Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate (3411 Views)

Sick A Joke? Charlie Hebdo Mocks Russian Plane Crash In Egypt / McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by BigB11(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2008
I was told that his injuries as POW prevent him from being able to use computer. What a weak lie and another trick for the fools.

I want you guys to check out this war hero and make your judgement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YGiqopm4hI

FYI: I met this magnificent entity (1 on 1) just last month and I can tell you that this exceptional human being makes John McCain an absolute fraud.
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by na2day2(m): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2008
well someone that can't write a single line of java code, that is definately an idiot grin grin grin grin i know tons of folks that had to be taught how to make a new folder 5yrs running lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Kobojunkie:

My mistake! Just irritated by the fact that adults continue to move themselves to seriously low processing levels mostly out of bias. I compare this to my considering all those who can not write at least a line of java as idiots not qualified to be good mothers or fathers. It is mindboggling to me that anyone would think this is the way to judge persons.
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by na2day2(m): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2008
u r a dumb ass, u need to read and get facts before u jump here dropping post angry angry angry

xcubed:

WAIT! Hold it! how do u explain "lipstick on a pig(Sara Palin and Mccain's administration)" how u do u explain "joe biden''s sex education plan to be taught at kindergarten classes " tell me, would u rather have an Old experienced president "20yrs of service in us house" with anotheryoung experienced v.P (biggest state in america's governor) OR you woul have a young president with little or no experience(hollywood megastar) with an old V.P as his runing mate, Yes McCain might be computer ill', who the mess has time to be sending mails NOTE he's not completely dump he just doesn't send mails, Vote for Obama if you want because Mccain is leading right now as of today's poll, Don't forget that he is also a muslim who might have compassion on people like Osama and likes because they are ONE FUCKING FAMILY. Also why the mess those america need a BLACK president.
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by redsun(m): 3:41am On Sep 14, 2008
What is good about war?Why should mccain be a hero?because he is a killer, who got caught in the process of his rampage.

Do you really know about vietnam war?Find out.
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by redsun(m): 3:55am On Sep 14, 2008
sara palin is not as good as a pig,nothing personal,she is a fucking redneck and red necks are sub-humans,just like tribalist,just like hitler, african and the rest of the world corrupt politicians.

Good over evil.
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by NegroNtns(m): 4:23am On Sep 14, 2008
Portraying him as illiterate will only endear those small town American folks to him. That will make Republicans bounce back and counter attack by saying computer is not a family value. And by attacking McCain's illiteracy in technology, he is out of touch with American values.
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by redsun(m): 4:39am On Sep 14, 2008
Obama does not have to win,he is just making a point.We are all winners and losers which ever way you see it.Stand your ground for the sake universal truth,which is ONE.

Prick your conscience.
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by darfur(m): 4:41am On Sep 14, 2008
if obama was unable to use the computer some emergency mccain supporters in this thread would have been jumping off their feet.

some peeps here are worse than hannity, given the opportunity. debate for all you care, obama is an american citizen, he has a right to contest and he is qualified to be the president of the united states. he did, made history so far, and he is definitely more intelligent than bush, mccain, chenney, pallin etc combined.

imagine the republicans, bush has horrible school records, mccain came 5th from last(an improvement over bush grin) but obama had great results in harvard and he earned his admission in harvard( not bush who used his dad's influence to get a place in yale), even hillary (the witch grin) had excellent results from yale(probably thru witchcraft grin)

no wonder the white trash, illiterate appalachian dumbos vote republicans and dread educated smart people. no wonder being a community organiser at 22yrs of age is now a negative CV, no wonder getting 200,000 germans to wave the US flag is now a negative event, no wonder people like paris hilton are celebrities, no wonder . . . . make i no talk lipsrsealed
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by NegroNtns(m): 5:08am On Sep 14, 2008
Woo woo, Darfur, calm down.

This is political campaing not academic faculty. Professor Obama should take his academic hat off and put on his political hat. Once he does that, he will soon realize that in a political campaign the end goal is to improve your acceptability and diminish your liabilities.

