz,

Here yourself speak!! You agree Ronaldo disappears against big teams and on the international stage yet you feel he should be player of the year.

He went to a major tournament and he did not make the top 23!!!!!

Check Leo Messi, Strong in big games and internationally This season from August till now Messi has been awesome while Ronaldo has been non-existent.

Messi all the way!!!! Even Thierry Henry endorses him!!

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=957530
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Sauron1: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2008
dayokanu:

@Coolguyz,

Here yourself speak!! You agree Ronaldo disappears against big teams and on the international stage yet you feel he should be player of the year.

He went to a major tournament and he did not make the top 23!!!!!

Check Leo Messi, Strong in big games and internationally This season from August till now Messi has been awesome while Ronaldo has been non-existent.

Messi all the way!!!! Even Thierry Henry endorses him!!

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=957530

Messi is strong in big games and he led Barcelona to a 4-1 defear against Real Madrid last season.
Four goals to ONE!!!

Henry is an idiot and he does not know what being the winner of Ballon d'Or is. . .
Kaka knows and here is why Ronaldo would win it: http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubfootball/news/newsid=941366.html?=rssfeed&att=
Please check the date! tongue
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2008
Messi scored a hat trick at the El classico. Played Chelsea to a standstill in the UCL.

Can you give me any big game Ronaldo played well? You would say UCL final because he scored a goal. After the first half, he was made quiet!!

A player who could not make top 23 in the biggest tournament of the year!!!!
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Sauron1: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2008
dayokanu:

Messi scored a hat trick at the El classico. Played Chelsea to a standstill in the UCL.

Can you give me any big game Ronaldo played well? You would say UCL final because he scored a goal. After the first half, he was made quiet!!

Zidane did not make top 50 in Japan/Korea 2002 world cup.
Messi can score 6000 goals in El Classico(how many did he score against Man Utd even with 80% possession they had??) Nuthing.
Ronaldo put in a stellar performance against Lyon, Roma and Chelsea. . . . .
A winger that outscored all the strikers in Europe in the league and the UCL is dynamite. . . . .Messi would be flattered to hear people are placing him ahead of Ronaldo. . . . .He knows he cannot be compared to Ronnie.

Aerially, pace, shots, dead balls(Messi would pale in these departments).
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2008
Zidane did not make top 50 in Japan/Korea 2002 world cup.

And he did not win the player of the year despite being the best player in the Champions league of 2002!!!!

Messi can score 6000 goals in El Classico(how many did he score against Man Utd even with 80% possession they had??) Nuthing.
Ronaldo put in a stellar performance against Lyon, Roma and Chelsea. . . . .

Hear yourself speak Lyon, Roma are now the big games what happened to vs AC Milan, vs Germany, vs Arsenal, vs Liverpool, vs barca and the Big teams in Europe
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Sauron1: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2008
dayokanu:

And he did not win the player of the year despite being the best player in the Champions league of 2002!!!!

In 2002, Zidane wasn't the best player in La Liga, didn't win the Pichichi award, didn't win the golden shoe in Europe and did not win the highest goal scorer in the Champions League. If he had achieved all that in one calendar year, he woulda won the player of the year in 2002.

Hear yourself speak Lyon, Roma are now the big games what happened to vs AC Milan, vs Germany, vs Arsenal, vs Liverpool, vs barca and the Big teams in Europe

Chelsea was a big team in Europe.
Ronaldo scored under the nose of Michel Platini(a well guided header that left a very good goalie like Petr Cech immobile). grin cheesy

Besides, didn't Ronaldo score against Arsenal, Liverpool and 16 other Premier League teams last season??
U can only score against the teams you have played against. 8 UCL goals and 31 Premier league goals from a winger??
Nobody can beat that record in the next 1000 years.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2008
What happened against Milan, Barca vs Germany where a second rate defender Arne Friedrich pocketed him?

Messi is the ultimate. No one can stop him at best they can foul him.

Go and watch last weekends games wher his mazy runs decimated Valladolid. His slide rule pass won the Olympics,

His Run against Getafe was compared to Maradonas run against ENGLAND in 1986.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Sauron1: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2008
dayokanu:

What happened against Milan, Barca vs Germany where a second rate defender Arne Friedrich pocketed him?

Messi is the ultimate. No one can stop him at best they can foul him.

