Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! (3567 Views)

Vbhostnet Who Has A Hosting Account With It / How Can I Move My Php Website From Free Hosting To Premium/paid Hosting / Help- Email Backup From One Hosting To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by smartsoft(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2008
Don't push me to insult you maaaaaaaaaan! i don't want to but if you do i won't do that here,  i can do that legally,  if thats what you want and they will screw your ass up, see i went to to GTB bank 1 more time,  for transaction code,  and the customer care agent told me,  sorry sir we can't give you a transaction code because it's against our policy,  she said if you don't believe is left for you,  so don't be stupid by telling me i'm lieing,  if you read top post here, i said i had to beg and create a scene in the bank before they can even attend to me by telling me money was deposited in your bank account,  or you want me to tell you the  GTB branch where i went too ?,  am asking again do you have you own GTBNairahost bank ?

If you can't show us the whole of your statement account,  just paint some places and upload it here,  you can see how i did mine,  leave him alone,  i won't say anything again, but be rest assured where you are @malaysia,  if you here something nasty don't get burnt,  because it was what you want, told you don't say i don't

For everyone who contributed,  May God bless you and thanks
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by A2J(m): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2008
I better move my hosting away from Nairahost once it expire next year, smartsoft experience and the way nairahost respond is very bad, who knows, i might be next in line, i rather avoid that than some1 enjoying my hard-earned money.
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by smartsoft(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2008
hummm
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by cbi24: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2008
Nariahost , You guys are big enough to solve this matter. You guys should know that this is technical problem , Just met your web gateway and resolve the matter rather than continuing this trend
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by bug24(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2008
Sometimes in life we have to make sacrifices to retain/uphold our prestige.

host is more than 2,200 for God's sake, Instead of Nairahost inheriting a bad name via this post, Why not just give this guy whateva he wants, must we gain all the time?

cant you guyz even just give something out for free? haba!!!

Please stop being stubborn cos you think you are on ur right and give Smarthsoft what he wants before another client goes off your platform.

Fellow webmasters, i hope av spoken all of ya minds?
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by abhosts(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2008
To be Sincere, I think the reputation of Nairahost is being unjustly maligned by smartsoft. Why in the world will the owners of this company want to create a scene over N2200?

Since no one here knows how the algorithms of webpay is formatted, how can you jump to such conclusions about nairahosts?

What if webpay works like this:

Step 1: Deduct money from Card
Step 2: Complete order on Merchant Site
Step 3: Credit Merchant Webpay Account With Proceeds of Sale.

Now, if you got a "page cannot display" message before completion, it is possible that nairahost has received nothing.

@smartsoft

This issue can only be resolved by interswitch, since they have an oversight perspective regarding their payment system.
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by smartsoft(m): 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2008
abhost ! why not hold you peace huh ? besides am i suppose to be fighting over thing like this, ? they should activate my account and find something to do to their webpay or whatever you call it, i dot want to reply this post anymore, if they like they should do it, if they don't they should not, they can go ahead and eat the money, i will find another alternative hosting provider, but they should be rest assured they will hear a big bang from me,
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by bug24(m): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2008
Broda,
please take it easy when you make threats, they might back-fire to what even you never had in mind.
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by webpro(m): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2008
i have had a problem of paying for my domain and my invoice still shows pending payments, this happened with lovingdomains.com, then i switched to estdomains.com, any time it occurs, i will drop a ticket which will be attended to after some hours. Now in this case, am not under any pressure, and i can affored to wait. but lets look at a situation were you are under pressure from a clients who needs his site to be running instantly, smartsoft is under such pressure and needs something to be done.

What i suggest is that NairaHost should paste statement of their account to show that the money is not there, somebody by name Niran some time ago said he had paid for a product i was marketing then, i went to the bank, no money was paid from him, i called him and told him but he insisted he paid me, i printed the statement of my account and scaned to him just for clearity sake, but till today he still calls me a thief, that i cheated him of his N2,900, but i know i did not get his money from anywere. the bank comfirmed that. i gave him suggestions to go to the branch he paid the money to comfirm which i don't know if he did. What am saying is that NairaHOST should do the same just to show that you are not having his money. N2200 is not supposed to create such seen here

cheers
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2008
Hello abhost, don't say what u know nothing about because u never can telling who is reading your post

Nairahost could have done something to save their sorry a55, leave them, they will smell their a55 when they realize their clients migrating after expiration of services with them.

From what nairahost have been posting, it is obvious the message they are passing to smartsoft is

look, whether we have your money or not, we will not grant your wish, we are ready for you till the end

and tell me, who will lose?
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by eolutosin(m): 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2008
Hi all,
Thanks for the concerns. We already sent an email to Smartsoft on how to resolve this.