By using that attack, McCain camp are not going to respond with the word 'computer', NO. They are going to use the powerful keyword 'illiterate' to arouse sentiments against Obama. That's a liability.

This is no joke, this guy have 7 weeks left. You keep saying he does not have to win. I'm not sure you understand what's at stake here. His winning is symbolic for both whites and blacks.

For whites in the sense that he will be under pressure to address and fix the issue of reparation once and for all, as well as affirmative action. He already against affirmative action. So he is the sacrificial lamb here for those social credits that whites owe to blacks but have failed to address satisfactorily.

After his term in office, no black will henceforth have the voice to question why a white president failed to resolve that inequity. Cus they will point finger at one of their own, Obama.

For blacks, beside being a historical milestone, no one can articulate for you why they want him to win.

Bottom line, he needs to stop hanging himself and I'm beginning to wonder, what's Biden doing allowing Obama to do damage to the ticket? Beside foreign affairs, what good is Biden domestically?

I have never seen a VP tell a crowd at a political rally that somebody else was better qualified than them in the job. That was a doofus statement.
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by xcubed(m): 7:48am On Sep 14, 2008
na2day?:

you're a dumb ass, u need to read and get facts before u jump here dropping post angry angry angry

Ooooohhh! I need to get facts abi? ok do u mind proving me wrong with proof that everything i wrote are lies, Betcha u cant men u can't!
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by McKren(m): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2008
BigB1

I was told that his injuries as POW prevent him from being able to use computer. What a weak lie and another trick for the fools.

I want you guys to check out this war hero and make your judgement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YGiqopm4hI

FYI: I met this magnificent entity (1 on 1) just last month and I can tell you that this exceptional human being makes John McCain an absolute fraud.

I have heard that argument too.
But out of curiousity, its it more difficult to hold a pen and write with an injured finger or to type on a keyboard.

I don't understand how someone who out of torture can not type on a keyboard can write using a pen.

John McCain is not brilliant enough to lead, he belongs to the past.
The idea that such an old brash and reckless man will be the leader of the most powerful country frightens me.
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by BigB11(m): 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2008
But out of curiousity, its it more difficult to hold a pen and write with an injured finger or to type on a keyboard.

I don't understand how someone who out of torture can not type on a keyboard can write using a pen.

Again, the repulicans' tricks are simply designed for the fools.

It is also funny how many of us here are turning this debate into a IICC shooting Stars Vs Enugu Rangers final game. For folks that live or have investments in USA, this isn't a game, it is real.

At the end of the day, there wouldn't be a separate gas price or food price for just the republicans; we (republicans and dems) are going to deal with the end result of the product that is placed in the whitehouse. Therefore, it would simply be sensible for all of us (American citizens) not to plant defective seeds (McCain and Palin) if we expect a fruitful outcome.
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by na2day2(m): 5:30am On Sep 15, 2008
xcubed:

Ooooohhh! I need to get facts abi? ok do u mind proving me wrong with proof that everything i wrote are lies, Betcha u can't men u can't!

for starters, it was Obama not Biden that was accused for sex education to kindergarten classes, which has been proven wrong, the bill was meant to explain to kids the difference between a "good touch" and a "bad touch", and considering the alarming rate of child sexual abuse in the usa, that is a darn good bill. that makes u a dumb ass 1. u can have 20 yrs of foolishness that don't mean u are qualify to be president, there are good experiences and bad. how do u justify the fact that experience was used as a yard stick to judge obama, but in palins case it is a different story? cindy mccain's explanation for sarah's international experience is that russia is next door to alaska, really? shocked shocked shocked so is the fact that texas is next to mexico and bush being the governor was elected as president, see how far that got us. we are borrowing money from the chinese to buy cheap chinese products, smart move u can say, right? we been bushed for 8 long years. the double standardness of the GOP and the republican party is outrageous. check this out, when alot of the surrogates were asked why shouldn't people judge sarah who is against sex education in school but yet has a pregnant unwedded teen, and what the difference between her teen and say Britteny Spears kid sister who is a yr younger(the Spears family was heavily criticized for that pregnancy) , their bright answer was, that Britteny's kid sister was unsupervised. now think about it, u might be slow but i am sure even u can get this one. if the Spear's teen was unsupervised, then the parents actually didnt know she had sex, but if the parents(in this case sarah palin and todd palin) supervise their daughter and yet she got pregnant, it is only logical to think they were aware of her having sex and unprotected sex too. which is worse, the self righteous sinner or the sinner? the answer is in the bible. moreover, alot of video footage of sarah's underage daughter drinking alcohol abound on the internet, so much for supervision.