Go and watch last weekends games wher his mazy runs decimated Valladolid. His slide rule pass won the Olympics,

His Run against Getafe was compared to Maradonas run against ENGLAND in 1986.

Yet we are made to believe Ronaldo only shines against smaller teams.
Valladolid and Getafe must be top European teams who have won 5 UCLs each.
Buncha hypocrites.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2008
Messi does it against everyone, He does valadolid the way he does chelsea, He does Getafe the way he does Real madrid.

Why cant Ronaldo perform against Milan like he does against Fulham? why cant he perform against Germany like he does kazakhstan?
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Sauron1: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2008
dayokanu:

Messi does it against everyone, He does valadolid the way he does chelsea, He does Getafe the way he does Real madrid.

I didn't see his damage against Man Utd and certainly not against Real Madrid when they lost 4-1 last season.

Why can't Ronaldo perform against Milan like he does against Fulham? why can't he perform against Germany like he does kazakhstan?

He scored against Milan at OT!!!
He scored against Chelsea, Roma, Lyon, Sporting, and bagged 42 goals in 48 apperances last season.
Messi needs 200 games to score 42 goals in a season.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2008
Are you OK? Sporting, lyon, and Roma are not big teams else CFR Cluj, PSV and Benfica too are Big teams.

The four combined together how many Champs leagues do they have? Zilch I think.

Messi does not do it everyday. But he does it frequently against the big teams.

Ronaldo hardly does. scoring is not the same as a good performance else Xavi won't be the best player of the last Euro cup.

Else Adebayor would be more important than Cesc.

You obviously did not watch the Barca vs Man Utd game. While Messi was running the show, Ronaldo was wailing to the ref.

The inability of Strikers to finish off let him down.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Sauron1: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2008
dayokanu:

You obviously did not watch the Barca vs Man Utd game. While Messi was running the show, Ronaldo was wailing to the ref.

The inability of Strikers to finish off let him down.

Why didn't he finish off himself??
Ronaldo did not have to wait for Tevez/Saha/Rooney to score 31 league goals.
When Messi realised Etoo and Bojan were dorks, he shoulda taken it upon himself to do the magic.
We all saw Zidane in France 98 scoring 2 good goals and dictating play when the strikers weren't up to it.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by tkb417(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2008

Must you lie to make points?
Ronaldo disappeared in the 2nd half? ure sick
Go and ask Essien who was told to mark him
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2008
Zidane scored just 2 goals in France 98 but his strikers did their part while he supplied them.

Messi did his part, e dribbled Scholes and Evra silly but Etoo and co could not profit from it.

Why not tell Messi to go and defend Scholes shot when Zambrotta gave Scholes an assist to score?

When Ronaldo could not even beat Arne friedrich for once in 90 minutes nor can he supply a decent pass. Even defending set pieces,

He was supposed to mark klose for the second goal and he failed. he effectively ruined his national team.

TKB,

You were too drunk to notice anything that night. Remember you slept at Heineken center at habibu Oki that night. Abi I lie?

The guards had to usher you out in the morning

Tell someone who watched the match to tell you what happened.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Sauron1: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2008
tkb417:

Must you lie to make points?
Ronaldo disappeared in the 2nd half? ure sick
Go and ask Essien who was told to mark him

He was skipping past Essien like Essien wasn't even there.

Some Chelsea fans kept saying this was because Essien wasn't a natural full back.
True but that was the exact position he played against Liverpool and Fernebache so why did it go wrong against Man Utd??
Ronaldo was too good on the day and played a disciplined role. . . . He hugged the flanks tightly and if Tevez n Carrick wasn't wasteful. . . .We coulda scored 3 goals in the first half.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by tkb417(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2008
He was skipping past Essien like Essien wasn't even there.

Some Chelsea fans kept saying this was because Essien wasn't a natural full back.
True but that was the exact position he played against Liverpool and Fernebache so why did it go wrong against Man Utd??
Ronaldo was too good on the day and played a disciplined role. . . . He hugged the flanks tightly and if Tevez n Carrick wasn't wasteful. . . .We coulda scored 3 goals in the first half.
are u telling me?
Essien was made useless and yet someone came here to say he doesnt play well against the top teams.
what do they want him to do? score 59 goals?
Human beings can be wicked o!what he has done, no winger and even few strikers have done it and yet they are here postulating big game theories up and down
original mumus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Betis (4 - 2) On Sunday 15th January 2012 / Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? / Messi Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year Award 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.