Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? (6577 Views)

FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards On 12th January 2014 / Full Name Of Kaka & Robinho / Who Will Be The Next King Of Real Madrid? Cr7 Or Kaka? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2008
He was skipping past Essien like Essien wasn't even there.

Some Chelsea fans kept saying this was because Essien wasn't a natural full back.
True but that was the exact position he played against Liverpool and Fernebache so why did it go wrong against Man Utd??
Ronaldo was too good on the day and played a disciplined role. . . . He hugged the flanks tightly and if Tevez n Carrick wasn't wasteful. . . .We coulda scored 3 goals in the first half.

Any reference to the second half and beyond?

TKB,

Has Sauron promised you beer this night or why are you tagging along so desperately? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Sauron1: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2008
tkb417:

are u telling me?
Essien was made useless and yet someone came here to say he doesnt play well against the top teams.
what do they want him to do? score 59 goals?
Human beings can be wicked o!what he has done, no winger and even few strikers have done it and yet they are here postulating big game theories up and down
original mumus

The single most important factor is. . . . . .Ronaldo won UEFA's best player in 2007/8 season.
If he didn't perform against the big teams, he wouldn't have won it.
I wonder why Mr Messi didn't win the best player despite dribbling Scholes and Evra 50000 times in 90 minutes.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2008
players whose Club who win UCL would win the UCL player of the year.

He might win the UCL player f the year but not necesarily Ballon or FIFA player of the year.

Tell me 3 players who won the UCL player of the year and ballon d or/FIFA player of the year
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by tkb417(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2008
TKB,

Has Sauron promised you beer this night or why are you tagging along so desperately?
make some sence idiot
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Sauron1: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2008
dayokanu:

players whose Club who win UCL would win the UCL player of the year.

He might win the UCL player f the year but not necesarily Ballon or FIFA player of the year.

Tell me 3 players who won the UCL player of the year and ballon d or/FIFA player of the year

With Ronaldo's dominance last season, he would win every football award in Europe.
When u win the :
Barclays Player Of the Year.
FIFPro player of the year
Premiership's golden boot.
UCL golden boot.
European golden shoe.
UEFA club forward of the year.
UEFA club footballer of the year.

Nobody has this track record in a single season in world football history. Be thankful you are alive to witness Ronaldo.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2008
No world footballer of the year went to a major tournament in the same year and could not make the top 23.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Sauron1: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2008
dayokanu:

No world footballer of the year went to a major tournament in the same year and could not make the top 23.

I hope u don't pass out or commit suicide when Ronaldo wins Ballon d'Or.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2008
I hope you dont do the same when Messi wins it.

Platini told him to show up at the Euro cup if he wants the awards and he didnt so he does not deserve it.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Sauron1: 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2008
dayokanu:

I hope you don't do the same when Messi wins it.

Platini told him to show up at the Euro cup if he wants the awards and he didnt so he does not deserve it.

Platini has no say here.
FIFPro have spoken. . . . .Others would follow the same direction.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2008
FIFPro and FIFA disagree in 2006 in the awards which was a competition year just like 2008.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2008
Villareal captain marcus Senna has this to say
“Cristiano is a great player and I once said he made up 50 per cent of United’s strike force,” said Senna.

“Now I think I over-rated his importance. When Cristiano does not score, his role is limited. Yes, he is fast, but countless step-overs are not necessarily productive.”

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2008/11/23/977812/marcos-senna-slams-ronaldo
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by akinalabi(m): 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ronaldo said he would win the first place, second place
and third place.  grin

He is soooo good no one can come near him.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2008
@Akin alabi,

You don t get it He said He would be 1, 2 and 3 best in the world,

What he meant was that He would be the 123rd best player in the world tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Sauron1: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2008
Brazil's Kaká, thinks that Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo deserves to be the favorite to win the individual prize this year.

"If Cristiano Ronaldo wins the Ballon D'Or it will be fully deserved," he said. "But he'll have to wait until December.
He deserves it, for everything he did with Manchester United and the victories he obtained with this team, in which he was a fundamental player."

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/italy/2008/11/18/971068/ronaldo-deserves-ballon-dor-kaka

Kaka is a more credible voice than Marcus Senna who does not know what it takes to be a world player of the year. grin cheesy
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2008
That comment was before the Game in brazil.

How can a player of the year freeze whenever he sees Brazil, Germany, france and Italy on opposing sides while other world class players are fired up Divino cringes and trembles
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by akinalabi(m): 11:23am On Nov 25, 2008
dayokanu:

@Akin alabi,

You don t get it He said He would be 1, 2 and 3 best in the world,

What he meant was that He would be the 123rd best player in the world tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

Comot hia jo grin
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dmsmuyi: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2008
Both messi and c ronaldo deserve the award but lets give it to C ronaldo,messi should wait till next.Up BArcelona till i die.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dmsmuyi: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2008
dayokanu whats do you know about football.abeg kip shoot.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2008
[b]D[/b]ysfunctional [b]M[/b]ental [b]S[/b]yndromeMuyi,

Have you taken your medications?
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Sauron1: 3:21am On Nov 26, 2008
[size=16pt]Liverpool's Torres: Ronaldo Is 'A Machine'[/size]

"No-one can rival him," the Spaniard told France Football. He is in a class of his own. I have never seen a comparable player".
What he did last season is incredible. No-one won this year what he's won: UEFA Champions League, Premier League and 3 Golden Boots"
For me he is the best player in the world," Torres explained. "A machine. Incomparable."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1713/liverpool/2008/11/24/980237/liverpools-torres-ronaldo-is-a-machine.

I hope DayoNazi does not swallow cyanide after this. grin cheesy
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2008
He was the best player last season, what happened to him during the summer? He did not make top 23 of the biggest footballing event in Europe for the year!!!
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by dayokanu(m): 3:08am On Nov 28, 2008
This season Messi already scored 13 goals (7+5+1), made 12 assists (9+3+0) in 16 matches! He's undoubtedly the most decisive player of the world right now.
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Sauron1: 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2008
[size=18pt]Ronaldo the Ballon d'Or winner??[/size]

The Manchester United winger was pictured with the Ballon d’Or trophy yesterday.

France Football magazine, who run the award, sent their photographers to Manchester to get the shot in readiness for next week’s(tuesday) announcement.

Ronaldo, 23, will become the first United player to win it since George Best 40 years ago.

Even his closest contender for the title Barcelona’s Lionel Messi backs the decision.

Messi said: “He won the Champions League, the Premier League as well, so I think he will be awarded the prize.”

Ronaldo hit 42 goals last term and Manchester City rival Robinho (right) reckons he should be World Player of the Year too.

He said: “Cristiano is one of the best players in the world. I’m sure he will win the FIFA award this year. He deserves it.”
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 04, 2013
5 Years after, Leo has 4 ballon d'ors, how time flies
Re: Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2013
I GIVE IT TO FRANK RIBERY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year Award 2009 / Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? / Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On Sunday 27th November 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.