obama was condemmed by mccain for accepting earmarks, really? obama has his spending on earmarks online and u can verify every project undertaken. this is the hypocrisy, palin took alot of earmarks for just above 5000 people in her city. now which one of these folks have more needs, chicago or alaska, i leave u to be the judge of that. palin took about $27m in earmarks for that small city and they are currently in a $23m debt because of her spending habits, that small city, can u beat that? now to her credit, she did do alot of projects to benefit her people and even cut taxes to give back to the people money, but the problem here is, spending money the city or the state dont have, leads to debts, huge debts.before u come out trying to justify her by saying at least she used it for her people, i want u to think, if a person uses his/her credit card to buy stuff but dont have the money to pay back, or they got a house that is outside their income range, when they finally run into a financial mess, people blame them because of the fact they spent beyond their means, same thing here, sarah spending beyond the income of the city/state in a big way. as we speak, alaska has the highest earmark demand than any other state in the entire united states, what an irony! undecided undecided undecided and look, some of the earmarks are just a waste of taxpayers money, for example, she requested $8m to renovate an airport that has only 8 flights in a month, what?! shocked shocked to think i agree to pay taxes angry angry angry also, she requested $4m of earmarks to study some sea creature, i cant remember the exact name, and when her deputy was asked by cnn why $4m just to study those creatures, once again they had a brilliant answer, the creatures live in federal and state waters(George Washington will turn in his grave for that one). there are just too many things to point out but none of these would matter if the republicans were not so hypocritical. just for the records, most of the things she has done u guys call her "experience" are more inline with obama than mccain, cnn did an extensive one on this, go google her policies, whether is how to deal with oil companies, taxes etc. and note, seeing russia dont count for any kind or sharp of international experience, like someone once said, she is close to the north pole, she must have seen santa. as for all those that claim that she has 5 kids, has an experience to be VP or even the president, i want to let u know that there are women in african with 10 kids, nobody has made them president yet, if kids are the yard stick, africans will rule the world tongue tongue

Alaska may be the largest state in the federation but in terms of human population, they dont have that power, and democracy is the human power via votes. alaska population is less than 1m people if i remember right, check out texas, we are about 25m out of the 300m in the entire country. as for the fact of wether mccains ability to use computers is a factor, please just look at obasanjo, hopefully that gives u an idea of our fear. this is the 21st century not the 16th century mister, nobody is asking him to be savvy but at least an understanding of the fact of the technological challenges the world faces in IT and how IT has integrated the world should at least make him use email if for nothing else. u said he doesn't send mail, oh yes he does, he makes cindy do the mailing for him. i truly wonder how long she has been his electronic NIPOST lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

it is appalling for me to hear a nigerian use that line of attack saying obama is a muslim, so what? being a muslim makes him less intelligent? whatever happen to separation of church and state. it is a shame that americans go force others to accept democracy and in the name of having "equal rights" for the citizens of those countries, they make war while they dont even believe in the same. dont muslims in america pay tax? dont they enlist them to go die in a war? what is wrong with america having a president that is not white? u must be a bigger idiot than i thought. angry angry angry
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Woo woo, Darfur, calm down.

This is political campaing not academic faculty. Professor Obama should take his academic hat off and put on his political hat. Once he does that, he will soon realize that in a political campaign the end goal is to improve your acceptability and diminish your liabilities.

By using that attack, McCain camp are not going to respond with the word 'computer', NO. They are going to use the powerful keyword 'illiterate' to arouse sentiments against Obama. That's a liability.