However, I feel that my fellow professionals would know better about how the Interswitch WebPay gateways works. For the benefit of others who don't know, I will like to highlight what "abhosts" already said in his post:
Step 1: Clients Places Order Online on Merchant's website
Step 2: Interswitch checks client's account to check if there is enough balance for the transaction
Setp 3: Interswitch deducts money from client's Card
Step 4: Complete order on Merchant's Site and add payment to client's invoice
Step 5: Credit Merchant Webpay Account With Proceeds of Sale.

The problem was with step 3 and 4. The interswitch log shows that the transaction was not completed. So, Step 4 was not completed.

Like I said in my previous response, Nairahost does not have the money. I have checked both our GTBank account and Interswitch log several times already today. The money was not credited to our account. We quite that understand that Smartsoft's bank account may have been debited and that is why we explained what we feel he can do to ensure that he gets his money back as soon as possible. Please note that interswitch only credits Merchant account when transaction is completed.

I had similar experience sometimes back when I placed order for some services online. My account was debited and the merchant's was not credited. So, I was not offered the service. I had to send a letter to my bank (stating date of transaction, amount, merchant involved). My bank resolved the issue and credited my account with the money deducted. The banks and interswitch definitely know how to resolve this kind of issue.

This is exactly what I suggested that Smartsoft should do in my response to his ticket raised.

Thank you
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by SamMilla1(m): 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2008
smart, you went to create a scene at a bank?
just to clarify some information that will contribute nothing positively to the problem @hand.
i told u in d beginning of this thread to have a little patient.
It all came to that at last.
I use a foreign hosts for my sites, yet i know how things go atimes.
Dont get angry so much over electronically operated programmes
they disappoint atimes.
I hope they have resolved your issue because i got angry the way you tried to discredit these people
because of a mere 2200 naira. thats about 10 pounds
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by A2J(m): 12:17am On Sep 17, 2008
Please you guys should understand smartsoft here jare, cant you read that he is under pressure and threats of police arrest? and you want him to just sit down and wait for support ticket to be replied to?(that's if they reply).

@eolutosin and abhosts,

We all know and understand how such things works, all smartsoft is asking (i believe) is that you kind of give him a proof that the money isn't in your bank account (which is a screenshot of your account balance on the said date), as he has a proof that money has been transferred from his account into your company account.
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by bug24(m): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2008
Abeg, let peace rain, else, we'll all contribute 2 naira each till we reach 2,200 and we give to smartsoft, to save Nairahost's ass since they cant sacrifice the dime to save their name both when they are on their right and when not.
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by abhosts(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2008
Why should a company of Nairahost's Standing reveal it's financial Details to the public, just to satisfy the curiosity of a disgruntled customer? It is obvious that most people contributing to this thread are either small timers in business or have no clue of business at all.

@bug24,

Nairahost gives out free stuff on their website from time to time so calling them stingy is an insult and I think you owe them an apology since you know very little about them. Don't you get it? granting smartsoft's wish translates to succumbing to blackmail, which is all this thread has succeeded in doing.

I do not know the owners of nairahost. However, I have read a lot of stuff about them that makes me come to a conclusion that they are young men of integrity.
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by bug24(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2008
@abhost,

u used the word "STINGY" i didnt.
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by abhosts(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2008
bug24:

@abhost,

u used the word "STINGY" i didnt.

You made that insinuation.
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by smartsoft(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2008
Abhost i bet you stay out of this because you don't know one bit of any clue that is going on at my end here, so i won't say much,
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by smartsoft(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2008
Anyway,  i got back today and tosin i was told if you give me your branch name where the bank was opened, my branch will send your bank a memo and they will rectify the problem ASAP,

Today i got a news that the owners of the domain are threaten the fellow that gave me the domains to registered, with police and  he has been hiding from them from the office,  he said once they get him he will have to bring them direct to me,  since Kazey and his company wants to put me into shame,  i found another alternative by contacting a company at CAMEROON AFROVISION GROUP headed by mambenanje http://www.afrovisiongroup.com

The domain has been transfered and it will be working finally tomorrow, and what happens to my money, that has been paid already hehehehe i'm still battling with it untill nairahost give me back money or else i go do wetin dey for my mind,

thank you everyone for the concern,  May God bless you all
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by mambenanje(m): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2008
well lets hope the money issue will be resolved but atleast police no go carry you go @smartsoft and guys dont hate on nairahost, technology fails so they are not an exception.
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by abhosts(m): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2008
@mambenanje,

You had better perform as promised if you don't want a negative thread to be opened for you as well. grin
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by smartsoft(m): 9:33am On Sep 18, 2008
Very funny Abhost !
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by fibre: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2008
smart soft is right! nairahost is the worst host ever please do not use them! I introduced my friend to the site and he has had wahala poininting the domain to the account for over 3 months, he will soon paste his problem, because i showed him this link.

