Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Sarah Palin Is Very Effective, Obama Is A Noise Maker. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sarah Palin Is Very Effective, Obama Is A Noise Maker. (968 Views)

The Media's Unhealthy Obsession With Sarah Palin / Sarah Palin Is A Mistake / Mccain Picks Sarah Palin As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarah Palin Is Very Effective, Obama Is A Noise Maker. by saintneo(m): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2008
I am yet to see real leadership spirit in Obama, he is just a very good orator only.
Please check out Sarah Palin on this link http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7607039.stm
Regards
Re: Sarah Palin Is Very Effective, Obama Is A Noise Maker. by BigB11(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2008
The site or link you've posted listed 1o things that we now know about Sarah Palin; now, my question is: what about 100 other things we do not know about this chick?

You must be severely brainwashed for you to come here to start a topic that says Sarah Palin is very effective.
How could she be effective when she hasn't answered a single question regarding her background, experience and qualification?
How could you present such a label without completely knowing this chick? What is wrong with you?

The republicans have only strategically selected this chick to indirectly send messages to "pissed off" white women (mostly Hillary Clinton's supporters) and to place the Dem into a very uncomfortable position.

They intentionally picked a chick that is full of unpleasant baggage; which is making it very difficult for the Dems to fight back.

Even a 2 yr old knows that carelessly fighting back may heavily cost Obama;hence, he must be very careful and be more systematic in approaching "The Republican Trap"

I personally blame Hillary Clinton for this mess ( it shouldn't have gone down this way at-all); and she should immediately step up and clean up the shit she has implemented.

@topic:
It's damn too early to be posting this type of topic; I'm completely confident that things will change for better (for Obama) as soon as the dust settles down.
Re: Sarah Palin Is Very Effective, Obama Is A Noise Maker. by TopBanana: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2008
@Big B1
Don't reply him, he starts a thread and come back with his real log in name Kobojunkie or whatever.
Re: Sarah Palin Is Very Effective, Obama Is A Noise Maker. by MrCrackles(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2008
saintneo:

I am yet to see real leadership spirit in Obama, he is just a very good orator only.
Please check out Sarah Palin on this link http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7607039.stm
Regards

fuc.k Sarah Palin

She can chew a dic.k!
Re: Sarah Palin Is Very Effective, Obama Is A Noise Maker. by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2008
TopBanana:

@Big B1
Don't reply him, he starts a thread and come back with his real log in name Kobojunkie or whatever.

And you were able to figure this out, how?

Here I was, thinking, finally, we have a level headed person who is open to discussing without the personal attacks and jabs, sheesh!!!
Re: Sarah Palin Is Very Effective, Obama Is A Noise Maker. by Uche2nna(m): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2008
Kobojunkie:

And you were able to figure this out, how?

lol!!!

Typical Kobo. Always on the other side of the divide.
Re: Sarah Palin Is Very Effective, Obama Is A Noise Maker. by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2008
I don't know about you but it seems we get more kids in here on a daily basis who are more willing to go for personal attacks and insulting others for not standing on the same side with them, than we get rational human beings who are mature and reasonable enough to understand there is a line that should not be crossed when debating issues. It gets under my skin when people do this and they seem to do it a lot in here these days.
Re: Sarah Palin Is Very Effective, Obama Is A Noise Maker. by rubi(f): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2008
Kobojunkie:

I don't know about you but it seems we get more kids in here on a daily basis who are more willing to go for personal attacks and insulting others for not standing on the same side with them, than we get rational human beings who are mature and reasonable enough to understand there is a line that should not be crossed when debating issues. It gets under my skin when people do this and they seem to do it a lot in here these days.

WORD!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sarah Palin Is Very Effective, Obama Is A Noise Maker. by Uche2nna(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2008
Kobojunkie:

I don't know about you but it seems we get more kids in here on a daily basis who are more willing to go for personal attacks and insulting others for not standing on the same side with them,

Reason why I hardly engage in most debates now. NL to me now is more of a comic relief. I come in, get my share of laffs and buzz off. No time for drama cheesy
Re: Sarah Palin Is Very Effective, Obama Is A Noise Maker. by toshmann(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2008
Uche2nna:

Reason why I hardly engage in most debates now. Nairaland to me now is more of a comic relief. I come in, get my share of laffs and buzz off. No time for drama cheesy

that's the primary reason for the establishment of nairaland after all cheesy

but some peeps come here and end up annoying themselves and others grin
Re: Sarah Palin Is Very Effective, Obama Is A Noise Maker. by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2008
Uche2nna:

Reason why I hardly engage in most debates now. Nairaland to me now is more of a comic relief. I come in, get my share of laffs and buzz off. No time for drama cheesy

Same here, problem is even when you post small comments here and there, that somehow riles themn up as well.
Re: Sarah Palin Is Very Effective, Obama Is A Noise Maker. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2008
Kobojunkie:

This coming from someone whose response to several posts is ROFLMAO.
A person who calls others simple opinions "RUBBISH" because he disagrees with them.

by the way, this is one comment you called rubbish.

@Hannibal

Your perception of intelligence or otherwise is entirely up to u. The fact that some posters disagree with your opinion on this post does'nt make them, or their posts unintelligent.

Be objective, be open and grow.

Looks worthy of the dustbin, abi?
Re: Sarah Palin Is Very Effective, Obama Is A Noise Maker. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Absurd. I would have agreed if this had come from someone more mature. Talk they say is cheap.
Re: Sarah Palin Is Very Effective, Obama Is A Noise Maker. by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2008
See what I mean?? ROFLMAO!!!

(1) (Reply)

First Round Of Debates Obama 1 - Mccain 0 / Josef Fritzl Rape case - What Will The West Have Said If He was an African? / The Saudi Prince Accused Of Murdering His Servant In Five-star Hotel Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.