This is no joke, this guy have 7 weeks left. You keep saying he does not have to win. I'm not sure you understand what's at stake here. His winning is symbolic for both whites and blacks.

For whites in the sense that he will be under pressure to address and fix the issue of reparation once and for all, as well as affirmative action. He already against affirmative action. So he is the sacrificial lamb here for those social credits that whites owe to blacks but have failed to address satisfactorily.
After his term in office, no black will henceforth have the voice to question why a white president failed to resolve that inequity. Cus they will point finger at one of their own, Obama.
For blacks, beside being a historical milestone, no one can articulate for you why they want him to win.

Bottom line, he needs to stop hanging himself and I'm beginning to wonder, what's Biden doing allowing Obama to do damage to the ticket? Beside foreign affairs, what good is Biden domestically?

I have never seen a VP tell a crowd at a political rally that somebody else was better qualified than them in the job. That was a doofus statement.

Excellent points made there!! I thought them worth highlighting here.
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by xcubed(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2008
na2day?:

for starters, it was Obama not Biden that was accused for sex education to kindergarten classes, which has been proven wrong, the bill was meant to explain to kids the difference between a "good touch" and a "bad touch", and considering the alarming rate of child sexual abuse in the usa, that is a darn good bill. that makes u a dumb ass 1. u can have 20 years of foolishness that don't mean u are qualify to be president, there are good experiences and bad. how do u justify the fact that experience was used as a yard stick to judge obama, but in palins case it is a different story? cindy mccain's explanation for sarah's international experience is that russia is next door to alaska, really? shocked shocked shocked so is the fact that texas is next to mexico and bush being the governor was elected as president, see how far that got us. we are borrowing money from the chinese to buy cheap chinese products, smart move u can say, right? we been bushed for 8 long years. the double standardness of the GOP and the republican party is outrageous. check this out, when alot of the surrogates were asked why shouldn't people judge sarah who is against sex education in school but yet has a pregnant unwedded teen, and what the difference between her teen and say Britteny Spears kid sister who is a yr younger(the Spears family was heavily criticized for that pregnancy) , their bright answer was, that Britteny's kid sister was unsupervised. now think about it, u might be slow but i am sure even u can get this one. if the Spear's teen was unsupervised, then the parents actually didnt know she had sex, but if the parents(in this case sarah palin and todd palin) supervise their daughter and yet she got pregnant, it is only logical to think they were aware of her having sex and unprotected sex too. which is worse, the self righteous sinner or the sinner? the answer is in the bible. moreover, alot of video footage of sarah's underage daughter drinking alcohol abound on the internet, so much for supervision.

obama was condemmed by mccain for accepting earmarks, really? obama has his spending on earmarks online and u can verify every project undertaken. this is the hypocrisy, palin took alot of earmarks for just above 5000 people in her city. now which one of these folks have more needs, chicago or alaska, i leave u to be the judge of that. palin took about $27m in earmarks for that small city and they are currently in a $23m debt because of her spending habits, that small city, can u beat that? now to her credit, she did do alot of projects to benefit her people and even cut taxes to give back to the people money, but the problem here is, spending money the city or the state don't have, leads to debts, huge debts.before u come out trying to justify her by saying at least she used it for her people, i want u to think, if a person uses his/her credit card to buy stuff but don't have the money to pay back, or they got a house that is outside their income range, when they finally run into a financial mess, people blame them because of the fact they spent beyond their means, same thing here, sarah spending beyond the income of the city/state in a big way. as we speak, alaska has the highest earmark demand than any other state in the entire united states, what an irony! undecided undecided undecided and look, some of the earmarks are just a waste of taxpayers money, for example, she requested $8m to renovate an airport that has only 8 flights in a month, what?! shocked shocked to think i agree to pay taxes angry angry angry also, she requested $4m of earmarks to study some sea creature, i can't remember the exact name, and when her deputy was asked by cnn why $4m just to study those creatures, once again they had a brilliant answer, the creatures live in federal and state waters(George Washington will turn in his grave for that one). there are just too many things to point out but none of these would matter if the republicans were not so hypocritical. just for the records, most of the things she has done u guys call her "experience" are more inline with obama than mccain, cnn did an extensive one on this, go google her policies, whether is how to deal with oil companies, taxes etc. and note, seeing russia don't count for any kind or sharp of international experience, like someone once said, she is close to the north pole, she must have seen santa. as for all those that claim that she has 5 kids, has an experience to be VP or even the president, i want to let u know that there are women in african with 10 kids, nobody has made them president yet, if kids are the yard stick, africans will rule the world tongue tongue