Me i bought hosting from them, only for the site to keep going off, or for my database to keep getting reverted! matter of fact the hosting account was hell.

I bought a new host and decided to point my domain to the new host, but no way! their customer care doesn't reply. I am even suprised the kazey of a mess! is replying to this thread while there are a kazillion unattended tickets. so i noticed they sell .com.ng domains, since i have always wanted to get one, I decided to try them again, because i don't know any other option.

I managed to get up to the NiRA identification process, i have sent nairahost an email to change my dns to my host but no respond, its going to a week now!!!!

I have learnt my lesson, I will never buy hosting from a naija site! the other day i saw this office attendant that owned a hosting site, he used a nice template and u would feel he was a genuine company if u saw his site. thats what we have out there riffraff naija resellers only looking for profit.

and the kayode dude is claiming right! feigning, "when we get a notice we will activate your account", get my dns pointed jo!!!!
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by deltree(m): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2008
U have no idea how happy i was when i found this thread cos i was beginning to wonder if i was the only victim of the poor services offered by host. I'v paid for linux starter package twice within the past two weeks for my domain name registered with nairahost and till date i still haven't received any information from them. I sent a mail with an attached copy of my payed invoice to both the support and customercare but still no response. Honestly i would never advise anyone to use nairahost, it's just been a terrible pain in d a** all the way. I did try to transfer my domain name once to free my self from their wahala but the transfer was never completed because the e-mail address nairahost placed for the confirmation wasn't mine, in the control panel it shows my e-mail address but for the confirmation, they sent contact@privacyprotect.org. My new intended hosts sent an e-mail to this address for confirmation and never got any response so i was stuck and had to pay for the linux package which is now a dead end as wee. Kayode abeg answer me o!!!
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by fibre: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2008
thats my friend I was telling you all about, and all those saying 9ce stuff abou nairahost, get the fuuuuukkkkkk offf, yall are just their staff, I aint stupid!

thank god sey I don get my own mastercard!!! i dont have to eat their rubbish!
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by kazey(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2008
@fibre

You know the beautiful thing about our ticket system is we have ticket numbers and there are ways for you to paste emails to actually support you claims, so it would be fair if you do so.

@deltree
When you registered your domain name you opted for an ID protection and that @privacyprotect is the protection of your whois. If you had told us and you have a proof that we did not guide you in disabling the ID protect, then please provide the proof. You are supposed to disable your ID protection and request for the transfer key within your client area.

@privaceprotect is not our email address but the registries. If you have actually emailed us about the problem and we didnt address it, then this post is warranted. If you did, kindly provide the proof

I would appreciate that every complaint are supported with proof and facts, others would judge fairly with that. Paste the support ticket received auto-respond email as a fact that you actually emailed us and we didn't reply you,
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by fibre: 11:10am On Sep 19, 2008
hello, Mr Kazey!

sorry for the bad use of language but your service has fustrated my efforts to start a web business!

I didnt get any reply so I dont know the support ticket! so what i have done is send a new request for my dns to be changed, and I hope this time it doesn't take forever!!!
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by eolutosin(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2008
@ fibre,
I replied your earlier ticket on this issue. KIndly suply the IP address for the nameservers. NIRA needs this to change the nameservers.

Thank you
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by bug24(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2008
HUH!!!
I THINK we have found a new way of tackling all these Nija Ninja hosting companies, if they dont do you right, JUST COME TO NL and make your aggression known, they will attend to you sharp sharp in other not to rubish their reputations, dont even use the ticket anymore,
NL is the answer, Seun , Weldone joo.

I am done with all these 9ja hosts, am going to godaddy or LunarPages,
Any one used Lunarpages here b4? I will love to buy their reseller, but am not sure how they charge. The info on their site is not helping me out.
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by kazey(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2008
Hmm,
Wrong accusations, absurd claims would never triumph. Henceforth Nairahost would stop replying any threads related to its services on Nairaland.
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by bug24(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2008
@Kazey,

I remember you saying something like this on this thread, that should be about 10 replies from here.
I bet you are gonna say it again. wink
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by fibre: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2008
u see what I am saying no reply yet!!! sad

and tosin that wasnt me, who ever u asked for iP, cos i didnt get any email from u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Major Mistakes Bloggers Make / Which Tld Is Better .com / Com.ng / GTB (Naira) Mastercard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.