Alaska may be the largest state in the federation but in terms of human population, they don't have that power, and democracy is the human power via votes. alaska population is less than 1m people if i remember right, check out texas, we are about 25m out of the 300m in the entire country. as for the fact of wether mccains ability to use computers is a factor, please just look at obasanjo, hopefully that gives u an idea of our fear. this is the 21st century not the 16th century mister, nobody is asking him to be savvy but at least an understanding of the fact of the technological challenges the world faces in IT and how IT has integrated the world should at least make him use email if for nothing else. u said he doesn't send mail, oh yes he does, he makes cindy do the mailing for him. i truly wonder how long she has been his electronic NIPOST lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

it is appalling for me to hear a nigerian use that line of attack saying obama is a muslim, so what? being a muslim makes him less intelligent? whatever happen to separation of church and state. it is a shame that americans go force others to accept democracy and in the name of having "equal rights" for the citizens of those countries, they make war while they don't even believe in the same. don't muslims in america pay tax? don't they enlist them to go die in a war? what is wrong with america having a president that is not white? u must be a bigger idiot than i thought. angry angry angry

Haba kole to yen oooooooooo, take it easy now na2day!
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by 1luvkipsus: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2008
Is he supposed to be sending e-mails to Americans as their President? This is a non issue.
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by sistawoman: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2008
With each passing day, as we draw closer to the election McCain and Palin dig themselves deeper in the hole.

All you have to do is turn on the news, and will find yet something else stupid they have said "the fundementals of the ecomony are in good shape" Exactly what ecomony is he talking about.
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by Oladipo3: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2008
For me, whatever the pre-election process takes,it is expedient that Obama win the election because we (blanks) need a face and then begin to tap from our long labour from slavery.
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2008
1luvkipsus:

Is he supposed to be sending e-mails to Americans as their President? This is a non issue.

abi ooo!!!
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by na2day2(m): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2008
my question to u is this, if there is a security breach in the phone communication that to the president and someone wants to send him sensitive info but is not sure who to trust, and the person sends it via a secured mail and it is encrypted, how on earth will Mccain know how to open the mail, let alone decrypt any info?

1luvkipsus:

have u ever worked for a guy that has very little knowledge or appreciation for IT and u are suppose to make request for funds for a project? if u have u will know why it is critical that he gets the basic stuff.
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by Kobojunkie: 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2008
You mean that before you yourself discovered email, you could not receive messages?? CHAI!!! ROFLMAO!!!

I am sorry I work every other month with people who are not IT-versed and yet to encounter any communication issues. My Gosh!! Now President MUST have IT skills Chai!!! This is from a person whose own president(Yar Adua), and senators ( Nigerian) most likely has never seen a computer ooo, let alone understand what email means.
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by EDIPO(m): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2008
mccain has not refuted that! i guess it is the truth then.

anyway, i can, does it make me better than mccain?

cheers grin
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by Kobojunkie: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2008
Well, he claims to have injuries from his war days that prevent him from using his fingers as much and so that is the excuse being offered in this case. I remember the same injury was used as excuse for some other situation earlier.
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by na2day2(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2008
like remembering how many houses he has

Kobojunkie:

Well, he claims to have injuries from his war days that prevent him from using his fingers as much and so that is the excuse being offered in this case. I remember the same injury was used as excuse for some other situation earlier.
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2008
There are some things that reveal a persons level of maturity.

For anyone to tell me that on the day of election, he would consider the candidates ability to send email or remember the number of houses he has before casting his vote, is all that is needed to suck the energy out of a person like me.
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by na2day2(m): 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2008
once again, u don't read and understand before u post, i can't keep calling u to pay attention to details. i said if there was a "security breach", this scenario is to paint a means of only getting communication by mail to an inbox no one else can access except the president and the messenger don't trust any other to deliver this sensitive data.

point two, this is the 21st century, yes the president should be able to use basic stuff like email, yes, i said BASIC! not IT skills, using email don't make u have any skill in the remotest form  in IT. u are the kind of folks that end up confusing the public about simple terminologies like a "white hat", "grey hat" or "black hat". why on earth do u think that in some places like in texas, if u don't have a car, u are not qualify for a job even if your job does not entail driving? answer is simple, reliable mobility is a criteria(though not stated) even if u have a degree and experience qualification. the presidency is a job too and being a POW does not make u qualified to be the president. Saddam was a POW, if he was alive will u vote for him?, others came back from that war alive, others didnt crash 5 plans, nobody is calling them war heroes fit to be president, remember that.

lastly, i said "worked for a guy": implication, he is your boss, a manager of some sort, and if he does not see why u want a new cisco router, u will explain bucket full just for a little fund, but wait still something goes wrong on the network and all u need was just one more router to break up that broadcast domain, then they will blame u without pointing fingers at themselves for not being responsive to your request.

Kobojunkie:

You mean that before you yourself discovered email, you could not receive messages?? CHAI!!! ROFLMAO!!!

I am sorry I work every other month with people who are not IT-versed and yet to encounter any communication issues. My Gosh!! Now President MUST have IT skills Chai!!! This is from a person whose own president(Yar Adua), and senators ( Nigerian) most likely has never seen a computer ooo, let alone understand what email means.

u are using nigerian leaders like that is meant to be an impressive example, look at how they have kill the country, i am shocked u even wanted to use mccain illiteracy to compare to nigerian leaders illiteracy, thats just goes to enforce the idea of an anti-mccain vote. shocked shocked shocked thanks but no thanks angry
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by na2day2(m): 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2008
for a person to tell me that they see russia from alaska is considered an international experience, sir u sucked the energy out of my great grand kids

Kobojunkie:

There are some things that reveal a persons level of maturity.

For anyone to tell me that on the day of election, he would consider the candidates ability to send email or remember the number of houses he has before casting his vote, is all that is needed to suck the energy out of a person like me.
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by Kobojunkie: 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2008
Actually, I meant I have worked for a guy with little computer skills. Yes, he was my boss as in I was working on a contract with him and he happened to be my supervisor and had me do practically everything IT for his company.

I brought the Nigerian factor in to help you understand that no where on the job requirement for the position of presidency is the candidate required to be IT knowledgable. You are trying really hard here to connect two unconnectables. It is not done here in America and not even in Nigeria, so why do you continue to TRY SO HARD to make that connection and think it makes sense?
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by Kobojunkie: 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2008
na2day?:

for a person to tell me that they see russia from alaska is considered an international experience, sir u sucked the energy out of my great grand kids

You are desperately trying to connect these things at all cost, huh?? My GOSH!!! ROLFMAO!!
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by na2day2(m): 12:04am On Sep 17, 2008
at least i make a point while u just carry as a regular follow follow. how can i help u to understand that sending email has nothing to do with having any form of IT. is he sending the mail from a command line terminal? is it not just clicking of the mouse? why not compare him to guys like putin who is vastly intelligent in many modern day technology, see how is he gradually trying to bring back the old USSR and we want to bring in someone that in all his years is yet understand a basic thing like email.
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by sistawoman: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2008
How is America to excel in the technological field when our own President does not understand the importance of being able to simply send an email?

How has that worked for us over the past 8 years? Do we really want another 4 years of the same?

How can we move our country forward in the 21st century with a President still stuck in the 20th?
Re: Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate by joewilly(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2008
without sentiment to race or colour and judging from things on ground obama is the right candidate, the old folk from the republican party has lost touch with reality and will bring archaic style of rulership, Americans will spark a correct suprise with the focus obama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Women Rapeing Men / NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official / PHOTO: Mark Zuckerberg As A Little Boy Vs Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.